[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, juliaajumma said:

is this artist, Lee Sol, really their mother? or just assuming?

I'm just assuming for now but i'm expecting it to be the case with the flashes RG have of his childhood.  But then again, writer-nim might just surprise us! For sure though, the RG/SA/Lee Sol issue will be explained pretty soon as our fave drama is ending next week.  :cold_sweat: Are they not extending? 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Hmm but I haven't seen them filming in Deokmi's house...not at that day when Jess sent food truck either.

Maybe I missed the filming timing...or they filming the interior of Deokmi's house somewhere else :"))

I'm actually curious by what you said earlier :phew: do you always follow them do the filming, chingu? Or at least you know their place and time for the filming?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sillygal said:

My heart's already trembling way before this upcoming episode. Seriously oxygen tanks are needed. And I guess need for refill. 

Hoping it's gonna be a bliss for us!! :wub:

It's probably best to have a defibrillator handy just in case our hearts stop :wub::D from RGs signature stares and from our couple's hot kisses.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

I'm just assuming for now but i'm expecting it to be the case with the flashes RG have of his childhood.  But then again, writer-nim might just surprise us! For sure though, the RG/SA/Lee Sol issue will be explained pretty soon as our fave drama is ending next week.  :cold_sweat: Are they not extending? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it next 2 weeks? :o there'll be 16 eps right? I just don't want it to end so soon :bawling: I'm not ready yet to say goodbye to this drama :cold_sweat:  it feels just like yesterday when DM just met Ryan at the airport :tired:

*Need time to prepare my heart first. Inhale.. exhale.. Lol...

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Oh wait snap, hold up, is it Wednesday already?! I can feel my STS flaring up! *scratch scratch itch itch, starts smiling into her coffee :) , grinning at the wall of the cafe, stranger next to her slowly scooting away farther *. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, 50okie said:

RG: How you like your eggs? 

DM: Fertilised. 

@50okie OMG :lol: you’re so funny.. Today I successfully became a big crazy weirdo in the office when i “proudly” let out a very loud high pitch giggle reading your post.. followed by constant STS syndrome..

my mind has gone to a very dangerous place and i found it hard to  escape from it. :tounge_wink:

BTW there are few hours left to episode 11. I’m going to watch it live!! Hope my stream link work well tonight. Im gonna make use of every little korean i picked up while being an avid K-drama lovers to understand tonight’s episode. C u all tonight. Happy HPL everyone:kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, 50okie said:

Oh my God, scroll through the pages and all I can see is fertilised egg, couple night and sexy Ryan. Isnt the show 15+ ? =))

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Ryan the Lion is too a-dork-able as he seen  house that full with SA. Provided that if ever SA is half/full brother of RG, he may need to compete for DM attentions.

Nah just kidding. Remember what SJ said before, 

When you are dating, you become your boyfriend fangirl. 

DM can show Ryan her collection of his smexy photo that she takes before or put him as her computer background.

Awwww, Ryan the Lion, be jealous not. DM is forever yours to be with. 

Or you may continue the hawt blindfolded scene again on that couch. 

We would like that to happened. Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, juliaajumma said:

aaah rapper singer... pardon me, this ajumma never up-to-date with all K-ent, except K-drama *lol*

thanks for the information :)

I didn't know he's a rapper either, didn't even know he existed before (also an ahjumma here)  :sweat_smile:

I was actually first drawn to this drama because it's about fangirling, mentioned about it to my dear daughter (a fan of KPop) and showed her the trailer and clips from the drama. She was so excited to see ONE was to be in it and proceeded to tell me about him. Apparently one of her best friends is a big fan of ONE.  :blush:  

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh & @Sejabin @cenching for fun :grin:

Lion Gold :sweat_smile: 

15579097731557909770.gif

DM : Hell ,  Yes :mrgreen: - you were in my 50 shade of dreams all these time , let me show you what I can do  :tounge_wink:

15579092851557909273.gif

Lion Gold :  your wish is my command , the night is long  :yum: 

15579090691557909061.gif

* crazy Wednesday wishful thinking :yum:

• Like 11
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, haartie said:
6 hours ago, 50okie said:

Oh my God, scroll through the pages and all I can see is fertilised egg, couple night and sexy Ryan. Isnt the show 15+ ? =))

@50okieI tried to scroll through the pages to find your post ...you are too funny? Deokmi has got it bad... 

• LOL 8

7 hours ago, 50okie said:

Dang!! this comment got me like....

giphy.gif

I must say I love this thread....people come up with the most hilarious posts. I just have to remember not read it while I´m in public...people will think that I´m crazy when they see me laughing hysterically at my phone. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, valzki said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it next 2 weeks? :o there'll be 16 eps right? I just don't want it to end so soon :bawling: I'm not ready yet to say goodbye to this drama :cold_sweat:  it feels just like yesterday when DM just met Ryan at the airport :tired:

*Need time to prepare my heart first. Inhale.. exhale.. Lol...

please don't cry, for now just enjoy the next episodes with lovey dovey mood... we can cry together when the episode really comes to end.

*sigh* i think i will be waiting patiently until the 11th episode already in english subbed. somehow it's quite frustrating when i watch a drama when i have no idea what they are talking about...:P

in the meantime, i will be lurking around here and waiting for you guys post some interesting scenes from eps 11 :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 1