Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

2 hours ago, michsg said:

Actually empathetic with them having to b on high constant alert not to b 'caught'..just hope that there are alot more supportive fans of the couple :heart: outnumbering the naysayers so that the couple can feel more at ease

True, I hope they take the more positive side of their pairing from their shippers and get that more than 100% love.. and yes, indeed feel at ease..

13 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Yes, yesterday as an IG story on amazingyooinna’s account. Thai fans saw her, I think. She’s also staying at Sofitel if I’m not mistaken.

I saw that too, if I'm not mistaken she was with her mother for the holidays..

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I see alot of discussions of how dw and inna are careful of not being caught. Now i just cant wait if Inna will send wookie a support truck on his next drama.

Id really be happy if she will . 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Yes, yesterday as an IG story on amazingyooinna’s account. Thai fans saw her, I think. She’s also staying at Sofitel if I’m not mistaken.

That was an old picture taken a few of years ago.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

I thought there were many netizens who gave out their blessings to them? I saw a lot on twitter, instagram and youtube though both from their homeland and foreign lands ^_^

im sure there are many...hoping the couple knows and be more comfy about it..i keep hearing alot of saesang fans in korea...not sure if there's any of the couple...hopefully they only have supportive fans, which most are..thankfully:D

• Like 1
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

Yes, that was a throwback :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, lemonisma said:

Oh all right, I stand corrected. Thanks! 

• Like 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1323374wpp/passionate-k-drama-kiss-scenes-you-may-want-to-avoid-watching-with-your-parents

Touch Your Heart” — Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na reunited after tvN’s “Goblin” as the leads of “Touch Your Heart.” In their second drama together as a couple (:joy::love:), they showcased amazing chemistry and tugged at viewers’ heartstrings with a sexy kiss scene.

The kiss scene starts with the two enjoying a date at home, where Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) says, “Earlier, I didn’t do the kiss scene for real. It was just acting.” Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook) gets closer to her after replying, “This is what kissing for real and not pretending looks like.” He asks, “Is it okay if I don’t protect you today?” and shares a passionate kiss with Oh Yoon Seo on the couch.

SOOMPI! SOOMPI! SOOMPI! MANSEH! :heart::heart::heart: A misinterpretation that I absolutely love! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

And YIN touching Wookie’s neck in one of the other takes because she was worried she was hurting him...uwu!!!!:wub:

Which ep was it? Because i dont remember

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, idleee said:

End of Ep 1 and start of Ep 2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, idleee said:

It was an out-take of the scene where Jin Shim slipped on her shoes and went falling towards Jung Rok

• Like 2
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

:sweat_smile::joy::glasses:

And also the thread's replies were AWESOME!

so hilarious!

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, idleee said:

It was from the bts of the episode where jin shim fell forward because she tripped and they ended up hugging...

• Love 4

Love how confident he was with his walk but when he was already on the side he felt so shy.... LDW you are so precious

• Love 8

Oh gosh that YIN vs Press vid is just so priceless :joy: So accurate too.   I died laughing :joy:

• LOL 7

@Minyeonie

The bts video has clearer eng sub so the thing that was said about KJR having a gf and the reaction of the office manager is suspect...hmm delulu mode on...

• Love 2