[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

5 minutes ago, snowjewelz said:

Can someone re-post the link to the shipper thread? I can't find it and forgot to sub to it before! 

Sigggggh I am just waiting for Wed to come. I don't like that we're already more than half-way through. I'm just going to be re-watching this till the end of time after! 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

I just checked. On Viki, In my region, besides TYH there are only three shows that have 9.8 ratings. And On Google it says 99% people like it. That's great. Right?

9.8 is AMAZING for Viki rating. I think international fans are in love with TYH! It is doing exceptionally in China and Thailand as well as other countries. 

It has ALSO been trending on Viki in the United States over the weekend non stop. To add, the views on youtube are HUGE for their kissing moments and even episode 11 promo! 

I believe the cast are filming episode 16 now! So sadly filming will end soon. :( 

1 hour ago, fitzsimmons said:

9.8 is AMAZING for Viki rating. I think international fans are in love with TYH! It is doing exceptionally in China and Thailand as well as other countries. 

It has ALSO been trending on Viki in the United States over the weekend non stop. To add, the views on youtube are HUGE for their kissing moments and even episode 11 promo! 

I believe the cast are filming episode 16 now! So sadly filming will end soon. :( 

It's trending here too. I don't know why it's not gaining popularity in Korea.

It makes me sad, it's going to end so soon. I wish it could go on for a long time.

Between, do you know how they calculate the ratings. I mean is it just for the live episode or it is different for Viki watchers?

49 minutes ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

It's trending here too. I don't know why it's not gaining popularity in Korea.

It makes me sad, it's going to end so soon. I wish it could go on for a long time.

Between, do you know how they calculate the ratings. I mean is it just for the live episode or it is different for Viki watchers?

In my opinion, TYH has a lot of young viewers in Korea. That's why the youtube views are so high as well. However, I think older Korean fans are watching more dramatic/teary type of shows such as The Last Empress and Live or Die.

Live or Die is getting 20% rating in Korea. BUT it is on the regular big channel vs TYH on a much smaller cable network. However, if you look at Viki, Live or Die is NOT popular at all with international fans. It has a rating of 8% vs TYH's 9.8%. That tells me that international fans are watching TYH. 

A lot of times what resonates amazingly well with international fans isn't what older Korean fans want to watch....

By the way, NEW BEHIND THE SCENES WITH OUR SWEET ACTORS! 

https://tv.naver.com/v/5652406

Wookie gave YooInNa half a cookie. SO SWEET. ALL THE LAUGHING AND JOKING AROUND. They are precious. And they look like they are having SO MUCH FUN together. 

There is a clip of their third kiss moment too! And again, they are smiling and laughing. Looks like such a nice environment! 

fellow shippers of sunny and grim, JR and JS. Come get messed up with me over this fanvideo...LITERALLY HAD TEARS and lord when sunny says “pyeha” anybody else get moon lover/scarlet heart ryeo feels?? WHERE MY MOON LOVERS FANS AT?

22 minutes ago, lhynne said:

New stills

OMG can't wait to watch this scene :D

LOL! :lol: I am really looking forward to the comedy from this couple. 

Tons of things is going to be happening in the next couple episodes, as long as we get a little comedy from these two I am happy. :lol:

I have been wondering about the possible outcome of LGJ's visit in OYS's flat. LEt just say that KJR is able to stop the stalker and calls the police. However, later it is revealed that LGJ owns the flat and they can not prove that he was endangering OYS's life, even stalking her. He was just the flat owner visiting his property for sale...

15 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have been wondering about the possible outcome of LGJ's visit in OYS's flat. LEt just say that KJR is able to stop the stalker and calls the police. However, later it is revealed that LGJ owns the flat and they can not prove that he was endangering OYS's life, even stalking her. He was just the flat owner visiting his property for sale...

But considering her fear of LGJ, you think she'll be able to live in a place which he owns & if that's the case he can come and go as he pleases. 

It is going to be hard to prove that he is stalking her. He is creepy.

13 minutes ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

But considering her fear of LGJ, you think she'll be able to live in a place which he owns & if that's the case he can come and go as he pleases. 

It is going to be hard to prove that he is stalking her. He is creepy.

But if he used an alias as owner, OYS had no idea that he owned the place. She would have never lived there if she knew... I came to this idea because proving that LGJ is a stalker is going to be very difficult. Back then, he got away with it and I believe, with this visit it won't be that easy... it is going to be different from the first stalker case. 

If the stalker proven to be the owner of the place than it’s a very valid reason for OJS to transfers immediately to KJR’s home...For safety reason, because safety is everything...:ph34r:

So KJR’s current housemate can transfers to his ex’s home to helps rekindle their old flame. Killing 2 birds with one stone...B)

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

But if he used an alias as owner, OYS had no idea that he owned the place. She would have never lived there if she knew... I came to this idea because proving that LGJ is a stalker is going to be very difficult. Back then, he got away with it and I believe, with this visit it won't be that easy... it is going to be different from the first stalker case. 

That could happen. It sure is difficult, as he has money and power. It sure will be different and more intense. 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

If the stalker proven to be the owner of the place than it’s a very valid reason for OJS to transfers immediately to KJR’s home...For safety reason, because safety is everything...:ph34r:

So KJR’s current housemate can transfers to his ex’s home to helps rekindle their old flame. Killing 2 birds with one stone...B)

Right, safety is a must.

I don't mind if they decide to do it your way :P

7 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

mimimaYou are amazing. Thank you for the bts :D They sure look great together 

The fan video is soo beautiful. :wub:

Lol I’ll do you one better! The English translation of the BTS came out!

ONE MORE NIGHT AND DAY!! :sweatingbullets:

Btw, I just joined as a Daum Cafe member, but for the LIFE (or DEATH :crazy::triumph:) of me, I can’t seem to find the SURVEY page / link for the Blu-ray DVD, despite Google Chrome translating all the Hangul into mangled but kinda understandable English???!!!!! 

PLEASE HELP!! :dissapointed_relieved:

I posted this on the Shipper’s Thread, but as most of us (in the Shipper’s Thread) are kinda new fans, we may not have the answer. Anyone knows WHO LDW’s sister was talking about?? (LDW’s ex-GF) His sister  said she had a meal with her before and she was NOT a celebrity when LDW was dating her. This article was in 2014, so it can’t be Suzy. It can’t be Lee Da Hae also, right?? I am just VERY CURIOUS!! :rolleyes: https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/lee-dong-wooks-younger-sister-mentions-about-lee-053743185.html

Archived