Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

On 3/3/2019 at 6:19 AM, angelangie said:

of course i finish the whole 8 episode...i was almost late for my appointment too today :D i watch till 7am in the morning :D 

hmmmm im not good with all these bets lols....mostly probably 11 or 12 i guess?

Hi everibody..joining to this. It took  me wo days to watch the 8 episodes and this would be getting more intense and interesting for the next two episodes. Waiting...

:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, camichi said:

Hi everibody..joining to this. It took  me wo days to watch the 8 episodes and this would be getting more intense and interesting for the next two episodes. Waiting...

:wub:

ohhh another late comer ahahaha...that good :D so im not alone :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Actually, LGJ must have realized that KJR and YSH got closer because he texted her his address indicating that she would visit him home and rather late in the night. Secondly, she sent hearts twice in her texts. That's why he returns from abroad as he feels that he will lose OYS.

When he stops the car and confronts KJR, the latter calls OJS in front of LGJ. Using her true name and not her actress' name reveals that KJR has become so close to the goddess. In my opinion, LGJ ruined her career in order to keep her "for himself". He was monitoring her all this time. He thought back then: "If I can not have the goddess myself, then no one else can". Imagine his reaction, when he hears KJR calling her OJS... besides, he declares that he is entitled to meddle in OJS's life. So he confirms that he is the boyfriend.

Yet, from the start, KJR never perceived OYS as the celebrity but as the real person hence he was the first one who got to know the real person. Only in the episode 8, the colleagues are starting to see the real personality of OYS/OJS. The CEO noticed that she was a little clumsy, secretary Yang described her as innocent, the other secretary called her cute. Imagine the huge difference: in the episode 4, KJR had already discovered her trauma and her secret. He knows her better than anyone else. She even told him that she had insomnia.   

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, LGJ must have realized that KJR and YSH got closer because he texted her his address indicating that she would visit him home and rather late in the night. Secondly, she sent hearts twice in her texts. That's why he returns from abroad as he feels that he will lose OYS.

When he stops the car and confronts KJR, the latter calls OJS in front of LGJ. Using her true name and not her actress' name reveals that KJR has become so close to the goddess. In my opinion, LGJ ruined her career in order to keep her "for himself". He was monitoring her all this time. He thought back then: "If I can not have the goddess myself, then no one else can". Imagine his reaction, when he hears KJR calling her OJS... besides, he declares that he is entitled to meddle in OJS's life. So he confirms that he is the boyfriend.

Yet, from the start, KJR never perceived OYS as the celebrity but as the real person hence he was the first one who got to know the real person. Only in the episode 8, the colleagues are starting to see the real personality of OYS/OJS. The CEO noticed that she was a little clumsy, secretary Yang described her as innocent, the other secretary called her cute. Imagine the huge difference: in the episode 4, KJR had already discovered her trauma and her secret. He knows her better than anyone else. She even told him that she had insomnia.   

he did more than destroy her when he couldnt get her....

he give her scare and doubts for herself....however she is someone with a strong determination....she pull back and stood up and smile for the world....even though insides she was scared....

KJR came to know the real her as much as OJS know the real him....she was able to look past his indifference and see him for what he is....which was why KJR was pull to her from what i can see... :) 

LGJ is just like a kid that destroy the toy when he couldnt get it right so no one else can get it.....OJS probably appeal to him because she didnt fall into his lap when he came courting.....and probably why he was obsess with her.....or maybe he just want to the be one person that steal the nation sweetheart.....a Goddess that everyone want....and he probably feel good once he has it.....tsk tsk.....stalker hopefully the whole law firm are able to backup them on this when it came out in the open......LGJ has the money and power behind him after all.....

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

Hello!! I've been following this drama and am finally joining the forum board! JungRok and JinShim/YunSeo have to be my favourite couple on tele now! I love that he is so hopelessly dense, and she is so hopelessly in love! Hahaha... And how he still persists in calling her JinShim despite clearly knowing her name is YunSeo. It's like a pet name that has stuck. Love it! Can't stop laughing every time I watch it, and while waiting for the next episode to air, I'm committed to rewatching from Ep 1 again.

• Like 8

Watched some BTS of Touch Your Heart and I really can't help but smile when these two are on screen.. Yoo In na keeps laughing whenever  Lee Dong wook play around... 

Here are some goddess Oh Yeon seo pictures I've found at dc gall

OLQHckF.jpg

Spoiler

cppEjgR.jpg

NXBAY0s.jpg

cpgB1x5.jpg

fRpNw96.jpg

q1Oedjt.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

he did more than destroy her when he couldnt get her....

he give her scare and doubts for herself....however she is someone with a strong determination....she pull back and stood up and smile for the world....even though insides she was scared....

KJR came to know the real her as much as OJS know the real him....she was able to look past his indifference and see him for what he is....which was why KJR was pull to her from what i can see... :) 

LGJ is just like a kid that destroy the toy when he couldnt get it right so no one else can get it.....OJS probably appeal to him because she didnt fall into his lap when he came courting.....and probably why he was obsess with her.....or maybe he just want to the be one person that steal the nation sweetheart.....a Goddess that everyone want....and he probably feel good once he has it.....tsk tsk.....stalker hopefully the whole law firm are able to backup them on this when it came out in the open......LGJ has the money and power behind him after all.....

Yes, you are right. He not only destroyed her career but also traumatized the person. She is not even able to eat alone due to the drug scandal. She was drugged and no one could help her as she was alone. 

@gilaswan No, her real name is OJS and not OYS. OYS is her actress' name. So KJR fell in love with the person and not the goddess, while all the other men are attracted by the goddess which explain why OJS's heart was never touched. Her title "my goddess, our goddess, the universal goddess" is the reason why she never fell in love before. It creates a distance between her and the others (humans)... a goddess is immortal and usually lives in a different world. She is like a cult, where admiration and fantasy reign but no one will ever try to get closer to her. They don't see her for whom she is in reality.     

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

BTS for Episode 8 is out...

YIN kept laughing during the kiss scene lol.. she' s so cute

mmJVFDo.jpg

Spoiler

06mAK4Z.jpg

FhyMUTV.jpgdQD8WtB.jpg

dOLoFeX.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, lhynne said:

BTS for Episode 8 is out...

YIN kept laughing during the kiss scene lol.. she' s so cute

They are soo cute. Soo glad that they paired up for this drama. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

SO many BTS photos coming out and I ain't complaining lol, can't get enough of these two... Is it Wednesday yet? I can't remember how many times I watched the first 8 episodes. 

Q6xQRQh.jpg

L5gLjBA.jpg

4O8Ch7l.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

i notice how much KJR care to be known that he is strong in the series :D 

whenever OYS about him being knock out and him being weak he was all work out on that lols and he kept saying that anyone else will had been total KO :D 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, you are right. He not only destroyed her career but also traumatized the person. She is not even able to eat alone due to the drug scandal. She was drugged and no one could help her as she was alone. 

how true....my heart went out to OYS whenever she was brought back to the situation she was in....the flash back....

somehow in this series they had her pin down correctly....she was cute however there is just something pure about her that remain untouched....despite being in the entertainment circle for so long.....

while it remain cute and funny and embarrassing whenever OYS lapsed into her air-headed situation.....somehow the drama managed to touched me in the humane state that had me in tears some times :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

While waiting for tomorrow...I made some gifs...I think one of the reasons why this drama makes me so happy is because it gave me the closure I wanted for their story in Goblin :lol:....I blended some of the parallel scenes ...:P

3yAoAd2.gif

azrhwr1.gif

Spoiler

PsbKpKN.gif

mRSuqtc.gif

hey @TRaNz,...I see ya lurking here...are you watching too?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

f9a918ee6f944db19df2f77af92d09db.png?x=b&a=0x0&s=380x214&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk5dJwncfdurb61qDgoXMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNc7mKQI3DlJF_eWrQIG6

Just stopping by to say how much I too am enjoying this drama.  Whether on screen or off I love that this OTP and actors still have such a sweet sense of shyness and charm that just comes across so well.  Even knowing this isn't the first time they have worked together.  There is this hidden heat wave between them that whether unknowingly or not can be so clearly seen and felt while placing themselves within the skin of their characters.  And it sure doesn't hurt when it's cold and there is snow on the ground here where I am LOL and they are melting my heart and keeping me warm...

Wooowww!! Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the gifs @triplem!! :wub::heart:You and @USAFarmgirl - have the both of you joined our Shipper’s Thread??? :wub: And @USAFarmgirl - I SIMPLY LOVE your term - HIDDEN HEATWAVE!! Yes, their kisses don’t need to be torrid to be delightful and GENUINE!! 

Btw, did anyone notice the dialogue between JR & Prosecutor SW (his room mate) when JR was applying the Chanel lip balm?? That was the hint that there was going to be a KISS later on cos SW asked him what JR was intending to do by keeping his lips MOIST or along that line (can’t quite remember the exact dialogue!!) - and JR actually repeated later - “Right, Keep MOIST”!!! So he has to keep his lips MOIST to kiss JS!! Awwwwww!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Playlist before this moment when OJS imagined herself as а robot)))

Hg6ORA0.gif&key=3e4fd63b9dd526f21e875321 by @jeonghyang

Rupert Pope & Giles Palmer - Wake Up

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Er someone has to remind me what happened in Goblin. I didn't actually like the drama much. I disliked the ending for the main OTP.

So since a big deal is made for them in Goblin, what happened in the end? Since @triplem did the parallel gif. Or it is considered a spoiler. Since I don't remember the significance of the gif scenes. 

I recall the Reaper remembered why he was chosen as a Reaper but for the life of me can't remember what happened to him in the end.

In order not to be out of topic, what shall I comment on? Was there ever news during casting whether there will be a 2nd male lead? Probably not huh since we are having a stalker instead. I mean was the stalker ever mentioned in the casting news? Or is he just going to be a random unknown actor?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Whooooohhooooo!!!

I woke this morning and a realisation hit me that today is Wednesday!!! Whoooohooo!!! :glasses::blush::love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7