[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

21 hours ago, kenrei said:

I’m happy to see the leads already have good camaraderie. They look so comfortable with each other and I can definitely see the chemistry. Even with the short bts scenes so far, I can see them already being friendly.

Between them, just amazing chemistry. I already ship the actors to each other, so cute they look not only in the frame, but also outside the camera. Still, Min Young blends in amazingly with any partner ... Good girl!:heart:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Who else are excited for the "I want to have you" scene? :wub:

Me, me, and me... like I need anymore reasons to watch this drama. These visuals already looks like why he will that line  - "I want to have you"

D26cgTkUwAEC1wP.jpg

I know from the translations he said all he could see was her teeth which made her laugh. But she should be fangirling him :wub:

hara-7.gif?type=w966

cr yeowoo 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Friendly kitty said:

Between them, just amazing chemistry. I already ship the actors to each other, so cute they look not only in the frame, but also outside the camera. Still, Min Young blends in amazingly with any partner ... Good girl!:heart:

Yes PMY really can create good chemistry with her leads that would make you want to ship them...lol.

It also seems like she’s bringing out the fun side of KJW. Based on the bts, KJW compliments her bright personality which makes shooting much easier and they look like having so much fun. I’m actually enjoying the bts more right now :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

“Her Private Life” Reveals List Of Must-Know Korean Fan Slang

by R. Jun
c1e567b2594c4da58db30dfbd2391768.jpeg?s=

April 5, tvN’s upcoming drama “Her Private Life,” starring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook, revealed a list of must-know Korean fan slang.

In the drama, Park Min Young plays the character Sung Duk Mi, a completely professional, talented gallery curator who moonlights as a hardcore idol fangirl of an idol named Cha Si Ahn (played by ONE).

Here are the slang terms you need to know:

deok-hu: Someone whose passion and interest for someone or something exceeds mania level.

deok-jil: The act of fangirling/fanboying.

hom-ma: Homepage master, or fansite master. Someone who posts photos or videos of a celebrity on a dedicated page.

top seed hom-ma: A popular, high-ranking homepage master. Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young) and Cindy (Kim Bo Ra) are top seed hom-mas.

il-co: Cosplaying as a normal person. Someone who is a huge fan but pretends not to be in front of other people.

deok-ming out: deok-hu + coming out. When someone reveals to people around them that they’re a fan.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1315253wpp/her-private-life-reveals-list-of-must-know-korean-fan-slang

Watch: Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook Develop Heart Fluttering Chemistry In “Her Private Life” Highlight Video

by Y. Kim
b3a74375df0e4216808de158f7d76f20.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Her Private Life” shared two highlight videos featuring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook!

In the drama, Park Min Young plays Sung Duk Mi, a professional curator at an art gallery who is also secretly an idol fangirl, while Kim Jae Wook plays her boss Ryan Gold.

The first clip starts by defining “dukhoo” (slang for fan) as someone who is even more passionate and dedicated to a certain field or area than a professional. Then, as the scene changes to a stage where an idol group is performing, Park Min Young narrates, “Sometimes, when you are leading your normal day-to-day life, you have to act and dress like a normal person.” She describes this as the slang term “ilco,” which is an abbreviation of “ilbanin cosplay,” or “cosplaying as a normal person.”

The scene then changes to introduce Park Min Young’s character, Sung Duk Mi. She is a professional curator at an art gallery, but her hidden passion is being a fangirl, getting satisfaction and extreme joy from taking exclusive pictures of her favorite idol. Actor Ahn Bo Hyun appears as Nam Eun Ki, a childhood friend of Sung Duk Mi who has a crush on her. Rapper ONE plays Cha Si Ahn, Sung Duk Mi’s bias in an idol group named White Ocean. He says, “In some ways, I don’t think there’s anyone that knows me as well as SiNaGil does.” SiNaGil is the Cha Si Ahn fan page run by Sung Duk Mi in the drama. Then, Duk Mi’s home master rival Cindy (played by Kim Bo Ra) intensely takes pictures of Cha Si Ahn in the airplane and anywhere else he goes. Cindy throws a fit when someone tells her that Cha Si Ahn likes SiNaGil more than her.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1314925wpp/watch-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-develop-heart-fluttering-chemistry-in-her-private-life-highlight-video
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well he is arrogant and I read from his character description that his mum abandoned him soo I’m not sure what to expect 

Thank you all for the shares..  I loved our OTP before we saw anything...   Now I am even more excited for this drama...

I love how they compliment each other in the BTS video from Viu Singapore that you shared with us, @Oksana Sutra. We can see the comradery between them.

~~~~~~

Park Min-young Says Kim Jae-wook Is Like a Girlfriend at Press Conference for "Her Private Life"

photo1049769.jpg

On April 3rd, a press conference was held for "Her Private Life" at the Imperium Hotel in the Gangnam district of Seoul. During this conference, former "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" star Park Min-young described her relationship with co-actor Kim Jae-wook.

photo1049768.jpg

She noted that, in stark contrast to his character in "Her Private Life", Kim Jae-wook is very open and chatty. Park Min-young described his speaking style as being like that of a girlfriend. Park Min-young also said she has gotten to know him a lot better over the course of filming.

photo1049767.jpg

"Her Private Life" is about a woman who balances being extremely dignified professionally with being a goofy fan in private. The drama will start on April 10th in the timeslot previously occupied by "Touch Your Heart".

source

• Like 4
  • Love 1

tvN’s “Her Private Life” Drops New Preview For Kim Jae Wook, A Genius Artist And Future Fanboy

by R. Jun
d5be332973214769a285950f7a03a018.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming romantic comedy “Her Private Life” has released some new photos of the character Ryan Gold, a rough-around-the-edges gallery director played by Kim Jae Wook.

Kim Jae Wook stars alongside Park Min Young, who plays Sung Duk Mi, a perfectly professional gallery curator who moonlights as a hardcore idol fangirl.

This is the actor’s first foray into romantic comedies, though he has already proven his wide acting spectrum, having played a chilling villain in the thriller “Voice” and a charming second lead in the drama “Degree of Love.”

For “Her Private Life,” Kim Jae Wook’s Ryan Gold is a genius artist turned gallery director who is career-driven and largely unconcerned with others, but when he meets Sung Duk Mi and finds himself stumbling headfirst into the world of fanboying, his cold exterior crumbles.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315450wpp/tvns-her-private-life-drops-new-preview-for-kim-jae-wook-a-genius-artist-and-future-fanboy

• Like 4

EP 0

Ryan Nickname

Spoiler

Lion

:joy:

Script reading Kim jae wook - It's not Lion , it's Ryan 

Park Min Young (teaser/bts)  - I'll catch that Lion guy alive and feed him grass only:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Park Min-young, Park Jin-ju forge fangirl friendships in tvN’s Her Private Life

by tccolb

XDZGCMH54H5ECL6JXHH8.jpg

New stills have been released for tvN drama Her Private Life featuring Park Min-young (What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim) with Park Jin-ju (Boyfriend).

Park Min-young plays the central character of the drama, Sung Deok-mi, who is a successful art curator by day. Outside of her professional life though, her time is devoted to her idol crush: Cha Shi-ahn (played by real-life singer ONE). And she’s been blessed to be part of a trio of friends who share and support her passion for fangirling.

Park Jin-ju plays the role of Lee Sun-joo, who’s been friends with Deok-mi since high school. The two are fangirl soulmates and fellow comrades in the intense fandom battles for all the best tickets to concerts and live performances. They are also co-presidents of Cha Shi-ahn’s fan site, which they run together. Called “Shi-na-gil”, it’s an abbreviation in Korean for “Shi-ahn is my path”.

The newly released stills show Park Min-young and Park Jin-ju doing what their characters love best, fangirling. In the top photo, the two are looking at something on the phone with concern – presumably bad news about their idol crush. The other two photos show both characters on standby, waiting for the perfect moment to take photos.

0003533675_001_20190405095601224.jpg

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/park-min-young-park-jin-ju-forge-fangirl-friendships-in-tvns-her-private-life/

• Like 3

On 1/29/2019 at 11:20 AM, Jillia said:

Kim Jae Wook... FINALLY in a romantic leading role. YES!

That is what I also said, yes a romance drama with Kim Jae Wook. Thank you. I am awaiting to see this drama 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I just realized Ryan said "Do you want it?" To Duk Mi repeatedly in the previews.. And next, we'll see him saying "I want to have you" in later eps??? Omgomgomg I hate cheesy things, but damn this makes me swooned already

Actually if said by KJW as Ryan I think it is not cheesy but damn ohhh la lah sexy,,,, pardon me