[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

woohooo it's less than 24 hours until ep 11.. I"m sure tomorrow night this thread will be hot! 

I'm loving all the insights shared here..  lots of you are excellent with words.  I agree with most that's been said,   couldn't have put it better - except the opinion that shipping is a disservice to the actor/actress.  Sorry to disagree.  

Well I guess there are different levels of shippers lol.  After lurking around the shipper paradise section of this forum, I can see that there are hardcore shippers who pick up the smallest details trying to link the couple in real life.  I personally find those posts harmless fun. They're just being delulu conciously.. if that makes sense.   

As for myself.. I normally only ship the drama characters, not the actor/actress in real life.. 

But seeing the amazing chemisty of our OTP here, I would squeee if one day I read that KJW & PMY are really dating..

Btw I am so impressed by the fanmade yt clips.. Just wowww... I can imagine how much time was put into making those videos.. from the MoTaeGu/SecretaryKim clip, When It All Began, until the last one up here Fifty Shades of Ryan Gold 

as Dukmi said.. editing is an act of Love 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, juliaajumma said:

i think it's when she edit the photos of them together (the "fake" dating) for Shi An My Life website..  and for the first time in her life she feels "hot" for another man besides Shi An :P

I love her reaction when she realised what she was doing. Editing Ryan's photos. If only they showed the scene of them in the cherry blossom tree. Sadly it didnt happen. ):

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Man, this thread is going fast! How many scrolls do I have to do a day to keep up with you guys!!!??? I’m holding my breath until tomorrow! I might be literally dead before ep 11! 

• Like 6

I'm rewatching Ep10, where DM drops a piece of kimbap on Ryan's pants and "ruins" it.  She said it was only 2x she has ever damaged his clothes.  He said there was more.  How many times has she ruined his clothes?

1) First met at the airport when she ripped his jacket when falling off the ladder.

2) Kimbap in Ep 10.

Where else?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, luckionesky said:

I'm rewatching Ep10, where DM drops a piece of kimbap on Ryan's pants and "ruins" it.  She said it was only 2x she has ever damaged his clothes.  He said there was more.  How many times has she ruined his clothes?

1) First met at the airport when she ripped his jacket when falling off the ladder.

2) Kimbap in Ep 10.

Where else?

Wet Dreams? :naughty:

• LOL 9

13 minutes ago, luckionesky said:

2) Kimbap in Ep 10.

Where else?

3. She stained his jacket when she fell on RG in Ep 5.

4. Wetting RG expensive and exclusive jacket in Ep 3 because DM accidentally turn on the shower at Sian house.

• Like 4

2) Kimbap in Ep 10.

Where else?

She only knew twice:

1. Kimbab in Ep. 10

2. When she fell on him in ep 5 (after Hyo-Jin appeared). Her foundation was on his suit.

The rests were when she was fangirling (at the airport and I think when he protected her from Sindy who was chasing after Shi-Na-Gil, probably he damaged a part of his pants/clothes haha). Ryan diverted the conversation cuz Deokmi didn't know that Ryan knew about her 'secret identity'. IDK if he also counts the jacket that caused the scandal with SiAn and the other jacket that he lent her under the rain on their way to Writer Noh's cabin. 

There's s post about this a few pages back XD

• Like 7

2) Kimbap in Ep 10.

Where else?

somebody asked this before, and somebody else replied :

1. airport incident (DM disguised as SNG)

2. shi an's house where he lent her his jacket .. I guess just made it wet?

3.  when DM called him chagiyaaa at work in front of her coworkers.. on cindy's first day at the gallery, she probably smeared her lipstick when she tripped over him.

4.  otw to the writer's house  drenched in the rain

5.  kimbap 

sorry didn't remember who wrote this.... many many pages before.. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, luckionesky said:

2) Kimbap in Ep 10.

Where else?

At office when Cindy joined as intern and SDM run to Ryan to pretend as fake boyfriend, she slipped and fall into his arm. After that scene, Ryan shirt has foundation mark. 

For the the first one, SDM didn’t know that Ryan knows she is SNG. So, the two times she said might be your second one and during office one. 

Sorry, I don’t know how to insert photo in forum yet. I will learn and post photo after I figure out how to post photo :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

i think i'm the only one in this forum who's despise Director Eom (cindy's mom), not of her being eccentric (it's hilarious ridiculous :D), but because of her rudeness, like intimidate her employees, slap DM, etc.

maybe she's the only character in this drama that i dislike. Others are still tolerable, even Cindy, well she's only spoiled brat.

while I am in lovey-dovey mood like our OTP, i wish this drama will have a happy ending for all, not just for our OTP.

i hope SJ can reconcile with her hubby and makes Geon Woo happy, and i'm gonna be matchmaker for Eun-Gi and Da In, and those two co-workers of DM (i forgot their names)... maybe Cindy can get Shi An? *lol* 

i also hope DM's dad can sell his precious rock collection (or earn some money from it), at least it will make DM's mom happy because finally his collection is not useless after all :D

ooh, and the waiter (haiissh.. i forgot also his name) can be famous too like Shi-An -- SJ will be the leader of his fans club for sure :lol:

• Like 11

@juliaajumma I don't care for her as well. She is incredibly rude, unprofessional, and extremely entitled. She treats Ryan like a placeholder for her position at the gallery and clearly doesn't take him seriously, and expects to be back once the scandal with her husband dies down. She's constantly parading in and out of the place as if she still runs it, and expects the employees to disregard Ryan's orders and listen to her. She does not appreciate DM's hard work and dedication to the running of the gallery, or really any of her employees for that matter. Obviously I don't take her all that seriously since she is more or less comedic relief, but I feel like we might still have to watch out for any potential underhandedness from her.

I'm glad that Ryan generally doesn't back down from her, and just tries to calmly handle her ridiculous antics. Though it is a bit worrisome that Director Eom does expect to come back to the gallery eventually, and that Ryan's position might not be so secure.

• Like 9

Yaayyy....few hours to Wednesday. HPL has made me so eager for Wednesday that I don't know what to do  with myself while waiting for new episodes... Now I am always stuck to my phone ,refreshing pages that has anything to do with HPL , the power of lyan with a R:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I wondered yesterday if we would reach page 130 before ep11, and it think it’s coming true :)) Glad you have you guys to crave for next ep together. I have rewatched the eps many times and run out of dosage. Though I always remind myself that previews tend to be misleading, I still hope we have what is offered in ep 11 preview. Ryan unbuttoning his shirt and DM changing into his shirt would be so tempting to watch.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@rabbiteen well, in that case (if director Eom does come back to the gallery)..  i hope Ryan can open his own gallery by then, he's rich rite? *lol*... and work together with DM. maybe our OTP eventually can be painting again together and make their own art exhibition in their own gallery :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Oh the waiting period is truly agonizing...glad to know I’m not the only one suffering :D But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Her Private Life is worth it! Love the small community we have here where we can have discussions and share our giggles and squeals with each other. Like most of you, I’m imagining the same scenario as that of DM’s own fansite cafe where the fans gather and talk amongst themselves.

I know a lot is being mesmerised by the hottest leading man right now so I thought I’d share a link I chanced upon in Twitter describing WHY is Ryan Gold sexy. I think it’s a good prelude to the next ep. :P Just a warning though that this is a bit of a mature read :sweatingbullets: so please click with caution (credit to the owner). 

https://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/184844362244/why-is-ryan-gold-sexy/amp?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, rabbiteen said:

Though it is a bit worrisome that Director Eom does expect to come back to the gallery eventually, and that Ryan's position might not be so secure.

@rabbiteenEom hired Ryan because he is the famed virtuoso artist who became a Museum Director from NYC. Her gallery would have closed or no one would have paid attention to it especially when her husband got in trouble because he was suspected to have built the "gallery/museum" to park illegally gotten money. First of all she is incompetent as a museum director, she was only getting by because of the help of Deok MI and her staff before she hired Ryan. After the interview with Mama Editor, Ryan got into the cover of the best art magazine in the country and made Mama Editor happy because the sales of her magazines went up, it also helped boost the reputation of Eom's gallery and got more visitors to the gallery. The idol SA went to visit which may have made it into the fansites. Ms Eom, will be so very stupid to try and get rid of Ryan at a very crucial time when his projected exhibit is highly anticipated by the public not only in SK but the rest of the artworld due to the interview. Ryan had invited and included foreign artists and collectors to contribute to the exhibit. She will become the most hated person in Korea if she ever fires Ryan. It will so backfire on her. Ryan on his reputation alone will survive without Eom but can Eom survive without Ryan, and will her husband survive if she creates a scandal? Whers is the lowest of dumb does she want to go? Imagine all the fans who will throw eggs on her if she dissed THE LION....

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kenrei said:

I know a lot is being mesmerised by the hottest leading man right now so I thought I’d share a link I chanced upon in Twitter describing WHY is Ryan Gold sexy. I think it’s a good prelude to the next ep. :P Just a warning though that this is a bit of a mature read :sweatingbullets: so please click with caution (credit to the owner). 

https://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/184844362244/why-is-ryan-gold-sexy/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I have no idea what I just read here... I should have taken your warning seriously.  I didn't think it was possible to read about a character from a drama.  HAHAHAHAHA!  Now I can't get this image out of my head and this will be hard tmrw.  >_<  

• LOL 8