[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Wow I came to get spoilers but  I just the other lawyer in a short  skirt. Woke me up faster than coffee.

Thanks for the gif especially  the slow mo ones.

Unfortunately  busy  day ahead can't even  get to the episode  till tonight darn it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I skipped a chore and watched it. Lol. This  episode is cute. The spoilers  were not spoilerly. I didn't  realise  there were so many  other scenes.  God KJR is killing me with his smooth moves. He's an inadvertent smooth talker. Have I ever seen LDW acting in such a sweet role? 

He listens to Jin Sim so well. And the word play with her name hilarious.  The writer even made the father as awkward  as he is. I repeated  the confession scene with  his father several times. The flustered father and her were hilarious. 

That kissing scene at home was smooth baby. Not many other actors  could have carried that off without making it look cheesy  and contrived. How in the world did KJR managed to look sincere and sexy at the same time? He just literally swoops in for the kiss. I am used to sudden Kdrama kisses but LDW has been managing a lot of smooth swooping moves man.  As good as those you  read in books. The kissing  speed was just  right too. Far out this was such a well exeucuted short  kiss. OJS/ YIN had to convey  so many emotions as well. Such good acting. 

Look guys I wasn't that distracted after like the 5th repeat to NOT notice how much acting there was in that scene.  It wasn't just a limp close  eyes look ok.

Those 2 are so good with the minute changes in expressions.  That's  what I call good acting.  Not the wooden face expressions where you have to guess what is going  on. Or those who you can literally see trying to act. So much so it looks unnatural. LDW and YIN are so expressive. 

Very good episode.  The 2 of them are such a supportive  couple.  I just can't get over how much KJR admires OJS. Not the loving her part but how much he respects and admire her. I am still laughing at the way he introduces her to his father as his girlfriend. I wasn't expecting such flat out praising.  And then the bomb.

One of the funniest dropping the girlfriend  bomb I have ever seen. So consistent with his personality. 

Their inner thoughts are killing me....:mrgreen: These 30 something postulants are a HOOT!!! My cheeks hurt from constant smiling every time they were on screen....My hubs stared at me weirdly....:sweat_smile:

Do they measured LDW’s upper body to fit the width of the dining table so he can kisses with care?? I hope he won’t suffer from back aches....:joy: How the way he can keeps calm, sweet, innocence and not stuttering while kissing a girl and asking that kind of Qs in between kisses?!?!?! Smooth, dude!! You’re smooth so so smooth!!!...:love: While she just blown away by the kisses and her expression was perfect!! Nice acting there, I can see those thoughts running inside her head....:blush: But I really like how they are so honest toward each other and communicate so well without unnecessary misunderstandings.... Love the scenes with Daddy too....:blush:

Mama’s boy is extremely smoldering this episode....:heart: The ukulele scene is priceless...

I am waiting for the BTS I hope they will release it so at least I have something to watch while waiting in eternity for next episodes....:blush:LDW’s ear was blazing red during the kissing scene like a beacon, I am dying to see the BTS...:joy:

If there is any aegyo awards given out I am sure Yoo In Ah will sweep them all this year!! Omg, she is so precious!!

Thank you Gods for making LDW take this role, it was about time to see him smile and relax a bit after the heavy roles. What a coy BF he plays! :wub:

My fav scene from this week is when she is convincing him to go support his father. Her voice modulation really took the cake and the icing and the sprinkles!! :relaxed:

Is the PD saving all the Choi-Dan magic for later episodes!!? Why so stingy! :expressionless:

ABOUT TIME HE KISSES HER LIKE THAT! I know what you have in store, JR-ah ;) I looove how YS became a bridge between JR and his father, YR hugging SW in such a comforting way and Mr. Choi teaching MH the ukulele lol. Next week's episode will be ddabong with CEO and JR fighting over YS hehehe can't wait!!

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

he sure look shock lols....i mean OSY is just like a teenager here.... :D not the cool goddess she was suppose to be :D

.. no in a pain poor guy , she mistaken him with her pillow  :joy: 

but sure he learn to not get her mad ever :mrgreen:

he is such a angel , sharing, giving :heart::wub:

5c82188663dc4788920588.gif?download

5c8219c5a7b28885105559.gif?download

... still not watched episode :bawling:

I watched ep. 10 raw and didn't have much difficulty understanding ha-ha. My years of bein' a K-Drama viewer paid off! 

Couldn't help laughing when Yoon-Seo mistook Jung-Rok's dad as her fan when all he wanted was to return her P E N:w00t:

And I get butterflies whenever Jung-Rok just swoops in close to Yoon-Seo for a kiss like it's the most natural thing in the world eheheh. 

Oh her ex is really... H O T:phew:;)

I'm a bit confused by the promo for episodes 11 and 12. It looks like YS is wearing two different types of clothing in the two scenes with the stalker. So does he try to attack her TWICE???? Or does he end up kidnapping her and the second scene is him holding her hostage? Just confused at how she ends up twice near that crazy person....

As a side note, I keep reading certain people saying that YS is not showing as much excitement for JR as she did at the beginning. I disagree about that. She LOVES THIS MAN. So much. The issue is that she is feeling guilty about keeping a secret from him. She wants to tell him that this is a preparation for a role but can't because of the contract. And she knows he is someone who values honesty. So she knows he will be hurt when he finds out the truth. So it's an inner struggle....of her being happy to be with this amazing man...and also worrying about how he will feel when he learns the secret. That is why there was so much emphasis on her struggling with it this week. 

Also, keep in mind, the first episodes focused on YS's side a lot more. And I love that the SECOND half is focusing on JR's side a bit more. It's a mutual love story where two people equally ADORE each other. Writers are being smart in showing both sides and giving them emphasis. Also, the girl is happy each time that she is around him. BUT she is also shy and NEW at dating. So while she might be verbally more open....I think physically, she is a bit more shy and reserved than he is. And finally, she is getting what she wants for the first time. It's that feeling that you're very happy but you're also afraid the happiness won't last....I honestly have ZERO complaints about the writing, acting, and chemistry for our amazing leads. They are perfect in every way. The shy style of kissing fits their storyline beautifully. I'm not going to compare the Secretary tv series because I personally didn't like it since I couldn't connect with the actors or the pairing. But TYH is all about the HEART and SOUL. And I love the feelings that the series promotes. 

The FATHER scenes were so beautiful, by the way. I LOVE that we got to learn so much more about JR's backstory. I know fans have been asking for more info on him. And we finally got it. The casting for the dad is perfect, too. I liked the actor a lot. And I hope he will be in more upcoming episodes. And I'm just happy that we are EQUALLY seeing BOTH sides of the characters. 

The scenes during their HOUSE date were pure GOLD. I couldn't stop laughing at their inner thoughts. Especially with the bed scene, and how she was jumping on it....and he accidentally turned the light off. LOL. GOLD STAR in acting and writing. And of course the KISSING IS APPRECIATED. And we got even two kisses technically!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I really do not think the stalker thing will last more than 2-3 eps. Just because the promo was too intense with the CLIMAX of events. I think it will get resolved by ep 12 or 13 honestly. So I think ep 14-16 will focus on YS's secret coming out and the decision whether to go back to acting or pursue law school.....

I think one is a flashback scene interposed with her current scenario. The scenes were fast but there was one where he put drugs into her drink. And then I think it showed him coming after her in the past. Then him being in her current house.

But man KJR is moving fast.

The one OJS is wearing white blazer should be the present while the one she was wearing red dress is a flashback. The one wearing black collar studded blouse most likely would be the time she realised that the stalker is an investor in her upcoming drama OR that was the first time she met the stalker so it's also a flashback....

The stalker is raging in her house MAYBE because after OJS found out that he is the investor she refuses to take part in the project?

add.

I am wondering IF the stalker did more than putting drug in her drink....:sweatingbullets::tears:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I am wondering IF the stalker did more than putting drug in her drink....:sweatingbullets::tears:

It's a FEEL GOOD romantic comedy. So they better not go there....nope. No way...People are watching this for pure romance....not extremely dark material.

This is where I watch the show behind my cushions. That President looks sinister!

there was a scene in an old fashioned tea house with large windows where the two leads were having tea after meeting Dad. So pretty! Anyone knows where in Seoul that is? 

I have to say that I spent hours rewatching the father and Jin-shim drop their cutlery at Jungrok’s matter of fact confession that JS is his girlfriend. Lol. 

Also I could just about watch every episode again and still retain all the lovely feels with this couple.. since each episode provides new knowledge about each other and we get to see each side’s point of view (very lacking in kromance where it’s usually told from the women’s point of view.. since writers are mostly women).. I loved their awkward house interaction so much!

Lastly while I love this series for its feel good nature and am happy to just see the cast carry out their antics week in and week out it doesn’t negate that the plot thus far has been carried by the solid casting, which is why I’m happy for stalkerman to finally start making his moves after all the foreshadowing, and hopefully gain a little higher rating for all their hard work :( 5% please? 

Archived