[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

9 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

There may be some things that contributed to the difference of these photos but with the recent one he is just glowing SO FINE:love: Just like how YIN was during Sundabang and TYH. OTTOKKE?! LDW-YIN thank you for torturing my heart like this...:joy:

Miss Sunny happy-go-lucky lady is recharging Mr Moody Man's batteries. He looked happier and happier the more TYH went on and as he got to film/spend more time w. Inna.

I wonder if the writers took inspiration from LDW&YIN in real life for this scene similarly to the giving warmers to OJS scene and the "I want to be the one to make her smile" scene, since they were so super obsessed w. making references.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

So K celebs actually read Soompi. :scream::joy: :

Wookie, Inna you reading here?  :sweat_smile::joy:     

(Note: Dont take this too seriously :P)

Side note: My mind is B.L.O.W.N. over the pronouncation of "Soompi". I always somehow had thought it was pronounced "Soom-PIE" not "PI" :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, lhynne said:

Caught himself and gave her a pat instead

I looked at his reaction, and he actually looked worried about her here. Maybe worried that she might get hurt while practicing trying to hurl herself at him after her shoe caught in that scene.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

I looked at his reaction, and he actually looked worried about her here. Maybe worried that she might get hurt while practicing trying to hurl herself at him after her shoe caught in that scene.

Actually empathetic with them having to b on high constant alert not to b 'caught'..just hope that there are alot more supportive fans of the couple :heart: outnumbering the naysayers so that the couple can feel more at ease

• Love 6

10 hours ago, MsMagic said:

That look after YIN said he’s cute is too precious. LDW’s eyes were saying “So I’m cute, huh? I think you also like me .” :D

Notice the gulp while he looked back though lol like he was nervous and do not know how to react so as not give his feelings away! :wub::lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

To be fair i'd be worried about anyone who wear heels and has to try falling on a slope. Thats dangerous af and she could really hurt her ankles. What was cute was him patting her. 

• Love 4

6 hours ago, intrariver said:

So K celebs actually read Soompi

Maybe the articles only, not in the forums... Orrrrrrr we just don't know haha!

Hey! I made a playlist of MVs where LDW was a featured artist: 

I also made a playlist for the Sundabang episodes 1 & 2 subbed by sinamoles:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, michsg said:

Actually empathetic with them having to b on high constant alert not to b 'caught'..just hope that there are alot more supportive fans of the couple :heart: outnumbering the naysayers so that the couple can feel more at ease

I thought there were many netizens who gave out their blessings to them? I saw a lot on twitter, instagram and youtube though both from their homeland and foreign lands ^_^

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, idleee said:

To be fair i'd be worried about anyone who wear heels and has to try falling on a slope. Thats dangerous af and she could really hurt her ankles. What was cute was him patting her

And YIN touching Wookie’s neck in one of the other takes because she was worried she was hurting him...uwu!!!!:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

47 minutes ago, michsg said:

ooohh...really? Posted?

Yes, yesterday as an IG story on amazingyooinna’s account. Thai fans saw her, I think. She’s also staying at Sofitel if I’m not mistaken.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, michsg said:

True, I hope they take the more positive side of their pairing from their shippers and get that more than 100% love.. and yes, indeed feel at ease..

13 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Yes, yesterday as an IG story on amazingyooinna’s account. Thai fans saw her, I think. She’s also staying at Sofitel if I’m not mistaken.

I saw that too, if I'm not mistaken she was with her mother for the holidays..

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I see alot of discussions of how dw and inna are careful of not being caught. Now i just cant wait if Inna will send wookie a support truck on his next drama.

Id really be happy if she will . 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

That was an old picture taken a few of years ago.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

I thought there were many netizens who gave out their blessings to them? I saw a lot on twitter, instagram and youtube though both from their homeland and foreign lands ^_^

im sure there are many...hoping the couple knows and be more comfy about it..i keep hearing alot of saesang fans in korea...not sure if there's any of the couple...hopefully they only have supportive fans, which most are..thankfully:D

• Like 1
  • Love 4