[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

37 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

SKH is a snake. I dont want to believe anything she says. Hahahaha

So true..She's so good at  deceiving and manipulating people..I'd not think much about her version either if she was saying it to someone (Like she said to Sunny she saw Min Yura entering the chamber). But this time she was reminiscing a moment after Lee Hyuk said to her that she's not a women to him, just Ari's birth mother bla bla bla...

I don't know how many episode it'd take to reveal us the main culprit of Grand ED's murder but so far Lee Hyuks's confession to Sunny seems inconsistent.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch all the scenes of LH and sunny from last week episode..seems people is ignoring the message from sunny dialogue..

1. When they having camping..LH says this is like honey moon..but sunny says their honeymoon have been destroyed right after the crane incident..sunny said " you cant delete the moment"

2. When sunny met LH in his room after LH cried alone..she said he believed him..however during the BACKHUG sunny said "stay silence is also a crime"

There are more a few dialogues like writer wants to convey through sunny  behind the one side lovey dovey scene between sunny and LH but this 2 are my favourite B)

1 hour ago, 451lag said:

Watch all the scenes of LH and sunny from last week episode..seems people is ignoring the message from sunny dialogue..

1. When they having camping..LH says this is like honey moon..but sunny says their honeymoon have been destroyed right after the crane incident..sunny said " you cant delete the moment"

2. When sunny met LH in his room after LH cried alone..she said he believed him..however during the BACKHUG sunny said "stay silence is also a crime"

There are more a few dialogues like writer wants to convey through sunny  behind the one side lovey dovey scene between sunny and LH but this 2 are my favourite B)

Agreed2. Sunny is using some strong sentences lately. Her words are barbed and direct. Maybe this is what Hyuk needs instead of all the manipulation and sweet facades he usually gets. He seems to not understand veiled words, the cold hard truth is what is needed to dig the dagger straight through his heart. Even when evil mum said this he was taken aback:

246_0-12412000-1549178987_ed-127.png

(Ctto)

I don't know how the drama will end, i just hope Hyuk stops pittying himself, he turns to be the best version of himself, make at least one good deed by his own accord, let go of Sunny if that is what she wants and grovel on the ground begging for forgiveness from NWS, Sunny, Sunny's family and some others. Most importantly feel remorse, what he did was wrong, it should never happen again. 

Sunny..i hope you will use your inheritance wisely.

Na Wang Shik..fulfill you revenge arc asap. Try surgery rather than wait. Who knows, you might survive.

About GED Death Case 

1. Seo Kang Hee come to the GED chamber read the letter on the table then hide when she hear someone step in (EP 28 V.SKH)

2. Lee Hyuk bring hair pin of ED came tried to kill GED but she's not there and revealed then he go, Seo Kang He was there during this moment, and saw everything. (EP 27 V.LH, EP 28 V.SKH ) (4.30 EP 17 V.LH when debate with MYR)

3. ED going to the garden, bring poison then ED come to GED they are talking about drink poison, but GED refuse and spilled the poison to the ED clotes. GED still alive. And then ... suddenly ED ramming toward GED, don't know she's killed or not. But she now if LH bring her hair pin to kill GED. I think if GED just fainted in this time.  (EP 27 V.ED) (5 a.m EP 17 court lady)

4. GED spoil poison in the Sunny foodbox and Lee Hyuk see everything (EP 39 V.LH)

5. Min Yu Ra come to ED chamber bring tea with tranquilizer to GED, but GED already death. (6.30 a.m reveal back to LH room by LH  EP 17)

Both ED and Hyuk don't know if Seo Kang Hee is there. Min Yu Ra also don't know. 

LH, ED, or MYR crazily think if SKH is innocent from all the incident, they're blind! 

Sunny that start to reveal if SKH in the palace when GED death! 

Maybe at that time SKH still in that room. Know if LH use hair pin and ED use poison. If she know who's that kill GED, and she keep on silent about this case not push to make her wish come true, maybe she's the only person that can killed GED. She also shock when catch by Sunny when she in the palace when GED death case happen and ask to Sunny to keep it as a secret.

I'm interesting about what the letter before GED death that read by SKH and still in the table when LH come and read by MYR and bring out by her (ep.21 v.SKH) . 

Jang Nara Appreciation post..

1542517635.jpg

0000436166_001_20181101163155616.jpg

Is it wrong that I like watching anger in her face(Since her performance in Go Back Couple) ? She can express her sadness or anger so well...

%C8%B2%C8%C4%C0%C7_%C7%B0%B0%DD_5%C8%B8_0304.jpg

Spoiler

í©íì í격, ê¹ìì¥ìì ì°¾ì ì¥ëë¼ì í격?

Because of TLE now a days I like this haughty face too..

mug_obj_201812282140385412.jpg&type=b400

0000007620_001_20190130230052586.jpg

5 hours ago, laivla said:

Maybe at that time SKH still in that room. Know if LH use hair pin and ED use poison. If she know who's that kill GED, and she keep on silent about this case not push to make her wish come true, maybe she's the only person that can killed GED. She also shock when catch by Sunny when she in the palace when GED death case happen and ask to Sunny to keep it as a secret.

Do you all remember that Ari asked SKH where was her scarf that had been borrowed by SKH on the day GED died? I might be missed it but I don't remember SKH gave the scarf back to Ari. I think the scarf will be a clue...probably it's used to kill GED or it's bloody so She needed to throw it.

52 minutes ago, illay said:

Do you all remember that Ari asked SKH where was her scarf that had been borrowed by SKH on the day GED died? I might be missed it but I don't remember SKH gave the scarf back to Ari. I think the scarf will be a clue...probably it's used to kill GED or it's bloody so She needed to throw it.

You're right. But I think the scarf already in the map that bring by Ms. Hong before GED die, GED use hanbok when handed map to Ms. Hong but that night she just use white clotes. I don't have any idea to about that scarf. And why looks like her shock read the letter in the table (different version with on the map handed by Ms. Hong) 

I watched the latest episodes, and the most appalling scene was when CWB sported a new hair cut/style:

lloyd.png

Either the stylist has lost Choi Jin Hyuk's hair gel or she is a fan of Dumb and Dumber:

398a75ec8570c8368eaa79c9bca29501.jpg

Not. A. Good. Look. :angry:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I watched the latest episodes, and the most appalling scene was when CWB sported a new hair cut/style:

Either the stylist has lost Choi Jin Hyuk's hair gel or she is a fan of Dumb and Dumber:

Not. A. Good. Look. :angry:

Lol. I cannot unseee..

The new hair was weird. I was thinking why is his hair short, i thought he needed some length to cover his bullet wound :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

kekeke... but dramaland rule is that hair signifies major shift in scene, character or something... so figured that it meant wang shik will go back to being rocky bear soon...or something along those lines... 

Empress01-00646.jpg

@partyon, Yes..The hair does look less good in my opinion too.

may be..he's just trying too show Sojin that he's not as cool as he seems with a changed hairstyle.. :joy:

Okay jokes apart.. like @Lmangla said changing hairstyle indicates shift in characteristics. So that most probably indicates how CWB is trying to focusing more on revenge and wrapping up his business(like breaking up with Sojin).

This(or similar) haircut is most probably trending in South Korea..Saw many actors with similar haircut recently.

Good thing is his hair was back to normal in the next scene where the goons of ED attacked him..but we don't know if that's because it was filmed before that bad haircut scene! :sweatingbullets:

I interpreted his "new" haircut as this:

CWB came running to meet  Sojin because she said it was urgent. So CWB  probably got the message from Sojin right after a shower and since she said it was urgent he didn´t have time to style his hair.  That´s why his hair was back to normal after that scene as he got time to style them. :lol:

I have been thinking about the last scene and this is what I came up with: 

when Yoon announced to everybody that he want to open that storage place or whatever it´s called. He must have know the rules and that it´s not something that can be done easily just because he said it. Afterwards we saw that he and Sunny still went to that place even tho permission was denied. I mean if they weren´t going to follow the rules anyway and just break in they could have done it without publicly announcing it. So I thought that maybe they did that announcement to lure in the culprit. Either that or they were being stupid again. 

Na Wangshik& Na Dongshik. Love their bonding on screen and off screen.

they deserve all the happiness

cr. Instagram post from Hankyul_oh0601

LOL at this interview.. CJH &Wangshik are quite alike. He gains weight when he eats!

whole interview through this link

https://twitter.com/choijinhyuklove/status/1091658921079521280?s=21

cr. @choijinhyuklove

Mystery in this K-Drama, how to solve it easily in left episode ...

1. So Hyun's Death
(Suspect : Kang Hee, the proof of the record is dirty during the Palace Construction event) -done, just need to reveal-

2. GED's Death
(Suspect most suspicious: Kang Hee, proof: being searched for (letter, scarf, don't know how GED get poisoned) # also strange when the fingerprint investigation on the hair pin, why isn't it checked?)

3. Cheungeum Island
(There is Papaver somniferum (opium poppy, can be a drug, but some say that classical times used to be esthetic-ED this obsession) - , smells like peanuts, KJS pictures on the wall- it seems will be solve by Kang Joo Sung. Don't need Sunny and Hyuk or Woo Bin to this island to find out for themselves) -KJS memories back - done - just need to reveal

4. Yoon's attack
(Suspect : KH, who else? She is anxious when announces that Yoon wants to open the record, ED and Hyuk is not possible, MYR, there is no business, the most interested KH, and using Hyuk's traps all the same)

7 hours ago, jbeanie1709 said:

LOL at this interview.. CJH &Wangshik are quite alike. He gains weight when he eats!

whole interview through this link

https://twitter.com/choijinhyuklove/status/1091658921079521280?s=21

cr. @choijinhyuklove

such a cutie! :love:... but found it interesting that even though this is not serious drama, he still did some homework and even talked to bodyguards and others in the field to get the posture and expressions right. hence, his very serious persona. and he had 30 stitches near his eye?! omo, just thought it was a small band-aid as part of the show as wang shik kept getting hit or shot or punched or pushed or something every other episode....didn't realize he actually got hurt, woah! :unsure:

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

such a cutie! :love:... but found it interesting that even though this is not serious drama, he still did some homework and even talked to bodyguards and others in the field to get the posture and expressions right. hence, his very serious persona. and he had 30 stitches near his eye?! omo, just thought it was a small band-aid as part of the show as wang shik kept getting hit or shot or punched or pushed or something every other episode....didn't realize he actually got hurt, woah! :unsure:

What? He got hurt during filming? I dont even see a scar on his face. Did they use cgi to remove it? 30 stitches is a lot :o

6 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

What? He got hurt during filming? I dont even see a scar on his face. Did they use cgi to remove it? 30 stitches is a lot :o

30 stitches does sound horrible. am not sure if it was a rumour or if actually true because the translation is not very clear to me.. something happened though.. hence the band aid near the eye which I actually thought was part of the plot as at that point, something or the other kept happening to wang shik...

Archived