[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think she will fall for him, he is doing all this not just for himself for others he could have just went back to the way everything was, but no he forcing change all on his own he is driving force here. He does not have to worry about the time loop anymore so he is just dong what is right

She is already remember things too, she was of course confused with all his good antics but they team up at the end of the episode she is turning back to herself.

Kang does not seem interesting in her at all this time around either which I say is very positive.

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I really think she will fall for him, he is doing all this not just for himself for others he could have just went back to the way everything was, but no he forcing change all on his own he is driving force here. He does not have to worry about the time loop anymore so he is just dong what is right

She is already remember things too, she was of course confused with all his good antics but they team up at the end of the episode she is turning back to herself.

Kang does not seem interesting in her at all this time around either which I say is very positive.

There is something here I noticed. It is BJS who is helping Ruda instead of Kang. He helped the contract workers. He also planned with Ruda to throw the memo (last time it was Kang who helped her). So Kang just disappeared from the picture. But I feel that Kang likes BJS' character. Maybe he will be inspired by BJS' courage this time. Also BJS promised to help Kang reunite with his dad, uncle and grandfather.

So I think BJS will try to fix things in the company to avoid the grandfather's illness and also apologize to Yu Sibaek. Of course this time the Garibon Franchise sequel is omitted :) .

Ruda remembers so many things now. All is left for  her is to realize she really liked BJS from the beginning.

I think her feelings for Kang were sympathy as he was clinging to her and asking her for help. He wanted someone brave to help him. This time BJS is the brave one. He prepared the Labour Union. He is taking responsibility for spreading the memo.

This time if BJS helps Kang, Kang's family problems will be solved, and he will gain a better purpose in life (he doesn't know his father is alive). Perhaps BJS can also help Kang be the manager in the company by teaching him about management :)

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

by the way we are more than 40 pages now. It is not bad (remember Ghost Detective was around the same number).

Kang Ji Hwan just needs to act in a longer drama :) something like Park Si Hoo did in "My Golden Life". Park Si Hoo was able to regain his popularity that way. You know mini-series don't have popularity because they last for only two months. 

Also Feel Good to Die has a rather exceptional theme. The fantasy and time loop idea is not familiar. I was mainly attracted to it because of comedy and office work. The comedy here is just so unique. Also episode zero (The beginning) helped me understand the main idea.

@selenette chingu I posted to you a message about another vpn (different from hola) check it out. It worked for me.

I think you are right at some points... But dear, mini series are always for just two months! I my opinion, they are also popular among fans... But this is so different! I expected more b'cause of Kang Ji Hwan..!

And when at eps 27-28, The Ghost Detective had about 60 pages on its Soompi Thread!! :o Here, it's only 43! But it's good, isn't it..?!!

Anyway, have to watch yesterday's eps with eng sub & prepare for our music video!!! :wub:

Yeorobun, the ratings may be dismal, but the show is loved by critics and that's an achievement. Some of my most analytical Twitter tlist love the drama too (they still nitpick issues but for them the drama has been stellar). Cheer up. :)

Watched with sub! Cant stop laughing at the beginning. So long didn't hear OST Part 1 song appear on screen! :blush: Feel good~~~ Looks like everything is in speed x3 faster.. They put contract workers and memo issue in same time.. So will BJS get the recorder again? Next week will talk about Karingbo store? 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

hahaha Kang Ji Hwan is so tall, he has to bend his legs to be able to hug Ruda. I laughed at that scene many times. :joy: Especially that Mrs Choi is trying to pull him, and he still insists to hug her again  :joy:

Hahaha, poor Kang Ji-Hwan, he almost half sqaut. He got 184cm rite? 

I wanna see the behind the screen. Not sure are they gonna NG or not.. Plus the way BJS hug RuDa are so tight and swinging.. Oh my.. Then he throw off Mrs Choi's hand and like" leave me and RuDa alone" :joy: DEABAK!

That is awesome hugging gif @dramaninja   

Edit : I'm looking the gif that after BJS received the memo and he use his both hand push away HR team leader and another fellow. Swag move. :D

8 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

Today's chapter was really exciting

Of the best dramas of this year, definitely ...

When Jin-sang kneels in front of Hyun-jung, I feel like it's such a healing scene. Even without Roo-da, he is still determined to do it. 

@Heidi Seow I did watch real men.  He was in there for more than 4 episodes (6 to be exact).  Just sad he wasn't there for 2nd part.  It address his fear of heights and he handle it nicely.

@dramaninja yea I was so happy at the end.  Even though she didn't remember everything she chose to fight together and his journey is less lonely.

There were many cute moments.  His hopeful face every time he thinks she might remember something.  I remember the whole discussion in forum whether he would try to jog her memory or leave it be.  They address it right away, and even better she gave her input.  I enjoy that whole scene so much.

Chingus there are so many things to settle next episodes. Kang's uncle and Yu Sibaek. Junhoo is sent to spy on marketing team. I think BJS will be acting in a comic way to prevent his romance with Ruda. We will have some fun like the entertainment park scenes :D

I think BJS knows Junhoo is sent by the chairman  (grandad ), so he will act accordingly :D. He has the upper hand now.

Junhoo needs some encouragement to face his uncle, which BJS will give him just to make sure he stays away from Ruda :D

Team BJS and Ruda are back together 

Spoiler

KJH is so good as BJS.I will remember him more as BJS than his other drama character in Lie to me that I watched long back.His cola kiss there is so legendary:lol:As we are nearing the end of FGTD, is it too much to ask for a mutual hug or a kiss chingus?He He

So looking forward to your mv @gm4queen.I loved the one you did for The Undateables.

Hello chingus!!

I am thinking of following dear @selenette's song request!! Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart :wub:It totally fits for our Mr. Handsome!! :D And I am starting on working on it today!! I hope our @nohamahamoud2002, @Lawyerh, @selenette & other chingus will like it!!

And of course dear @ashbelle - you are so familiar to me.. Yes, we were on The Undateables... I hope you'll also enjoy my MV for Jin Sang & Roo Da!!

Love you, everyone!! :wub:

Just watched eps 27-28 with Eng subs.

Wow! Our arrogant Mr. Boss has become a little kid b'cause of Roo Da!! :wub: He's so cute.. (I never knew Kang Ji Wan can be this cute!!!) I am so happy for him as a character. Now he knows humanity!! It's the biggest victory for Roo Da! But she can't remember anything after the time loop.. :o So I am curious to know how she remembers everything!! These two should end up together!!! :wub: Kang Ji Wan & Baek JIn Hee are so great in their respective characters... I wish this series had more fame than this! :sweatingbullets: Come on people, it's Kang Ji Wan!!!

And what the f**k..??!! No preview for next week!! :crazy: KBS really knows the best way to torture us!!

And dear @Lawyerh - I am glad that you like the song choice!! And yeah, I already downloaded the audio & have to download sweet clips of Jin Sang & Roo Da!!!! :wub: He he he he... such a sweet couple!!

And now, let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::love::wub: I'll post some screen shots of my work as I process!! :)

@gm4queen they are still shooting, I guess. That's why no preview :D

I think this drama will help Kang Ji Hwan gain popularity. I never knew about him till now :).

I am a new comer to soompi and Korean drama. I never knew the forum till recently 

Spoiler

I just subscribed in September this year. My first drama to watch was "are you human too?" aired in June 2018.

When I watched Sunny Again tomorrow, I subscribed and gained too many points in one month :D

3 minutes ago, selenette said:

Omg thank you for choosing my song @gm4queen. Also yes I didn't know that Kang Ji-hwan can be this endearing (childlike not childish). The way Jin-sang stutters and stumbles around Roo-da is so winning. 

He is an excellent actor. I am 100% sure that the drama will be widely watched internationally after it ends. We were very few at the beginning of the thread but look how we increased in the past two weeks. It is about lack of promotion only.

99 % of Google users like it. 

Archived