[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

This is where it'll all start. The awkwardness is going to turn into something and JKW will be even more upset.

I hope so. 

Btw, something? What exactly is that something? :ph34r:

53 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

This is where it'll all start. The awkwardness is going to turn into something and JKW will be even more upset.

She's going to be thinking about Dan all day that she can't concentrate on her ballet training with Annoying Director. 

Btw, I think she was mostly alright now and can walk by herself. She was also showing it off to Dan. But I think that kiss and then that meeting with KW probably unstabled her enough for her to be holding his arm lightly again. 

This moment feels like a goodbye and in a way, it is for Dan because he is letting Yeon Seo go and sending her away to another man. Under the same moon which is shining on them now, he wished she would fall in love with a man who was more angelic than a real angel, and now, Dan once again proves he is that man.

With those words, he is basically telling YS: live your life unapologetically, live every day to the fullest like it’s going to be your last with no regrets. You’re perfect just the way you are, rough edges and all. I love even your temper, so go and lose it.

And Yeon Seo is looking at him with the softest expression and you realize that that nickname, Noisy Gong, which she originally hated so much has now became a treasured endearment to her.

sPUqUGN.jpg

On 6/2/2019 at 2:52 PM, Cecentre said:

For some reasons that line made me think of Goblin-ish concept where if someone is supposed to die and doesn't, they will be the anomaly and death will get to them soon to regain the world balance? It's possible that in the future LYS will experience a lot more danger because KD saved her from "fated" death?

Also I was watching OST 2 (the OSTS for this drama is so good) and there is this scene:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Is this from the trailers? I don't remember seeing this at all. Also can't wait for this scene to happen tbh!

I was thinking something like hat. At some point she will pay the price for being saved :(

___
Anyway, do you guys think this drama will have a happy or sad ending? Because I see many people saying that its probably a sad ending or a ending like Goblin. I do feel some vibes of Goblin, My Love From Another Star, and That Winter the wind blows (this one, I think the plot reminds a litte), but at the same time I hope we get more than that.

20 minutes ago, immorethant said:

What's in their minds the next morning.

Yeon Seo: How dare he kiss me and leave me in the rain! 

Dan: Why God didn’t take away my hormones when he made me into an Angel?

Btw, seeing how he seems to be wearing the same clothes ... it could be his scene with KW is after they bicker in the morning. But then again KW seems to be wearing the same? :ph34r:

New stills - poor YS, her feet ot bleeding due to the demanding ballet training. Dan is very worried for her. This scene will be full of tension and sadness. I think that she will eventually push him away because she might be angry with him about how he deals with the kiss.

1dEo6TS.jpg

source: sportschosun

22 minutes ago, briseis said:

New stills - poor YS, her feet ot bleeding due to the demanding ballet training. Dan is very worried for her. This scene will be full of tension and sadness. I think that she will eventually push him away because she might be angry with him about how he deals with the kiss.

My main reason for watcing tonight episode is to hear him say yes when Yeon Seo asking if he likes her :wub:.

p.s. Last time her hands was bled from playing violin too much. This time is her feet :P

11 minutes ago, briseis said:

source: sportschosun

I’m looking forward to this scene! It sounds so melo-ish! :wub:

I wonder how her feet get bloodied? Ballerina’s in general?  I understand the pressure they have to put on their poor toes, feet - They might get bruised up, swollen, etc ... but I wonder what causes that much blood? :wacko:

13 hours ago, briseis said:

BECAUSE HE ALREADY WORE THE RING WHICH DEFINES HIM AS AN ANGEL BACK THEN:

I thought the first picture, the ring was worn by the girl (on ring finger) and second picture, the ring is worn by JKW on his small finger, because it is too small for him since it belongs to the girl...??

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I thought the first picture, the ring was worn by the girl (on ring finger) and second picture, the ring is worn by JKW on his small finger, because it is too small for him since it belongs to the girl...??

I think it's his to begin with. It's like how Dan was given his handkerchief and he gave it to LYS. I'm guessing it's similar like that to JKW's story and his past love.

Archived