guess the kiss

Lmangla

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lmangla I think I'm gonna need to check my blood pressure a often this week...

My guess (only because the OTP look incredibly young and lean!!

Spoiler

Queen for Seven Days?

I now don't remember the story of the drama, but I might watch it again juuuuust because... *cough cough* the actors convinced me to do it! :lol:

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

My guess (only because the OTP look incredibly young and lean!!

yea, noticed two things -- his very lean hands.... and her braid which made me think what did girls with thin hair and split ends do in those days? add fake hair to make the braid thicker?

@lilyphenix  That's the beauty of a kiss ,that no two are the same and  the warmth it creates goes right to our brain...  LOL:w00t:

"The brain goes into overdrive during the all-important kiss. ... During a kiss, this lip sensitivity causes our brain to create a chemical cocktail that can give us a natural high. This cocktail is made up of three chemicals, all designed to make us feel good and crave more: dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin."

tenor.gif3bfb7962fee0b7627848abae9b707387.jpgWarpedDisloyalEasteuropeanshepherd-small

Spoiler

Queen For Seven Days...  This drama was amazing although it broke my heart it still was such a beautiful love story right to the end...

Spoiler

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Although I didn't watch the drama at all, I did check out the kiss, I mean the leads' chemistry... :P It's from

kekeke... it makes me wonder how we see chemistry. like I see the gif and I get more curious about how they do braids in that time. :lol:.. if you had no idea how the relationship was built and you aren't invested in all the angst, can you still feel the chemistry?

here's a drama that I ended up checking out based on this kiss.... and my reaction was pretty much like the people in the bar - shock and "what was that????".:lol: ... and the drama certainly delivered in lots of twists and turns.

Thanks @Lmangla not that I need another one to add to my to watch list but that kiss might just be worth it....

For anyone else that fell into Lmangla's tease kiss trap here is the title..  Wait...  Is this a part of the contest oh well placing it in spoiler just in case:ph34r:

Spoiler

Bread, Love and Dreams...:tounge_wink:

kekeke... it is not part of the game @USAFarmgirl; you haven't seen it before? it is quite an addictive drama and rather than the obvious good folks, you end up far more interested in the anti-heroes as there is so much dysfunction (including this couple who kissed) and so you have no idea what is going to happen and you wonder -- is there any way to heal? will they become whole again?....

and yea @Sejabin, the goong kiss was "woah!!!" :sweatingbullets:

4 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Thanks @Lmangla not that I need another one to add to my to watch list but that kiss might just be worth it....

For anyone else that fell into Lmangla's tease kiss trap here is the title..  Wait...  Is this a part of the contest oh well placing it in spoiler just in case:ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Bread, Love and Dreams...:tounge_wink:

Thanks! I was about to ask... :D 

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if you had no idea how the relationship was built and you aren't invested in all the angst, can you still feel the chemistry?

Okay, you caught me... I was just checking out the kiss only :P

kekekke... no worries @dotonly

Spoiler

for me, ma jun was super fascinating to watch ... but the things he does, omo! ...and I never thought he would actually end up with yu kyung.. kept thinking till the end that she would go back to tak gu but I am glad that she ends up with ma jun... the people I really disliked were actually the parents -- they were so messed up!

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Btw why are kdrama fans too adicted to the kiss scenes? Wkkwkwkwkw.. I mean we all watch movies and dramas since a long time ago before kdrama era but why in kdrama we become like this? Wkwkwkwkwkkw I remember how fast drama threads will move when kiss scenes happened and they will produced long essays LOLs.. Wkwkwkwkwkwk :joy:

because in kdramas, a kiss is not just a kiss. it is not just about physical attraction but rather a sort of turning point and indicates a change in the emotional landscape and relationship. and basically we respond to that turn in the road because of what came before -- all the angst, the looks, unsure hesitations... the bigger the build up to that turn, the more intense the kiss becomes in terms of emotional drama. so when that scene is well done, even if we haven't seen the drama, if we can sense how long that road was before this turn.... that's my theory! what about other chingus? what do you think of sejabin's question?

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... it makes me wonder how we see chemistry. like I see the gif and I get more curious about how they do braids in that time. :lol:.. if you had no idea how the relationship was built and you aren't invested in all the angst, can you still feel the chemistry?

here's a drama that I ended up checking out based on this kiss.... and my reaction was pretty much like the people in the bar - shock and "what was that????".:lol: ... and the drama certainly delivered in lots of twists and turns.

Okay, what's wrong with me?! I saw the video of that kiss in the bar and all I kept wondering was, "What you eating??" I'm so hungry! 

PS: There was a time when it seemed trendy in KCT-dramas to have the "forced kiss." (i.e. the actress resists; not talking about the spontaneous outburst). I never understood their romantic aspect. I'm still puzzled to this day. 

@Sejabin The Gong kiss: I was the teddy bear in the corner covering my eyes. Almost said, "Get a room!" then realize they were already in one... Oops! :lol:

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

My #1 favorite kiss scene of all time in kdrama land :wub: :kiss_wink:

I always like the way Joo Ji Hoon kissing. So HOT and intense. He wasn’t only kissing he was also biting YEH lips hua ha ha ha ha ha.. (I will find another Joo Ji Hoon’s kiss scenes)  it’s too manly!! A man who dares to bite when kiss ughhhhh >o< so sexy :kiss_closed:

Ooh.. one of my first few kdramas.. I loved watching this pair kiss.. and of course do other things as well.. :blush:

do we get to share videos of our fav kisses here? If so..

Since we have so many kisses and this thread is on fire :D , @Lmangla i have pinned the one that needs guessing at the top of the page....

In recent memory the one drama where the OTP really carried the show with their chemistry was this one 20th Century Boy and Girl. This was one of those sweet , not overly angsty , feel good, underrated dramas that would have flown under my radar...but Kim Ji Suk , my current oppa crush always kisses like he means it... I am flailing...  @joonminfan. Let's hope Top Star Yoo Baek gives us some great kisses 

giphy.gif

@triplem this kiss was so good!! I’m blushing just watching it.. haha.. and imagining what will probably happen with them after this kiss.. :blush:

Speaking of Top Star Yoo Baek, I’m thinking that KS will be very innocent and inexperienced, so when they kiss, how would it be like? Or maybe we should talk about this back in the drama thread. Keke..

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Did you really ask that LOL... :w00t: Fluffy here to respond...:lol:

Absolutely...  Without a doubt....:tounge_wink:

There is this amazing gift we humans have and never seem to really appreciate.  For it's much more than a sixth sense it's a sensual one that gives us the ability to use what we know and the body language in which we are able to see.  We fine tune it with our own experiences and a collection off all those we have seen in others whether reality or fiction stored within our memories...

One example...  Especially at this time of year just go to the nearest airport, train station, subway sit yourself down at any gateway and watch as people say good-bye or even better hello...

You don't have to know them or their situations,  where they are going or where they are coming back from.  Still it only takes a moment and your heart feels it even from a distance.  It's like watching love in action and their chemistry pouring out and everyone around them doesn't have to know a thing because we already

understand what it's all about...:heart::wub:

213798937.jpg

You don't even have to see their faces to know a hug or kiss is happening about now...

Archived