Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Untamed 陈情令

On 3/6/2020 at 5:48 PM, 抹茶.Latte said:

As for the reaction edit video, I can't find the original video in youtube but it is originally posted on bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av60455946/?spm_id_from=333.788.b_636f6d6d656e74.39

It is not a long video to begin with. Not sure why the link does not work on mobile. Please open it from a computer.

The creator of the video mixed scenes from The Untamed and Yibo's CF for Home Facial Pro: 

The music used is Ayasa's The Reason Why (1:38 onwards)

Here’s a montage video clip with similar transitions 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13k4y1r77C/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My personal thoughts and review of the ending: (Spoiler ahead)   I know there were mix feelings and perspective regarding the ending for viewers...but I honestly can say that I like this end

I am an avid reader and have a HUGE collection of ePubs that I’ve created. I liked the drama so much that I wanted to read the novel which turned out to be amazing as well. I do a grammatical check an

This is my first time posting to this website. It was my first time every reading a BL novel in my entire life and I must say the book was so GOOD! I’ve never been into those books but I must say I wa

On 9/14/2020 at 3:34 AM, poipoipo said:

I've read so many good reviews of this drama..but i am not into BL. Is there anyone out there who loves this drama even though they weren't exactly into BL stuff from the get go? 

I wasn't either. I even watched it occasionally with my mom - and she has no idea to this day that it was BL. It's not a full blown romance and I think it's subtle. It's more about bromance in the drama version.