[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

chingus: I wanted to clarify something about Ruda's character so I quote from KBS world

Lee Ruda (cast. Baek Jin Hee)

She was often teased, compared with others, and ignored as a child. From that experience, she has come to believe that nothing good comes from standing out, so she pursues a tranquil life. But one day, she runs into an unexpected obstacle. For some unknown reason, she gets stuck in the same day that repeats every day. Through experiments, she figures out that she needs to reform her boss Baek Jinsang in order to proceed to the next day. So she starts following him around to prevent him from committing atrocious acts inside the company. While doing that, she involuntarily becomes a heroine who redresses the injustices of the world.

Kang Junho (cast. Gong-Myoung)

His noble look, luxurious fashion style, and friendly and easy-going attitude have made him a star in the company. He is able work in such a relaxed manner because his grandfather is the founder of MW Food, the parent company of MW Chicken. His grandfather promised to grant his wish if he completes one year as a rank-and-file employee. Company? Camaraderie? Love? He did not want any of those. He was just wasting his life away until he got to know a woman. Lee Ruda, a mere employee, fights back against Baek Jinsang, who is notorious for his foul mouth and dogged principles. What makes her so brave? How far can she go? As his curiosity about her grows bigger and bigger, he wants to see her from close and protect her. He starts to see things that can't be bought with money.

source:

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/program/program_view.php?pg_seq=1262

Interesting. Roo-da's past as a bullied and rejected child is taken from Kang Mi-ro's backstory in the webtoon, to some extent. It's too bad that this was never explored in this drama. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruda's character analysis from KBS world draws my attention to the photos that were posted earlier

this seems to be a flashback to Ruda's childhood,

Lee Ruda (cast. Baek Jin Hee)

She was often teased, compared with others, and ignored as a child. From that experience, she has come to believe that nothing good comes from standing out, so she pursues a tranquil life.

1 hour ago, xprosperity said:

Given that RD was the one doing a lot of the work last time around, it's time he does some work as well... :joy:

Hahaha, should I say bittersweet karma?? :sweat_smile: Although in drama he didn't order RuDa much but in webtoon yes.. But he need to win RuDa's heart:wub: so yup, he need to all works now. :naughty:

I was with you in Ghost Detective too :) I remember how @Heidi Seow always sent as the stills. You really did a very good job to reduce the suspense. Thank you so much. @gm4queen really was very hyper there :) worrying too much. hahah

I think Junhoo's problem is mainly related to feeling abandoned. He missed his parents. He wanted someone to encourage him. So the "brave" Ruda was the right person. Now when the time loop is gone, Ruda is back to her "quiet and timid" self, I think BJS is the one who will be helping Kang.

I guess BJS will repeat the whole sequence of events again, but this time he is the real actor not Ruda. I think perhaps Ruda will regain her memories but in the last episode.

haha, you did notice Michael Buble's song too, I was just wondering who will notice it. I am a very strong fan of his.

Hahaha, thanks chingu @nohamahamoud2002:wub: is my pleasure and sharing is caring :D I cried when I heard Micheal Buble's song. This song is full of meaning and It does suit with BJS's status "I wanna go Home" I wanna (need) go back to the past. Good job to FGTD team, this song is simple but strong meaning! :thumbsup:

Yup, he gonna repeat whole sequence again but wonder how he gonna solve it. But hopefully he won't hurt himself or someone hurt him coz not sure is time loop still active or not. 

Hahaha, looks like TGD gave us high and low hopes @gm4queen:joy: We can't sail OTP ship in easy way... Need to watch all the way to the end then only we can sail the ship.. :sweat_smile: KBS really like to give us fake hopes or should I say recently K-Dramas like to give us false alarm... 

But BJS's outfit is the same as fire accident and new launching day @nohamahamoud2002 could it one of the kid from tasting event?? 

@nohamahamoud2002Neither of the two chingu.I was on a break so missed out on those dramas:)

So there is no possibility for Junho to connect with Roo Da like he did before.She is not gonna be the same person he had fallen in love with as she isn't part of the time loop anymore.Am so relieved.The stage is set.Our OTP ship better start sailing...:lol:

5 minutes ago, ashbelle said:

@nohamahamoud2002Neither of the two chingu.I was on a break so missed out on those dramas:)

So there is no possibility for Junho to connect with Roo Da like he did before.She is not gonna be the same person he had fallen in love with as she isn't part of the time loop anymore.Am so relieved.The stage is set.Our OTP ship better start sailing...:lol:

I think when BJS said in the preview to Ruda: "I am going to save you", he meant he will help her discover herself. do you agree with me?? I mean she seems a bit timid when he shows her the memo. She would never think of exposing the company's policies (she only did that to stop Kang's uncle from cursing BJS)

[Feel Good To Die] Eps 25 & 26 spoilers, Kang Ji Hwan x Baek Jin Hee x Gong Myung

good.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Kang Ji Hwan attempts to die for Baek Jin Hee's sake.. despair after failure 

1. [+47,-0] It's really fun....... 

2. [+28,-0] Congrats on activating the time loop successfully. 

3. [+14,-1] Ah, this is really interesting. 

4. [+12,-0] Isn't this too interesting? It's touching, interesting, there's romance and heart throbbing scenes, there's everything!!! 

5. [+12,-0] Now, it's my turn to save you. ㅋ My heart fluttered. 

6. [+11,-0] Kang Ji Hwan's acting is amazing today.. 

7. [+12,-3] As expected, without Roo Da, it feels a little empty. 

8. [+8,-0] I've really enjoyed watching this drama. All of the actors have worked hard. It's all thanks to actor Kang Ji Hwan that I got to watch such an interesting drama. I'm happy. 

9. [+8,-0] During Hyun Jung's monologue... I was reminded of my first time entering the society.... Baek Jin Sang insulting her and picking on her for everything she did, that was similar to my first superior I had..... I'm now in a better work environment and am satisfied with life. But I wanted to die at that time. I hope s/he gets punished in whatever way it is. 

feel.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Kang Ji Hwan successfully activates time loop! Baek Jin Hee survives

1. [+81,-1] Such low ratings for a good drama like this one.. Team Leader Baek who has started anew, please protect Roo Da now!! 

2. [+68,-1] My favorite drama~ I want to keep watching this. 

3. [+50,-1]
Such a masterpiece... There's no acting hole in this drama. 

4. [+47,-0] I thought it's going to be predictable, but I didn't know that there would be a plot twist like this. It's so fun. 

5. [+15,-0] It's fun and touching. 

6. [+14,-0] Ah it's so fun... My heart fluttered for Team Leader Baek in the preview. 

7. [+14,-0] I might be too engrossed in the drama, but it feels like the MW Food company exists in real life.. I have the urge to look for the company and find Roo Da and Team Leader Baek. ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13,-0] It was so sad when Roo Da appeared at the end. 

9. [+10,-0] Jun Ho mentioned about eating together with his uncle and grandfather if time really turns back. Baek Jin Sang didn't say it properly, but he wants to meet Roo Da again. Since Jin Sang is the only one who remembers everything, I guess he should be able to grant Jun Ho's wish?? I think the drama will end with Roo Da and Jin Sang getting together~ Actor Kang Ji Hwan is an actor that I believe in and watch his dramas ever since 'Capital Scandal'. The roles he takes up were always good. Thank you for going on a variety show and taking up Baek Jin Sang's role!! Actor Kang Ji Hwan is the actor who will get a daesang in my heart this year! 

cr

I think when BJS said in the preview to Ruda: "I am going to save you", he meant he will help her discover herself. do you agree with me?? I mean she seems a bit timid when he shows her the memo. She would never think of exposing the company's policies (she only did that to stop Kang's uncle from cursing BJS)

Totally agree.She went all out to save him from dying despite knowing the consequences.The extent she went out to save him is beyond what a colleague would normally do for another who is in trouble.The RD without the time loop is gonna be some one who plays safe and is happy with the monotonous life.If only she knew what she had been during the time loop:lol:..She would freak out..During the time loop she proved she can be strong and sassy as she wants to be.Now post time loop BJS will definitely bring out her already present hidden strength.These two...aah..they are just perfect for each other..:wub:They bring the out the best in each other..

Totally agree! And do we have Roo Da's childhood in lineup.?! Then Baek Jin Sang & Lee Roo Da are both the same! Lonely :tears: Theu must end up together!! :wub:

And I am so suspicious over one thing!! All the K-dramas of KBS in this time slot including, (2 eps back-to-back mode) Your House Helper, The Ghost Detective & now Feel Good To Die have the same high & low ratings between 1.5 - 4.5!!!! It's kind of strange!! Do you thing there's any particular reason for it..?!! Those 3 dramas are at least in 2 genres... How come they have the same number pattern..?!! :o

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Totally agree! And do we have Roo Da's childhood in lineup.?! Then Baek Jin Sang & Lee Roo Da are both the same! Lonely :tears: Theu must end up together!! :wub:

And I am so suspicious over one thing!! All the K-dramas of KBS in this time slot including, (2 eps back-to-back mode) Your House Helper, The Ghost Detective & now Feel Good To Die have the same high & low ratings between 1.5 - 4.5!!!! It's kind of strange!! Do you thing there's any particular reason for it..?!! Those 3 dramas are at least in 2 genres... How come they have the same number pattern..?!! :o

may be because of the time slot?? Wednesdays and Thursdays?? In general mini-series of KBS don't get very high ratings.

chingus I registered a membership in KBS to vote. It takes one week to approve. You have to scan your passport/Id and attach it to vote.

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO2/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

fill this form and choose the type of membership, the fourth choice (member in overseas) as you are not Korean

chingus I am watching now:

we have the same elevator scene but Ruda is not there. BJS arrives late to office. He finds Mrs Choi and Ruda already there before him. He hugs her in the office. Ruda is complaining of BJS behaviour to her superiors, he is looking at her with so much love. But she doesn't understand anything. She thinks he harassed her. 

now BJS went to the building on fire to save Hyun-Jung

4.jpg

he is telling her about the diary and begged for forgiveness 

the streaming is so bad chingus. hard to follow. But it seems BJS is trying to refresh Ruda's memory

5.jpg

another scene. The managers are supposed to find faults in their team members. BJS is going to expose the company's policies.

Yu Sibaek appears again. 

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ps @gm4queen youre back here, i was watching your well made video on ghost detective. I wish you could also made for our OTP? :wub: haha...just my wishful thinking. 

Oh thanks a lot, dear!! :wub: I know that you watched my MV on The Ghost Detective!!! And it would be a honor for me to make one for Jin Sang & Roo Da! I've seen that they also have beautiful hugs between them!! Would anyone like to recommend any song for Jin Sang & Roo Da...??!!! :wub:

Clips are out at Drama KBS YouTube channel.

Poor Jin-sang is being feared again, it doesn't help that he calls Roo-da that first morning 36 times :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::lol:

Also, Director of HRD totally thinks that the hug (between Jin-sang and Roo-da) is a sexual harrassment.

After saving Hyun-jung from the fire (both she and her dad are thankful), Jin-sang comes to Roo-da's house to tell her that he apologized to Hyun-jung. She found him in front of her house and was surprised.

"You've been strange today. In one day, it's like you've turned into a completely different person."

"Am I different?"

"Yes, you are."

"Thank goodness, then."

I'm too sleepy to translate the rest, but as @nohamahamoud2002 pointed out, Jin-sang leaks the company's unfair performance evaluation policy. Joon-ho, hearing this in his uncle's office, thinks that it's fun to see what Jin-sang's about to do.

@gm4queen Actually I listen to JOY & Mark's "The Dream That Is Me" (The Ghost Detective's OST)a lot these days, because it reminds me of Jin-sang's one sided love and Roo-da's memory loss (from a hopeless perspective). :sweatingbullets: 

Also, I've been building a non OST playlist for this drama (in case you might be interested in using any of the songs )::)

@Lawyerh Yep I'm still worried about him being friendzoned (I keep humming Anne-Marie's FRIENDS :sweatingbullets:)

Dear @selenette, Just recommend me any song!! :wub: What's the most beautiful OST of Feel Good To Die..??!! I think it's good to make a music video with an OST!!

Spoiler

And if you are interested, my MV for Dream Me - JOY & MARK OST is on the page 72 of The Ghost Detective Soompi Thread!

And dear @Lawyerh, thanks a lot for recommending a song! Yes, I am also wondering why this series isn't getting much attention from public!! :o(Compared to this, The Ghost Detective has so many MVs for Da Il & Yeo Wool couple on the internet) So, I will make a beautiful MV for Jin Sang & Roo Da!!! Yes, it's a promise!!! :wub:

@gm4queen If Roo-da ever egains her memories, Wendy & John Legend's "Written In The Stars" will fit her & Jin-sang too, since the song is about deja vu of a loved one. :D

Also, for Jin-sang's current state of mind (loving Roo-da but not hoping for her to love him back): 

Alex Christopher's cover of "So Far Away"

44 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow haha im back chingu. Because you said its safe to watch last episode, so i follow you :lol: 

I cant be patient enough to wait 2 episodes out. It feels like going on a diet and i cant survived the temptation (always failed both with food & drama :rolleyes:). 

Hahaha! welcome back chingu!! You made it! I was wonder when you back to online and there you are! :lol: Im gonna watch raw version from YT and catch up with you all tomorrow! Cant wait to see BJS in action! :D

Admiring? @nohamahamoud2002 Seriously? :w00t: KJH became BJS's fan? Thats gonna be very interesting! :joy: Remember the KJH hug BJS from back in front Karibong outlet?? :w00t::joy:

Archived