[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

1. Lee Hyuk know if Chun Woo Bin is Na Wang Shik, he got anger! bullet in the CWB head is a prove, but maybe it also make a shake for LH from Byun, to get CWB get operated soon. (Hope LH already change, maybe he's anger, his heart is hurt because betrayed by his only left trusted guard, his ego must hurt so much)

These two?? Who are his point? SUNNY AND WOO BIN?? please no! Don't make he's anger toward Sunny now. 

2. MYR team up with SKH to trap NWS aka CWB, i think the plan of SKH to framed LH is failed because the flower on the Sunny's hand. 

3. Yoon is not death because no one use white clotes during this episode, it just attack make Yoon colaps / comma

4. What ED do?? she hide or spy on something? (no conversation here)

5. SKH know if KJS have a fiance (last episode when she treatening ED), and they work together for So Hyun. KJS don't know if SKH is a snake.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@katakwasabi 

I don't see Hyuk dying in end possibility is less ...as Writer is gradually moving towards uniting Pehya& his Empress ...

Bin has the maximum risk of getting killed off by writer...

Even me too, don't care with whom Sunny end up with as long as "My Bin" survives :wub:....

Wish Bin had taken care of surgery, much before he started off revenge ....

I want to see Bin getting a happy end ...He deserves it more than anyone else...Pooor him,he has lost the maximum... He lost everything, His mother, Love, family ....

I hope to see happy & smiling in end...may be raising DongShik in some peaceful place...

If he can get Sunny, dat wud be the best thing.... *Fingers crossed*

@Lmangla

Hi  Yeah 30 stitches sounded scary at the time for CJH’s fans but it could have been worse if this happened on the wrong place of his face.  He had to suffer with having a swollen face during filming but it’s over now.  About SSR’s toe injury, I have to guess  it might happen during LH’s bookcase flipping.  LH and ED did a lot of furniture flipping.  I noticed in the latest preview SSR seemed to be very careful when he trashed the big vase.  I wonder if our writer has some kind of fetish with furniture flipping??  haha      

Btw lately I felt confused about what  the writer’s real intention was with LH.  But I began to see the writer started the process of repentance & redemption & forgiveness.  
Thank god, it’s nice to know LH will get his share of punishment,  because you mentioned that our writer would not overlook a villain’s act lightly and lay down strict punishment for each. Yes I’m all for r&r&f and the second chance but for some crimes the punishment should be included (for the sake of my wacky indigestion, hehe)

Lunar new year

Dong Hyun-bae
'Dong Hyun Bae will appear as a detective investigating the case of LY’s attack in order to capture the real criminal.'

LpQ3L9r.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190205090343987

after watching the preview I was like--

"Oh give me a break..How could you send him to lock up after you tortured him like that in the last episode.. and on top of that we get only one episode this week!!"

On other note..Lee Yoon isn't dead.. It's attempted murder. We don't need more murder..Thank you very much.

Seo Kang Hee is on the move. But the question is "does Kang Joo Seung knows Seo Kang Hee's real face..?" they knew each other because they both served the late Empress and they're like her friends.

Oh..I love how Min Yura is catty with Seo Kang Hee.

So..Lee Huyk started suspecting two..Which two that's the question..really sunny woo bin or woo bin and someone else.

Why do you think Woo Bin running like that..for Empress or Cheif Byun??

SBS better give me a long making film so that I can survive this week with one damn episode!

Edit: well new making film video......:glasses:

Okay it's long..But can I get another ?? :tounge_xd:

Gosh.. so many versions of the translation. WB is arrested as a suspect for GED or Yoon???.. very confused now. Now with Dongshik out of the picture, to make WB run like that in the preview is either Sunny or Byun. Whoever it is, the villains most likely threaten their lives to lure WB out.

the person whom I want to hear call Oppa is definitely not SKH.. SIGH.. why is the writer toying with our emotions:sweatingbullets: 

DynaoGJUYAEwDWv.jpg

They're sooo Pretty .. CNY greetings from Oh Sunny & Min Yura.. :heart:

DynapznUcAAuyuP.jpg

@jbeanie1709, When I saw that run for life type run from CBW I felt like may be Oh Sunny( well she's the one found in the scene) is getting arrested for Yoon's attempted murder. But in preview it does look like they're cuffing CWB's hand..But I can't trust a preview to be truthful..there's always a twist. 

and it was said that Kang Joo Seung and So Hyun were raised like brother and sister since childhood..and Seo Kang Hee was So Hyun friend..So they can be close enough to call oppa.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

An Nae Sang (using the actor's name since not sure of his char name): I’m arresting you as the culprit for the murder of Great Dowager Empress.

It's attempted murder of Lee Yoon.

So far (among the translations I've seen) this video has probably the most correct translation of the latest preview..Ignore the post comments please just see the translated video.

In reference to the IG caption above....(sentence 4 to 8)

Is there really a first or 2nd lead in this drama. Or can we just call them an ensemble, everyone working together towards the final product? 

With that said, this story takes place in a palace, where an emperor is still alive and even his evil mum is alive. A lady married into the royal family. The grandma died inside the palace walls. The late queen died and was buried there too. Its a given the drama will focus more on the royal family, their twisted minds and agendas.

I can't really see how more significant they can make Woobin/Na Wang Shik appear to be. I for one think his scenes are apt for his character. He is manipulating Hyuk to no end, and Hyuk believes him with every shred of his being. Viewers can't expect more Sunny-Woobin scenes when Sunny is still married to Hyuk. We don't want Sunny to turn into Min Yura, eventhough Sunny is slowly turning manipulative and thinking much like Yura sans the cheating part.

Looking forward to ep 43-44! Hyuk finally learns he is being manipulated. Don't go bonkers please! Let that vase be the last thing you break haha :lol:

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Is there really a first or 2nd lead in this drama. Or can we just call them an ensemble, everyone working together towards the final product? 

With that said, this story takes place in a palace, where an emperor is still alive and even his evil mum is alive. A lady married into the royal family. The grandma died inside the palace walls. The late queen died and was buried there too. Its a given the drama will focus more on the royal family, their twisted minds and agendas.

I can't really see how more significant they can make Woobin/Na Wang Shik appear to be. I for one think his scenes are apt for his character. He is manipulating Hyuk to no end, and Hyuk believes him with every shred of his being. Viewers can't expect more Sunny-Woobin scenes when Sunny is still married to Hyuk. We don't want Sunny to turn into Min Yura, eventhough Sunny is slowly turning manipulative and thinking much like Yura sans the cheating part.

That's why I told people to focus only one the video and ignore the IG post. Because those captions are very unwise. (Should I remove it?let me know).

I've always been a fan of slow building romance, specially when plot demands it. I believe The Last Empress is such a drama. But I think many people are very frustrated that the drama is focusing so much on Hyuk's lovey dovey scenes when serious events are happening in the background..But few of them seem to be very aggressive in expressing their wish for Sunnu-Wang Shik ending.

Likewise I've seen many Suuny-Hyuk shipper talking that Sunny should act like a wife, believe her husband, see his effort to change and stay beside him. How can they say that to Sunny when Hyuk never really acted like a husband should? This is the very reason why Sunny lost all hope and came to the revenge side. How could she stay beside him when he's being an ignorant selfish Emperor. 

Shipping (be it Wang Shik-Sunny or Hyuk-Sunny) is one thing but being so biased that one fails to see the point of the story is another thing..They'd be rationale about it.

This is the best drama ever, no one can guess what will happen next. And I never felt wanna guess what happen next. But I'm enjoy guessing in this K-drama. The clue hidden so perfectly... 

I will be miss Lee Hyuk lovey dovey toward Sunny.. 

And maybe "two" that said by LH is really Sunny and Woo Bin, because the one who stop the doctor last time is on Sunny side. 

As a husband and wife, it must be stand together, maybe Sunny hurt so much. Hope Hyuk really hold his word last time, although Sunny give him a bad life, he will accept it. But I'm unsure.. 

:tears::tears:

LH my pyeha! :tears::tears::wub:

I'm very very afraid of how your craziness will unfold now that you know of how you have been played by two people you trusted the most. :sweatingbullets:

I cannot forget how cold and indifferent you had been. That smile was enough to freeze us. (SSR was amazing in the initial episodes. The  coldness, evilness his indifference was so well portrayed.   He was colder than the freezing temperatures in the USA. At the same time, I'm super excited to see how he reacts to this revelation. Also, if he had known about the deception all along and had just been playing along, playing a fool to fool the others then respect! (He can't be more evil than this, playing the trump card, stringing them all along.

This would be the biggest twist ever! 

It could be the "both" LH was talking about is Wang Shik & the late Empress' father; they  showed him (Empress' father) in the preview. The writer would be crazy to reveal Sunny so soon, but then again, she has wasted (only in my opinion) her episode extension to add more pointless twists  for the rise of the nanny.  I think that Wang's identity should have been saved for the last week.This is just my opinion, they should focus on why & How ED's husband died (the late emperor), the secret of the island, who killed grand empress, etc. They may try to have a romance with Sunny & Wang, but it has been wasted. There are only 8 episodes left.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:20 AM, Purnima Dixit said:

@katakwasabi 

Even me too, don't care with whom Sunny end up with as long as "My Bin" survives :wub:....

Wish Bin had taken care of surgery, much before he started off revenge ....

I want to see Bin getting a happy end ...He deserves it more than anyone else...Pooor him,he has lost the maximum... He lost everything, His mother, Love, family ....

I think this drama is about characters and revenge.  And this is the flaw in Bin's character.  He was never really a thinker as NWS and he's the same as CWB.  As NWS, he was quick and hot to act, usually with his fists.  CWB is still very similar.  He takes a lot of what I think are unnecessary risks.  He also seems to be focused too deeply on revenge.  Yes, I understand that's why he changed in the first place, but then I was hoping that after becoming an integral part of the underground group, that he would see the big picture.  It's not just his mom's death and the attempt on his life that is at issue here.  Many, many others have died as well, but CWB still seems to ignore that.  Yes, I understand that he is living on a limited timeline and he wants to see something tangible before he dies, but it seems selfish that he's willing to risk his team's right to revenge/satisfaction as well.

Contrast to Sunny, who is trying to bring down or expose the entire palace.  Sure, she's got personal anger towards LH and the ED, but she recognizes that there are more than just 2 villains in the palace.  She wants to bring down the entire palace to shed light on the corruption within its walls so that she may finally get some justice for those who have died: her mom, the Grandmother ED, the Grandmother ED's secretary who died, all those palace employees who have mysteriously disappeared in the past... she realizes that that there is a far greater picture.  CWB also wants to bring down the palace, but it's not so much to expose the corruption; rather, it's a form of revenge against LH and the ED.

9 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Shipping (be it Wang Shik-Sunny or Hyuk-Sunny) is one thing but being so biased that one fails to see the point of the story is another thing..They'd be rationale about it.

I agree.  I hate it when shipping starts to ruin a forum or a drama.  I think it can ruin a drama by wasting precious air time on unnecessary scenes.  Although, in this case, I will disagree that LH's scenes are unnecessary.  I think they are because it's not there to create a love line; it's there to show a different and perhaps changing side to LH's personality and character.  Why?  To pave the way for an eventual romantic relationship?  No.  It's to show how he became the way he is, how even someone with supposed ultimate power has no actual power, to show how he's not just a 1-dimensional villain, and to show how it's possible for someone to change.  And yes, to pave the path to an eventual relationship for him.  Personally, I think it will be a friendship for him and SN, with the hope that he will eventually find someone else to love, who will also love him back.  Does this mean that I'm a passenger on the LH-SN ship?  No, it's just that this ending makes more sense based on the story that this drama is telling.  And, it also makes sense that CWB die.  This drama is not about a LH-SN ship or CWB-SN ship.  In fact, to me, both ships look pretty unfinished and rocky to me.  They are poorly crafted, and seem forced into the story as opposed to being natural.  But, some will see ships when it's actually just a little inflatable raft.

**The post I read about the extension of  TLE was gone. I guess it means no extension of TLE.   With only 3 more eps left,  can the writer pull together all of the unsolved stuff without rushing it up? :mellow:

**If there are a number of  slightly different translations, it’s because translation requires interpretation by the translator, as every language has own system and quirkiness.  Especially with a preview, one has to guess about the context which can be easily misunderstood.  So when I translate anything I know there are many mishaps but hope readers would overlook such things and read it in context. :sweatingbullets::)

20 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

after watching the preview I was like--

"Oh give me a break..How could you send him to lock up after you tortured him like that in the last episode.. and on top of that we get only one episode this week!!"

On other note..Lee Yoon isn't dead.. It's attempted murder. We don't need more murder..Thank you very much.

Seo Kang Hee is on the move. But the question is "does Kang Joo Seung knows Seo Kang Hee's real face..?" they knew each other because they both served the late Empress and they're like her friends.

Oh..I love how Min Yura is catty with Seo Kang Hee.

So..Lee Huyk started suspecting two..Which two that's the question..really sunny woo bin or woo bin and someone else.

Why do you think Woo Bin running like that..for Empress or Cheif Byun??

Thank you for pointing out about ‘two’.  Usually I just glanced over a preview since as you said it’s just a teaser.  So I assumed the ‘two’ meant Sunny and WB.  But from reading yours,  I realize that there are other ‘two’ combinations which can push LH into a rage, like WB&LY(WB acted like he was on LH’s side in front of LY), LY&Byun  or Sunny&MYR…    Yeah LH has made an enemy out of everybody around him including his mother ED.  
It’s about time for MYR to figure out who the main culprit for her broken life is. She is smart to see it’s ED.   I hope she will work with Sunny.  
PS yes you are right about the translated preview.   The one you posted seemed to be closer.  :)

Spoiler

**wow happy to see  Joo Won is done with MS  Hopefully he will have a new drama (smooching romcom) for his fans.  haha  B):blush:

**This is the place where they filmed for WS mom’s restaurant. Now the owner of the place renamed it to ‘(It’s) WS’.  CJH is very tall so he tries to stand with his legs spread( called manner-leg ) for the person next to him.   He seems to have lost weight.    

Spoiler

ypEqKsJ.gif

9o8LJ4y.gif

cr Daum

Archived