[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

12 hours ago, MsMagic said:
14 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

and again I might have said this before, I don’t get the GIF, please help me understand if this is a common thing among k-drama on-screen couples or friends and not just my delulu mind because I have been friends with guys but I sure would find it questionable if they would rub my hand like that or stare at me like that  (well maybe it didn’t happen because I do not look like YIN :joy:)  

Let me know what you think...:rolleyes:

No it's not common, especially in a conservative Asian culture. A guy won't ever do that to you if he doesn't care for you because the heck, that gesture is JUST.TOO.INTIMATE. Actually - even in a not-so-conservative Western cultire, that could still come off as extremely flirtatious

Also, he wasn't acting the part, because he was not supposed to look like he was seducing her during the photo shoot (otherwise, In Na would act the part of being seduced, too). I read a comment here before that our boy probably felt a bit bolder at the time because it was a photo shoot, and not a video shoot - so he probably thought he could get away with it unscathed.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/432094-official-%E2%99%A5lee-dong-wook%E2%99%A5-yoo-in-na-%E2%99%A5-pichi-coupleointment-couple/?do=findComment&comment=21463556

11 hours ago, MsMagic said:
11 hours ago, aveerie said:

If a guy, who is just a friend, would rub my fingers that way, the least I would do glare at him, or worse punch him. BUT that's just me:sweat_smile:

I'd file a sexual harassment lawsuit :tounge_wink:

The handrubbing & deep stare clip for easier reference:

Spoiler

Yes even here in western culture this rubbing hand action is weird as hell for just a friend - cant even imagine how much more it is in the more conservative korean culture LOL :sweatingbullets:

And why would you even WANT to lovingly stroke the hand of just a friend LOL, especially when in this situation the "acting like a couple" doenst require it since no moving small gestures will get captured in a photoshoot with STILLshots LOL

Actually I've experinced this w. guys suddenly trying this. And thats when I realized they liked me as more than just a friend (hell even women have tried to come unto me this way )  :sweatingbullets:

I think they mistake my friendliness as flirting.

and my reaction:

Spoiler

WbmqVo.gif

"EWWWWWW WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??!" 

So question:  WHY THE HECK is Inna , who is part of a much more conservative culture than mine, NOT REACTING!??!

If just a  friend (or acquitance or stranger), her reaction should be :

WbmqVo.gif

HlUQAs.gif

f8v8Om.gif

Spoiler

tL3f3M.gif

And same goes for that freely putting his hand close to her chest area. Actually EVEN MORE.

Arm move close to FORBIDDEN AREA is inapproparitae for anyone expect a bf lol

She really should be reacting like:

Spoiler

WbmqVo.gif

if theyre just friends lol

Now WHY ISNT SHE?!?!

WAE WAE

INTERESTING insight:

So beside the MANNER HAND he displayed for YIN in their Goblin photoshoot by avoiding touching inappropriate place:

Spoiler

"You never see any inappropriate manner by LDW" - unbiased LDWonly fan

....Never say never.  :joy:

It's okay with YIN now though LOL.

ALSO keeping YIN's personality and usual behaviour in mind, she is normally very professional and wouldnt allow any weird things. She certiantly isnt the type to allow this NORMALLY, NOT EVEN while acting out a couple w. her drama partners. Even the usual kisses she allows are the unexciting conservative type. Except the kisses with her ex and with LDW kisses in eps 14&15. 

So....What's with not only gestures weird FOR "JUST FRIENDS" , but also weird and abnormal for LDW  usual mannered self and abnormal for YIN usual pro self who now ALLOWS LDW to do this too?  :ph34r:

More than friends? ;)

Likely, unless you both wanna call LDW a harasser and YIN not knowing better, which simply isnt who either is, as theyve proven with their normal behaviour with other drama partners (not counting exes)and variety co-members and overall shown themselves as kind and intelligent humans, as we who have watched their projects, variety shows, Vlives, radioshows, interviews, bts, etc. know.

• Love 15

45 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Does anyone know if this photo is post-TYH? It was just shared 8hrs ago? Ttalgi!!!

Not post TYH, BUT interestingly Post GOBLIN YES ;)

After Goblin he had fanmeets in many many countries to thank fans for appreciating him so much everywhere because of Goblin. So thats from one of them.

• Love 5

2 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I am missing Touch Your Heart so much, re-watched it millions of times already :pensive:

I am mixing matching re-watching goblin and touch your heart, it's so frustrating with no new updates from both of them... :bawling:

Episode 7 is my go-to episode if I need my “daily dose/vitamin” of sweetness. Never fails to make me smile :wub:

• Love 7

9 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I like “Photographs” :rolleyes:

Photographs became my favourite OST in this drama because of how well they incorporated it in the scenes. Still kinda wish they had used it at the end of ep 14.

6 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Episode 7 is my go-to episode if I need my “daily dose/vitamin” of sweetness. Never fails to make me smile :wub:

Same! Also episode 6 because that's when they both realise each other's feelings. The pinky promise and KJR's semi-confession. :heart:

• Love 6

15 minutes ago, pichiiii said:

OMG YIN SUMMONING HER INNER SUNNY. LDW'S SMILE. :wub:

I know she's like "hitting" him with her shoulder in the video, but why does it low key look like she hit him with her boob lmao maybe it's just me being delusional and then that smile after lmao

*Edit: I don't even know anymore is she's really using her shoulders lol she's moving her whole body rather than her arm or shoulder alone

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

I know she's like "hitting" him with her shoulder in the video, but why does it low key look like she hit him with her boob lmao maybe it's just me being delusional and then that smile after lmao

When your assets get in the way :joy:

Spoiler

He must have felt it and liked it :glasses:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, pichiiii said:

When your assets get in the way :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

lol that's what I thought too and when I re watched it, it doesn't even look like she was nudging with her shoulder to begin with lol this girl used her body and her :smirk:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think thats true.. both of them got closer bit by bit.. bcoz their goblin scene wasnt as much as d first lead, but yes they can pull it off for d best chemistry and make us flutter.. this ending scene when ldw's wish was granted (d kiss..haha) both of them bcome shy shy.. :D

that clip above i remember it was NG by yin.. after d first kiss, yin supposed to said "so this is our first day" but she forgot to say that.. lols.. (maybe she was too enjoy d kissing..hahaha) and bcoz of that ldw look shy and cant contain his face then he made d funny gesture like that (move away).. inna is so cutee.. :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

@braunaun Are you being serious or joking? Because sexual harassment isn’t a punchline or a joke, and implying that Yoo Inna is doing something reprehensible is not funny. :huh:

Why was it here some people said the same words to Lee Dong Wook?

1 minute ago, braunaun said:

Why was it here some people said the same words to Lee Dong Wook?

No one has ever accused Lee Dongwook of sexually harassing anyone, what are you talking about? Accusing someone of sexual harassment is a very serious matter.

What you’re accusing Yoo Inna of doing is extremely wrong and untrue. You are spreading hate and defaming her character. Please delete your posts.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

No one has ever accused Lee Dongwook of sexually harassing anyone, what are you talking about? Accusing someone of sexual harassment is a very serious matter.

What you’re accusing Yoo Inna of doing is extremely wrong and untrue. You are spreading hate and defaming her character. Please delete your posts.

Why was it here some people just only blame Lee Dong Wook?
How about Yoo In Na  ?  Is she perfect ?

27 minutes ago, braunaun said:

How about Yoo In Na  ?  Is she perfect ?

No one blames neither of them. Anywhere.....

You truly found the wrong place to create a drama. Please remember they are moderators around . Also educated yourself about sexual harassment , it's not a word to throw around . It's a serious matter and it doesn't apply in this occasion, the video was slowed down. She moves towards him so he will move because she wants to get more space for her chair - it's harmless from both sides and overplayed by the shipper thread . Where you see sexual harassment ? Are you ok? 

xoxoxo

Nevermind your replies indicate you are a troll , i hope the mods are around and fix the matter .... Thank you. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, braunaun said:

What is Lee Dongwook being blamed for? 

Do you not understand that this is a shipper thread where people unconditionally support both Lee Dongwook and Yoo Innaa?

Why are you coming in here to spread hate?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, braunaun said:

If you have issues with things people said on here, please tell them directly. If you're uncomfortable with something, let us know what we can do to fix it instead of trying to paint any of the artists in a bad light.

All of us are here because we like them together, but also as individual artists. No one is blaming either of them for anything, we're all enjoying their interactions. This is a place for shippers to have fun, so please stay respectful.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3