[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone here put a theory that Dan might be in coma. I guess that does not sound unrealistic and could make sense.

Why I am saying that? Because it seems that child LYS and Dan met when they were children. I think at some point he has an accident (or tried suicide), but that did not killed him. But because of what he did (maybe he tried to commit suicide or was not good enought to go heaven, God made him do some "work" before he can finally go to heaven. Maybe his memories of when LYS was in the car triggered him, because that's what he said when he was about to have an accident (or tried the suicide). Maybe he was so lost that could not figure out by yourself. Maybe he even lost his whole family. And maybe he is almost dead, like in a coma, that's why he does not have his memories. Because after all, he needs to forget everything that he lived in his human form, to be able to go to heaven!

I'm not completely clear on what we've all agreed on so far:unsure:, but I just thought of some more ideas/questions to add to this discussion regarding the director and the similar-faced girl.

***The Director's Motives:

Interesting point=> In the scene where Dan asks the director to promise that he'll make Yeonseo happy, the director doesn't reply. At first, he answered that the idea of happiness was too abstract, and in the end, he didn't exactly promise anything at all (or, at least, we didn't see what he replied). This makes me think that the director either

1) doesn't want Yeonseo to be happy (most unlikely in the context we have so far),

2) he doesn't know how to make her happy, or

3) he wants to make her happy, but he can't guarantee that she will end up happy(?).

And I have no idea what any of this would mean or signify, but I get the feeling that all this about her happiness is important when thinking about their backstory (he could either be trying to get revenge or he could actually be trying to protect Yeonseo)... I'm confusing myself :sweatingbullets: but anyway, this is important somehow.

***Yeonseo vs. Matil

Yeonseo is definitely more than just a doppelganger to 'Matil', I think, since the director is so obsessed with her. But, I don't think they are the same person, since no one around Yeonseo recognizes the director, not even Mrs. Jung. (Wait, did Mrs. Jung ever see the director?)  Mrs. Jung knows about Yeonseo's 10 year old self, so she would probably know the director if he had been connected to Yeonseo before somehow, but she doesn't (assuming that she has seen the director).

However, if Mrs. Jung hasn't seen the director yet, then there's still a possibility that he and Matil were significantly connected to their family once. But I still don't think that the two girls would be the same person. If it was Matil that died 15 years ago and she revived to become Yeonseo, she would've aged, and her face wouldn't look the same.

***Anyways

My head hurts so much now:lol: This plot is like a tree with infinite branches (no pun intended lol) representing all the possible outcomes, and it's literally impossible right now to guess which branch the drama is going to go up in the future. This is one of the few dramas where I have literally no idea what's going to happen next, although maybe we're all just overthinking it:lol: 

Ahem*This plot could literally continue in the simplest way possible, but none of us will have thought of it because we've been analyzing so much* XD

I'm still recovering from the episode 8's ending but I am still surprised that Dan really kissed LYS. He suddenly looked so out-of-character serious the moment before he kissed her, I don't know how to describe it but there was something in his expression that I can't quite put my finger on.

23 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Can someone translate why it’s a speculation?

Don't tell me Ms Butler is also "special"? I think the speculation is being made because Dan, his head angel, Director and Ms Butler are the only four whose age is not mentioned in that chart. So that's a hint? Omg, that's some new discovery.... so many angels around YS?

I'm more concerned who's the person in the house that's reporting YS's moves to Director.

1 hour ago, rainbowinspirit said:

Ahem*This plot could literally continue in the simplest way possible, but none of us will have thought of it because we've been analyzing so much* XD

That's so true!!:joy: 

59 minutes ago, aintnodrama said:

He suddenly looked so out-of-character serious the moment before he kissed her, I don't know how to describe it but there was something in his expression that I can't quite put my finger on.

Yes he wasn't drunk or anything like that :lol:. Probably it's a spur of the moment thing that he couldn't control not doing?:P

11 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Don't tell me Ms Butler is also "special"? I think the speculation is being made because Dan, his head angel, Director and Ms Butler are the only four whose age is not mentioned in that chart. So that's a hint? Omg, that's some new discovery.... so many angels around YS?

No, I mean why the speculation is being made? What does it say on it? :lol:

If that’s the case I think, it’s Madam Butler because makes sense why she hates staying next to YS. Don’t want the truth being revealed? 

If want it more fun, could it be Lee Gureum? In the form of Dog. Keeping an eye on YS. 

1 hour ago, aintnodrama said:

I'm still recovering from the episode 8's ending but I am still surprised that Dan really kissed LYS. He suddenly looked so out-of-character serious the moment before he kissed her, I don't know how to describe it but there was something in his expression that I can't quite put my finger on.

Mature? Manly? 

Snx4lSm.jpg

Good morning Saturday ! :relaxed:

Oh @briseis...I really love Mrs. Jung , if she didn't appear in the same scene that the security guy come to open the CCTV video I would think she's also the archangle in disguise.  Because she's like the mastermind who knows more than other characters in this drama.

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Can someone translate why it’s a speculation? 

I agreed with many comments that Mrs Jung is not human.  A comment in twitter said that her age wasn't written in her profile.

And she also knew YS at 10 years old but now Mrs. Jung doesn't look much old so it's not possible unless she's immortal being.

And the archangle always showed up to tease persons who are hungry.  :joy::joy::joy:

cwu5cjv.jpg

(from '30but17')

Dramabeans recap Ep 5-6 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/angels-last-mission-love-episodes-5-6/

If that’s the case I wonder if Mrs Jung was sent by ... I was about to say her parents after she became an orphan but I just remembered she knew YS since she was 10.  So that was before her parents death. Why would an Angel be assigned to YS then? Hm. 

But if Mrs Jung is then I would love that twist! At least there’s one supernatural power who’s trying to bring these two together! 

I hope we aren’t reading a lot into this but it makes sense seeing how she avoids living with YS, she doesn’t answer YS about her affection, she suddenly started matching process, etc etc! Sometimes her behaviours similar to Dan as well. 

I see, this show is very popular and I can see why. Usually those kind of dramas are not my thing at all but both leads make it very charming. Especially the female lead being a bit more rough but not in an obnoxious way,  you understand her pain and bitterness. He is funny and I like his voice :D

As to the other characters, I kinda just want to watch the leads here only and I am never someone who just cares for the main couple, that's a first.

If there is an other magic character, I bet it's the aunt, she has to be some lil devil. :rolleyes:

@briseis What will you do when they get a tad bit more passionate into the kiss in the future? :lol:

Which reminds me! Usually kissing scenes get plenty of reviews no? I don’t think I read viewers review on this one? I hope they weren’t too good! I want them to read and work on the future ones! :wub:

They went to the islands? There were a lot of BTS though of HS/L shooting in such locations ... I wonder if they go on a trip or something and why? Hmmm. 

Well one one could be considered the temple scene ... I wonder if there are more. 

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Good morning Saturday ! :relaxed:

Oh @briseis...I really love Mrs. Jung , if she didn't appear in the same scene that the security guy come to open the CCTV video I would think she's also the archangle in disguise.  Because she's like the mastermind who knows more than other characters in this drama.

I agreed with many comments that Mrs Jung is not human.  A comment in twitter said that her age wasn't written in her profile.

And she also knew YS at 10 years old but now Mrs. Jung doesn't look much old so it's not possible unless she's immortal being.

Yeah, I agree I wrote that post with that thought in mind because she really does know a lot of things. However, there are three more things which have caught my attention - first, no matter how much YS asks her to move in with her she never does. Possible reason is that just like Dan, it would be difficult to mantain the secret for long. Second, she doens't share the same surrogate-family member connection like Mr. Jo did, but no matter how terrible YS is to her she never leaves. She might say it's because no one would pay her that much but with her experience there are many who would pay almost as much minus the abuse, and no one takes this level of abusive treatment from an employer even if the pay is high, if they have another option. Finally, there are several off-handed comments which sound strange and she always has this peculiar, faraway expression. This is an example:

B6KKDbn.png

5 hours ago, jakey09 said:

They went to the islands? There were a lot of BTS though of HS/L shooting in such locations ... I wonder if they go on a trip or something and why? Hmmm. 

Well one one could be considered the temple scene ... I wonder if there are more. 

HS said in press con that they have been going around different parts of the country to film. Maybe just for the location itself. This drama seems to be promoting lots of locations. But I do hope DanYeon does go on a trip in the drama.

The last round they went filming at Cheongsando. Probably they went eat jjamppong together :P 

I think they are now in Cheongju according to the staff ig.

There are 2 possibilities.

1. Mr. Jung is also angel (she may be Yeon-Seo's mother who became angel to take care of her, so she knew YS at 10 or since YS's birth) or....

2. She is a robot.  Therefore, she can't stay at Yeon-Seo's house because during the night she has to charge her battery. 

Now I won't be surprised anymore if this drama also has vampire, werewolf, elf or dragon.  

Hi chingus! I'm new to this forums and thread. So far I am really loving this drama and decided to stop lurking :ph34r:

I watched the teasers again and looks like we'll be getting this scene next episode!

rzutSeZ.gif

She looks so disappointed hahaha he must have been like what kiss cause in the preview wearing the same outfit she said, "A kiss is just a common thing to him, so he can pretend it didn't happen? YS, pull yourself together!" she's just too obvious that she likes him :wub:  

Archived