[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

So of course there appears to be a crisis at work. Some of the employees go to the cafe to get DM to come help, since I guess she's the only one who can handle it. She's proving her worth even though Ryan fired her. 

Ryan finds out I guess about what DM did. Sorry I'm not getting all the details. 

He goes to the cafe to speak to DM. Hopefully he's gonna apologize and beg her to come back to work at the gallery. 

She appears to be demanding something from him now. To which he's scratching his forehead. 

I guess he agrees to her demands because she's happy now. Except she still thinks nasty about him. 

Oh no sorry I missed some due to work. But I think DM put something strange in his coffee drink. And whatever it was made him sick and pass out. omo. DM tries to call him but he doesn't answer. So she goes to find him at the office and he's passed out on the floor. oh no. 

Her brother I guess was with her cause he came running in. They carry him out frantically. 

• Thanks 4

Uh oh at the hospital now. So is he allergic to caffeine or something?? He was allergic to something that DM put in his drink. Uh oh. She's gonna be feeling guilty now. 

Oh while he's asleep in the hospital he has some flashback/memory from childhood. He is a little boy and someone leaves him crying at night on a doorstep. We didn't get much. But definitely some trauma there. 

DM is by his bedside. She apologizes to him in his sleep and wipes off his hands with a wet cloth. 

He grabs hold of her hand while he's having the bad dream in his sleep. His face looks pained. 

Ah, there's always a heart behind the cold exterior.

DM pats his hand gently. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Next morning, DM wakes up to some men knocking at her door. OMO! It's the police. Ryan is having her arrested for poisoning his drink?!? Omg they take her to the police station in her pajamas. As she's being taken to jail, there are all kinds of cameras and news reporters. Her family is there too. This has to be a dream lol. Lol yeah it's a dream. She wakes up in the hospital still, holding onto Ryan's hand. He wakes up too. Awkardddddd.

She hands him some water but he eyes her suspiciously and won't drink it. Ooops. She immediately explains herself and apologizes. She won't let him talk lol. Okay, he finally speaks. Aghhh I missed their whole conversation due to work sorry!! Though I wouldn't have understood it anyways lol. Looks like DM is still there holding his hand. She's asleep and fidgeting all around with his hands. He seems intrigued that he was holding someone's hand hrmmm.

Next day, DM goes home. She's repeating something in her head nonstop. Must be something Ryan told her. She's holding onto her heart and starts dancing around happily. It must be related to work, right? I don't think she likes him this quickly...hrmmm...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Ryan at home, pouring himself some wine. He is looking at that painting from the auction in NY. The one that her idol likes. He actually has two of them. Back at her place, DM is watching her idol video with the painting in it. Back to Ryan, still staring at the painting. What is it about the painting?? I'm so confused lol! The episode ends with a split screen of both of them admiring the painting. Need explanations lol. 

Preview - Ooooh her idol comes to the gallery lol I dunno what else was going on sorry! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Next morning, DM wakes up to some men knocking at her door. OMO! It's the police. Ryan is having her arrested for poisoning his drink?!? Omg they take her to the police station in her pajamas. As she's being taken to jail, there are all kinds of cameras and news reporters. Her family is there too. This has to be a dream lol. Lol yeah it's a dream. She wakes up in the hospital still, holding onto Ryan's hand. He wakes up too. Awkardddddd.

She hands him some water but he eyes her suspiciously and won't drink it.

hmPZsn9.gif

Spoiler

77EYK1I.gif

8aEd6C8.gif

5RWbwZU.gif

Spoiler

eVzQFgJ.gif

gVs6Svo.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ooops. She immediately explains herself and apologizes. She won't let him talk lol. Okay, he finally speaks. Aghhh I missed their whole conversation due to work sorry!! Though I wouldn't have understood it anyways lol. Looks like DM is still there holding his hand. She's asleep and fidgeting all around with his hands. He seems intrigued that he was holding someone's hand hrmmm.

Next day, DM goes home. She's repeating something in her head nonstop. Must be something Ryan told her. She's holding onto her heart and starts dancing around happily. It must be related to work, right? I don't think she likes him this quickly...hrmmm...

fJpgR5X.gif

Spoiler

GcHSiVt.gif

HWaCmVL.gif

Spoiler

oZwyA6P.gif

Y8JAG0N.gif

Spoiler

m2xxOm8.gif

hYMaAS5.gif

AmUmqGL.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ryan at home, pouring himself some wine. He is looking at that painting from the auction in NY. The one that her idol likes. He actually has two of them. Back at her place, DM is watching her idol video with the painting in it. Back to Ryan, still staring at the painting. What is it about the painting?? I'm so confused lol! The episode ends with a split screen of both of them admiring the painting. Need explanations lol. 

Preview - Ooooh her idol comes to the gallery lol I dunno what else was going on sorry! 

Zbadtwy.gif

Spoiler

6RTvlSZ.gif

TpmHGuN.gif

DABHsSp.gif

- THE END -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I looked ep.1. Wonderful dorama, just the one I wanted to see. :w00t:

Fan life is similar to the way it is described in articles. Even about the ladder I read, so that all it is.

Family of the heroine - lovely! Collection of fans of stones, knitting and games about picking apples. Plus, the main ajumma of Korea plays the role of a mother ... Another positive moment in the drama!:thumbsup:

But the hero ... He is beautiful! From the very first appearance, it conquers when it presents itself to the heroine, like a painting and the most expensive lot. But how he thought that the heroine lesbian is a separate comedy! Well, the heroines of dramas have more than once been seen in the heroes of gays, finally everything happened the other way around!:joy:

• Like 3

Original Article: [news1 korea] 'Her Private Life' Kim Jaewook Fires Park Minyoung..  "You're No Longer An Employee"

0003933828_001_20190411221406668.jpg?type=w540

1. +218, -3 Anyway, Kim Jaewook is freaking handsome ㅋㅋ
2. +102, -2 Kim Jaewook is handsome
3. +53, -2 It's fun
4. +48, -4 Ah the characters are charming ㅠ Freaking fun ㅋㅋㅋ
5. +37, -0 Those who were disappointed yesterday won't be anymore when they watch today's episode ㅋㅋ I told myself that I'm only going to watch until today but now I've completely turned into a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. +15, -0 It's seriously freaking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. +9, -0 Today was seriously fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her personality is totally different from Secretary Kim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's just fun and it's beginning to settle in
8. +9, -0 Am I the only one who finds it fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's childish but fun ㅋㅋㅋ
9. +7, -0 Daebak it's fun, I'm so curious about next week
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, erenst said:

There is something with hej brother hmmm is he really her brother by blood? Starting to have thoughts

Maybe not her brother ... this is often shown in dramas, so they can make a brother here too. But if we assume that all DM's relatives are obsessed with mania, and the brother is obsessed with the game, then he is her brother ...:lol:

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

+37, -0 Those who were disappointed yesterday won't be anymore when they watch today's episode ㅋㅋ I told myself that I'm only going to watch until today but now I've completely turned into a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Reviews of Koreans are very pleased! But comments have few likes, which means few people watch a drama. But I'm sure the ratings will grow up later. Must grow!:w00t:

• Like 2

wow awesome . kjw shud do more rom com, he looks like a hero from webtoon/ manga- perfect in all ways. he will luk so gud with park shin hye .plz do another rom com with park shin  hye 

• Like 4