Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!             @abnoch @agnesselvira @Alice Mendoza @alleram95 @alindahaw @Ameera Ali @Anh Nguyen Roff @angiecrosby @angelangie @annura25 @A

Finally ~ He SMILES ... there's a silver lining!     We'll just have to brace ourselves ... The End is near to come...     @Mydzblue0421 @lu09  @wolfie26 @mathildaf

Hold on tight and bite her lips! Eat it as much as you can.  I can't see that damn tongue... It's on SHY mode!      * on -pervy mode *  When bein' HORNY hits you ... Can't re

Posted Images

8 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

The new song "Goodnight" is so beautiful. This series has AMAZING songs all around! 

 

Some good news! I've been watching TYH on Viki! And now, the show has a 9.8 rating from the audience! That's super high! That is the same as Descendants of the Sun! AND TYH was trending in the US on Viki! Fans are LOVING IT! 

 

 

I also love the fact that a simple PROMO for ep 11/12 has almost 300,000 views! Wow! Hopefully that translates to higher ratings in a few days!

 

 

Yeah. I saw the ratings too. It's soo good. I hope the ratings in Korea increases as well.

 

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, Ladies....:glasses: What do you think running inside her head in between the brief kiss and deep kiss in episode 10??? :tounge_wink:

 

add.

I am asking for a friend who is doing a science research...:glasses:

The first kiss, "I am glad or nervous or the simple denial I was not thinking about this".

The 2nd kiss, "This is wayy better than the first" something like that.

 

P.S. About LDW how can he talk in between the kisses and look so adorable & hot at the same time?

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes @fitzsimmons, agreed ratings are decent. My favourite work by this PD - Because This is My First Life also averaged around there, but what is more important is the quality of the show and the fact that it makes so many of us happy. The drama and our leads are getting good buzz, so i do think the drama has a strong domestic  following ...ratings also don't include the re-runs .

  Reveal hidden contents

 

I love the trajectory they are taking with the OTP romance. As both are new to relationships and have only recently  been acquainted, the writer has preferred to focus on them getting to know each other , and building a strong foundation for their relationship instead of just selling  the drama on explosive skinship etc ( not complaining of course if we get this later on :D ). Eps 10 sees her nudging him in the right direction in mending the rift between him and his father. And then of course towards the end , he assures her she is not alone in overcoming  her troubles and fears. Like many of you here , I agree that this  simple  small gesture of him shielding her from the stalker's view speaks volumes.

 

That scene was so good. It really did spoke volumes about his love.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, LDW seems to be love to kisses with a smack...:joy: In that bts, he kissed her loudly like a pulled out plunger and in her house he also made that smacking sound but softly and deliciously while mumbling sexily.....:joy:

 

add.

Am I in trouble now? :skull:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, LDW seems to be love to kiss with a smack...:joy: In that bts, he kissed her loudly like a pulled out plunger and in her house he also made that smacking sound but softly and deliciously while mumbling sexily.....:joy:

 

add.

Am I in trouble now? :skull:

 

7060DA55-CDC4-4EC1-B985-0DEBA9309EDF.gif

 

OMG smacking sound 

now we know why they use background music , thanks for pointing that out :joy::mrgreen:

 

You are not in any trouble, but this cheeky woman is in a big trouble :mrgreen: 

 

5c853b5f97ad6905106741.gif?download

 

She know nothing about what will happen between man & woman ? :scream:

 

@triplem I don’t know what to do with her , while she is  talking, I can’t stop laughing at his face expression, as if he saying I know what will happen darling, u just wait  :joy:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

remember at the beginning of ep.1, JS's manager told JS the drama is not gonna be developed due to shooting abroad which takes too much time, hence not many actresses wanted to sacrifice their time for acting in this drama although the writer and the script look promising. 

Do you think our couple will have separation because of this? 

and then like the usual k-drama route, they will be reunited again after her shooting is finished (say 3 months or 6 months?) of course, I hope the chaebol stalker case is wrapped up already in that stage... but maybe this would come likely as a 'separation'?

But on a brighter side, the consequence of that separation will trigger JR to make marriage proposal to  JS in an attorney way :lol: and thus  we will get a beautiful wedding AND after-married life

what do you guys think? 

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

OMG smacking sound 

now we know why they use background music , thanks for pointing that out :joy::mrgreen:

 

Darling Ameera, I am relative new but not immune to LDW's hotness so I paid lots of attention to details to get to know him....:mrgreen: The details which is very delightful, I may say...:glasses:

 

36 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

remember at the beginning of ep.1, JS's manager told JS the drama is not gonna be developed due to shooting abroad which takes too much time, hence not many actresses wanted to sacrifice their time for acting in this drama although the writer and the script look promising. 

Do you think our couple will have separation because of this? 

and then like the usual k-drama route, they will be reunited again after her shooting is finished (say 3 months or 6 months?) of course, I hope the chaebol stalker case is wrapped up already in that stage... but maybe this would come likely as a 'separation'?

But on a brighter side, the consequence of that separation will trigger JR to make marriage proposal to  JS in an attorney way :lol: and thus  we will get a beautiful wedding AND after-married life

what do you guys think? 

 

 

 

Since the preview mentioned that The Stalker Chaebol is an investor in that said drama, I think OJS won't accept the part...But if there is a twist or depend upon the script then I am not so sure.....I have a feeling that the drama will ends with OJS retires as actress, go back to law school and marry our smooth speedy lover boy....:heart:

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the drama will end with YS doing both. Acting and taking classes at a law school to get her degree. Just my hypothesis based on the fact that she genuinely loves to act and is also very interested in the law.

 

I'm just hoping we will get to see a WEDDING for YS and JR and perhaps a wedding NIGHT, honeymoon, and kids???? Or is that asking too much in one hour finale???? I just want to see a VERY HAPPY finale for our favorite pairing.

 

I'm sure other pairings will get their happiness too. 

 

I read a fan saying on twitter that Roman Holiday ends on a sad note with the main couple not together. But keep in mind, YS and JR didn't actually get to see this movie together. They ended up talking and getting to know each other and falling even more in love....So we don't need a sad ending....

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Anneyeong!!!! I just love HD photos kkk...

 

Anyways there was an online vote on dcgall on what kiss they liked best and the first one posted won 95-88 

 

UI0dtXc.jpg

QACKVia.jpg

 

Weekends and Mondays and Tuesdays without these two are so dull. 

  • Like 6
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Better ratings for Episode 10 ... Hopefully we'll have  better ratings this week 

 

Episode 9 

    Nationwide: 3.731%

    Seoul:   4.154%

 

Episode 10

      Nationwide: 3.904%

     Seoul:  4.256%

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, LDW seems to be love to kisses with a smack...:joy: In that bts, he kissed her loudly like a pulled out plunger and in her house he also made that smacking sound but softly and deliciously while mumbling sexily.....:joy:

 

add.

Am I in trouble now? :skull:

 

giiiiirrrllll ive been noticing that too hahah i quit being pervert, my concept now is innocence and pureness but this couple making me go back to my old self  what to do. hahaha

 

if they do the passionate kiss scene (oh come on u two u! we are dying here!) we will be like having a fireworks show or something with all those sounds he makes whahahhahahahah

 

btw i realized this morning we only have 6 episodes left huhuhuhu

  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

u sure it for your friend? not for yourself? :D 

 

Psssstttt, I have to maintain my image as a prim proper lady here....:innocent: Please don't blow my cover....:naughty:

 

3 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

 

giiiiirrrllll ive been noticing that too hahah i quit being pervert, my concept now is innocence and pureness but this couple making me go back to my old self  what to do. hahaha

 

if they do the passionate kiss scene (oh come on u two u! we are dying here!) we will be like having a fireworks show or something with all those sounds he makes whahahhahahahah

 

btw i realized this morning we only have 6 episodes left huhuhuhu

 

I swore myself off in shipping an OTP in a drama but these two made my oath harder to keep....I am watching all of their vids that pops up in my auto play YouTube while self hypnotizing, don't ship don't ship don't ship....:dizzy:

  • LOL 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cenching said:

I swore myself off in shipping an OTP in a drama but these two made my oath harder to keep....I am watching all of their vids that pops up in my auto play YouTube while self hypnotizing, don't ship don't ship don't ship....:dizzy:

 

Come join the dark side...we have cookies :naughty:

 

7XvbPF.png

 

  • LOL 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alice Mendoza @mimima

I know there’s a shipping thread for these 2, I visited it few times....But I need to keep my oath because shipping isn’t good for my physical and mental condition...:crazy:..Been there done there...But thank you very much for the luscious offer... I will visit the ship again in the future....:ph34r:

  • Sad 2
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Alice Mendoza @mimima

I know there’s a shipping thread for these 2, I visited it few times....But I need to keep my oath because shipping isn’t good for my physical and mental condition...:crazy:..Been there done there...But thank you very much for the luscious offer... I will visit the ship again in the future....:ph34r:

 

You're always welcome :D

 

just remember once you put your feet on the ship...

 

JG0OLo.png

 

  • LOL 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

@mimima

I read everything there since page 1 but I refrain from posting or digging more info about them....But I enjoy the works of the passionate shippers there....Don't forget to invite me for the celebration of wedding announcement, we can do potluck, I will bring ice cream....:glasses:

  • LOL 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

While waiting for the next episode, I would like to ask the community.... When do you think KJR started to be interested in OJS in a romantic way?

I am rewatching the series to find my answer.... Any views? 

  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anna Tan said:

While waiting for the next episode, I would like to ask the community.... When do you think KJR started to be interested in OJS in a romantic way?

I am rewatching the series to find my answer.... Any views? 

 

According to me, everything started when he accidentally saw her overheard Miss Dan and Miss Receptionist were gossiping about her past with the Chaebol. Her reaction to that overheard conversation surprised him and he started to look at her in a different light.....

  • Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

While waiting for the next episode, I would like to ask the community.... When do you think KJR started to be interested in OJS in a romantic way?

I am rewatching the series to find my answer.... Any views? 

 For me i think it happened on ep 3 when JS sent her pic of studying law, JR unknowingly smiled but then he just brushed off that moment. 

And clearly his feeling is there after their movie date. He didn’t acknowledge there was something special BUT sewon helped him to justify his strange feeling toward JS as SW told him “ does that make sense going to movie for studying?” And while realisation began on JR’s side, he changed the subject to why SW hasnt moved from his apartment. 

Afterwards everytime JS messaged him, JR always appeared to be delightful and lookin forward for whatever comes next.

 

and when she took care of him that late night at their office on ep 4 , he finally acknowledged he had something special on her.

  • Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...