[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

It's Wednesday again! Can't wait to see my favorite couple again and at the same time feeling melancholy that the drama is ending soon! :cold_sweat: RG-DM has ruined me for other kdrama OTP.  Now when i'm watching other drama, i can't help but compare the chemistry of the lead couple to MinJae!  I don't know if we'll find other pairing that will make our hearts flutter like these two.  I'm going to miss this drama!   :bawling:

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, juliaajumma said:

@rabbiteen well, in that case (if director Eom does come back to the gallery)..  i hope Ryan can open his own gallery by then, he's rich rite? *lol*... and work together with DM. maybe our OTP eventually can be painting again together and make their own art exhibition in their own gallery :)

Yes and Shi An being RG's brother can team up with them to make their gallery super famous! :wub: And they can also exhibit their mom's complete collection of paintings (Lee Sol). :rolleyes:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, kenrei said:

I know a lot is being mesmerised by the hottest leading man right now so I thought I’d share a link I chanced upon in Twitter describing WHY is Ryan Gold sexy. I think it’s a good prelude to the next ep. :P Just a warning though that this is a bit of a mature read :sweatingbullets: so please click with caution (credit to the owner). 

https://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/184844362244/why-is-ryan-gold-sexy/amp?__twitter_impression=true

:sweatingbullets::D RG makes me tremble too! :wub:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, kenrei said:

Oh the waiting period is truly agonizing...glad to know I’m not the only one suffering :D But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Her Private Life is worth it! Love the small community we have here where we can have discussions and share our giggles and squeals with each other. Like most of you, I’m imagining the same scenario as that of DM’s own fansite cafe where the fans gather and talk amongst themselves.

I know a lot is being mesmerised by the hottest leading man right now so I thought I’d share a link I chanced upon in Twitter describing WHY is Ryan Gold sexy. I think it’s a good prelude to the next ep. :P Just a warning though that this is a bit of a mature read :sweatingbullets: so please click with caution (credit to the owner). 

https://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/184844362244/why-is-ryan-gold-sexy/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Thank you for this!! A very good read of our Ryan Gold. He definitely can pull it off for sure. :wub:

• Like 6

Can someone screenshot  the paintings? I wasn't  paying  attention  but it  looks like paintings for a Hallmark  Christmas  baubles.  Literally. 

I am not  art critic  since I like light impressionism best. Any art lovers here? Or maybe  it was the colour  choices for the paintings. 

I don't  mean  to be sarcastic.  I mean its sought after paintings  after all. I want to see what's  so good,  original and artistic. 

I don't  think  I would pay to view her paintings.  And I have  paid to go to visiting exhibits.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

My heart's already trembling way before this upcoming episode. Seriously oxygen tanks are needed. And I guess need for refill. 

Hoping it's gonna be a bliss for us!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

The paintings were of soap bubbles..i felt it was an interesting way of capturing the transparency and colour....10 to 1 there will be children reflected in the bubbles... have been trying to peer at the bubbles intently...lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, DioDezir said:

About Cindy and Shi An -- did you know that ONE (Shi An) and Kim Bo Ra (Cindy) have a movie together which is coming out this year called "Goodbye Summer" ? I think it was shot before HPL and they had this red carpet thingy about 2 weeks ago.

P/S : The waiter's name is Joo Hyuk. Can't remember the two co-workers names though :sweat_smile:

wow, i didn't know about that.. that's really coincidence. i've never seen his work (ONE), in fact this is the first time i saw his face on-screen. is he famous or a new breakthrough actor?

aaah yes, Joo Hyuk, the clumsy waiter.. :lol: he's so lucky to have SJ as his boss.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

Yes and Shi An being RG's brother can team up with them to make their gallery super famous! :wub: And they can also exhibit their mom's complete collection of paintings (Lee Sol). :rolleyes:

is this artist, Lee Sol, really their mother? or just assuming?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, juliaajumma said:

wow, i didn't know about that.. that's really coincidence. i've never seen his work (ONE), in fact this is the first time i saw his face on-screen. is he famous or a new breakthrough actor?

aaah yes, Joo Hyuk, the clumsy waiter.. :lol: he's so lucky to have SJ as his boss.

ONE is an hiphop (rapper) artist under YG ent :D 

The other work mate name is Yu Kyeong Ah curator and Kim Hyo Seob (or YoSeob) 

• Like 8

I, as a creature who thrives on fluff and more fluff, have been desperately waiting for three things:

1. Ryan to finally see DM in her natural habitat

2. Ryan revealing he's Latte.

3. Ryan reacting as a critic to the paintings she has painted of Si An(will it happen? I hope it does!)

This episode is going to feed me really well.:wub:

DM looks so happy showing him her place, it's so heart warming how much she's able to trust her lion to show him her deepest secrets...lion really relieved on all her insecurities, did something R19+ rated do that? :D

I can't praise this man enough.

(He looks adorably jealous in the pics omg)

• Like 10

Just now, dinhie said:

ONE is an hiphop (rapper) artist under YG ent :D 

The other work mate name is Yu Kyeong Ah curator and Kim Hyo Seob (or YoSeob) 

aaah rapper singer... pardon me, this ajumma never up-to-date with all K-ent, except K-drama *lol*

thanks for the information :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Oh man based on the EP.11 still previews we can see that from DeokMi's red outfit (the one she posted on ig on the day Jessica sent her a coffee truck) that it is just recently shot.

Must be hectic and hella tired for them :(

Hmm but I haven't seen them filming in Deokmi's house...not at that day when Jess sent food truck either.

Maybe I missed the filming timing...or they filming the interior of Deokmi's house somewhere else :"))

• Like 6

Kim Jae Wook Gets Adorably Jealous By Park Min Young’s Fan Merch In “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook Gets Adorably Jealous By Park Min Young’s Fan Merch In “Her Private Life”

May 15, 2019
by K. Lew

Kim Jae Wook can’t help but get jealous while visiting Park Min Young’s home in “Her Private Life.”

“Her Private Life” is about art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) who leads a secret life as an idol fan and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook).

In the released photos, Kim Jae Wook pays Park Min Young a visit at her home. He looks somewhat upset when he spots her many fan goods on display. Though he pouts with jealousy, she glows as she excitingly introduces each of her items, showing her idol fan side that she has only revealed to her best friend and her family.

Kim-Jae-Wook.jpgPark-Min-Young.jpg

The production staff stated, “In today’s episode, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook will get to know each other as they progress a real, adult romance. Please look forward to their deepening relationship.”

“Her Private Life” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

• Like 11
  • Love 3

I am a silent lurker, only reading and mostly agreeing with what have been shared in this thread.  I'm amazed how u girls/ guys manage to diligently dissect and analyse the characters, plot etc. HPL has made me very unproductive, (though I hv tonnes of work) I'm self-diagnosed with Ryan Gold/ KJW and STS syndromes..never have I been so obsessed with KDrama though I've watched hundreds of them, now my days are filled with rewatching the episodes, reading this forum and the other one on our OTP, refreshing my social media feed for any new pics, gifs, and articles. 6 more eps to go and I'm very sure HPL will leave a vacuum in my life.

• Like 16

I think the reason why both RG and Shi An is so into the Lee Sol bubble paintings is because of the memory attached to it. There's nothing bad about the paintings but I don't see anything extra-ordinary about them also, but they are arguably visually appealing. It somehow tugs at them as something embedded in their core memory that's why they really want to pursue collecting all 9 of them.. but i maybe wrong, that's just my hunch :) 

I have never been this happy to wake up and know it's already Wednesday :wub::):heart:

I am gonna swoon over a jealous RG .. he looks soooooo adorable :lol::)

• Like 11