[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

Will the truth come out next week? 

Gal Hee lies become bigger and bigger. And it seems like there is no way out of it except to come clean with it. Will Dom knows first? Or will Gal hee confessing in front of him? And worst options,  will DOM knows abt this through third person? Anyway, whatever it is, heartbreaks, betrayals and guilty are the answers for all the options above. For sure, i am looking forward for it. I love angst and i am craving for it. 

However, given the tone of the drama, i might not get enough dose of angst. It's okay as i love all the feelings that this drama gives me. I love the butterflies, cuteness, frustrations, desperations, anticipations and annoyance that they gave me. To sum it up, i am enjoying the rides to the fullest. And all i can say, it is a fun ride. For now. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

This is a comedy genre

I do appreciate that  you have a different view.  However, the problem I have with this show is that the deception is Not funny.  It's painful.  And that stretches the notion of comedy way too far.

As I said, I'm glad that others are enjoying this show but nothing is gonna convince me that the Big Fat Lie is in anything other than agonizing.

23 minutes ago, sn2111a said:

Even about the Arowana fish- I wonder if his father treasured it so much even it's a super cheap fish because they wanted to parallel the fact that Dom can also treasure someone a lot despite of their social backgrounds and economic status, and to not treat someone lowly like a minion like Dom did to GH at the start.

Great observation... I agree it could be so... Although I don’t really think the fish is super cheap :sweatingbullets:

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The various fake stuff besides a fake Veronica Park... :joy:

I appreciate how the Production Team made little effort like these to point back to the theme of real vs. fake.

Cardio (Cartio would be better... Cardio made me think of sports instead of bling-bling :P)

Frada - Malano

CUCCA

OMG! I didn't even realized that the brand name changed. Lol! Now I'm going to start paying attention to brand name shopping bags in other dramas. 

Like I know they cover up car brand, but I never paid attention to their shopping bags. Lol. :lol:

The BTS is just so damn cute! These two are are the only reason I'm watching the show.
The plot is practically non existent and DJ secretary's arc is probably the only thing I'm curious about. 
Their chemistry is on fire and they are adorable together (I hope they date later hihihihi :yum: ) 

Live-caps...

Start with DJ asking Dom whom is the woman he loves. He answered both of them... DJ punched him. He said he's not asking whether he loves his father or mother more, this is about a woman. Dom said he is also confused and it's driving him crazy. Whenever he is with VP, he keeps thinking of Jung, when he is with Jung, he thinks about VP... He felt that their voices the same, even he thinks their lips are the same. DJ: are you the Min-Ik I know? They left each other.

GH is at home wondering, thinking with her mother beside her. She is telling her mother "but the woman he likes is VP" Mom said "but that is also you"... GH then said it's money, she has a lot of money, is capable and from reputable family. Mom apologized to GH for their background. They continued to have talks. Mom asked her to believe her that it's not a mistake, she did it because she likes him, they end with a hug.

GH is at home in her pajamas contemplating everything. Her mom appeared and is sitting next to her talking to her. Mom is apologetic for not being able to really be there. GH is apologetic too. Mom comforts her. 

Next day Dom is at the doc. He's sitting on an MRI/CT scanner. Think he wants his head checked haha. DumdumdenialDom just put it together. 

Arghh my stream died for a hot minute. Totally missed the rest of his doc meeting. 

Dom is at hospital, insisting to Doc to let him have MRI. He is seated in front of one already, LOL... He said he is crazy because he likes two women at the same time. Doc also said he is crazy. That's why he insisted to check if something is wrong with him. Doc said something which I didn't catch, which sent Dom into thinking. He returned to his office, entering the lift, and GH came by. He was rather awkward. GH started to ask about last night, and retreating herself to be by his side, but Dom is shunning away from her. Asking her to keep a distance. They went out of the lift, and the preview scene about him asking her to keep a certain distance, he also asked her to take her leaves, and then GH asked if last night was a mistake. Dom said no, but he is still rather distraught. He went inside his office, GH followed him. She asked him why. I think Dom said that her boss may not be a good person. Dom is asking her to leave, that if she is beside him, he might do something crazy (I think).

Archived