[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

Watched with sub!

OMG, they put Micheal Buble - Home as BGM of BJS and YSB's scene... "Let me go "Home"" :bawling: Is ok BJS, now you at "HOME" a home that RuDa alive. Fighting! :thumbsup:

Hahaha dear @gm4queen, you must catch k and lets discuss fun things at here. 

Next week is final, hope they don't give us open ending as Im kinda phobia now as like @Scribbles24 said.. 

edit: 

So, YSB and HR team leader is there when BJS throw the memo at lobby. Is BJS ask RuDa keep secret about memo issue after RuDa found it?

New still cut

201812201323040710_1_20181220132502038.j

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000034132

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, selenette said:

Looking at @Heidi Seow's post:

Oh this is when a fire breaks out at Hyun-jung's house. 

The writer's turning Jin-sang into a very, very altruistic character. I'm crying. 

Hahahaha!!! Hang in there chingu~~ Tonight, tonight he will be appear in da screen. :joy: Charming BJS coming right ya!

38 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

Think new photos?

I think so, looks like something is bother him.. And he is drinking with Sangmu-nim.. Hmmm I wonder what happen... Please don tell me RuDa got feeling to KJH..... :crazy:

Watched epi 25- 26 and the relief when the time loop came back..Phew!!..After such intense moments it's good to see everything falling back to place.So the time loop is indeed a second chance for BJS to rectify and make amends with everyone he had wronged.Every character in the drama wishes to change their individual past alike.The question of 'what if I had done this the other way round or what if I had made a change' lingers in everyone.Its nice to see the drama capture the psychology of human thinking.Every one wishes at some point to change their past. BJS had been really cruel to Hyun Jung when he said she was a failure.Words are sharper than a knife and they do inflict deep wounds.Glad BJS has changed for the good.Although saving Roo Da & Hyun Jung and bringing them back to life seems to be his number one priority, he is also making a difference by standing up for the contract employees, his colleagues and the company.He is indeed a redeemed soul...a superman on a mission!

He cried for Roo Da..Never leave a man who cries his heart out for you.I hope Roo Da realizes and they get together.

Welcome back @gm4queen ..:)

GAH. NEVER have I ever cried my eyes out 6 different times over 6 different scenes AND dare I say, enjoyed it! I must say that JH redeemed himself a little when he had the condition for MW to help Hyun Jung was to have JS meet his daughter. And JS repenting himself and begging for forgiveness, apologizing-- and obviously the time loop coming back for him to have a do over. I'm sure that with a second chance, JS acted with selflessness to Hyun Jung but the fire definitely had nothing to do with JS's rudeness I think, because regardless if he has nice or mean, it happened nevertheless (as we can see JS running into the fire to save HJ.)

I'm pretty sure his strange actions and "foreshadowing" will scare RD now that she has 0 memories. BUT! The one good thing is if she sees a renewed JS and someone that "puts her first" or protects her, then maybe..... the ship will sail...? I mean, KBS can't just reel me in for 26 episodes and tell me "haha, you got played! JS isn't ending up with RD!" For the record, I still don't like JH but I was happy that the three teamed up to save the company along with the marketing team's plan.

Man, I'm gonna dislike having to see JS acting all nice and then the people go, "huh, who's that? That's not the team leader... he's probably possessed."

Did anyone also squeak when JS pulled RD in and said "this time, I'll protect you" in the preview? Gosh, I'm all over the place! I avoided this forum until I could form sentences!

......please just end up together, you two. save us (me) the hassle.

oh god at the end of the preview where he said this time i will save you

my heart literally shattered into tiny pieces T___T

also can anyone share where i can watch it live -stream im willing to wake up at 5am to watch this

askfjaksef im at the edge of my seat

but also...im super sad everything went back to day 1, because it means everything that happened to everyone became undone,.i mean  how are they going re-do all of that in 2-3 episodes.. anyways the whole going back to day 1 reminded me of harry potter hahah dumbledore said you can save more than one life. by going back in time again BJS is able to save the lives of the uncle, the security, and even the ex employee, another thing that worries me is ..if BJS is finally able to help everyone who held a grudge against him that means the time loop would finally be gone, so fingers crossed that nothing bad happens to anyone. I hope BJS is more careful with this life too T__T

4 hours ago, Scribbles24 said:

Now I don't  have doubts of Rooda and  BJS are ending up together. The story is prioritizing Rooda and BJS relationship thus far I see no worries ahead. It's all smooth sailing for now lol I know there's more to the story then just romance like character development etc but I can't help it, I ship it a lot! 

I am curious about how it will all play out. Is BSJ going to try to pursue Rooda romantically? Or keep boundaries but be nice to her because well he is very thankful to her, loves her and she died for him(accidentally)?. I mean she did reject him and told him it was not mutual but cared for him. If someone tells you I don't like you more than friends and you went back in time would you try to make the other person fall for you? Or would you respect their previous answer eventhough it has not happened yet?

I think he is just going to follow his heart in treating her well without intending or trying to get her to fall for him but at the end she is going to realize she loves him. I am sure he assumes his love isn't going to be mutual and will be shocked when he finds out it was.

I can't wait for Rooda to get her memories back. Her feelings are still there because she did live through those experiences. Maybe now that she isn't dating Kang she will reflect on her feelings more deeply and if the outcome is still a no for BJS love line I honestly would be okay with it but I need closure. I hope they don't go through the open ending route. 

I totally hope you're right on them being together at the end. I likely will have it no other way... It does seem like the writers are prioritizing their relationship as you said, but it seems too early to tell whether it's friendly or romantic. Regardless of the fact that RD did kind of say "I'm not interested" and I feel that JS is respecting that, he's trying his best to protect her (before the current time loop). In this time loop as we can kind of see from the preview, it seems that he's going even further to protect her because he knows what's going to happen next (been there, done that...)

I feel like he might not pursue her romantically and just keep it friendly while protecting her in some way, but I have a sense that RD miiiiiiiiiiiight fall for him because he's a changed person and not the old JS that he was (we all knew how he was). In some way, I had a feeling that RD had some kind of hidden feelings for JS before she died but wasn't revealed or constantly denied... I hope that she also doesn't go back to Kang, if she does, it's like Life 2.0... I object to open ending unless my ship successfully sails... Even then, I'm a little iffy.

8 minutes ago, nana.yahxd said:

oh god at the end of the preview where he said this time i will save you

my heart literally shattered into tiny pieces T___T

also can anyone share where i can watch it live -stream im willing to wake up at 5am to watch this

askfjaksef im at the edge of my seat

but also...im super sad everything went back to day 1, because it means everything that happened to everyone became undone,.i mean  how are they going re-do all of that in 2-3 episodes.. anyways the whole going back to day 1 reminded me of harry potter hahah dumbledore said you can save more than one life. by going back in time again BJS is able to save the lives of the uncle, the security, and even the ex employee, another thing that worries me is ..if BJS is finally able to help everyone who held a grudge against him that means the time loop would finally be gone, so fingers crossed that nothing bad happens to anyone. I hope BJS is more careful with this life too T__T

I personally think that this may be JS's last chance to fix things too. If he saves the live of HJ (the employee in a coma), the uncle, the security and those who were affected by him in the past and like you said, the time loop goes away. If something else doesn't happen according to plan, JS can't go back in time to fix it anymore because the time loop knows that he's changed what he can or has to. I hope he makes his choices carefully...

"This time, I'll protect you." I clenched my heart and said "Please do so." *Insert face palm here* 

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ok Kang wish had nothing to do with Ruda he wish he could have a meal with his family and BJS if he could he would make that happen.

I think thats really telling right?

And I think it's also significant in a way where you can tell that Kang is more "grandpa, dad, uncle" focused while everyone from the marketing team mentioned something about Roo-da being there. Obviously JS didn't say anything because he wasn't asked, but Kang (even though when drunk) didn't say her name at all.

I think it's sweet that JS said he'd make it happen if he could turn back time. There was nothing more that JH wanted than his dad to come back and have a proper dinner without an argument between his grandpa and uncle.

7 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, my last drama from KBS is The Ghost Detective and is half happy ending..:sweat_smile: Hope this drama gonna give us good ending.

Hi @gm4queen welcome back!!!! :thumbsup:

I was with you in Ghost Detective too :) I remember how @Heidi Seow always sent as the stills. You really did a very good job to reduce the suspense. Thank you so much. @gm4queen really was very hyper there :) worrying too much. hahah

6 hours ago, selenette said:

I'm glad that the writer has decided to solve Joon-ho's deep-seated psychological problems and made him realize that he's been using Roo-da as a crutch to replace his almost nonexistent familial relationships.

I think Junhoo's problem is mainly related to feeling abandoned. He missed his parents. He wanted someone to encourage him. So the "brave" Ruda was the right person. Now when the time loop is gone, Ruda is back to her "quiet and timid" self, I think BJS is the one who will be helping Kang.

5 hours ago, Scribbles24 said:

Now I don't  have doubts of Rooda and  BJS are ending up together. The story is prioritizing Rooda and BJS relationship thus far I see no worries ahead. It's all smooth sailing for now lol I know there's more to the story then just romance like character development etc but I can't help it, I ship it a lot! 

I guess BJS will repeat the whole sequence of events again, but this time he is the real actor not Ruda. I think perhaps Ruda will regain her memories but in the last episode.

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Watched with sub!

OMG, they put Micheal Buble - Home as BGM of BJS and YSB's scene... "Let me go "Home"" :bawling: Is ok BJS, now you at "HOME" a home that RuDa alive. Fighting! :thumbsup:

haha, you did notice Michael Buble's song too, I was just wondering who will notice it. I am a very strong fan of his.

chingus: I wanted to clarify something about Ruda's character so I quote from KBS world

Lee Ruda (cast. Baek Jin Hee)

She was often teased, compared with others, and ignored as a child. From that experience, she has come to believe that nothing good comes from standing out, so she pursues a tranquil life. But one day, she runs into an unexpected obstacle. For some unknown reason, she gets stuck in the same day that repeats every day. Through experiments, she figures out that she needs to reform her boss Baek Jinsang in order to proceed to the next day. So she starts following him around to prevent him from committing atrocious acts inside the company. While doing that, she involuntarily becomes a heroine who redresses the injustices of the world.

Kang Junho (cast. Gong-Myoung)

His noble look, luxurious fashion style, and friendly and easy-going attitude have made him a star in the company. He is able work in such a relaxed manner because his grandfather is the founder of MW Food, the parent company of MW Chicken. His grandfather promised to grant his wish if he completes one year as a rank-and-file employee. Company? Camaraderie? Love? He did not want any of those. He was just wasting his life away until he got to know a woman. Lee Ruda, a mere employee, fights back against Baek Jinsang, who is notorious for his foul mouth and dogged principles. What makes her so brave? How far can she go? As his curiosity about her grows bigger and bigger, he wants to see her from close and protect her. He starts to see things that can't be bought with money.

source:

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/program/program_view.php?pg_seq=1262

Thank you all for welcoming me back here, chingus!! :wub:

And just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub. Whoa! Finally, our arrogant boss Baek Jin Sang is so in love with Lee Roo Da! I must say that those eps were so emotional for me!! And what made the time loop to activate again at the end.?! I am a bit off here! But we can have some hope for them now, can't we..?! I really want Baek Jin Sang & Lee Roo Da to end up together, unlike in webtoon!

And I saw so many hateful comments on the net regarding the annoyance of Gong Myung's character! But glad that he knows rules & responsibilities now!!

In Gyo Jin!!! He rotted in jail in Jugglers & he's doing the same thing here also.. What a villain.??! Love his laugh! :wub:

And time goes fast... Next week is the finale & we only have 3 days in Feel Good To Die including today!! Let's hope for a full happy ending, unlike in The Ghost Detective, dear @Heidi Seow & @nohamahamoud2002 !!!~~~~~ :love:

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub. Whoa! Finally, our arrogant boss Baek Jin Sang is so in love with Lee Roo Da! I must say that those eps were so emotional for me!! And what made the time loop to activate again at the end.?! I am a bit off here! But we can have some hope for them now, can't we..?! I really want Baek Jin Sang & Lee Roo Da to end up together, unlike in webtoon!

Hyun-jung tears on the diary activated the time loop. They fell on the word "Baek Jin Sang: die". after that the pages turned backwards signalling the rewind back of time

@ashbelle I remember you, but not sure whether in Lovely Horribly or Ghost Detective??

@nana.yahxd check your inbox to see how to watch live

I sympathize with Gong Myung :) He accepted this role risking his popularity, he seems nice in real life. I hope he gets a good role next time, where he is the lead :)

Archived