[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@alleram95 Thanks for the preview and translation.

I knew it! My prediction was correct. The investor of this drama would be LGJ. It makes also sense because the drama should take place abroad and LGJ was in the USA for a while. So from the preview, I can imagine what is going to happen. OYS has to meet the investor/producer for the drama in order to convince him and that's how LGJ reveals himself to her. I guess, OYS will refuse to play in that drama which forces LGJ to use the media and send them to the law firm ALWAYS. I think, he must have leaked the info to the media: OYS works there. However, KJR will do anything to protect her which results to the next action: LGJ visits her at her flat as all his attempts before failed. 

I haven't commented for awhile cos i was really enjoying the feels from this drama.. but

1) WAAAAAH director wassup with your kiss-cutting angles!

2) WOAH @bebebisous33 was right about the CEO stalker investing in OJS's drama :astonished:

3) Now i really want this stalker to start speaking lol, we've had glimpses of him evil-eyeing for so many episodes that the wait is just about OVERRR.

4) How can this couple make me curl my nails in embarrassment and still make me squee in glee?

@triplem No, LGJ's visit happens when he makes sure that KJR can not be there. That's why we see KJR running like crazy. I guess, LGJ organized a meeting in order to send KJR far away, while LGJ would pay a visit to OYS. To me, LGJ looks too angry and full of resent in that preview hence it seems to represent the climax of that stalker. But okay, I might be wrong here. Besides, if LGJ had already entered her flat, I doubt that KJR would allow her to remain there any longer. In my opinion, KJR sleeps by her side in order to make OJS feel safer after meeting LGJ again. He doesn't imagine that LGJ has access to her flat.

hard sub of wink scenes inside the office

CJH: How does it taste?
Receptionist: It's delicious
CJH: It's delicious, isn't it?
(OYS and KJR making playful eyes with each other. KJR suddenly winked at her.)
CJH: The scent's is good
(OYS surprised to receive a wink.)
CEO: Its taste okay 
(OYS send wink back to KJR. KJR smiles. CEO saw that OYS close one of her eyes and shocked)
CEO: Yoon Seo ssi. Why do you close your one of your eyes? 
OYS: Oh?
CEO: Did something go inside your eyes?
OYS: Uh, yes
CEO: Something is inside her eyes
CJH: Really?
CEO: It is. Something is bothering her eyes. An eye drop
CJH: I'll bring it
CEO: We need an eye drop. It must be so uncomfortable
CJH: I'll bring one from my office 
Receptionist: Do you want more? (she offers some food)
OYS: No, thank you
(OYS give winks with both her eyes to KJR. He smiles happily)

OYS: Why are you doing that before? In front of those many people, how can you suddenly wink at me? 
KJR: You told me inside the elevator that office dating without anyone knows is thrilling and romantic. That's why
OYS: Oh my.. But still... If you wink so sudden, it really surprised me (hitting his chest cutely). We can't do this anymore. We have to do anything in the remaining time that we have. So that we won't regret it
KJR: I'll do my best to do it

KJR is really a fast learner. And he doesn't hide his small smiles anymore. Oh my they are so cute together :heart:

I'm just wondering what the last 6 episodes will be about; i'd imagine some inevitable court battle to take the stalker down after maybe 1-2 episodes of his tactics, jinshim going back to showbiz (or not)? and also dealing with publicly dating jungrok (or not- you know those dispatch type scandals)...wonder what other things the writer has up her sleeeeves.

Also i hope to see more of Jinshim's old feisty-ness in the relationship! Heehee. Not sure why but she seems to have slowed down for now while dear Lawyer-nim is going all out with his cute chipmunk smiles and (nail-curling) secret winks and kisses heh heh. 

Well as imaginations go i might as well imagine them hugging in her pink bed eventually... (the preview scene)

What I really love is that OJS is always giving advices about dating and love, although she has never dated anyone before and KJR listens to her like a disciple. Yesterday, OJS was quick to react, when they were almost caught by DMH... she gave a fake excuse about work. And here today, notice that KJR is the one who reacts first. He tells her loudly what she has to do (staircase scene). So he is really a quick learner. Moreover, the way he tried to give her a dish she liked in front of everyone but without getting caught. He was really smart... after his gesture, OJS did the same. They are really so cute. 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Love how the kisses reflect the sweet and steady growth in their relationship . While the comparisons to WWWSK are inevitable, there's purity about this romance which I like more. It is not in your face but very old school and heartwarming. :love:

Thanks loads for the live caps @turtlegirl

I agree with this- in WSK it felt a little more forced plus, both of them were also supposed to “have never dated” before but the kisses were quite wild lol. This drama has more of the slow-moving rich conversation that BTIMFL had.

Touch your heart/ reach of sincerity while nothing new plot wise has the sincerity bit really going for it, none of the crazy highs and lows but the sweet steady growing romance.. and the absolute earnestness of them both. totally believable in my opinion since well I’m stuck here ha.

8 minutes ago, attriste said:

I agree with this- in WSK it felt a little more forced plus, both of them were also supposed to “have never dated” before but the kisses were quite wild lol. This drama has more of the slow-moving rich conversation that BTIMFL had.

Touch your heart/ reach of sincerity while nothing new plot wise has the sincerity bit really going for it, none of the crazy highs and lows but the sweet steady growing romance.. and the absolute earnestness of them both. totally believable in my opinion since well I’m stuck here ha.

Wah u make me miss BTIMFL tho.. yes slow pace but in a good way.. but i think kiss scene in BTIMFL is more "wild" than TYH.. haha.. i remember d girl in BTIMFL going crazy since their first kiss.. she even asked for a KISS FIRST.. so funny.. hahaha.. but ojs just asked for a poopoo.. :D

Both d girl from BTIMFL n TYH r d same, single since birth girl.. lol..

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I knew it! My prediction was correct. The investor of this drama would be LGJ. It makes also sense because the drama should take place abroad and LGJ was in the USA for a while. So from the preview, I can imagine what is going to happen. OYS has to meet the investor/producer for the drama in order to convince him and that's how LGJ reveals himself to her. I guess, OYS will refuse to play in that drama which forces LGJ to use the media and send them to the law firm ALWAYS. I think, he must have leaked the info to the media: OYS works there. However, KJR will do anything to protect her which results to the next action: LGJ visits her at her flat as all his attempts before failed.

I believe your prediction is right. This guy has barely been on screen and already he is getting on my nerves. 

Also, I want to know HOW he is keeping surveillance on her. How does he have access to her phone where he can track all of her incoming and outgoing text messages? How does he have video surveillance of her on his tablet? Is he working with someone at her company? He just flew back to Korea, so someone is working with him. This is what makes this guy scary is the fact that he has the money and the resources to do these type of things and then cover it up and pay for people's silence. I think in order to take him down, it will take a joint effort of the Always firm and the prosecutor's office.

Touch-Your-Heart-Episode-9-Fashion-Review-1024x718.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM2INqpPHPlS_qs6drvDo  They sure know how to inflame our hearts....:tounge_wink:

They are turning up the heat in more ways than one and it's not just the jealousy that poured out of him over malicious comments made towards her or her sweet sense of pure delight in her giggle and smile in reply.  It's not just about her surprise in finding out his driving her home from work  was because he wanted to even though he had to go back.  It's not just looking her up in wanting to know her better on the web and watching as just the view of her made him miss her even more or her missing him too and her walking through the door.  It's all of that and so much more.  For it's when two people are falling and growing in love it's those steps one by one that draws you closer to each other.   When without even knowing a person becomes more than what you see with your eyes but instead with your heart.

The experience is like watching a couple of innocent kids who are learning about love from each other and both giving courage and at the same time forcing the other to think and act beyond the limits of their box.  Like her learning to eat alone and him learning that one picture of her is never enough. LOL  Or points being taken away in his lack of expressing himself.  Or his pride in always being in total control and yet in a blink of an eye finding himself drunk. LOL!!:w00t:  Even drunk he had the ability to look so manly how amazing that is.

And yet she in hearing and in realizing the changes that were taking place within him at that same moment

would make her reflect on her own self and the guilt in not trusting him completely with her secret. When given the chance she doesn't take it.  Yet he comforts her heart by grasping her arm and my heart at the same time in a tender confession that says I love you even if there are things you can't share with me right now...

How cute this writing and acting is that reality pours through it and them like a rushing river in how they constantly think and rethink their own as well as each others every move.  Always replaying and seeking out even advice from those closest because in truth that's really what people do...

Yet what flames my heart the most and I know I am not alone LOL:love: is every time he scoops up her sweet little face ever so gently between his warm and wanting hands and like a soft swish of sensation captures her lips with his.  He may be learning a lot about love and what a woman wants and needs, but I think he has the kissing move down perfectly...

The icing on the cake in this drama are the amazing side stories/cases that every week touch us and in a way move each of us to think and rethink about our own lives, situations and actions too...:heart:

24 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I believe your prediction is right. This guy has barely been on screen and already he is getting on my nerves. 

Also, I want to know HOW he is keeping surveillance on her. How does he have access to her phone where he can track all of her incoming and outgoing text messages? How does he have video surveillance of her on his tablet? Is he working with someone at her company? He just flew back to Korea, so someone is working with him. This is what makes this guy scary is the fact that he has the money and the resources to do these type of things and then cover it up and pay for people's silence. I think in order to take him down, it will take a joint effort of the Always firm and the prosecutor's office.

Yes, he has someone working for him. When the person who followed OYS saw KJR putting back the scarf on OJS's shoulders, LGJ was still in the USA. So this person has been tailing OJS's movements all the time. The question is: who is working for him? Is there a rat or it is an unknown person? Yet, we wonder how LGJ knows that OYS is planning to work in that drama. Her participation in this drama is supposed to be a secret. This leads me to the conclusion that this secret has been leaked somewhere. We have 5 persons who know about this:

- OJS

- the CEO from that entertainment company

- OYS's manager

- the writer

- the CEO from that law firm: Yun Joon Kyu

I had this crazy idea. What if the person giving some info to LGJ was 

Spoiler

the secretary Kim Hae Young? 

First, she is close to the CEO Yun Joon Kyu. Secondly, we could see how she was able to get info by just observing the behavior of people. She knew that DMH had broken up with her boyfriend. She knew that YJK would choose KJR for OYS. Notice that she often uses her cellphone and has a lot of pictures. She also observed that the paralegal was in love with Yang. Finally, she was the one who talked about the gossips concerning OYS and the CEO. I doubt (if my theory is correct) that the secretary KHY has a real idea about LGJ's true personality. She might have thought that LGJ is just in love with OYS. Don't forget that she likes matchmaking.

In her case, OJS can only be freed, if KJR and the prosecution office work together, that's where YR and SW intervene. However, it looks like SW might need help himself too.

13 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Woah ... that Crazy Rich Psycho is a SCARY richard simmons!! :dizzy: :triumph::dissapointed_relieved: BUT, KJR to the rescue!! And even if it’s just an innocent SLEEPING-TOGETHER scene with COMFORTING HUGS AND KISSES!!! :wub:

I know. As long as KJR is there to protect her. I am loving his character as KJR, a man with the law behind him. :D

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, he has someone working for him. When the person who followed OYS saw KJR putting back the scarf on OJS's shoulders, LGJ was still in the USA. So this person has been tailing OJS's movements all the time. The question is: who is working for him? Is there a rat or it is an unknown person? Yet, we wonder how LGJ knows that OYS is planning to work in that drama. Her participation in this drama is supposed to be a secret. This leads me to the conclusion that this secret has been leaked somewhere. We have 5 persons who know about this:

- OJS

- the CEO from that entertainment company

- OYS's manager

- the writer

- the CEO from that law firm: Yun Joon Kyu

I had this crazy idea. What if the person giving some info to LGJ was 

Reveal hidden contents

the secretary Kim Hae Young? 

First, she is close to the CEO Yun Joon Kyu. Secondly, we could see how she was able to get info by just observing the behavior of people. She knew that DMH had broken up with her boyfriend. She knew that YJK would choose KJR for OYS. Notice that she often uses her cellphone and has a lot of pictures. She also observed that the paralegal was in love with Yang. Finally, she was the one who talked about the gossips concerning OYS and the CEO. I doubt (if my theory is correct) that the secretary KHY has a real idea about LGJ's true personality. She might have thought that LGJ is just in love with OYS. Don't forget that she likes matchmaking.

You make a very good point there, chingu. I'm guessing it's the secretary, too, but I feel like she's just nosy an observant. 

Somehow I keep guessing it's OYS's manager. The reason I'm saying this is from what we've seen in the previous episode, he is always protective of OYS, but during the incident of that night, he wasn't there to protect her or like slipped away. Also he isn't honest with her, when he got moved to go take care of another actress, so the fact that OYS is innocent and naive, they think she won't notice. Just my guess.

@turtle0217 Right now, I doubt that the manager is involved with LGJ because he did ask her and he didn't look pleased with the plant. He is very protective of OYS. However, I think that you are right about his past involvement. Back then, her manager might have been responsible for the scandal, unaware of LGJ's real plan and its repercussion. This would explain his protectiveness. He regrets his mistake. Let just say that he didn't take OYS's words seriously and thought, he would help her as LGJ looked like a good prospect on paper.

Archived