[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

33 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Really we all should collaborate and write one detective story too. With this amount of predictions we are really doing detective work :joy:

And we should not forget to send warm words to production team like @selenette mentioned. Maybe each of us write some short sentences for them?

What you guys thinks?

And this is Kang Jihwan, trying to die like BJS lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2094990347211186&id=274827592560813 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, angiedramadive said:

And we should not forget to send warm words to production team like @selenette mentioned. Maybe each of us write some short sentences for them?

What you guys thinks?

I'll help you compose it in simple sentences. And maybe another person should send it to kbs instagram, fb, etc. 

E.g

우리는이 멋진 드라마에 대해 감사하고 있습니다. 임서라 작가 님, 감독님, 배우분들, 스태프분들도 수고하셨습니다.

We are grateful for this awesome drama. Writer Im Seo-ra, the PD, and the actors and the crew, good job to you!

Although BJS is in sacrificing mood, but he is no fool. May be he sees through the true nature of Junhoo. I like the stills where he is grabbing Junhoo  by the collar. I am wondering what he is telling him.

If Junhoo was a good man, I would have accepted him ending up with Ruda, but why is she so blind to his faults?

36 minutes ago, selenette said:

Ugh his somber clothes in the second pic @Heidi Seow posted breaks my heart. 

@jenappelle Yes it's a plausible explanation. After all, there are two instead of one woman who bear grudges against him here. Hyun-jung's characterization in the webtoon is split into Kim Hyun-jung and Yoo Shi-baek. 

It breaks my heart too @selenette :confounded: Think tonight we need to prepare a box of tissue. Definitely we gonna cry hard from beginning coz I'm sure are they gonna do RuDa's funeral or not.. :bawling: Otokkee~~~~ 

Yes, @jenappelle's theory might right coz the 1st person who say "die" to BJS was YSB then is Hyun-Jung and RuDa in same time. Think tonight we gonna find out more. 

But ladies, please prepare tissues and water k. 

17 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

It breaks my heart too @selenette :confounded: Think tonight we need to prepare a box of tissue. Definitely we gonna cry hard from beginning coz I'm sure are they gonna do RuDa's funeral or not.. :bawling: Otokkee~~~~ 

Yes, @jenappelle's theory might right coz the 1st person who say "die" to BJS was YSB then is Hyun-Jung and RuDa in same time. Think tonight we gonna find out more. 

But ladies, please prepare tissues and water k. 

I think it stands ground as she is the only person who causes heart symptoms(or any other side effects) when cursing Jin Sang. Other characters doesnt have that impact.

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes my heart sank too.. seeing him so sad with bottle of soju.

I started to ask whether i sign up for comedy or tragedy drama. 

But we both read the webtoon so we know the melancholy is looming on the horizon. 

1 hour ago, selenette said:

@jenappelle ouch the cover is even more heartbreakingly memorable than the sad still cuts. 

Once the hangul lyrics are out please tag me. 

I personally listened to the OST from Standing Egg (and they've always been fantastic) and I just thought to myself, "wow, this song speaks to me." Needless to say, I looped that song like 19 times...

13 hours ago, selenette said:

I'll help you compose it in simple sentences. And maybe another person should send it to kbs instagram, fb, etc. 

Thanks so much chingu!

I really hope they would see this :D:

“Writernim, pdnim, you dont know how much crazy you make us into bc this drama is insanely outstanding!

Kang baeu-nim, thank you for always putting your whole heart into express each character and make them so touchable. We appreciate every of your effort & it's a great pleasure to see your acting!

FGTD production team, you’re doing an exceptional work! Great job!”

I tried to use google translate but the result doesnt make sense to me haha.

Writernim, pdnim,이 드라마가 미친 듯이 뛰어 났기 때문에 우리를 얼마나 미치게 만들었는지 모르겠군요!
Kang actor-nim, 항상 당신의 온 마음을 각 캐릭터를 표현하고 감동적으로 만들어 주셔서 감사합니다. 우리는 귀하의 모든 노력에 감사 드리며 귀하의 연기를 보는 것은 큰 즐거움입니다!
FGTD 제작팀, 탁월한 작업을하고 있습니다! 잘 했어!

Dont know how much accuracy is this translation?

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow i got question. Why prepare water? Tissue i can understand muahahha.... to replace the loss of tears need to drink a lot is it? 

Goodness im really weak with makjang stuff like this. I think i will wait until 2 episodes all get subbed. I need to tell myself not to peek this forum for 2 days more. Haha...

Muahahahaha!! U get mine meaning!! :joy: :thumbsup:

I think is very hard no to peak tonight coz tonite my finger will automatic browse YT when KBS start airing. :sweat_smile: But tomorrow will be long wait coz they gonna delay update at least an hour.. always get frustrating on Thursday. :rage:

Another new still cut!!! but could it be show on tomorrow?

201812191531540789091_20181219153248_01_

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003110908

Archived