Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

5 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Look how different his general disposition towards KGE is :lol:

Totally oppa and dongsaeng relationship 

• Love 4

There may be some things that contributed to the difference of these photos but with the recent one he is just glowing SO FINE:love: Just like how YIN was during Sundabang and TYH. OTTOKKE?! LDW-YIN thank you for torturing my heart like this...:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, idleee said:

Since now wookie is busy with produce101, it might be keeping dispatch busy actually cuz dispatch might busy trying to find dirt on the produce101 guys and other stars instead. 

I think he already liked YIN since goblin days but probably they brushed it off as just crush.. but the bts of him crying and YIN crying really got me :bawling: maybe hes visualising his breakup with her.. no idea... because I cry when i visualise breaking up or losing my bf too :bawling: 

On a side note they really look happy in all the kiss scenes. YIN is so comfortable until she dares to wrap her hand around his neck. Thats so adorable..

Maybe they are purposely drawing the attention so that dispatch or someone will catch them then their agency can say yes they are dating :)

We all can see in tyh bts that inna gradually changed.. from beinh super shy to being super comfortable with wookie.. i think thats how they r in reality.. first maybe both r just super closed friend.. laughing, teasing, n play each other.. but when it comes to kiss scene.. friend will bcome awkward.. that happens with us too right? How come i kiss my friend.. but if i didnt have a feelings then i wouldnt shy, maybe just awkward at d beginning.. but inna clearly shy n nervous when they had first kissinh scene.. mostly maybe that day was valentines day.. sweetness overloaded.. and from our previous discussion, inna can read people, and knew if he/she insterested to someone.. so can i conclude that she knew how wookie's feel? Hehehehe..

Later at half to end of tyh seems like she gradually more comfortable mostly in skinship with wookie.. she even open her mouth when kiss him.. and... coach kisses tell us all.. hahahaha..

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

There may be some things that contributed to the difference of these photos but with the recent one he is just glowing SO FINE:love: Just like how YIN was during Sundabang and TYH. OTTOKKE?! LDW-YIN thank you for torturing my heart like this...:joy:

Omg yes thank you for pointing it out! I agree!!! And since now youve mentioned it, he also looks very happy in produce 101!!!!!!  Ayeeeee

I hope THEYRE happy:kiss_wink: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Caught himself and gave her a pat instead 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Lee dong wook from last night's J12 Event

• Love 5

@lhynne..was about to post the same! :wub:  good observation on the part of @tamana min

• Love 4

9 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Miss Sunny happy-go-lucky lady is recharging Mr Moody Man's batteries. He looked happier and happier the more TYH went on and as he got to film/spend more time w. Inna.

I wonder if the writers took inspiration from LDW&YIN in real life for this scene similarly to the giving warmers to OJS scene and the "I want to be the one to make her smile" scene, since they were so super obsessed w. making references.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

That look after YIN said he’s cute is too precious. LDW’s eyes were saying “So I’m cute, huh? I think you also like me .” :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

So K celebs actually read Soompi. :scream::joy: :

Wookie, Inna you reading here?  :sweat_smile::joy:     

(Note: Dont take this too seriously :P)

Side note: My mind is B.L.O.W.N. over the pronouncation of "Soompi". I always somehow had thought it was pronounced "Soom-PIE" not "PI" :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, lhynne said:

Caught himself and gave her a pat instead

I looked at his reaction, and he actually looked worried about her here. Maybe worried that she might get hurt while practicing trying to hurl herself at him after her shoe caught in that scene.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

I looked at his reaction, and he actually looked worried about her here. Maybe worried that she might get hurt while practicing trying to hurl herself at him after her shoe caught in that scene.

Actually empathetic with them having to b on high constant alert not to b 'caught'..just hope that there are alot more supportive fans of the couple :heart: outnumbering the naysayers so that the couple can feel more at ease

• Love 6

10 hours ago, MsMagic said:

That look after YIN said he’s cute is too precious. LDW’s eyes were saying “So I’m cute, huh? I think you also like me .” :D

Notice the gulp while he looked back though lol like he was nervous and do not know how to react so as not give his feelings away! :wub::lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

32 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So In Na is in Thailand on holiday? 

ooohh...really? Posted?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

To be fair i'd be worried about anyone who wear heels and has to try falling on a slope. Thats dangerous af and she could really hurt her ankles. What was cute was him patting her. 

• Love 4

6 hours ago, intrariver said:

So K celebs actually read Soompi

Maybe the articles only, not in the forums... Orrrrrrr we just don't know haha!

Hey! I made a playlist of MVs where LDW was a featured artist: 

I also made a playlist for the Sundabang episodes 1 & 2 subbed by sinamoles:

• Love 5

2 hours ago, michsg said:

Actually empathetic with them having to b on high constant alert not to b 'caught'..just hope that there are alot more supportive fans of the couple :heart: outnumbering the naysayers so that the couple can feel more at ease

I thought there were many netizens who gave out their blessings to them? I saw a lot on twitter, instagram and youtube though both from their homeland and foreign lands ^_^

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, idleee said:

To be fair i'd be worried about anyone who wear heels and has to try falling on a slope. Thats dangerous af and she could really hurt her ankles. What was cute was him patting her

And YIN touching Wookie’s neck in one of the other takes because she was worried she was hurting him...uwu!!!!:wub:

• Love 5

47 minutes ago, michsg said:

ooohh...really? Posted?

Yes, yesterday as an IG story on amazingyooinna’s account. Thai fans saw her, I think. She’s also staying at Sofitel if I’m not mistaken.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2