Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously how come that all guys in the hotel are so dense   I mean the girl hints    and hints    and HINTS    and hints some more  I mean EVERY

Ohmygod they're going official!   And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...  

Sorry If someone already had posted this topic before   The Cards In The Intro/Opening Goo ChanSeong's Card   Jang ManWol's Card   Number of Cards  

Ok, so it ended. Awwww... so far, I'm satisfied, but I just don't get the last part if it was a reincarnation? A dream? Or what. I don't know. But I think most viewers will love this ending even if it's sad and MW had to leave. It would have been better if she stayed, but well... we always lose so... :joy:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Did they even hint why he became the new owner? They could do a season 2 lol

What happened was the Magos were having a meeting. I don't understand what they're talking about, and then they showed KSH walking to the hotel all suave and manly. :joy: That's it. Will have to wait for subs to fully understand what happened, if there was a reason why he was chosen. :joy:

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

So did MW and CS just stare at each other? Please no!

Sadly, there was no kiss for their final scene. UGH missed opportunity. Just MW leaning on CS's shoulder.

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나