[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Untamed 陈情令

RPM

@frostflower14 Can you also PM me a link to the translation, please?

Also, does anyone know if there will be a season 2 to The Untamed? I ask because it seemed odd to leave the cunning younger half brother coming lose where he could still cause troubles especially now that his older half brother is dead and he wanted the role Lan Zhang ended up getting in cultivation.

On 9/17/2019 at 2:15 PM, LanaLiz said:

@frostflower14 Can you also PM me a link to the translation, please?

Also, does anyone know if there will be a season 2 to The Untamed? I ask because it seemed odd to leave the cunning younger half brother coming lose where he could still cause troubles especially now that his older half brother is dead and he wanted the role Lan Zhang ended up getting in cultivation.

Nope, there will not be one. But are you watching a different drama? hahah. Who si the cunning younger half brother? Nie Huai Shang? He is not cunning and all he wanted is to revenge for his elder brother. Maybe you can give me name and we will help to explain to you.

The latest Audio Drama extra release is Into the Dream part 2. Its part of Incense Burner extra chapters, but the Audio Drama has toned it down quite a lot.

In this part, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk into Lan Wangji’s dream. They witness a young Wei Wuxian tease a young Lan Wangji with a book of naughty pictures. However, in this dream they actually get into a fight in the Library and Lan Wangji even made up some dialogue for Wei Wuxian. At the end of the fight, Lan Wangji tosses both their swords out the window and when Wei Wuxian tries to jump out of the window to retrieve his sword,he gets pinned to the ground.The Audio Drama stopped at kissing though.The most memorable line was “Who said I didn’t understand anything?”

This whole dream was Lan Wangji’s fantasy of what he “REALLY” wanted to do to Wei Wuxian after getting provoked! The real Lan Wangji even tried to tell Wei Wuxian to stop looking because he was so embarrassed.

Hope the Audio Drama team do a part 3 and 4 of Into the Dream. Dream 3 was Wei Wuxian witnessing  Lan Wangji begging Lan Xichen to allow him to keep his rabbits. Wei Wuxian is amused at how easily riled up Lan Wangji is in this dream. He looks older that 15 in this dream so he lies and said he time traveled back to this period in time.

In dream  4 Wei Wuxian sees Lan Wangji teach a classroom full of other students. Lan Wangji is disturbed by Wei Wuxian’s flute playing and goes to investigate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi, at the risk of sounding like a wet blanket, we should be cognizant that this is a public forum and we don’t know the age of those reading the content here. Some of the material in the novel is really not suitable for those at an impressionable age. Also, Soompi Forum Rules here prohibit sexually explicit content so please exercise discretion.

18 hours ago, frostflower14 said:

I did read this far. I was reading this like, "Oh my!" lol I kept picturing the live action actors b/c I still haven't read the Manga nor watched the anime. :D

Edited by LanaLiz

On 9/9/2019 at 11:27 AM, MK916 said:

I am an avid reader and have a HUGE collection of ePubs that I’ve created. I liked the drama so much that I wanted to read the novel which turned out to be amazing as well. I do a grammatical check and format with as much detail as possible (such as table of contents, footnotes and add pictures) on everything I’ve read. I just want other people to enjoy reading it as much as I did in a more accessible way such as on phone/tablet instead of having to go online to read them.

Hello i pm you also.. Could you also send me a copy.. I would greatly appreciate it.. Do you have other epubs? I'm recently on a reading binge and would like to read other interesting works.. Thank you again

2 hours ago, boolove14376_cb75 said:

Hello i pm you also.. Could you also send me a copy.. I would greatly appreciate it.. Do you have other epubs? I'm recently on a reading binge and would like to read other interesting works.. Thank you again

Hello I just finished creating ePub for “Heaven Official’s Blessing” and “Scum Villain” from the same author.

HOB - This novel has 252 chapters, so it’s a longer read than MDZS. It doesn’t have many *** scenes as MDZS due to the increasing stringency of the censorship laws in China at the time the novel was released. It mostly has action and some horror. Some scenes were emotional hard to get through because it was sad. 

SVSSS - This first novel by the author has 94 chapters. So shorter but very funny!!! I had a great time reading it.

All three novels are different, but good in their own ways and I would recommend reading them. PM with your email address if you’re interested in these novels.

I am thinking of continuing my binge reading to “Legendary Master’s Wife” but this novel is 731 chapters!!! Not sure what to read next.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, MK916 said:

Hello I just finished creating ePub for “Heaven Official’s Blessing” and “Scum Villain” from the same author.

HOB - This novel has 252 chapters, so it’s a longer read than MDSZ. It doesn’t have many *** scenes as MDSZ, mostly action and some horror. Some scenes were emotional hard to get through because it was sad. 

SVSSS - This first novel by the author has 94 chapters. So shorter but very funny!!! I had a great time reading it.

All three novels are different, but good in their own ways and I would recommend reading them. PM if you’re interested in these novels.

I am thinking of continuing my binge reading to “Legendary Master’s Wife” but this novel is 731 chapters!!! Not sure what to read next.

Very much interested in reading all of them.. I am just in a reading mood lately and i love finding new amazing reads.. Pm'd You already.. Thanks

now that there are new rumors that the CQL broadcast in Korea will have deleted scenes, I’m desperately trying not to get my hopes up bc back in July I remember reading that one their body doubles said they DID film the WWX falling out of the tree scene. maybe its just a figment of my imagination maybe not but...korea I’m gonna have to trust you this time

• Like 4

Does anyone know why WWX's Suibian sword is the only sword that seems to be able to seal itself up and only release when pulled on by WWX or JC who has WWX's gloden core? I checked and noticed that no one else's sword seal's itself. Not XXC after he died, cause XY used the sword, not Baxia, after NMJ's death and not anyone else?

On 9/30/2019 at 5:37 AM, adla said:

Does anyone know why WWX's Suibian sword is the only sword that seems to be able to seal itself up and only release when pulled on by WWX or JC who has WWX's gloden core? I checked and noticed that no one else's sword seal's itself. Not XXC after he died, cause XY used the sword, not Baxia, after NMJ's death and not anyone else?

I'm curious about this too.  It wasn't really explain and I'm sure Suibian isn't the only sword with a soul.  Suibian is one bad richard simmons sword if it refuse to let anyone use it. For one thing even Wei Ying himself was shock.

• Like 1

I had never heard of the novel before and I'm binge watching this drama and completely obsessed and cried so much at many episodes. I have 2 episodes to go and I just need some reassurance that in the drama Lan Zhan and Wei Ying end up together in the end and not apart (yes, I know they marry in the novel and are the cutest couple ever and that makes my heart warm).

• Like 1