[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, screwdila said:

I hope next week dominic comes to know the truth,I don't want to GH to drag it. <_<

Enjoy the drama friends, don't worry about details, this will lessen the joy of the drama :)

There are so many sweet moments already between Dom and GH

I have high hopes that Dom will fogive GH quickly, because if the discovery is late, he will be already so in love with GH, and ready to forgive her (I don't think they will be separated for long, compare this with Lie to me, the OTP made it up very quickly), and with only three weeks left, there is no time for a long separation, so just cheer up :)

Very nice to see small increases in ratings 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/06/secret-life-of-my-secretary-eps-17-20.html?m=1

Secret Life of My Secretary] Eps 17-20 spoilers, Kim Young Kwang x Jin Ki Joo

Spoiler

secretary.png

Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' Kim Young Kwang X Kim Jae Kyung's first meeting...  will Jin Ki Joo's lie be discovered?[Eps 17 & 18]

1. [+137,-3]
It's bright and interesting. Fighting till the end. 

2. [+105,-9]
It's interesting, why isn't this popular? ㅠㅠ Young Kwang-ssi is lovely. ❤❤❤❤❤ 

3. [+55,-3]
I'm really enjoying this! It's sweet and fun~~ The leads are charismatic. 

4. [+48,-3]
These days, this is most interesting. 

5. [+13,-0]
I started watching this late, but it's interesting!! ❤

6. [+13,-1]
I hope they start revealing everything and start falling in love already. 

7. [+13,-1]
Do Min Ik gets more charismatic as it goes. 

8. [+12,-0]
It's really interesting, such a pity that the ratings are low. 

Spoiler

ofmy.png

Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' Kim Young Kwang ' confused' between the fake Kim Jae Kyung-Jin Ki Joo [Eps 19 & 20]

1. [+126,-11]
Jin Ki Joo's acting matches really well~ It's so natural~

2. [+54,-3]
Today's episode was ㅜㅜ such a pity. I want to see them acting lovey-dovey quickly.

3. [+42,-3]
It's fun. Kim Young Kwang is so cool and Jin Ki Joo is so cute. ㅋㅋ But the development is slow. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+35,-4]
This is so fun. 

5. [+48,-18]
Jin Ki Joo gets prettier the more I see her... She was kind of sexy in 'Misty' too.

6. [+15,-1]
Kim Young Kwang... He's really heart fluttering~~~!!!! 

7. [+11,-0]
Do Min Ik is cool, Secretary Jung is cute, Veronica is funny. Everyone matches their characters well~~

8. [+11,-0]
This is so fun. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see them acting lovey-dovey soon. ㅋㅋㅋ The two are so cute. 

9. [+10,-0]
Kim Young Kwang's acting is good. 

10. [+9,-0]
How do I wait till the next episode? ㅠㅠㅠ This is so fun. ㅠㅠㅠ It's heart fluttering. ㅠㅠㅠ I like Kim Young Kwang. ❤❤❤

So after watching with subs, my best guess about the corporate mystery is this:

- Sec.Lee wants to push for KDJ to be the president instead of Dom, and being the ex-secretary of Dom's father, she probably knows some secret that she is going to reveal soon. KDJ could be the rightful heir to the company but Chairman Shin did some underhanded stuff to make it hers and Dom's? She accepted Dom because she knew she can make use of him to secure her place/position within the company. With the upcoming election, Lee is going to bring Chairman Shin and Uncle down and return the company to KDJ.

- The key is in the fish tank. She was very concerned to see the fish being transported away. The thing she muttered seeing Dom and GH leaving with the fish was "Jung Gal Hee, eventually you are unlatching the door after all..." (Chinese subs said unlatching the bolt of the door, and there is a different nuance in the way she said it, which is not apparent in the English subs)...What door? There must be some secret buried there. Notice her face change as well at the funeral hall when the other secretaries commented about GH's crying to make sure her boss get elected. She is not happy about the prospect of Dom becoming president.

- Dom is preparing for a gift for Dom, could it be that he is giving up his rightful inheritance to Dom? Or maybe sharing it the same? I am assuming that he knows his true identity... He feels that Dom is more suitable for the job. But Sec.Lee probably won't have it that way, and in the end, DJ will be the president, thus equaling his position to be with VP, I also mean approved by Park Mama.

- We still have 6 more hours worth of the drama, so the corporate stuff I think will come out more into play soon.

Why am I analyzing so much about the corporate plot? :sweat_smile:

As for the love lines... In next episode, I believe Dom will say that he chose VP because he couldn't get her out of his mind even though he was about to kiss GH. He must think that his heart can only be faithful to VP... Because Dom is going to be actively pursuing VP for marriage, I think VP will actually end the charade earlier than 1 month especially since DJ is not going to see her because he thinks that Dom likes VP and they've even kissed. VP will have no choice but to expose the truth soon so that DJ knows the person Dom really likes is GH, not her. Only then will DJ consider being with her.

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

As for the love lines... In next episode, I believe Dom will say that he chose VP because he couldn't get her out of his mind even though he was about to kiss GH. He must think that his heart can only be faithful to VP... Because Dom is going to be actively pursuing VP for marriage, I think VP will actually end the charade earlier than 1 month especially since DJ is not going to see her because he thinks that Dom likes VP and they've even kissed. VP will have no choice but to expose the truth soon so that DJ knows the person Dom really likes is GH, not her. Only then will DJ consider being with her.

I think Dom will choose VP, too, that's why it's going to continue on with him seeing her, but I'm guessing that GDJ will just hold back and not do anything, therefore, agreed, that VP will choose to end everything and revealed it all. She's not going to blame GH for it, because she's the one begging GH to play her for a while.

It'll make Dom realized that he's been in love with GH only.

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am tired of guessing :D I want to enjoy the drama lol. It doesn't matter if he loves GH or fake VP, they are one person :D

the only thing I feel good about is that despite lying, GH did that for no ulterior motive, I mean she didn't expose him or harm him. She kept lying because she was afraid to lose him. And she supported him all the time. So Dom will come to forgive her, because he will know she loved him unconditionally. Which is completely different from his previous secretary who sold him for money

Omo! The fish tank scene was more heart fluttering than their kiss scene. Same feeling when he hugged her at the boardwalk after he received the good news from DJ over the phone, and when he sent her that sweet text on his way home from the funeral, and when he called her on the eve of the board meeting because he couldn't sleep. He does these little things that he doesn't realize was a reflection of how he feels inside no matter how much he denies it. 

I love how he just casually said "i just like being with you." It's unplanned and he didn't feel any discomfort saying it (only after he said it haha). I am sure his heart went boom boom when their fingers touched and he really saw her face and that's why he almost kissed her (what stopped him?!). 

I also doesn't like Gal Hee continuing to be fake VP but after when she confessed to real VP, I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She's so deep in the lie that it's just difficult to reverse what she has done but I trust that writer-nim will give us a satisfying resolution. [Just to compare with I Am Not A Robot, when they did the reset thing, I thought things will get angsty and ugly, and they did but how they econciled was sweet and romantic!] Anyway, if it takes a fake VP to make Min Ik realize his true feelings, then I'm fine with it. 

Edit: Did you notice how surprised Min Ik was when Gal Hee told him she likes being beside him as well? It made him smile and I think that's what gave him the nudge to make the move, he totally forgot about other things and he almost kissed her. 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really want to know, why did Dom start to like VP, when he had GH in front of his face all the time?

is it because VP is not so docile? I mean she wasn't submissive, but then really GH gave him everything. He just needed to see a different side in GH to fall in love with her, and that is what made him like VP.

GH as VP is also helpful and caring. BUT the big difference is that she stands up for herself, too. She expects a certain level of treatment, which sets the tone for how others will choose to treat her. As VP, she has the confidence to go for what she wants. And he responds to that confidence. 

The same story is being told with the second lead couple, too, only with the genders flipped. The reason  the friend (sorry, I can't remember his name) is so attractive to the real VP is that he has the ability to say no. To stick to his principles and to not run to fulfill every whim this woman has. It's not that he and GH-as-VP don't care. It's that they have the ability to be a strong, complete person to start out with. This makes them very attractive. The other person feels they can trust them and be equal to them instead of having to parent (or be parented) along. 

I REALLY wish I was not caught up already. This is a perfectly bingeable drama.

I don't think Dom could see GH's face while they were in front of fish tank... He was only feeling her face with his fingers.

Again, I've watched it like almost 4 times now, live, raw, Chi subs, and only halfway Eng sub because suddenly the video was inaccessible, asking me to check back later. I am so obsessed with this drama that I have no mood to watch other dramas... arrghh

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don't think Dom could see GH's face while they were in front of fish tank... He was only feeling her face with his fingers.

You know what, I was re-watching the scene over and over again and you may be right that he couldn't see her face and just thinking about it, aaww it's still romantic :wub:

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Again, I've watched it like almost 4 times now, live, raw, Chi subs, and only halfway Eng sub because suddenly the video was inaccessible, asking me to check back later. I am so obsessed with this drama that I have no mood to watch other dramas... arrghh

Hahahaha we're the same. Once I watched the raw I'll watch the one with sub for like nth times already. Worst I watched from 1st ep to the latest almost everyday. I don't have a life :sweatingbullets:

@Cayu18 hahaha lol at that piggyback :lol:. Why do I have a feeling like her brother did that to DM as if he has an ulterior motive? Like he was punishing director for making his sister works too much? And poor DM much worst is coming, GH's little sister is definetely a good kind of a brat. :lol:

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am tired of guessing :D I want to enjoy the drama lol. It doesn't matter if he loves GH or fake VP, they are one person :D

the only thing I feel good about is that despite of lying, GH did that for no ulterior motive, I mean she didn't expose him or harm him. She kept lying because she was afraid to lose him. And she supported him all the time. So Dom will come to forgive her, because he will know she loved him unconditionally. Which is completely different from his previous secretary who sold him for money

lol don't say that

despite him thinking he loves veronice park, he can't see her face :P

and he can see GH's face :P

Archived