guess the kiss

Lmangla

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

sigh! all I still see is a potential neck cramp. kisses should not be potentially harmful no? :sweatingbullets:

Haha, we did discuss about the potential neck cramp for that scene... 

Talking about harmful kissing position, I am reminded of one. Will go search for it. If just a pic can't show the danger of it, I will make special request to triplem for gif since I can't make one too.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Talking about harmful kissing position, I am reminded of one. Will go search for it. If just a pic can't show the danger of it, I will make special request to triplem for gif since I can't make one too.

ooh, good. in addition to laughs, we are also going to be educational. ^_^ learning is always good!

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I’ll be happy to take gif requests ,  but if possible find me a video/ YT link I can use 

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks, added stroppyse....

oooh, then should we have guess the truck of doom instead next month to counter all that sweetness? :lol:

You mean accident scene? where the male lead saved the female lead? Think i can accept that. Tho it usually OTP moment in slow mo. The stares in slow...

Are we going to make event based on drama tropes? Now you have two tropes waiting in lines.

5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Are we going to make event based on drama tropes? Now you have two tropes waiting in lines.

yea we already had an event where we listed all the tropes and then we had OTP bingo which was based on those numbers. so we will have those again in 2019. :D...

and yea, I mean those almost accident scenes and looooooooong stares. ^_^

Kissing...:wub:

It can come when you least expect it.  So many ways in which it is expressed  and felt.  

Hello, Good morning, , Have a good day, I love you, I want you, I need you, come to bed to goodbye, goodnight, welcome home, I've missed you, You're my happiness, and sometimes in just being so dang thankful...

Yet no matter when or where I doubt it's ever just a kiss because there is nothing like it that warm feeling that moves through you and nothing that can replace it.

Or allows you to forget it...

Mixing up this event a little here lets bring the boys out... 

@CamelKnight @TRaNz @abnoch @Dhakra

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know it a sin to dream after a boy? :D 

Yeah!! I am hoping there are some ladies here who are young enough to have some naughty thought about WuLei...:innocent: He is so young!! I feel like I was practically watching him growing up before my eyes....:sweat_smile:  I am sure he will be convicted of a crime of arson for setting up fire on women heart in the future....:joy:

8 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Guess no use to say, "Patient ladies, opening on Monday..."

You know us lha......#WinkWink....:blush::joy::innocent:

@angelangie

I don't think there is a C celebrities that can be CP with Wu Lei at the moment.....I can't think of anyone....Btw, do you know the name of a lady who looks like young Cecilia Cheung who guest starring in the latest Keep Running paired with DengChao??? She is gorgeous and looks young enough...There was Jay Chou's wife in the same episode....

Just now, mouse007 said:

I can't wait to play!!! This is going to be so fun!

So are we supposed to guess the couple kissing or are we guessing the drama? 

Each day a gif will be posted & have to guess the drama & the characters involved. Correct @Lmangla?

I am just finished Goblin so still feeling the Gong Yoo's fever......:kiss_wink:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Btw, I noticed that most of the LipShip's Lover Ladies here are Team Add and Subtract.....:innocent:  If this thread will start on Monday, maybe Add and Subtract thread will be quiet.....:sweat_smile:

54 minutes ago, angelangie said:

how many of his did you keep lols :D 

You mean how many of the Dylan Wang gifs I have in my possession??? Trust me it's more than you can even imagine. LOLOL. My PC, laptop, tab, phone everything is filled to brim with pineapples. Hahaha. 

Spoiler

original.gif

Gif credit to owner. 

Archived