Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Isn't it amazing that we can feel the difference in the characters that they played from one drama to another? I don't know about you guys, but I totally feel that they're portraying different characters from Goblin. From outward appearance, they have similar look in the comparison/parallel gif triplem posted, yet never once was I reminded of their Goblin characters while watching TYH... Thumbs up to LDW and YIN :blush:

no they are definitely themselves in this series....

one is a hot blooded lawyer who is trying to stay passive to the outside world to show he is uncaring however he care more than they think....

YIN = OYS that everyone think as a Goddess as pure and as innocent as anyone can get at that age....however there is more to her that meet the eyes..... :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Finally watched the latest ep with subtitles. How i love how they develop the characters as well as the relationship. Hopefully we get more kisses in each ep. 

I still believe that JS should move in to JR's apartment so he can protect her well and also for more :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: Hahahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

So I obviously I watched some snippets, but later on whilst doing my nightly skincare regime I shall watch the subbed episode. And maybe not subbed one depending if it’s out.

I really want to drown the stalker rich dude. How is with me? All we need to do is sedate or drug him whatever works. Then we probably could tape him like in dexter. And burn the evidence obviously. How dare come between this sweet couple. Okay I went little bit overboard. But I am sure you all understand me. -_-

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I LOVE that we got a very romantic episode 9 before the drama starts in episode 10! And it looks like episode 10 will also have amazingly sweet and romantic moments for our favorite couple! So I'm wondering if the whole stalker situation happens at the very end of the episode.

I'm thankful that the writer/director gave our favorite pairing at least 10 episodes of sweetness and love before the obstacles. 

And, I'm sure we will see a protective JR tomorrow and in upcoming episodes....which will make their feelings grow even DEEPER for each other. 

Episodes go by so quickly....I wish we got 20 eps. But it is only 16! Maybe China can add some money to the budget to get an extension....lol. I mean, TYH is a huge hit there. But sadly, it's a dream! 

I also don't want to get my hopes up for a LOVE SCENE tomorrow. I love that he is coming over to her house....I'm just keeping my expectations realistic to not get disappointed....LOL. I will gladly accept MORE KISSING SCENES AND HUGS though. Keep giving them to us in every episode please! 

• Like 6
  • Love 8

@fitzsimmons I would love if they added few more episodes. Sometimes I feel people tend to go overboard with episodes. Even if they could tell in 16-20 episodes. 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Thanks @stroppyse...so JR was referring to the stalker or something he bad he saw online?

@triplem, just watched the preview again, and realized that it wasn't just any online comment that he was reacting to. The translation of what he said was right, and he was reading something online when he said it. However, this time when I watched the preview, I read what was typed into the search box. He puts in "girlfriend's house".  And the search returns the restricted under 19 comment along the lines of "when a man goes to his girlfriend's house". Sorry, I couldn't make out all the words. So, the evil thoughts that JR is referring to has to do with the rated over 19 things. LOL Poor, innocent JR and YS! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

I thought the previous episodes contained such unbearable sweetness and cannot get any sweeter but while watching episode 9, I was like.....

2S75P.gif

The confessions, the hugs, the kisses, the secret and knowing glances....#Sighs...

The dumpling lunch scene with Mama's Boy and Miss Dan's wild imaginations .....

2S763.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem, just watched the preview again, and realized that it wasn't just any online comment that he was reacting to. The translation of what he said was right, and he was reading something online when he said it. However, this time when I watched the preview, I read what was typed into the search box. He puts in "girlfriend's house".  And the search returns the restricted under 19 comment along the lines of "when a man goes to his girlfriend's house". Sorry, I couldn't make out all the words. So, the evil thoughts that JR is referring to has to do with the rated over 19 things. LOL Poor, innocent JR and YS! :lol:

Lol! . Both are clueless in dating so need to research online . That’s so darn cute . I hope he read the suggestions :P and maybe put some to good use.....

———

Shippers everywhere :joy:

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/03/touch-your-heart-ep-9-spoilers-lee-dong.html?m=1

cle: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook kisses and hugs Yoo In Na after she drops her formalities 

1. [+486,-6]
The love relationship that had to be broken up in Goblin is formed here. 

2. [+231,-8]
Ah, the two are just a bunch of romance. 

3. [+193,-8]
Lee Dong Wook and Lee Yoo Na match really well. 

4. [+103,-4]
Lee Dong Wook is really affectionate. This is so interesting and healing. 

5. [+81,-9]
It's really cute and heart fluttering.. I like it. 

6. [+29,-4]
Lee Dong Wook is really the master of romcoms. 

7. [+25,-2]
Even if she reveals that she got the job as a disguise, I don't think there would be any misunderstandings. Jung Rok's character's the best. 

8. [+26,-4]
Lee Dong Wook is really heart fluttering that I'm going crazy. ᅲᅲᅲᅲ

touch.png

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook suddenly kisses Yoo In Na who was delivering night snacks 

1. [+476,-15]
They just have to be happy like that.. That would be enough. Live happily for a long time in this lifetime. That's enough... (Goblin's version)

2. [+248,-19]
This is romantic. I really like that kind of kiss. 

3. [+143,-11]
Get lost, couples. I really wanted to write negative comments like this.. But the two are so pretty. 
- [+7,-0]
This drama gives me the urge to date. But there is no one around I can date. I just live life hoping that the couples around me break up. 

4. [+86,-7]
I really like this. ㅠㅜㅜ

5. [+47,-2]
I'll be waiting for the last episode and their wedding announcement. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+26,-1]
No, but can't they date for real? I like the both of them~^^

7. [+23,-3]
The two should just date. 

8. [+21,-3]
Can't they date??? It'd be good if they do..

• Like 9
  • Love 8

i havent watch Episode 9 yet however i did catch some of the clip and of all the clips that i caught was this one :D  i couldnt help and love it that how KJR look flustered when OSY suddenly walk in on him looking all lovey dovey at his laptop screen  :D 

im not sure what being said and im not going to ask....im going home and watch it myself later after work lols..... :D 

however i just love the vibe and how JR just get up from his desk and swoop in for a kiss? :D 

touch.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Thank your for the pix! I really HOPE their first HOUSE date won't get interrupted! Let them enjoy falling in love more and more! 

Can't wait for the new episode! Too excited! PLEASE MORE KISSING at least. Give us something more before the drama starts!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

14 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

SW should find his own apartment now. He can move out already so JS can finally move in to JR's place. :joy::joy:

Exactly, which is why JR is urging him even more to move out by using the PPL app. Even if JS not moving in, at least they can have a stay-at-home date...

3 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

I still believe that JS should move in to JR's apartment so he can protect her well and also for more :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: Hahahaha

That's a good idea too... SW can just take over JR apartment, lol...

~

Just finished watching with subs... so sweet this couple... :wub:

OJS is a person with sincere heart, but KJR is also a person so sincere despite lacking in dating experience or in relating with people. They're just so so well matched...

"I tend to be slow so I may not be able to match your pace, but using my pace, I'll walk closer towards you, slowly, and forever"

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me. As long as it is something that is good for OJS, you can do so (not telling him) 100x or 1000x"

Said KJR with a gentle smile and tone...

So sweeeeet :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

ANNYEONG FANDOM YEOROBUN!!! I’m more active on the Shipper’s Forum cos I’m under the spell of LeeYoo (that’s the tentative name for Uri LOVELY OTP) right now and I am TOTALLY SUFFERING from SDS (SHIPPERS’ DELUSIONAL SYNDROME) - sigh ... unfortunately, there’s no cure and this ‘disease’ usually lasts a long time!!

BUT I am asking for help from anyone of you who have AMAZING skills with gifs / SLO-MO videos - can anyone PLEASE make some more gifs / slo-mos of BOTH their kisses?? 

Their kisses are so short ... sigh ... so we need to help to ... er... LENGTHEN the time??? Like in the post here: 

Oh and PLEASE count me in for the PAC!  I AM IN!! :P Our OTP is quite pure and innocent, though, so PD-Nim may not have too many torrid scenes!! MORE KISSES AND LONGER KISSES, then, JEBAL!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Thank you so much for the live recaps last night... You are both a lifesaver :wub: ... 

Can't wait for the date at home tonight... 

GZzYDpT.jpg

So sad that the ratings are going down but the videos on Naver are trending top spot 

Nationwide : 3.731

Seoul: 4.154

Someone requested for a slow mo  gifs and I manage to find these HQ gifs of their first 3 kisses lol...

Sorry can't seem to post it here but here are the links

https://i.imgur.com/GVi17bW.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/y4NgF0i.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/akAG6eW.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/cuFsrjM.mp4

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

According to some IGs, rating yesterday is 3.7. Wonder why it went down despite all the positive feedback. :confused::confused:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

According to some IGs, rating yesterday is 3.7. Wonder why it went down despite all the positive feedback. :confused::confused:

Liver or die is a very strong contender & the sort of drama that the domestic audience enjoys . 

@Alice Mendoza I’ll see what I can do for the gifs this weekend . I have some, let me edit it for  slo Mo effect ...If you can tag me or link me the videos even better ( YT, IG , FB)...especially of BTS gifs . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I love the yellow and navy blue couple outfit for tonight episode....:blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 2