Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

So, not just the main OTP they have to guess? Even for the top actors, I mostly know the faces not the names...

@Lmangla thanks for the tag!! Ohmigosh I'm so nervous I don't watch enough dramas to know which drama do the kisses come from lmaooo!! I can only tell from the drama name from the gif XD

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Come I give you all some warm up....of course the ones on Monday won't be as obvious :D

Guess.

The unexpected kiss...

Why idols get such bad rep...the almost lip touch kiss

Pasta kiss....how not to drop the plate :D 

Lol. Gyahahahahahahahaha

So at the real game, the guessing will be based on only jaws, cheeks and lips (total zoom of the clip/scene) or... Hmmm... ?

Should I forget my imagination:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

@triplem So I put my answers/guesses in spoiler right? :D 

First One.

Spoiler

That's "A Poem A Day" , she was way too cute & beautiful to be kissed by him. ^_^^_^ Uh, I can already feel the hatred coming at me.

Second One.

Spoiler

OH GOSH! We talked about that kiss SO MUCH! You nailed it really well by saying why idols have such a bad rep. Their lips barely touched and what you didn't see in this picture also, not only was it the only kiss, there was no lip movement, they stopped the moment their lips barely touched and it became a still. 

Their chins were so far from each other, I could have parked a small car between them. You could feel how scared they were to "destroy" Joy's image as an innocent idol. I could feel how the director was next to them with a ruler in his hand to make sure that they do exactly enough to barely count as a kiss and make sure he is not tooo close to her. Like he was already scared that they had to do a kiss in the first place. It was so cringy and out of place, I know why I hate idols in leading roles again.

The other kiss within the drama was way, WAY better and is honestly one of the best kisses ever.  

Oh yeah, and the drama is of course "The Liar and his Lover"

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095bfa8a4476595763675GOU7.gif

Sometimes I am thankful for my thinking and that I am so fluffy LOL...:w00t:

I would know those lips anywhere...:tounge_wink:

It's those kisses that one hopes and waits for, longs for and takes our breath away when they finally come in dramas that are so fluffy I Could just die...  Whether fluffy or not I think all of us could:lol:

Because they add sweetness to our lives...:wub:

28 minutes ago, abnoch said:

Lol. Gyahahahahahahahaha

So at the real game, the guessing will be based on only jaws, cheeks and lips (total zoom of the clip/scene) or... Hmmm... ?

Should I forget my imagination:lol:

Yes !  Possibly. I won’t make it that hard .

correct @Dhakra well done ! Ooi that’s my oppa you’re talking about :triumph:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@triplemTo be fair, it's hard not to speak about any of your oppas, because you have A LOT. And hey, it's not my fault that she is so much more beautiful. :D:D:D 

I hope there will be more swooling kisses with good memories on monday. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

On 11/24/2018 at 6:52 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Talking about harmful kissing position, I am reminded of one. Will go search for it. If just a pic can't show the danger of it, I will make special request to triplem for gif since I can't make one too.

@Lmangla Thanks to triplem, here's the kiss that I said was potentially harmful ie. back strain and neck strain...:P all for the sake of a kiss...

Spoiler

giphy.gif&key=9db2900cdad346b11dec61c8f8

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla Thanks to triplem, here's the kiss that I said was potentially harmful ie. back strain and neck strain...:P all for the sake of a kiss...

He's got a good health insurance... And he probably does goat yoga too (he's flexible)! B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

It’s Monday over here!!! :D

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Someone is impatient... Let me join you. It's Monday over here too!! B)

Me three!!! Monday over here now!!!  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

What a way to start off a week:tounge_wink: come on Monday bring on some kissing....

0eac9ba103ca4665e18f6c3216e19855.jpg

:wub:  Sunday Night here...

@Lmangla I think I'm gonna need to check my blood pressure a often this week...

My guess (only because the OTP look incredibly young and lean!!

Spoiler

Queen for Seven Days?

I now don't remember the story of the drama, but I might watch it again juuuuust because... *cough cough* the actors convinced me to do it! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5