[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone... So I used to be on Soompi decades ago as a teenager selling stuff on the forums and talking about Boa and Lee Hyori hahaha. Now I'm a mom of two and I swear this is the show that prompted me to join again because I just can't hold it in and have no one to talk about it with! I usually watch it late at night when everyone's asleep, then I get so excited and can't fall asleep because I can't stop smiling and re-watching scenes lol! 

4 hours ago, cenching said:

Many fans speculated that there will be baby involves in the drama based upon this snippet....

SIGN ME UPPPPPPPP. I would die if there is a baby/marriage and still MORE episodes :bawling: dramas for me end way too early with marriage as the final episode. I WANT MORE with my otp’s post marriage life with them raising their kids :tounge_xd: and being cuties!! I could eat all the sugar for breakfast, lunch, and dinner :joy:

55 minutes ago, plappi said:

Its from... @bebebisous33 how old?  i cant remember already. She Was Pretty?

@staygold Yes, plappi is right. It started with She Was Pretty (2015). We are around 20 members... :)

By the way, something caught my attention in the last episode: OYS used her cellphone in order to text KJR. In her message, she added hearts indicating that their relationship had changed. So it looks like the CEO has only hacked her cellphone. Seeing the hearts, LGJ will be furious and jealous.  

These two episodes are definitely the best ones so far!!

I absolutely LOVED YS and SW conversation bullying JR right in front of him! lol They're both so warm, I really liked their interaction, I hope we get to see more scenes of them together. Maybe a double date of YS/JR and SW/YR when they get back together. I'd love to see that!

I'm one of the bet winners yaaay!! I really liked their first kiss, it was so sweet. :wub:

From now on things will get complicated for them with her stalker coming back. Let's see how they will get through that.

4 minutes ago, mimima said:

Is that bad or good?? I have no clue about ratings lol. But I want them high for LDW and YIN’s sakes :lol:

Its a slight decrease from ep7 ... I didnt know much about the korean drama rating as a whole but if we compare it with WWWSK then it still not good enough ..... WWWSK reached 8% if i'm not mistaken  (WWWSK because they have the sama PD)

I hope with the conflict and angst starting we might get higher rating ... Hopefully 

And more romance pleaseee with lots lots kissing scenes :tounge_xd:

Nationwide 4.234

Seoul 4.477

Officially shipping Dan Moon hee and Choi Yoon hyun...never thought I'd see Lawyer Choi in a different light lol

Love love love the employees of Always Law Firm 

5 hours ago, plappi said:

Its from... @bebebisous33 how old?  i cant remember already. She Was Pretty?

And here I was trying to make it sound a bit more elegant!! :lol: I was hoping against logic that @bebebisous33 would lie:sweatingbullets:

I am yet to watch the episode. I just watched the youtube clips shared in posts here. I am sure I will have a better take on the first kiss after watching it with context and with subs!

From my point of view, the stalker will appear in the episode 10, while in the episode 9, the focus will be more about hiding their relationship from the colleagues.

I think, the CEO could use the drama where OYS wanted to play in order to separate the couple. Remember that the drama had issues with money as the story takes place abroad. The writer needed an investor... so in my opinion, the stalker could be the one who invests in the drama in order to ensure that OYS no longer spends time with KJR. OYS will have to face this dilemma sooner or later: what does she prefer? Working with her boyfriend or being an actress... Sure, her career seems important to her but in the last episode, people could see that her life wasn't so glamorous. She had no friend among actresses, she didn't experience much (BBQ party, trip with colleagues, aso). She was really lonely. Now through the law firm she got the chance to interact with people, show her social skills and she could make real friends. The stalker LGJ hasn't changed his MO: he uses her career in order to get what he wants... He punishes her for her rejection so that her reputation was ruined. Now, the situation is the opposite. Her career as actress will be the reason why he offers her the opportunity to get a role so that she is no longer with KJR. 

This drama must have set the record for the least amount of annoying characters. I don't think I've ever watched a Kdrama where I didn't hate at least one annoying character. Most of the side characters in this drama are so lovable which makes watching every scene so enjoyable. I know the stalker/CEO guy is showing up soon but I hope they resolve all of that quickly so we won't have to deal with him for too long. I wish I can somehow read the webtoon just to see where they're gonna go from here. 

Archived