[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

6 hours ago, intrariver said:

"I know that" 

but but office manager the character literary didnt know that lol :

And then Wookie said “its me”...best confession ever!!!! :lol:

Delulu mind ON:

What if they decided to let the cast know during the same scene?  I wonder what was the congratulations at the start for...hmmm?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Delulu mind ON:

What if they decided to let the cast know during the same scene?  I wonder what was the congratulations at the start for...hmmm?

I love how Mr. Lee shouted a congratulatory toss for the kiss master :lol: He was so opposite from his character.

They congratulated KJR, the kiss master, because he finally got his girl through his passionate kisses. And he also got two cute lip pecks back. AWWW!!! 

I wonder how the kisses and pecks are occuring and intensifying nowadays :sweatingbullets:B)

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Don't know if this was posted here already... This is a compilation of moments when LDW calls YIN strawberry and also says "Yoo In Na saranghae" in the live chat... Seems like Yoo In Na mentioned in her radio show she likes both of these things and would like to hear others say it to her.... :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I've been repeatedly watching short clips/vids and GIF of TYH.

YIN's gesture when LDW compliments her, seems like a very clear emotion of, "Oh! Really, this guy, so sweet. You got me there."

Out of topic, travelling at midnight..

Hopefully you guys have great day and good night in your timezones..

• Love 7

3 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Delulu mind ON:

Hmmm… Has anyone of you noticed YIN's reaction after CEO Yeon walked out of the dining area after OJS announced that she and KJR were dating? That part where she stuck her tongue out while holding up their joined hands? I've always thought YIN's "acting" in that part was too real considering that sticking her tongue out seems to be a mannerism of hers, or so I've noticed in some variety shows that I've seen her in and in her other dramas too. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this too?  

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:
Don't know if this was posted here already... This is a compilation of moments when LDW calls YIN strawberry and also says "Yoo In Na saranghae" in the live chat... Seems like Yoo In Na mentioned in her radio show she likes both of these things and would like to hear others say it to her.... :wub:

She went "ttalgi ttalgi" at the market scene.. she was calling out to wookie in the drama and at the same time calling for strawberries. -_- what a cheeky one. Maybe there was a hidden message? Else why the ttalgi out of nowhere? I wonder..

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

:scream: wookie is heading to france

In Na is probably already there. Or he’s taking another flight out of a smaller, less crowded airport in France and/or taking a drive to the countryside to have a rendezvous with YIN somewhere romantic yet inconspicuous like St Remy in Provence, or Colmar or even Bruges in Belgium. YIN might have already flown out of the country without anyone knowing because she’s a professional ninja :lol:

To make it even less prone to the prying eyes of the paparazzi and nosy fans (and confuse them of the final and real destination)- they could be really headed to South Africa to spend a week in a luxurious cabin in the middle of a rich Safari in Botswana.

Nyeyehehehe. This is not totally delulu because this is also a message. To LDW and YIN, if you’re reading this, I’m also giving you guys an idea. Now go make babies :P

• LOL 10

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/yoo-in-na-describes-how-goblin-impacted-her-as-an-individual

Talking about how Goblin/KES really saved her and turned her acting career around.

Very similar to a LDW interview about how GongYoo saved his acting career and turnd it around with Goblin. Crediting others over themselves.

These two always say the same things in interviews. Always so humble and real the both of them. :kiss_wink::wub:   Like two drops from the same ocean, yet their personalities are opposites yet very complimentary too. Really no wonder they get along so well.

• Love 5

7 hours ago, aveerie said:

Hmmm… Has anyone of you noticed YIN's reaction after CEO Yeon walked out of the dining area after OJS announced that she and KJR were dating? That part where she stuck her tongue out while holding up their joined hands? I've always thought YIN's "acting" in that part was too real considering that sticking her tongue out seems to be a mannerism of hers, or so I've noticed in some variety shows that I've seen her in and in her other dramas too. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this too?  

I've noticed it too ^_^ Since it is a mannerism of hers maybe we should just take it lightly. But the meaning of that based on the internet is "To prevent some secret/s to be revealed." There were not so many articles written about it, actually.

• Love 4

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

YIN might have already flown out of the country without anyone knowing because she’s a professional ninja :lol:

Now I have that gif ingrained in my head of YIN wearing a black hoodie, jumping and tumbling to avoid the press :lol:

• LOL 7

5 hours ago, MsMagic said:

In Na is probably already there. Or he’s taking another flight out of a smaller, less crowded airport in France and/or taking a drive to the countryside to have a rendezvous with YIN somewhere romantic yet inconspicuous like St Remy in Provence, or Colmar or even Bruges in Belgium. YIN might have already flown out of the country without anyone knowing because she’s a professional ninja :lol:

To make it even less prone to the prying eyes of the paparazzi and nosy fans (and confuse them of the final and real destination)- they could be really headed to South Africa to spend a week in a luxurious cabin in the middle of a rich Safari in Botswana.

Nyeyehehehe. This is not totally delulu because this is also a message. To LDW and YIN, if you’re reading this, I’m also giving you guys an idea. Now go make babies :P

Yes! I want that to happen too! Stay in a winery..make babies! Announce! LDW can then go on Superman returns :D..YIN...appears as hardworking mummy

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

5Rz8Ih.gif

If LDW has not yet pursued/got YIN, now would  be a good time aldready. With so many attractive eligible men (still none of them can live up to Wookie imo) in marriage age returning one after the other from the military lately and forward better be quick :P:sweatingbullets: Lady's options are constantly expanding ya know, and the men have been without a woman for 2 years.....The hungry huenas are coming :P:tounge_xd:

But then again... "Ive never met an actor like LDW" "LDW is irreplacable, the only one" "His smile makes me faint"(insert the giddy fangirl expression she used while saying this) "He makes my heart beat so fast" "LDW is like Superman" "The poster isnt good. LDW is much more handsome than that"  -YIN  :wub:

qt2StX.gif

<<< she was like (even looks like her w.

same hair and all lol)

Spoiler

thank goodness I stopped shipping YIN w. her ex long ago. Otherwise I'd be so superhurt over these statements. :sweat_smile: Poor those very few ones who still ship it :sweatingbullets:  YIN's blatant fangirling over LDW :joy:

and especially since "YIN always gives compliments sincererly. She really means what she says" -LDW and KGE who were fanboying and fangirling over her sincerity. :love:

• Love 7

53 minutes ago, intrariver said:

If LDW has not yet pursued/got YIN, now would  be a good time aldready. With so many attractive eligible men (still none of them can live up to Wookie imo) in marriage age returning one after the other from the military lately and forward better be quick :P:sweatingbullets: Lady's options are constantly expanding ya know, and the men have been without a woman for 2 years.....The hungry huenas are coming :P:tounge_xd:

But then again... "Ive never met an actor like LDW" "LDW is irreplacable, the only one" "His smile makes me faint"(insert the giddy fangirl expression she used while saying this) "He makes my heart beat so fast" "LDW is like Superman" "The poster isnt good. LDW is much more handsome than that"  -YIN  :wub:  

Hide contents

thank goodness I stopped shipping YIN w. her ex long ago. Otherwise I'd be so superhurt over these statements. :sweat_smile: Poor those very few ones who still ship it :sweatingbullets:  YIN's blatant fangirling over LDW :joy:

and especially since "YIN always gives compliments sincererly. She really means what she says" -LDW and KGE who were fanboying and fangirling over her sincerity. :love:

Oh yes, indeed! Although I’m admittedly super delulu - I really think they are dating secretly. Look how blooming they both are after TYH.

I’m curious - has YIN been linked to any other actor besides her ex and LDW? I know she had a huge crush on Hyun Bin before though :) he was her 100-pt-man (which I feel the writers of TYH made a reference to when she said that KJR was only 99 out of 100). She also said that she wanted to say something to Hyun Bin at a more opportune time (which again, I feel the writers of TYH made a reference to when OJS did the same to KJR).

• Like 2
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, aveerie said:

France is a great romantic place to make babies! :sweat_smile:

LDW must be taking a rest right now. Even he updates on ig himself, no hashtags are found right? Meaning it's not his account manager who did that righttttt. Wohoooo it's such a rare moment. Enjoy your holiday oppa. Are u in holiday aloneeee? I think not. The caption smells fishyyyy tehet

• Like 4
  • Love 2