[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Sunny - Woo Bin is reveal, really can't wait the next ep.. Byun and Yoon and Dong Shik also in danger. 

LH so afraid if SH death case shown, he also be a part of SH death case, so LH choose to team up with ED, Yura, and KH... ?? 

LH really jealous toward Sunny-Woo Bin relationship, it's easy to him get enrage toward Woo Bin, he is Na Wang Shik, and dare to love Sunny, he's angry to Woo Bin because he's a man, emperor and also a husband. 

Hope, it just a plan from Sunny to make LH do what she want, and trap back the real evil. (I think it's a big turnaround that hard to do, but it also can be happen, if Sunny really can make Lee Hyuk trust her, when she defend Woo Bin, and what LH do just an act to trap the real evil, it only happen if LH really in love with Sunny) 

Woo Bin will hand's up toward Lee Hyuk later, just to protect Sunny from LH anger later. But, this also will make LH trust Sunny, Sunny will said if Woo Bin don't wanna hurt LH, he just wanna a justice, and WB also always help LH reach his power as an Emperor.. or something like that.. 

Or Woo Bin will be hurt because of LH, and this news will be blow up to the media, and this also will make Emperor reputation down, and the end of Lee Hyuk, remember how ED live in Sunny channel? 

Does Min Yu Ra  wanna get LH love's again? I think she want to drag ED and Lee Hyuk.. why she do that? team up with LH to take down Woo Bin, for what? 

Sunny, how she get higher position and punished all the evil in the imperial palace? How it be last empress, Yoon still alive. But I think he'll marry Hel Ro and he promise to her to leave the palace after that. Is this means if Sunny is the Last Empress, she have no heir from LH too. And the Imperial family end here. A Ri also can't be Emperess because she's daughter of a killer. 

I'm having these intense urge to watch it raw thanks to @lingx2 's pics and @katakwasabi recap.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

I dont know who sent these people to Sunny's house to get Dongshik. Might be emperor or ED.

Hyuk starts to asks Bin questions.

Lol. That was easy. Someone rang the alarm. And Hyuk goes out and sunny comes in with body guards to help Bin.

Min Yura comes and tell Bin to follow what Sunny says. Because currently Bin is going cray wanting to go save Dongshik. I seriously think this is a trap.

Yep....he arrives in front of ED and Dongshik. And Hyuk comes out. All guns are out. He admits he is Na Wang Shik. Hyuk looks enrage. Both take out their guns.

Oh can't they leave Dong Shik alone..the poor baby.

So I guess that's the reason why Woo Bin ran like crazy..

Here I was releived thinking at least it's not Dong Shik..He's safe. But no they again target him.

The last scene seems soooo intense.. :sweatingbullets:

1 minute ago, flutterby06 said:

I'm having these intense urge to watch it raw thanks to @lingx2 's pics and @katakwasabi recap.

Hide contents

Oh can't they leave Dong Shik alone..the poor baby.

So I guess that's the reason why Woo Bin ran like crazy..

Here I was releived thinking at least it's not Dong Shik..He's safe. But no again targets him.

The last scene seems soooo intense.. :sweatingbullets:

It was intense. But i was fuming nearly through out ep 44. The show had to make Hyuk super evil. I mean come on..i already know he is evil. Don't make him go super cray2 again. But nope. Show had to do it. Hyuk needs to be cray. Super cray! Arghhhhhhhh! I was so rooting for him to be better.

And please don't judge me. I'm really in this to watch Hyuk's growth. He's so fascinating as a character. But maybe i should stop hoping for him to be nicer? At least he was nice in several eps? Urghhhhhh. SSR really plays evil well.

Anyways..i've updated his project list on his soompi page~ hehe. Please feel free to drop by. Or maybe i'm the only SSR fan here? Hahaha

17 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways..i've updated his project list on his soompi page~ hehe. Please feel free to drop by. Or maybe i'm the only SSR fan here? Hahaha

You're not alone.  

I like him when he start singing. 

His acting as Lee Hyuk so amazing, make everyone feel he's poor and hate him in the sametime. 

Although i wish he also get happy ending, but if he turn evil, absolutely, he will end by sad ending... his love is not enough to make Sunny in his side again. :bawling:

Hi everyone! Can someone please give a synopsis of the episode?

LH , my pyeha , has he turned evil again? Why oh why?:tears: He was trying to be good.  Oh K-Drama gods, why so heartless? :tears: You gave us hope when we had given up on ever liking him. It was an impossibility and now that we are invested in him with our feelings, you go  and turn the tables again. 

Although to be honest, SSR did such a fantastic job being the cruel, cold , heartless jerk!  A truly despicable man, not just as a husband or as an emperor. And just when he was showing his human side...:tears: Why? Oh why?

Trying to kill Sunny? Oh LH, why do you wish to repeat history? Your rage inadvertently became the cause of the late empress. Your rage made you kill Yu-Ra.  You had tried killing Sunny on numerous occasions previously and now this? :tears:

Please, someone give the synopsis. Be still my foolish heart, Pyeha has left us all shaken and stirred. I was wondering if LH turned and out  villain, but the reality doesn't sink easily.  Dear writer, you encouraged our feelings for LH and now we are left heartbroken.

I will not lie and say I don't want LH to end with the empress but even if he doesn't I won't mind it as long as he doesn't turn back to his cold indifferent and evil ways. Dear K-drama gods, at least grant our small request and don't make him an out and out evil man. My poor heart can't take this. :tears:

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Well LH tired to kill Sunny again  how surprising. :mellow:

Not really surprising. But i'm dissapointed non the less. What is so wrong to make him apologize, he has been showing sane moments for a while now. But he lost it and choked Sunny. What was most dissapointing was what Sunny said somehow reminded him of Sohyun(?). And he had to interogate Bin the way he did. Which i thought was useless. Since ED had a better plan to make Bin come out. Applause to ED. She knows how to play her cards and she knows how to use her unstable son.

@confusedheart7997 refer my recap linked below.

It covers mostly ep 44. I was able to only watch about a few minutes of ep 43. Errors are expected, since i dont speak korean. Huhu

The feeling i have after watching this ep is the same feeling i have after watching MotA. I suppose my expectations and what the show delivered are polar opposites. And i'm not even a shipper. Dang it. I just want Hyuk to be nicer at the end, feel remorse, beg forgiveness be jailed, get all punishment he can get etc2. But from the looks of it, its either he'll be jailed with no remorse or he will be strapped in a straight jacket and stuffed in a looney bin. Urgh. 

This is the 4th time LH tries to kill SN. 1) During the wedding, 2) the cliff, 3) when he ordered his guards to kill her if they found her at the palace and 4) today. He tried to kill her while imagining SH. Does this mean that he still resents SH? Why? And he believes he has a right to be angry... unbelievable. Why should SN respect him if he didn't? What makes him think she should just suck it up and forgive him? 

I'll wait for the subs because this episode was entertaining. 

Preview: 

@confusedheart7997, the recap is at the top of this page, by Katakwasabi. You have to click the "reveal hidden contents"

Seems like at the end of this episode, both LH & WB are back to square one -- LH back to the suspicious jealous pychopath & WB back to the rash NWS.

i like WB a lot but his actions at the end put to waste all the months of planning & strategising by team Byun, Yoon, Sunny & WB himself. The hardship Sunny and WB endure to pretend to like LH etc etc.. now all their true identities are known by the Team Evil and their lives put in danger...

but i know it is not my Bin's fault. it is the scriptwriter's fault :grimace:

Kamsahamnida @katakwasabi

Just last night my friend commented on how I have picked up some random Korean words thanks to the shows I had started watching. And now I am addicted to K-dramas. 

Thank you for the synopsis. I appreciate it. I can't speak Korean so we are even.:D

Since him ending with the empress seems to be impossible, I would take the second alternative of him turning over a new leaf and repenting for his wrongs. Don't turn him into an evil character again. Our poor hearts can not take this. He has burnt all his bridges now.:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Not really surprising. But i'm dissapointed non the less. What is so wrong to make him apologize, he has been showing sane moments for a while now. But he lost it and choked Sunny. What was most dissapointing was what Sunny said somehow reminded him of Sohyun(?).

I'm agree with you. Not a surprising if LH try to kill Sunny again. It already what SSR said from the first, he used Sunny and also make her miserable in the palace. 

Sunny betray LH, and LH obsessed toward her, if he can't get her, better she die, he can't see her with Woo Bin. (Just like So Hyun, if SH love KJS, better she die) 

I hope Sunny honest to him, just like the last time about misunderstanding that created by ED about money that send to Sunny's house. LH turn around being a bit evil , but in the end he calm because Sunny trust him. 

If Sunny tell him, someone trapped him by using flower, or show him if she know maybe KH is the killer of SH. What will he do next? LH don't know about this. LH make worst if you act like that, if you calm. You might be not the only person who fault... But, the story line looks like will make you the real evil. 

5 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

Seems like at the end of this episode, both LH & WB are back to square one -- LH back to the suspicious jealous pychopath & WB back to the rash NWS.

i like WB a lot but his actions at the end put to waste all the months of planning & strategising by team Byun, Yoon, Sunny & WB himself. The hardship Sunny and WB endure to pretend to like LH etc etc.. now all their true identities are known by the Team Evil and their lives put in danger...

but i know it is not my Bin's fault. it is the scriptwriter's fault :grimace:

Lol at the last sentence. Everything is the scriptwriter's fault!! Hua3

I'm still fumming. I really need to stop watching dramas live. But curiosity got the best of me. 

And i can't wait to read knetz comments muahahaha. 

@confusedheart7997 haha. I'm not a shipper for Sunny-Hyuk. He was despicable in the earlier eps. But i did hope Sunny could maybe help him being more grounded, more sane..in which she also did not do. Haha. And as of ep 44. There's a veryyyyyyy slim chance of him repenting. According writer-nim Hyuk is just cray as it seems. And i'm a sad nice-Hyuk enthusiast (goes and cry at a corner).

I want a refund for my tears when I wept a little for Hyuk last week.

I'm never a Hyuk shipper but I thought last week was pretty powerful on how he felt when he was asking Sunny if she would believe him if he say it's not him. 

But then... he's a confused child in a man's body and he is back to being bad and crazy again.

BothFriendlyAdmiralbutterfly-size_restri

Archived