[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

It's next day at work. GH and Dom meet in the elevator. Dom wants distance between them but GH wants to talk. Wish I knew what they were saying. It seemed sad in nature the way Dom was talking. 

Cut to VP on a stage acting all dramatic. Lights go up and GH's sassy sis is in the audience judging her performance. Think she's lamenting over DJ. She exchanges some words with sassy sis and leaves. 

She goes and meets DJ who is at a fishing pier relaxing. Her outfit is funny. Somehow she's wearing a dress and corset with outdoor clothing. They catch a fish and sit down to cook and eat it. DJ remembers Dom saying he had kissed VP. Think DJ brings it up. Will DJ learn the truth? 

Ughh this stream really being dumb on me. Luckily we have @ktcjdrama to catch everything that I can't! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VP on a dark stage, being dramatic because DJ is not contacting her. GH's sister turned on the light, they had some convo. A text came in, so she handed VP the phone, and her secretary told her that DJ is found. VP is happy and left.

DJ is at a pond fishing, deep in thoughts. VP came by. DJ got a fish, then they are seated to have the fish. DJ said he apologized, VP thought it's about not contacting her, but DJ said it's about Min-Ik. VP is a bit stunned that he found out. DJ is telling her to follow her heart and mind to make a choice. She said she knows how determine her choice. She keeps puckering up her lips to get a kiss from DJ. First time DJ almost went in for the kiss but he didn't and she chased him for a kiss.

Dom at home, after shower in his robe, looking rather forlorn. Mom came in and they have some talk. Mom is asking whether he's got the agreement signed, Dom said not yet. Mom encouraged him to get it, also encouraging him about the relationship.

Dom is standing in front of CinePark. He was hesitant about meeting VP, worried about the reaction he would received, but he wanted to make sure about his feelings too. So he finally walked in.

I'm gonna lose it with this steam. Ok I missed some convo between Dom and his mom and more Dom inner contemplation. 

Now we are at GH at home and receiving a call from VP. While she's on the phone, Dom comes in and asks at the reception desk to see VP. Guess VP tells GH to come and play the part. 

Yup here we go with VP dressed as secretary haha. Poor GH has her judging her now haha. She sits to watch the whole thing. GH is like go go but nope she's staying for the show haha. She takes some fruit and puts her heels up on the table. 

Dom is talking to fake V and ofc real V interrupts. Looks like she got them tix to go on a date somewhere. Hahaha she gets up close and make a faces at Dom to see if he really can't see her face. VP you so funny. 

GH is at home spraying her flowers, thinking about stuff. She got a call from VP, who is walking down stairs in her office. VP told GH about DJ and GH was stunned that the man is DJ. GH made sure to ask VP not to tell DJ about Dom's illness. Just then, VP saw Dom walked in. She asked GH, why is her boss here. She heard Dom is looking for her. She told GH to run over quick, while she got an idea when looking at her secretary.

Dom is waiting inside VP's office, with VP as the secretary. Oh gosh, this part is so funny. VP is enjoying being the secretary so much... I got lost and cannot type fast enough... Too funny. Basically she is playing cupid trying to get them together, even providing tickets for the two of them for a performance. GH couldn't stand her anymore when she started making faces right in front of Dom. GH suggest to Dom to go elsewhere to talk. So they relocate to the small theater. Dom is asking whether what "Secretary Park" said earlier is true about "VP"s heart. Somehow GH said something about them started being in a relationship. Then he somehow got flustered and pretended he has a meeting, and a call from his secretary. GH asked about the start of their relationship, and Dom suggested to meet at the concert, I think for their first date?...  And he quickly left.

Dom and fake V go somewhere private to continue talking. Everything feels so melo. I want happiness and cuteness. I guess before it gets more awkward, he stands up and says he has to go. Haha i dunno what's going on but Dom fakes getting a call from GH and rushes out of there. Fake V looking at him all confused like. 

Cut to scene of uncle seeing the suspicious driver the night before. Wait, he drove for uncle before? I'm confused. 

Back to Dom at work. Looking at those 2 tickets he was given. He looks at his fish tank. The moss balls aren't floating anymore cuz they're sad. He remembers his almost kiss with GH. Now he's talking to the moss balls about it. They're his therapist hehe. He wants the balls to float but they won't. He's mad at them. Oooh when he turned his back, one started to float. Wonder what he said to them. 

GH walking home in an alleyway. Mom is walking with her. Mom points out Dom standing at the top of the steps. GH gets excited and goes to meet him. He at first almost runs away but doesn't. So does he recognize her without her red cardigan? Maybe not and that's why he ran away at first. I'm not sure. 

Again not sure what's being said. 

Stream died again so not sure how the rest of the convo went. 

Uncle is at his desk, thinking about the guy he saw the other day at the lift lobby. He was sure he used to be his driver.

Dom is at his office, head on table, then he suddenly thought about GH, so he slapped himself, then decided to go find GH, after the moss ball not floating.

GH walking home, and mom suddenly appeared besides her. She kept shushing her mom away, but mom pointed out Dom who is waiting for her. As the preview scene... GH went to him, and they had small talks. Dom asking about her day off. GH then asked about his reason coming, kinda having a guess. GH then said that he said he might not be a good person, she the secretary also is not really a good person. And she apologized in advance, I think. Somehow he got flustered and said he will sort out his mind/feelings and get back to her, considering what Doc as well as DJ said to him. He then left, no confession from GH?? ~ ads

Dom is at the police station, looking at CCTV footage. It's the driver, but he couldn't recognize him, until the police pointed out that it's his driver. He then got upset, realizing it's the same guy who went inside GH's house. He screamed about GH being left alone in the house, telling the police how alone she is.

Next he went to GH's house. He asked if she is alright, then he told her about the driver as well. Dom asked her to stay in a hotel for the time being, GH said she can't leave her oppa alone. Dom said, bring along oppa then. GH reminded him that it's difficult for oppa to be in a new unfamiliar environment. So Dom took another measure. Next day, he got security company to come and install CCTV and stuff like that. GH was like what's all this... She got a call from the trio secretaries who updated her on Dom's condition, which is not really great. Anyway, he went into his office and remembered about the file that GH mentioned. He opened that forbidden file and saw some entries, one of them is the purchase of the fish, for the very large sum. Then he saw DJ's name as well, and wondered why his name is there. He walked to the window and looked out towards DJ who is in his office.

Not sure what's happening. Dom went to the police station and something clicked with him while they were talking. Think he got worries for GH. He showed up at her place. Think he's having a security system installed at her place. Aww cute. 

Next morning, the other secretaries are spying on Dom at the office while on the phone with GH who is at home. I dunno. 

Dom goes in his office. Thinks about something GH said the night before. Oh I think Dom has that weird file on his computer. She must have backed it up. There's something in the file about the fish? Stream died again so I missed some stuff. Dom has evil secretary in his office. Ofc she sees the file on his computer and looks shocked. She also sees the 2 tickets on his desk. She's scheming something in her head. She leaves his office and looks at DJ in his office and thinks something in her head. 

Just then, Sec.Lee came by and entered his office to tell him some stuff. They walked to his desk and she saw the file opened on his computer. She saw the tickets for concert and reminded Dom it's tonight, while seemingly to be thinking about the file. She got back to her desk, and looking at DJ while talking in her mind to DJ's mother about the promise she made to her regarding DJ. She called GH, who is waiting for bus to go for the concert. She is asking to meet, but GH said tonight she cannot. She got on the bus.

Dom is waiting outside the venue with flowers. He saw a little girl with red cardigan, and thought about GH, and also that she loves the flowers he gave her. GH is nearby already but dare not go meet him yet. Her mom came by and asking why she is not entering yet. They have some talk, then GH said she'll go because her boss hates waiting. As she walked slowly, she saw Dom from afar waiting with flowers. She started to cry, cannot go through with it, turned and ran away. Dom saw her, but didn't know it's the person he is waiting for.

GH is dressed as VP. She gets a call from evil secretary. Hmmmm wonder what's being said. Does secretary want her to come back to work? Dom is outside of work with flowers. He sees a little girl with a red cardigan on and thinks of GH. He also remembers giving GH the flowers. 

GH as V is sitting on the curb outside the office. Mom comes and sits next to her. They talk a minute then GH stands up to go meet Dom. She sees him standing there. She can't do it. She starts crying and runs away. 

She goes immediately to VP's office. She's crying. I missed some cuz of my stream. Think she said she can't do this anymore. Is VP mad at her? I think so. Oh. V and GH are driving now. Dom calls fake V. Suddenly there's a car accident and the phone goes flying.

VP in her office, with three of her assistants, talking about lips. As she was puckering her lips, GH walked in crying, announcing that she cannot do it anymore. VP got the others to go out, and talked to GH isn't the concert tonight. I think VP is asking at the end of the day, isn't the same person Dom likes is GH herself. GH is crying her heart out, VP is listening quietly. GH is asking her to help. Then her secretary knocked the door and said she needs to get going already. VP asked GH to go with her... I think they're both going to the concert.

Dom calling VPGH's phone. VP asked GH to pick it up. Just then, the car braked suddenly, and both of them hit their head on the seats in front of them. Dom heard it.

Next we cut to the secretaries at break room. Not sure what's going on, it's related to the file. I think the file name is actually taken from one of their names to make such a long file name.

Cut to Dom's call finally going through the phone which is answered by VP's secretary. Dom confirmed something happened, the secretary told him that VP met with accident with a secretary, Dom asked if that secretary's name is Jung Gal Hee. He then dropped the flowers and ran to the hospital. At the hospital, there are some scenes of him thinking about who to go to first. I think GH and VP got sent to different ward, different injuries. He thought about what GH said, about what VPGH said, about what Doc said. We see him running around the hospital, and he went to find GH.... yay!! He hugged her tight!!

Cut to all the secretaries having a meeting and reciting something that was somehow in the weird file? 

Dom somehow reaches one of V's secretaries and learns about the car accident. Think he heard GH was hurt somehow as well as VP. He has to choose whose room to go to first at the hospital. Aww what an awful decision he has to make. Who is he looking for? He runs outside and spots GH and feels relieved. He pulls her in for a big hug. Aww episode ends. 

Oh no something big looks to happen tomorrow. Well first cuteness with Dom and GH in hospital. And then some drama with V and fake V and Dom looking upset about something. 

Preview:

~ Dom telling GH that he knew now why he likes that woman from the start, it's because of GH.

~ GH telling VP that Dom likes her and both of them hugged and jumped together like high-schooler.

~ Dom met VP, who got her neck hurt and in a cast. He realized it's not the same person because she served him peanut dessert.

~ Dom meeting GH and I think he found out already because he was screaming at GH whyyyy....

It looks like the cat is about to jump out of the bag...We all know a it always gets a bit uncomfortable before it gets better. 
Exposure of the lies will be good for everyone in the end, I'm happy to see the story moving forward it was getting a little tedious waiting for Dom to catch on. 
I wouldn't be surprised if they deal with his response next week, it could take a moment for him to get over being betrayed when he trusts her completely.

Archived