[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

6 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

The thing is we all know from Goblin that they can kiss properly but thats not Lee Hyuk and Sunny

YOU KNOW I’m still not over the fact that kiss was ad-libbed by LDW :naughty: I can’t wait to find out if he ad-libs any scenes into TYH...let’s say a steamy bed scene :joy::flushed::smirk:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWWWWWWWWW thanks for live recappers I came late.. I forgot I'm in different timezone than usual lol so dumb of meee

BUT WHOAAAA that kiss is a proper build up for our couple storyyy:love: so happpyyyyyyyyyyyy, let's pray for level up EVERY episodes will come because they are both a fast learner xD and it's Yoo In Na, Lee Dong Wook! PD and caster should not want to waste them!!!:heart:

thanks @triplem @staygold for tagging so can find the kiss post directlyyyyYYY! YEAYYYYY!! **\o/**

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Which one??? :scream:

The last kiss in their next life in goblin!! LDW said he suggested it to the director and they rolled with it :glasses:

Here’s the article that said he ad libbed the kiss:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sg.style.yahoo.com/amphtml/lee_dong_wook_singapore-045732158.html

The kiss starts around 4:31 if you don’t want to watch the whole clip.

Ok, all the people who are saying these are inexperienced adults having their first kiss I understand that. But this is not coming across as the cautious, awkward first kiss at all! This is the kind of kiss you would give two newcomer actors in dramaland. These 2 actors are more than capable of executing the act of understated skinship that this is supposed to be. This is completely the PD's failure!

LDW in Life - He didn't have a kiss scene but you could feel whatever tiny element of romance they added in his character more deeply that this kiss. Cos he was that good in Life.

My gripe is that both LDW and YIA had such difficult roles in their last dramas that this was a gem of an opportunity to shoot a normal, happy kiss.(Nope, no one is expecting steamy here... atleast in this post!) 

I am preparing for the stones that are going to be hurled at me!!

Spoiler

98b9e4a3004bd9c891eab2639d9d056f.gif

@triplem @Ameera Ali omo! Mama's boy abs!!! omo!! thx @jeonghyang

@bairama Trust us to come right to the point!!:sweatingbullets: 

@triplem thanks for the tweet links. It does have more conversations 

Hard sub for the longer preview

KJR: Jin Shim-ssi. Jin Shim-a (JR is practicing the way he calls YS from formal way to informal way (because they are getting closer))
KJR: You. are. quite. pretty (loling at his awkard tone speaking informally)
OYS: Who are you? The Lawyer Kwon that I know is someone who can't act sweetly

KJR: Wouldn't our colleagues be suspicious about our relationship? We have to be careful
LJH: What's going on today that you (JR) drive YS to home?
OYS: What's wrong with you?

KJR: What's the reason that you can't eat alone?
KJR: I'll help you practice, so take it slowly

KJR: I think it's less than a month until your time in our law firm is up
CEO: IF you (YS) resign from our company, I'm not sure whether Lawyer Kwon would be upset or not
YEJ: I think it's not right to have any secrets with the person that we are really close

Man: Where did you say LKJ come from?
OYS: Just what does he want for tailing us? 
KJR: From now on, Oh Jin Shim-ssi problem is my problem

@mimima ...  Much welcome dear! Sorry for that messed gifs. 36.gif

My hands were trembling from doin' it due to this heart-killing episode. 64.gif

OJS:  I'm Happy!

Spoiler

qCRIoFS.gif

Spoiler

ykZHE64.gif

NsOtFjF.gif

Spoiler

uRA88mv.gif

What a sweet and gentle kiss! 63.gif

My4aMEm.gif

I'm hoping for a FRENCH Kiss soonest! Can't wait for the tongue in action...

* in-pervy-mode * 60.gif

Congratulations to the winners! Your Subway sandwich Prize is waiting for you guys!

Sponsored and Courtesy by @triplem

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

Ok, all the people who are saying these are inexperienced adults having their first kiss I understand that. But this is not coming across as the cautious, awkward first kiss at all! This is the kind of kiss you would give two newcomer actors in dramaland. These 2 actors are more than capable of executing the act of understated skinship that this is supposed to be. This is completely the PD's failure!

LDW in Life - He didn't have a kiss scene but you could feel whatever tiny element of romance they added in his character more deeply that this kiss. Cos he was that good in Life.

My gripe is that both LDW and YIA had such difficult roles in their last dramas that this was a gem of an opportunity to shoot a normal, happy kiss.(Nope, no one is expecting steamy here... atleast in this post!) 

I am preparing for the stones that are going to be hurled at me!!

Reveal hidden contents

98b9e4a3004bd9c891eab2639d9d056f.gif

@triplem @Ameera Ali omo! Mama's boy abs!!! omo!! thx @jeonghyang

@bairama Trust us to come right to the point!!:sweatingbullets: 

No stones here , promise. 

We don't know what the director truly wanted to "show" with the kiss. For me he focused on them "melting" in the kiss rather than adding a more "sexy" tone in it. Sometimes a peck can tell more than an open mouth kiss. The whole episode focused on what Yoon Seo didn't had and now does. From friends, going somewhere with other people and being with JR . Her innocence and miss of life and things she didn't had. She asks like a school girl for the boy she likes if she can kiss him , and she does feeling awkward . Then he takes the initiative ...from that POV you cant really have them kiss that deeply. Maybe im trying to have lower expectations and give them space for what they want to show. I mean you can't have them as teenagers the whole 16 episodes...the characters are grown ups..and a villain is lurking in the shadows...

I can't help but smiling while watching this clip. KJR was being himself and slowly opening his heart to OYS. OYS who already fallen for him, is going to fall harder because of his sweet and considerate comments.

hard sub for the first kiss clip

KJR: Oh Jin Shim-ssi?
OYS: Oh? Lawyer Kwon
KJR: What are you doing outside at this hour? I thought that you have gone sleep already
OYS: I have an insomnia so it's hard for me to be asleep. That's why I go outside to enjoy the night air and to look for something. How about you? What are you doing at this hour?
KJR: About that... (gave her the hand mirror)

OYS: Omo! How do you find this? 
KJR: I heard the story from CEO that you lost it. Thinking it as your lucky charm, that's why I want to search for it
OYS: Then, you were going outside at this hour because you want to search this?
(KJR nods)
OYS: Thank you, Laywer Kwon.

KJR: And now, finally I can do something for you
OYS: Pardon?
KJR: Truthfully, I wanted to treat you well. Giving anything you wants, if you lacks something then I can cover it up. I really wanted to do that but every chance I got was taken away. I wish I could be the one who makes you happy, but everytime others have taken care of it. That's why today I'm not really happy. 

OYS: Lawyer Kwon, are you getting jealous? 
KJR: Yes, that's right. I am jealous. I used to think that being jealous is something unnecessary because if you like someone, then you have to be able to control your heart/emotion. 
(OYS stares at him)
KJR: Why are you looking at me like that? Is it too childish? 
OYS: No, it's because I like it. You are saying that you are controlling your heart because you like me. I'm really happy (to hear it)

OYS: Lawyer Kwon. Can I give you a quick kiss to you now?
KJR: What? In here? But why would you ask me for...
(quick peck from OYS)
OYS: It's because you look very lovely right now. Later on, you can just do it. You don't have to ask me first. Just do it. It's getting cold, so I'm going inside first
(KJR as the fast learner kissed her back immediately)

KJR: You said I can do it without asking you first. 
OYS: Ah...
(kiss again :heart:)

@mimima I am all for bed scenes as well 

I read this ...think it was one of the lines he said

" Can I kiss you? " Kisses "You dont have to ask me the next time you can just kiss me." Kisses

:mrgreen: this week episodes are exciting times , can’t wait for the bed scene too , he need to do sofa scene, I am opposed with sofa in his office - we need overtime exciting cuddles :joy:

Like this

Spoiler

2E3FB159-F4DF-4C62-99D9-74445EA86ABF.gif

A2F2B2F6-7193-424B-869D-FEDB8EC62807.jpg

*edit : I need to tag  @Sarang21 : for the abs scene :mrgreen:

30 minutes ago, mimima said:

ME TOO :lol: 

Hide contents

Especially since people have posted webtoon spoilers saying JS gets pregnant after a month of marriage. GOTTA GET PRACTICE IN BEFOREHAND :glasses:

Many fans speculated that there will be baby involves in the drama based upon this snippet....

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

The FrenemyLover Lawyer SHIP is soon-to-be-sailing!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol::joy::joy: I laughed soo hard at this scene! I knew it that their ship was going to sail soon. Lol!

And YES!!!! THEY KISSED!!!! They kissed! They kissed! 

@alleram95 Thank you for translating the scene. :D

People bet for episode 7-8 wins!!! I am soo happy!! I was crossing my fingers, because I don't wanna put mama boy's pic on my profile. Lol. 

17 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

from that POV you cant really have them kiss that deeply.

:sweatingbullets: I aint the one demanding such scene!! They obviously cannot go to that stage when they started out that awkward. Man is still rehearsing how to address her informally! :phew:  But if you were the PD would you still go with this clip. Forget the entire episode. You have LDW and YIA. There are many ways one could shoot this scenario but the PD chose the standard one. 

And like you said they cannot show them to be teens throughout. Which is going to be a tough task cos the writer hasn't done much to add depth to OJS's character till now? The CEO angle will be crucial. The actor playing the role looks impressive.

@cenching You talk about yourself! What PAC? Who PAC? :ph34r:

Archived