19 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

This is kinda random but...

I WISH NAEUN HAS A SOLO ALBUM. OR ALL OF THE APINK MEMBERS xD

I think Naeun does has the potential  to release a solo album. She has this very  mysterious aura on stage that attracts a lot of people. She is maybe not the strongest vocalist, but neither are sunmi, hyuna etc but the girl can still sing( her solo santa baby, she improved a lot) and she has a sweet voice. Like how SHINee are releasing solo albums, would be very interesting to see Apink members releasing solo music too. 

Edited by samx1

T/N: Korea Standard Time.

the other hashtag translates to:

# 26th_born in winter_nang goddess

Is it just me or don't u think uri couple have the extreme opposite birthmonths? In terms of Seasons (in Korea). Taemin was born in the Summer season while Naeun born in the Winter season.

• LOL 1

GUYSSSSSS AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH BIG NEWSSS FROM NAEUNS FANMEETING

they asked something probably about a guy to naeuns male friends one of them said Taemin right in front of Naeun hahahahhahahhaha she started laughing and got very shy and her fans laughed and screamed to hahahahahahah wth even her male fans think that she's with taemin i guess btw i recorded everything so i actually have a video of that moment but I don't know where to share it 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, taeun1234 said:

they asked something probably about a guy to naeuns male friends one of them said Taemin right in front of Naeun hahahahhahahhaha she started laughing and got very shy and her fans laughed and screamed to hahahahahahah wth even her male fans think that she's with taemin i guess btw i recorded everything so i actually have a video of that moment but I don't know where to share it 

This is gonna be Taemin's reaction to that! LoL:tounge_xd:

They're really childhood friends.

Naeun and Ilhoon.

22 minutes ago, taeun1234 said:

Really wanna see her reaction, do you have a YouTube channel?

22 minutes ago, taeun1234 said:

IKR i watched a panda's live at Naeun's birthday fanmeet and i actually heard one of the fan says Taemin. I thought i just misheard or something but someone said that s/he also heard it! And yess Naeun's reaction tho. I hope this is a good sign for our ship hehe.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, taeun1234 said:

FOUND IT KEKEKEKE

"@HayoungFan :the Fan had to guess who is the male guest/friend who came to Naeun's fanmeeting and he answerd Taemin so everyone and even Naeun laughed "

lmao I DON'T KNOW WHY THE FAN ANSWERED THAT xD

EVERYBODY!! PREPARE THE CHICKEN AND BEER xD

Image result for chicken and beer

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I wanna point out one thing thou 

When i watched the live of naeuns fan meeting there were so many vlogs about her daily life and she showed around her closet as well i could see her bedroom to and all the wardrobe as well but those rooms were completely different to her bedroom and closet at her parents house? 

this video is the one at her parents house but the one on her vlogs  everything was completely different? But she's living with her parents isn't she? like where did the other bed and wardrobes come from lol does she have her own separate house as well? Im so confused cause the one on the vlog was definitely not her parents house 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, kara1810 said:

I really love that fanboy you saved us hahaha naeun ah your reaction says alot hahaha 

I WANT CHICKEN AND BEER!! IM SQUEELING HERE HAHHAHA

OMG! I am shaking again! YESSS!!! Are the chicken and beer ready?! Wait someone told me she can only have Coke coz she doesn't drink! LOL :lol: omg! this is crazy! It's one more hour to go before Naeun's birthday (KST)! Her 25th birthday! Well, she's gonna celebrate it as her 26th in Korea but we international fans should celebrate it as her 25th one! 

And oh guys.. btw... I've been searching and looking for that TaEun vid about Taemin only bowed to Ilhoon (one of the stage performances in 2018). I am talking about Ilhoon because Ilhoon is a hot topic in Naeun's fanmeeting (along with Naeun's cousin today, Feb 9). What I'm trying to say is... if Naeun and Ilhoon were this close before we can totally understand why Taemin only greeted and bowed to him (Ilhoon). Aside from being Catholic (Taemin and Ilhoon) believers they've got a common friend. She goes by the name, Son Naeun. Ilhoon and Naeun are childhood friends. Go to the same church too. Their parents are friends. So, naturally.. Taemin acknowledges him. 

Here's the video. Skip to 1:16.

Don't forget to use the hashtags for Naeun's birthday guys.

#26번째_겨울에_태어난_낭여신

#TheNaeunDay

@xoxo_yanna98

I would've laughed so harder if the second time Taemin's name was mentioned he completed it. Like the first time was a verification and then he could've said it like, "Lee Taemin". LOL :lol: OMG! I am so happy on Naeun's birthday eve!

I can actually understand why they got closer. They're both mysterious. :ph34r:

Spoiler

• LOL 1

20 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

OMG! I am shaking again! YESSS!!! Are the chicken and beer ready?! Wait someone told me she can only have Coke coz she doesn't drink! LOL :lol: omg! this is crazy! It's one more hour to go before Naeun's birthday (KST)! Her 25th birthday! Well, she's gonna celebrate it as her 26th in Korea but we international fans should celebrate it as her 25th one! 

And oh guys.. btw... I've been searching and looking for that TaEun vid about Taemin only bowed to Ilhoon (one of the stage performances in 2018). I am talking about Ilhoon because Ilhoon is a hot topic in Naeun's fanmeeting (along with Naeun's cousin today, Feb 9). What I'm trying to say is... if Naeun and Ilhoon were this close before we can totally understand why Taemin only greeted and bowed to him (Ilhoon). Aside from being Catholic (Taemin and Ilhoon) believers they've got a common friend. She goes by the name, Son Naeun. Ilhoon and Naeun are childhood friends. Go to the same church too. Their parents are friends. So, naturally.. Taemin acknowledges him. 

#26번째_겨울에_태어난_낭여신

#TheNaeunDay

Spoiler

That was me btw xD

I haven't drink beer yet and will never LOL

So I want coke instead xD

20 mins to Naeun's birthday, guyysss

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@xoxo_yanna98

Please limit to 3 pics dear. Put the others in the spoiler box. Forum rules.

Spoiler

Why is it 20 mins. for you? it's actually less than 1o minutes more with me? And we have the same timezone? LOL :rolleyes:

Anyways, 8 more minutes guys! It's gonna be Nangnie's birthday! 

Oh.. yes.. I think it really was you! Alright.. Coke for you.. beer with the rest! HAHAHA :D

OMG!!! don't you all noticed Naeun is wearing a BLUE shoes? 

fans said Taemin's concept now is BLUE?

EDIT: 

Timecheck: 12:03AM February 10, 2019 (KST)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SON NAEUN!

Have a blessed and fruitful day Marcella! :heart:

• Love 1