[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali VP is one crazy girl but very intuitive! 

Thanks @turtlegirl @ktcjdrama for the recaps . 

Wah this must be the makjang part of  the drama :mrgreen:...it takes an accident for him to realise who it is that means to him the most .

Spoiler

Spoiler

Finally his brain cells & heart  got their act together :D 

Prepare for angst my friends! Preview 

This one is posted by the actor who plays the brother ...if there’s a shippers thread it would make the shippers happy with the off screen skinship :lol:

I really like the hug ...

:love:

I don't think I'm ready for the angst but then again we gotta get it over with! Is it going to be a cliff hanger and make us suffer all through the week? My birthday is on Saturday too. I don't want to be suffering through it lolol 

I am rewatching raw now... :P

Dom is so cute when he was in his office looking at his moss balls. First time he slapped himself because he thought about the almost kiss. Then he wondered how GH is doing with her day off, and said the he missed her already, but slapped himself again before finishing the sentence. Then he talked to the moss balls trying to find reason whether or not he should go check on GH or not. I think he counted 1,2,3 for the moss ball to float, if it floated, then he would go find GH. It didn't float first time round, so he gave it another chance to float. Didn't float again. He was upset with the moss balls, and left to find GH anyway, then the moss ball floated as he was heading for the door.

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama for you :mrgreen:

:kiss_wink: Thank you dear... I was thinking of making these gif too, but will definitely take longer time than you to make the gif...

Domdom is worried for GH twice this episode. Once, when he realized she could be in danger at home alone. He immediately went to her house. Another was when he heard she got into accident. He dropped the flowers upon hearing her name and ran to find her! :D

Sad Galhee today, sad Dom tomorrow and maybe even next week... (sigh) 

The writers better make up for this in the upcoming weeks. I demand atleast three four kisses for GH and Dom. One should be super passionate and lots of pent up emotions of luuuruve. two pecks? and one bed scene, romantic, slightly comedic, but still sexy where GH is a badass active participant instead of a passive dummy like in other kdramas.

Looking forward to Kim young kwang's smexy-cute expressions and JKJ's innocence-curious-bold moves while rocking her curls and specs. 

Aigoo, thinking about it makes me blush ahahahahahah :blush:

What do you ladies wanna see happening next? Sad and emotional bonding? teary kisses? Marriage at the end? GH dealing with mean mother in law? 

525efd2eff718592fd2330163959986e-full.pn

03d611236dc5a2d765521fefa6f89439-full.pn

Lastly, need BTS for all of them, as the actors are even cuter off screen. 

Ok from the preview it looks like Real Veronica gives Dom a peanut cake(?) and he is like its peanut! and veronica asks him you don't like  peanut?whereas in their first meeting fake veronica saved him from swallowing peanut...so :sweatingbullets:

And I feel so he doesn't come to know that fake ver is galhee he is just asking why did she do it? Maybe.

Have not watched the episode, but spoiled it for myself and watched the preview.

NO!!! Dom is going to find out tomorrow!

11 minutes ago, screwdila said:

Ok from the preview it looks like Real Veronica gives Dom a peanut cake(?) and he is like its peanut! and veronica asks him you don't like  peanut?whereas in their first meeting fake veronica saved him from swallowing peanut...so :sweatingbullets:

And I feel so he doesn't come to know that fake ver is galhee he is just asking why did she do it? Maybe.

I think he's going to realized that fake Veronica Park is GH, because of her case. But I'm sure he's going to forgive her, eventually, because he has already fallen in love with her.

Proper thoughts tomorrow but I paused it three times to write these things down because I didn't want to forget them.

1-So ‘technically’ we were all correct saying that he chose fakeVP because he did… he just also chose our girl GH as well.

2- Dom admitting that he hasn’t hit puberty before now pretty much sums him up. hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahazhaha

3-I have been WAITING for GH to get jealous of fakeVP and that she did makes me so happy for some reason... I felt *proud* of her. Can't think of a better word for it.

4-I think his anger will more be about making him confused than about trust. Like, 'why didn't you tell me when you knew I liked you / knew I liked fakeVP' rather than 'I can't trust you anymore'. 

5-We don't deserve Veronica Park. She has taken my heart, I love everything... DJ, I"m coming for your girl! hahahahaha

(and if we don't end with a double wedding a la Gentleman Perfer Blondes I will be seriously upset.)

I can't stand Veronica Park, yet she is a great character. I guess I'm confused, just like some characters. :) 

A lot of people have a lot of shocks in store for them. Dom figuring out the deception, GH discovering where  her sister really is, and the creepy mother in laws when they realize their darling children have each chosen a "nobody."It's going to be good. :)

I still don't fully understand the action plot (the one secretary who is clearly doing Something Wrong as she tries to protect second lead boy, with her weird computer file and club). But that's ok, cause I'm totally invested in the adorable leads and hilarious second leads.

This show sometimes doesn't make any sense.

At the end GH was not wearing her glasses and her hair was straight when she got into the accident but when Dom meets her in hospital she is in her glasses and frizzy hair :lol:

After watching 22 I have to say I am completely confused by her quick dress change as @screwdila pointed out but also....
 PLUS....How did Dom " know" or "think" GH would be with VP? She wasn't even going to see him that night. 
 He was waiting for the Fake VP. I feel like I missed something? Did she tell him she worked for VP in the past.
Help me connect the dots please?

25 minutes ago, ShannonK said:

How did Dom " know" or "think" GH would be with VP?

Her secretary mentioned on the phone that VP's ex-secretary came to see her. So he asked if the name of that secretary is JGH. If I remember correctly, GH did tell him she worked for her before.

1 hour ago, screwdila said:

At the end GH was not wearing her glasses and her hair was straight when she got into the accident but when Dom meets her in hospital she is in her glasses and frizzy hair 

:sweatingbullets: I thought about it too... but I'm going to go with her straight temporary perm got wet and became frizzy again... LOL...

Anyway, something I am wondering, so at the end of the episode he saw her from afar and below, and he could recognize her even though everyone is wearing the same hospital clothes? He didn't even call out her name, just went to hug her. Sure she did call him. Was he at the moment of being able to recognize faces because his BP was up due to anxiousness relating to her safety?

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Her secretary mentioned on the phone that VP's ex-secretary came to see her. So he asked if the name of that secretary is JGH. If I remember correctly, GH did tell him she worked for her before.

:sweatingbullets: I thought about it too... but I'm going to go with her straight temporary perm got wet and became frizzy again... LOL...

Anyway, something I am wondering, so at the end of the episode he saw her from afar and below, and he could recognize her even though everyone is wearing the same hospital clothes? He didn't even call out her name, just went to hug her. Sure she did call him. Was he at the moment being able to recognize faces because his BP was up due to anxiousness relating to her safety?

Thank you for responding. I don't remember her mentioning it. If she did I suddenly pitty Dom more than ever for not putting the 2 and 2 together by now. UGH.
I was also thinking his BP maybe why he noticed who she was suddenly....It would be the most reasonable explanation 
 I guess we shall see soon enough if some of these the blanks will get filled tonight. 

Archived