Quantcast
Jump to content
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, profiler said:

 

You switch suddenly from being close to being detached when you know everyone’s watching;

 

 

Oh indeed! This was evident in A LOT of their BTSs.

 

re: significant other, I was also doubting at first - especially YIN. But after having seen her feeling those biceps in the sofa scene, I’m quite convinced that if in case she has a boyfriend - it would be LDW hehehe. 

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 After noticing her feeling those biceps, if there was a current BF, I imagine he would be very worried about his own!  I doubt if anyone remotely interested in the two of them could take the (at least perceived) “competition” from these two. The two have drawn a very big circle around them, like the way it was in the script: “this is my woman” and “this man is mine”. 

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only did i notice the 'touching biceps' thing during the couch kiss scene, i also watched the english subbed video with LDW saying "Lie down" near YIN's mouth, then YIN reacted before they both laughed. 

Spoiler

YIN said "You should speak quietly, its too NOSY" (then both laughed) 

 

"Nosy? Like the whole crew or the cameraman would get nosy of their actions? Like they were hiding something? Suspicious huh! 

Will attach the ig post here when I get the hang of this. Haha

  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

Not only did i notice the 'touching biceps' thing during the couch kiss scene, i also watched the english subbed video with LDW saying "Lie down" near YIN's mouth, then YIN reacted before they both laughed. 

  Hide contents

YIN said "You should speak quietly, its too NOSY" (then both laughed) 

 

"Nosy? Like the whole crew or the cameraman would get nosy of their actions? Like they were hiding something? Suspicious huh! 

Will attach the ig post here when I get the hang of this. Haha

 

Actually, i think what she said was that he was too noisy. The translation was a little off maybe due to spelling? I could be wrong here, do let me know your thoughts? 

 

What I found more interesting was that she seems to have smacked his back/bum? right after she started laughing, which caused him to laugh even more. Think someone mentioned the sound was her stomping her feet? but after countless re-runs of the clip, it still sounds like her jokingly smacking his bum to me.

  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, khiemera said:

 

Actually, i think what she said was that he was too noisy. The translation was a little off maybe due to spelling? I could be wrong here, do let me know your thoughts? 

 

What I found more interesting was that she seems to have smacked his back/bum? right after she started laughing, which caused him to laugh even more. Think someone mentioned the sound was her stomping her feet? but after countless re-runs of the clip, it still sounds like her jokingly smacking his bum to me.

:w00t: Now that you've said it, I think I will agree with you, 80%. I replayed the video many times. At first I thought she stomped her feet but I was not the one who said that. I just agreed with the one who commented that.

  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read d article that ldw accept d role of a new drama with si wan..

Wonder was he accept it before or after he went to france? 

He will play a doctor "again" but different stories.. i knew he will always challenging himself to take many different role.. but doctor again plus he will be second lead? Why he accept it? I feel that after tyh he barely took a project which involve with female, like this new drama (just being second lead) and produce 101 (all boys).. 

What do u think?

And dont forget that both ldw n yin said b4 that they will remember tyh for a longgg time.. do u smell a hidden message here? Hehehe

  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks boring in d first pic.. but in d second pic, is that a flower? I bet he remember inna who loves flowers a lot..

P.s: no hashtag.. so he post this by himself again?

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 12:19 AM, MsMagic said:

 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was! I wonder if we could find out if she’s currently out of the country? Her manager seems relatively relaxed these days, based on his social media posts. Maybe it’s because YIN is vacationing somewhere? Hmmmm...

 

One tactic I know popular couples use is to make it appear they travel to different destinations, but they actually rendezvous somewhere really obscure. For example:

 

LDW could be in France now, but could actually drive to a remote village in Switzerland where there aren’t a lot of people who could recognize him. Since the drive is via a private rented car and there aren’t immigration checks between two Schengen states, no one would know he actually traversed borders.

 

YIN, on the other hand, could make it look like she traveled to Thailand a week before, for example. But then a week later she would fly to Germany and privately rent a car to cross the border to Switzerland.

 

They rent a chalet up in the mountains, spend a week together with LDW  asking YIN if it’s okay not to protect her every night :lol:.

 

There are so many ways to escape the prying eyes of the public, if they really want to. They have the money to pay for privacy, so nothing is impossible, really.

 

P.S.

 

They can even obfuscate it more by taking several flights. For example, YIN could fly to Singapore first from Bangkok, so people would think she’s just in Asia. Then from Singapore she could take an odd-hour flight (so there aren’t a lot of people at the airport) to London. From England she could hire a private jet from one of the smaller airports there - where there’s an even lesser chance of getting found out - and fly to mainland Europe where she could finally be with LDW to you know...work on the triplets.

Darn it if she could...if only she wait for me to follow her to Switzerland :lol:

  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the shipping world!!! :D:lol:

As a shipper for almost 10 years of 5 couples, the hang of it is like a roller coaster. Yes, this may not be the real life but for me it's like an escapade, a getaway, since doing most of the enjoyable things in life requires lots of MANEH :lol: (That is better to be saved up and invested wisely because it is so hard to earn.) I've come across lots of kinds of delusions. At first, I thought: "Woah! The way they are speaking their minds seemed like they are 99.9% sure. Why and how can they be like this just because of shipping?" But I came to understand that this is how shipping works. It may seem going overboard online, but it does not affect our real lives. But I do greatly enjoy reading lengthy posts most especially from the other shippers may it be factual, opinionated or just a delusion. And when do I read delulus, I have this thing on my mind: "To take it as a pinch of salt."

How about the couple whom you are shipping?

I don't know how this affects them but since they know within themselves that they are a public figure, all eyes are on them and it's like a given consequence to the path that they have chosen. That is why they are 3x more careful because it may hurt them 6x. I'm not saying they deserve it because what they don't deserve are HATEFUL and NEGATIVE comments. For me, it's not a "Double-standard" either because this is how the reality in this world works. Who makes this world work? Us, humans, the complex beings in this world. That is why the concept of ACCEPTANCE and COMPROMISE is ruled oftentimes.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are more things coming in against than the things coming in favor. We may not have it in favor of us but the important thing is that we learned from it and we enjoy it while it lasts by being just positive about it despite of uncertainties. It's not like we ship them without any reason at all. We have seen this and that which have lead us to formulate this and that. We are not just saying it aloud but we also have doubts but just kept ourselves silent about it because we prefer being positive. Having doubts and being negative can destroy your emotions and make it hard to go through a day without being annoyed and thus affects your real life actions. If you go out in this forum, there's instagram, twitter, facebook & etc. There are also many kinds of shippers out there and also all kinds of delusions (above par, at par, below par). Some even made fanfiction stories, poems, fanarts and other literary and art works. It all depends on how you take it. If ever LDW/YIN come across this soompi thread and read all of these (to which I doubt since they are so busy with their works) and if they feel uncomfortable with it then they can take some measures so the truth will prevail or just turn a blind eye on this and keep their lives going. To be honest, the risk of being broken-hearted is on us, shippers.

  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Sorry for my long post :sweatingbullets:

not at all for me @Minyeonie..im just grateful that everyone here is so sensible in the shipping of the pichi couple, and even outta this forum, on the IGs and other social channels, the fans for pichi are so much more 'calmer' in that sense, maturity level is there...everyone may have their fave, be it LDW or YIN, but yet accepting enough to accept the potential other for their bias

 

it is quite a stark contrast from my other couple where i did 'meet' a few over zealous fans of the male bias.  all is fair of course in the world of fans, and i respect that, just that i wont continue to chat with them since no proper interactions can be held.

 

we all come here to be delulu once a while, also to escape from the realities of our own world, at least for me..as much as i really really hope for pichi to happen, but hey! its their lives, they have to love each other enough, to last a lifetime as a real couple right? we arent living their lives, we dont know their real struggles, who are we to judge .. so i rather be on the side line...cheering them on ..cheering them more if they really become a couple :blush:...still hoping to meet them even though im not based in korea :lol:...otherwise...continue to delulu mateys!

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Welcome to the shipping world!!! :D:lol:

As a shipper for almost 10 years of 5 couples, the hang of it is like a roller coaster. Yes, this may not be the real life but for me it's like an escapade, a getaway, since doing most of the enjoyable things in life requires lots of MANEH :lol: (That is better to be saved up and invested wisely because it is so hard to earn.) I've come across lots of kinds of delusions. At first, I thought: "Woah! The way they are speaking their minds seemed like they are 99.9% sure. Why and how can they be like this just because of shipping?" But I came to understand that this is how shipping works. It may seem going overboard online, but it does not affect our real lives. But I do greatly enjoy reading lengthy posts most especially from the other shippers may it be factual, opinionated or just a delusion. And when do I read delulus, I have this thing on my mind: "To take it as a pinch of salt."

How about the couple whom you are shipping?

I don't know how this affects them but since they know within themselves that they are a public figure, all eyes are on them and it's like a given consequence to the path that they have chosen. That is why they are 3x more careful because it may hurt them 6x. I'm not saying they deserve it because what they don't deserve are HATEFUL and NEGATIVE comments. For me, it's not a "Double-standard" either because this is how the reality in this world works. Who makes this world work? Us, humans, the complex beings in this world. That is why the concept of ACCEPTANCE and COMPROMISE is ruled oftentimes.

 

@Minyeonie  & @michsg (sorry for not having you quoted here and I find your post having same thoughts of wisdom) My bad! :sweatingbullets:

 

I love this! And how your optimism as a long time shipper, and because of this it made you understand and accept how a ship sails.. I enjoy this ship and the people involved in it because I learn I lot from you guys, from your keen eyes in observing the LDW-YIN ship, open-mindedness to opinions, how supportive you are to make the shippers feel welcomed to help the ship with positivity and all..

I just hope we continue to support each other (as well our delulu minds) in a very positive way especially for LDW-YIN.. I know you all guys want to make them happy too even just for this ship.. (Hopefully they're also reading this.. But "nah!" though, thinking positively, they might be reading this.. Who knows? ㅋㅋㅋ ^^)

  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, michsg said:

not at all for me @Minyeonie..im just grateful that everyone here is so sensible in the shipping of the pichi couple, and even outta this forum, on the IGs and other social channels, the fans for pichi are so much more 'calmer' in that sense, maturity level is there...everyone may have their fave, be it LDW or YIN, but yet accepting enough to accept the potential other for their bias

 

it is quite a stark contrast from my other couple where i did 'meet' a few over zealous fans of the male bias.  all is fair of course in the world of fans, and i respect that, just that i wont continue to chat with them since no proper interactions can be held.

 

we all come here to be delulu once a while, also to escape from the realities of our own world, at least for me..as much as i really really hope for pichi to happen, but hey! its their lives, they have to love each other enough, to last a lifetime as a real couple right? we arent living their lives, we dont know their real struggles, who are we to judge .. so i rather be on the side line...cheering them on ..cheering them more if they really become a couple :blush:...still hoping to meet them even though im not based in korea :lol:...otherwise...continue to delulu mateys!

 

I second this! It is to be expected that things may not work out, and I have one reason that I can think of but as @Minyeonie said, we just keep it to ourselves.  Being able to feel giddy because of their interactions is enough for me. If they happen to move on then let’s be grateful that for a period of time we were able to escape the humdrum of life and be happy for them as a reel or real couple :wub:

  • Like 2
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anneyeong!!! It's been a while 

 

Team Yoo In na at Jeju last April

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lhynne said:

Anneyeong!!! It's been a while 

 

Team Yoo In na at Jeju last April

 Annyeong :D

 

Is that why it was called "Latergram" because it actually happened last April?

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know, it's a delulu or not. Just a little observation of their shoes.

I've spotted their shoes in the same color, 3 times.

 

1. Sundabang and Life Drama

 

Screenshot-2019-05-14-21-19-26-413-com-i

 

2. TYH

Screenshot-2019-05-14-21-27-57-866-com-a

 

Screenshot-2019-05-14-21-31-55-324-com-i

 

Spoiler

At first, I think that brown color was too common. So, maybe it's just coincidence. But, FYI, YIN gave all her stylist that winter slippers with different color. Each of them got different color 

 

YIN's is the brown one.

 

3. The newest. YIN' sneakers to Jeju, and LDW's Sneakers during produce X 101 ep. 2

 

Screenshot-2019-05-14-21-41-38-110-com-i

 

Screenshot-2019-05-14-21-42-13-484-com-i

 

 

 

What's your opinion? Maybe it's just coincidence. But, since they wore it almost at the same period, and the color wasn't the common color (mint, brown, reddish pink) it makes me smell something fishy even more.

  • Love 6
  • Insightful 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

What's your opinion? Maybe it's just coincidence. But, since they wore it almost at the same period, and the color wasn't the common color (mint, brown, reddish pink) it makes me smell something fishy even more.

 

Keen observations skills, I’ll delulu with you :wub:

 

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Is that why it was called "Latergram" because it actually happened last April

 

It could be a diversion...delulu mood ON :lol:

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...