[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, patKdramaFan said:

But I really missed watching Hotel King... LDW's character is so complicated in this drama... I was watching it for LDW only frankly speaking... he is seriously an awesome actor... his character in HK scared me to death sometimes. :sweat_smile: can't believe the same guy was the cheery, bubbly boy, Park Ri Hwan, in Bubblegum and the cute Grim Reaper in Goblin :flushed: 

to be honest, im rewatching TYH for the 5th time :phew: dun judge me k? :blush:...and my heart somehow still flutters when they kiss, even for the house visit kiss, not even at the sofa kiss:wub:..hope im not getting nuts

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, michsg said:

to be honest, im rewatching TYH for the 5th time :phew: dun judge me k? :blush:...and my heart somehow still flutters when they kiss, even for the house visit kiss, not even at the sofa kiss:wub:..hope im not getting nuts

Exactly! Everytime they are together on or off-screen they are too perfect! I guess I am overly invested in this couple since goblin days but their chemistry is too undeniable, at least for me!

On a side note:

In HK, LDH and LDW get married and have children. Why did nobody think of creating a scenario like this for the pichi couple! :rage:

If it would happen, I think we fans could live off it happily for a really long time. I can just imagine how nice it would be see them in that setting... :wub:

But then I guess, with what we already have, we have gone crazy about them, if we were to see them in a drama like that, we would reach pichi heaven, PDs in Korea maybe scared of killing off so many people! :tounge_xd:

Only pacification to my mind is, if not on-screen just let it happen in real! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Exactly! Everytime they are together on or off-screen they are too perfect! I guess I am overly invested in this couple since goblin days but their chemistry is too undeniable, at least for me!

On a side note:

In HK, LDH and LDW get married and have children. Why did nobody think of creating a scenario like this for the pichi couple! :rage:

If it would happen, I think we fans could live off it happily for a really long time. I can just imagine how nice it would be see them in that setting... :wub:

But then I guess, with what we already have, we have gone crazy about them, if we were to see them in a drama like that, we would reach pichi heaven, PDs in Korea maybe scared of killing off so many people! :tounge_xd:

Only pacification to my mind is, if not on-screen just let it happen in real! :bawling:

Even this post is stating the same thing as my morning post... :rage:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

On 5/16/2019 at 12:46 AM, cherrinekim said:

Miss them a lot........

Actually now i see this again, i know why my heart flutters when i see them kiss...LDW leads well, and YIN follows + responds well...together, they sparkle!

• Like 5
  • Love 5

On 5/15/2019 at 2:32 PM, michsg said:

to be honest, im rewatching TYH for the 5th time ..... dun judge me k? .... hope im not getting nuts.

I m doing the same thing! Every other romance couple pales in comparison, in my humble opinion! I know at least one other popular ship I guessed right but I asked myself why I did not take the trouble to follow the signs n ship them as intently as I do this pichi couple. I figured it is because in this case, I like both YIN n LDW as actors individually n as a poss power couple.  So it is like picking up the signs of happiness and wishing two lovely people well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Omg she is deliriously sexy here. She actually looks like she smells like the fragrant flowers LDW was showing off in Grasse for Chanel No 5 :lol:

This CF makes me think of sexy thoughts between YIN and LDW. Gaaaaaaah.

• Love 7

Ok bit of an update that's not directly related to Pichi but then again it is, so putting it in tag :

Spoiler

Today SJS got ousted by Dispatch as dating a reporter. (Congratz to him btw :kiss_wink:, the woman seems really cool too )

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325156wpp/so-ji-sub-confirmed-to-be-dating-jo-eun-jung

Now for how this relates to Pichi....

Look how different this dating news was from the Suzy news:

Actual PHOTO PROOFS of them dating by Dispatch.:
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/so-ji-subs-label-coolly-admits-to-dating-rumors-with-jo-eun-jung-after-dispatch-drops-cafe-date-photos

and more importantly SJS HIMSELF ADMITS it and wrote A LETTER to us fans about it:

Thanks JiSub for reminding how REAL dating news looks like :kiss_wink::sweat_smile:

(Also no "just getting to know each other" or "We werent dating but now only decide to date because got caught" but a balsy honest "We are dating. Deal with it.")

Sidenote, saw some ppl still worried LDW might be w. Suzy because of some random recent thing thats not even worthy to explain further. Well that would mean:
LDW: *Has dating news w. Suzy. No photo proofs whatsoever yet his agency admits it. LDW leaves no letter to fans nor admits to anything himself, thus causing more hatred to his GF Suzy.
Then some w. ship him w. Inna childishly threw hate at Suzy.
Then despite this he accepts to work w. the woman who can give even more hate to Suzy because of fans and even sends a shared foodtruck (to a PD who previously worked w. Inna and her ex BF LOL) and accepts several shared ones w. her, and takes care of her to the point it leads on many fans, causing even more hatred to Suzy. Even says how Inna is  a big reason he accepted TYH*
...yeah makes sense. NOT. What do you think of LDW? That hed be a jerk like that to an actual GF? He wouldnt be a jerk, especially not to someone he actually dates lol. Case closed.

On a very unserious note, since reporters can apparantly suddenly snatch away an actor and date them (like the case w. SJS & reporter woman), should we be worried about this then :tounge_xd:   :

Another reporter woman also got along well w. Wookie hell she even flirted w. him (1 sidedly though, didnt see Wookie respond lol):  

or this reporter who flirted w. Inna in her IV LOL  :   

:P

...I'm saying this guys as someone who noticed before the interview chemistry of the reporter & SJS but DIDNT THINK ANY OF IT...Never knew hed end up dating her LOL    

Disclaimer: Just a joke , dont take too seriously this latter part of my post ok :P

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5

Inna's new CF is so cute..

Why i always see oys in this CF too.. hahaha.. but in slide 4 she looks like clumsy ojs.. cant move on from tyh..

Seems like she was doing all CF about healthy food n drinks.. but for me, i prefer she gain more weight.. she looks thinner now compared to previous CF such as W tea last year..

• Love 6

Miss them...

Btw, i wonder in goblin last scene, why yin put heat packs on ldw's neck? She act so sweet to him.. then i think ldw asked if she didnt felt cold? Is it bcoz she had her long hair to cover her ears..lols.

But what do u think about this? Inna must felt very close to him to do that? Or she felt "something" towards him?

Another scene when bts kiss scene in cafe, after they kiss, ldw hild her hand and she was about to stand, but she fell, what if she really nervous but she tried to cover it up? Hehe..

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Sometimes when I feel down, I just browse thru my TYH album and seeing OJS and KJR makes me feel good. It makes me remember those moments, especially what I felt when I watched those episodes for the first time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6