Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

awww come on.....it was worth a look anyway :D i enjoy the drama a lot maybe cause it is the one actress that i kinda like too :D  :D 

kekeke....well maybe we won't dread hospitals if we all had such good experience? hahahaha.....

maybe we need a guess the shower for next event?? @triplem :lol:.... 

tagging the picture cards event gang who joked about having an event like this... -- @stroppyse  @Sejabin  @kokodus @dotonly  @Cecentre @mouse007 @fans123 @sophierai21 @USAFarmgirl @staygold   @supergal99

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke....well maybe we won't dread hospitals if we all had such good experience? hahahaha.....

maybe we need a guess the shower for next event?? @triplem :lol:.... 

tagging the picture cards event gang who joked about having an event like this... -- @Sejabin  @kokodus @dotonly  @Cecentre @mouse007 @fans123 @sophierai21 @USAFarmgirl @staygold   @supergal99

alright I can look into this ...I know @supergal99 has tonnes of it .... she's too busy on vacation ...we can try to guess which oppa is showering  :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

alright I can look into this ...I know @supergal99 has tonnes of it .... she's too busy on vacation ...we can try to guess which oppa is showering  :D 

kekekek... lets keep it for jan @triplem so we have something to celebrate in the new year? :lol:

• LOL 8

tenor.gif4dcc7e3a19ca0d36a96204ba0cfcf52f.gif999d1ae3574204174d1bde80f66c178b.gif

Spoiler

26be488f65e4eb6dd5de5d60bfc0ace69a966098:glasses:

@triplem  Looking forward to seeing your kissing imagination in action:wub: 

As for our event creator well thanks for bringing a little love and laughter into our lives.  Looking forward to your event:tounge_wink:

@Lmangla

Dont know what to say. My drama slump make my whole body feel itchy and fingers curl just by watching sweet scenes. I scream and FF those scenes, how can i watch ahem...ahem...

O yea, you forgot stroppyse...

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... lets keep it for jan @triplem so we have something to celebrate in the new year? :lol:

Can do!!

@USAFarmgirl Haha ..my imagination is quite wild but I’m sure you already know that . 

@dotonly I’m tagging @stroppyse. I know she’s been busy with RL

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Dont know what to say. My drama slump make my whole body feel itchy and fingers curl just by watching sweet scenes. I scream and FF those scenes, how can i watch ahem...ahem...

O yea, you forgot stroppyse...

thanks, added stroppyse....

oooh, then should we have guess the truck of doom instead next month to counter all that sweetness? :lol:... but not very holidayish?? bit grumpy? :sweatingbullets: chingus, ideas for december event?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

sigh! all I still see is a potential neck cramp. kisses should not be potentially harmful no? :sweatingbullets:

Haha, we did discuss about the potential neck cramp for that scene... 

Talking about harmful kissing position, I am reminded of one. Will go search for it. If just a pic can't show the danger of it, I will make special request to triplem for gif since I can't make one too.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Talking about harmful kissing position, I am reminded of one. Will go search for it. If just a pic can't show the danger of it, I will make special request to triplem for gif since I can't make one too.

ooh, good. in addition to laughs, we are also going to be educational. ^_^ learning is always good!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I’ll be happy to take gif requests ,  but if possible find me a video/ YT link I can use 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks, added stroppyse....

oooh, then should we have guess the truck of doom instead next month to counter all that sweetness? :lol:

You mean accident scene? where the male lead saved the female lead? Think i can accept that. Tho it usually OTP moment in slow mo. The stares in slow...

Are we going to make event based on drama tropes? Now you have two tropes waiting in lines.

5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Are we going to make event based on drama tropes? Now you have two tropes waiting in lines.

yea we already had an event where we listed all the tropes and then we had OTP bingo which was based on those numbers. so we will have those again in 2019. :D...

and yea, I mean those almost accident scenes and looooooooong stares. ^_^

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Woah, @Lmangla This is the kind of event I was looking forward too. Hehe. 

Move away you guys, the pineapple kiss is coming right in...

Spoiler

tumblr_pdacneeknN1xbv9g8o4_540.gif

Gif credit to the owner. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

This "kiss" cause uproar in Weibo......:joy: Please use your imagination, Ladies....:glasses: The boy is Wu Lei or Leo Wu

u know it a sin to dream after a boy? :D 

• LOL 7

Kissing...:wub:

It can come when you least expect it.  So many ways in which it is expressed  and felt.  

Hello, Good morning, , Have a good day, I love you, I want you, I need you, come to bed to goodbye, goodnight, welcome home, I've missed you, You're my happiness, and sometimes in just being so dang thankful...

Yet no matter when or where I doubt it's ever just a kiss because there is nothing like it that warm feeling that moves through you and nothing that can replace it.

Or allows you to forget it...

Mixing up this event a little here lets bring the boys out... 

@CamelKnight @TRaNz @abnoch @Dhakra