[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the time loop worked chingus :) 

Hide contents

BJS kills himself. then wakes up, and we see Ruda walking at the end.

Hurray~~!!!! They back episode 1?

Preview out!

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/goodie/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0564-01-264949,list,none,1,0

13 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

The fact that Time Loop was back on the first day, the fact that Luda was alive, but faced with unexpected facts ... The fact that I realized that a fire broke out on the same day,

Spoiler

BJS saves Hyun-jung from the fire

I still have some hope. Ruda is talkinig with BJS in the preview. hope we can translate it

@selenette I will try to send you the preview audio after transcription 

나오는. 연체시 혜택 잘못했다고 향수는 필요성. 차리지. 이 대리한테. 좀 보고 싶어하는데. 이로 수요 정책을 기업. 잊어버린 기억이 현실에서 어렵다고 포기한 것이다 일이 마음속 깊은 곳이 뭐가 있는지. 오래가는 구축.

source

https://speech-to-text-demo.ng.bluemix.net/

the last scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeiy6Smp4Fw

time loop is back

Spoiler

3.jpg 

27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The fact that Time Loop was back on the first day, the fact that Luda was alive, but faced with unexpected facts ... The fact that I realized that a fire broke out on the same day,

Hide contents

BJS saves Hyun-jung from the fire

I still have some hope. Ruda is talkinig with BJS in the preview. hope we can translate it

Tears out~~!!! Happiness tears~~~~~

Spoiler

Yes, same as new item launching day. The day time loop start. Next will be employee salary cut off memo. BJS do what RuDa did when conference time. Go BJS! Fighting BJS!:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Tears out~~!!! Happiness tears~~~~~

Hide contents

Yes, same as new item launching day. The day time loop start. Next will be employee salary cut off memo. BJS do what RuDa did when conference time. Go BJS! Fighting BJS!:thumbsup:

yesssssssss it means Ruda might like him because of that. I am so happppppppppy. He is helping her instead of Kang :D

She is not yet involved with Kang :)

The beginning of her story with Kang was because he helped her in showing the employees the memo. This time it is BJS who is playing that role

I hope the next episode will end on an optimistic tone. I can't wait tell next week.

23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

BJS doing all the work here lol

Lols, he is gonna do alot hard works now. :joy:

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

you are the best chingu :) I was a bit unable to understand the preview . you got it right

Haha, I just guess from the scenes, but the conversations part, I really have no idea. Still need you all do translate. Fighting chingu! Can't wait for tomorrow sub!, Tonight, I can sleep well.

@Lawyerh you must peak now, the last scene, I bet you in joy of tears :joy:

@nohamahamoud2002 Yup, That was before the elevator scene, hope BJS don act awkward move. (although I hope his is gonna hug RuDa):joy:

@angiedramadive Me too!! Please let us sweet all the way to ending k.. No more bittersweet scenes.. Enuf for this few weeks. Kamsahamnida~~~

I’m so soooo positive RD&JS is the end game!

We still have 3 eps ahead for them to develop the romance!

If RD cant regain her memory, it’s ok. JS will teach her and help her realize the meaning of life, just like how she did with him in the time loop :D

I expect lots of sweet scenes from now on. 

RD, you’re better figure out your heart soon this time or i’ll snatch him away hahaha

Spoiler

I’m loving the way writernim solve the loop! BJS didnt kill himself but sacrifice his life for someone else (a stranger!). He just transformed into a very kind-heart/generous person versus that ex-selfish one. More importantly, we dont have to see that depressing suicide over & over again for love. That’s for me is too much and i think it’s really negative for the audience too.

Archived