Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

This is d sweetest confession of all time.. he even touch her hair b4 hug her.. i think this is ldw not kjr..hahaha

Ldw: inna.. chuae... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

@Minyeonie

The bts video has clearer eng sub so the thing that was said about KJR having a gf and the reaction of the office manager is suspect...hmm delulu mode on...

May I see it? I'm giddy AFF :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

@Minyeonie

The bts video has clearer eng sub so the thing that was said about KJR having a gf and the reaction of the office manager is suspect...hmm delulu mode on...

You stole my thought exactly exacty!

Before when it was discussed honestly I didnt really agree, but now with clearer engsub...whoa! I mean!!:

OJS: KJR has a GF

Office manager: Duh! Of course! It' so obvious etc.

WHAAAT

But this DOESNT MATCH with the STORY. The characters wherent written as knowing/suspecting that KJR&OJS were dating, only the noisy woman did.

Had this comment come from the noisy receptionist who knows all office secrets, it wouldve made sense as being part of the story. But they hadnt written/shown Office manager as suspecting KJR & OJS of dating, much less it being "obvious, duh!" to him. :sweatingbullets:

So it looks like Officemanager actor is like "Duh of course LDW has  a GF, it's YOU, YIN!" 

Or he's just saying "if course duh!" About their characters, but its WEIRD since characters not written as obvious from the coworker's point of view lol

...Especially since the whole cast laughs,   after the office manager's statement, like they agree w. office manager "ahahha so accurate!" , when in the story they were being pretty clueless :sweatingbullets:

Indeed delulu mode ON about this lol

• Love 8

40 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So it looks like Officemanager actor is like "Duh of course LDW has  a GF, it's YOU, YIN!" 

Or he's just saying "if course duh!" About their characters, but its WEIRD since characters not written as obvious from the coworker's point of view lol

...Especially since the whole cast laughs,   after the office manager's statement, like they agree w. office manager "ahahha so accurate!" , when in the story they were being pretty clueless :sweatingbullets:

OMG YESS! Your thought precisely relate to my late thought (which is also on delulu mode). Here i'm requoting my previous post because why not haha. I also added a thought from PDnim's gesture.

On 4/29/2019 at 1:21 AM, Jungminii said:

what convinces me most is BTS of the last episode.

Lrb0Doj.gif

when former detective Mr. lee said "i knew it", my delulu mind said that his joke actually referred to LDW-YIN's relationship, not KJR-OJS one. And they were laughing because of getting busted? Then somehow LDW acknowledged it by saying, "It's me!!" :D I'm wondering what did they talk before LDW saying that because it's obvious that some scene was cut

9OVZ1Nd.gif

focus on the red circle!!!

that hand gesture pointing LDW then YIN get me split second thought that PDnim must have known something going on between these two. LDW here said "It's me!", and Pdnim responded like, "Aigoo, yes you two! I knew it." :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:
This is d sweetest confession of all time.. he even touch her hair b4 hug her.. i think this is ldw not kjr..hahaha

Ldw: inna.. chuae... :D

AND Oh Jin Sim's smirk ^_^ I don't know if it was YIN's but that was so lovely :wub: The smirk that shouts "This boy, really...-_-^_^" "How could I not fall for this man, seriously?!" "I'm so done with his loveliness!" In other words, she's screaming inside looking at how lovely he was while confessing. I'm in awe! 

• Love 8

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

May I see it? I'm giddy AFF :lol:

It was in the clip you shared before lol:

Spoiler

"I know that" 

but but office manager the character literary didnt know that lol :

DV0NkJ.gif

And before this the Office manager actor also teased LDW about kissing scenes w. YIN :joy::

i9D4tj.gif

"Congratz Kiss Master!" :kiss_wink::P

• Love 13

6 hours ago, intrariver said:

"I know that" 

but but office manager the character literary didnt know that lol :

And then Wookie said “its me”...best confession ever!!!! :lol:

Delulu mind ON:

What if they decided to let the cast know during the same scene?  I wonder what was the congratulations at the start for...hmmm?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Delulu mind ON:

What if they decided to let the cast know during the same scene?  I wonder what was the congratulations at the start for...hmmm?

I love how Mr. Lee shouted a congratulatory toss for the kiss master :lol: He was so opposite from his character.

They congratulated KJR, the kiss master, because he finally got his girl through his passionate kisses. And he also got two cute lip pecks back. AWWW!!! 

I wonder how the kisses and pecks are occuring and intensifying nowadays :sweatingbullets:B)

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Don't know if this was posted here already... This is a compilation of moments when LDW calls YIN strawberry and also says "Yoo In Na saranghae" in the live chat... Seems like Yoo In Na mentioned in her radio show she likes both of these things and would like to hear others say it to her.... :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I've been repeatedly watching short clips/vids and GIF of TYH.

YIN's gesture when LDW compliments her, seems like a very clear emotion of, "Oh! Really, this guy, so sweet. You got me there."

Out of topic, travelling at midnight..

Hopefully you guys have great day and good night in your timezones..

• Love 7

3 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Delulu mind ON:

Hmmm… Has anyone of you noticed YIN's reaction after CEO Yeon walked out of the dining area after OJS announced that she and KJR were dating? That part where she stuck her tongue out while holding up their joined hands? I've always thought YIN's "acting" in that part was too real considering that sticking her tongue out seems to be a mannerism of hers, or so I've noticed in some variety shows that I've seen her in and in her other dramas too. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this too?  

• LOL 5

Wonder if this would apply to our OTP or are they more :ph34r: than what has been discussed in the video

• Insightful 5

4 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:
Don't know if this was posted here already... This is a compilation of moments when LDW calls YIN strawberry and also says "Yoo In Na saranghae" in the live chat... Seems like Yoo In Na mentioned in her radio show she likes both of these things and would like to hear others say it to her.... :wub:

She went "ttalgi ttalgi" at the market scene.. she was calling out to wookie in the drama and at the same time calling for strawberries. -_- what a cheeky one. Maybe there was a hidden message? Else why the ttalgi out of nowhere? I wonder..

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

:scream: wookie is heading to france

In Na is probably already there. Or he’s taking another flight out of a smaller, less crowded airport in France and/or taking a drive to the countryside to have a rendezvous with YIN somewhere romantic yet inconspicuous like St Remy in Provence, or Colmar or even Bruges in Belgium. YIN might have already flown out of the country without anyone knowing because she’s a professional ninja :lol:

To make it even less prone to the prying eyes of the paparazzi and nosy fans (and confuse them of the final and real destination)- they could be really headed to South Africa to spend a week in a luxurious cabin in the middle of a rich Safari in Botswana.

Nyeyehehehe. This is not totally delulu because this is also a message. To LDW and YIN, if you’re reading this, I’m also giving you guys an idea. Now go make babies :P

• LOL 9

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/yoo-in-na-describes-how-goblin-impacted-her-as-an-individual

Talking about how Goblin/KES really saved her and turned her acting career around.

Very similar to a LDW interview about how GongYoo saved his acting career and turnd it around with Goblin. Crediting others over themselves.

These two always say the same things in interviews. Always so humble and real the both of them. :kiss_wink::wub:   Like two drops from the same ocean, yet their personalities are opposites yet very complimentary too. Really no wonder they get along so well.

• Love 4

7 hours ago, aveerie said:

Hmmm… Has anyone of you noticed YIN's reaction after CEO Yeon walked out of the dining area after OJS announced that she and KJR were dating? That part where she stuck her tongue out while holding up their joined hands? I've always thought YIN's "acting" in that part was too real considering that sticking her tongue out seems to be a mannerism of hers, or so I've noticed in some variety shows that I've seen her in and in her other dramas too. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this too?  

I've noticed it too ^_^ Since it is a mannerism of hers maybe we should just take it lightly. But the meaning of that based on the internet is "To prevent some secret/s to be revealed." There were not so many articles written about it, actually.

• Love 4

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

YIN might have already flown out of the country without anyone knowing because she’s a professional ninja :lol:

Now I have that gif ingrained in my head of YIN wearing a black hoodie, jumping and tumbling to avoid the press :lol:

• LOL 6

5 hours ago, MsMagic said:

In Na is probably already there. Or he’s taking another flight out of a smaller, less crowded airport in France and/or taking a drive to the countryside to have a rendezvous with YIN somewhere romantic yet inconspicuous like St Remy in Provence, or Colmar or even Bruges in Belgium. YIN might have already flown out of the country without anyone knowing because she’s a professional ninja :lol:

To make it even less prone to the prying eyes of the paparazzi and nosy fans (and confuse them of the final and real destination)- they could be really headed to South Africa to spend a week in a luxurious cabin in the middle of a rich Safari in Botswana.

Nyeyehehehe. This is not totally delulu because this is also a message. To LDW and YIN, if you’re reading this, I’m also giving you guys an idea. Now go make babies :P

Yes! I want that to happen too! Stay in a winery..make babies! Announce! LDW can then go on Superman returns :D..YIN...appears as hardworking mummy

• LOL 2
  • Love 2