3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I didn't expect that a day would come that I would be able to hear Taemin sing this song again. Not after WGM (again).

Let's relive that moment~ the last episode of our couple's WGM.

I just saw this and wanted to come up to post it but you beat me to it :)

It’s been many years since wgm ended but Taemin has been the same, it shows how he was really being himself and not just acting in WGM.

• Like 2

Is this really a coincidence that they both got MC Ding Dong for both events? He definitely has the inside scoop (just like Doni and Coni). I haven't seen the full vid of the showcase but hoping MC Ding Dong gave some hints. Also excited for TM's Idol Room.. hopefully Doni and Coni will tease him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Seriously these two are getting braver and braver with the hints! Even Taemin who has been uber careful all these years. 

Just a thought. I bet they are getting a lot of support and advice from the seniors in the industry and those they work with and maybe their friends and families telling them it's about time to reveal this... maybe even a push to get married.

• Love 1

Why Taemin's performance has a female on it huhuhuhu

Spoiler

xoxo.yanna98 here

I AM FREAKING PISSED OFF RN WITH THIS SOOMPI FORUM UPDATE RN. I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT THAT SIGNS UP WITH FACEBOOK ONLY. WHAT IS GOING ON?!! I'M REALLY SO PISSED

i only have this -_-

51882844_237059903903870_1599853211563327488_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeErpWe63EDrmXhe81p4-MW1AaOhrmu31glH4P47g5nkiZonR90e3pRgoeeaefmfeNaAgMxBhY1RlTW7IkKp4eld8w99TbcAAScODlHZApIpSw&_nc_ht=scontent.fcgy1-1.fna&oh=79222b781be1ed4227e107b7d5ff8dd9&oe=5CE06303

EDIT:

Okay there was an login issue. I just found out today. I'm still figuring out how to login with facebook.. huhuhu that account has many posts chuchu already :(

• Like 1

Guys i discovered something haha thanks for the info when i read this comment on instagram in one of the taeun account post:

Spoiler

©trishyy.jpg

"More coincidence keeps happenin. Today at taemins showcase eunhyuk and taemin were jokin around sayin they should be careful cuz they can spill each others secret and then they did a segment with explainin taemins photos from his photoalbum and started namin then, randomely eunhyuk called one of his photos "Mommy Son" and he didnt prounounce it like son as in a boy but like how u prounounce naeuns last name and it was so irrelevant to the photo and only 2 of them were laughin. And just then taemin was answerin questions on tumblr and he said recently he likes to play "i was once by your side" on the piano and guess where he used to sing that and to who??? Naeun on the last ep"

TAEMIN EVEN PUT HIS MIC AWAY AS IF HE HEARD IT RIGHT AND KEEPS REPEATING THE "SON" THEY GIGGLED AND LAUGH EUNKWANG IS SUCH A TEASE HAHAHA MY TAEUN FEELS :bawling::heart:

FAST FORWARD THE VIDEO IT'S START IN 1:16:07

• Like 1

Waahhh! I was quite annoyed yesterday coz I was locked out of my account when I tried to login (thrice). And just before this I was locked out again. I had to login using Google. As what another member said it must be login issues.

Anyways, @kara1810 because of your post it makes me giddy and all smiley again~ you guys are the best when it comes to observing those hidden hints really. Well, it's pretty obvious that Kpop idols around them (esp. the  male ones) know they are together and instead of saying it publicly they just throw hints. And that Hyukjae's hint is not just an air joke but he was trying to help fans (antis) understand slowly that Taemin might come out in the future that he's been dating that SON all this time. To some fans who are haters of TaEun together that comment of Hyukjae might be interpreted as Mommy's Son as in he (Taemin) is his Mommy's son but actually it's a pun. Hyukjae was trying to say Naeun's last name (Son) but he just made it sound like about Taemin's Mom. Hyukjae (oh btw I love calling him Hyukjae than Eunhyuk though) is a long time idol with 13 years(?) experience encountering the public's eyes and him saying that to Taemin was not just teasing him but it's actually a favor to fans who until now refuse to accept that Taemin is with Naeun all this time. If you think about it all these male idols that's close to Taemin have been teasing him JUST about a girlfriend, why's that btw? Why of all things to tease him about is always about a (romantic) RELATIONSHIP? Do you really all think that they just do it because they are grown-ups already? And teasing about a certain relationship is always a must?! I don't think so. :smirk: They are teasing him not just because it's what the public wanted, they often tease him because he is really in a relationship. They tease him not to bother him and they're gonna see a pouting Taemin who's annoyed but they tease him because they are doing him a favor. It's to open the fans' eyes that 'your Taeminnie' is no longer single. He's got a GF already. That GF has been with him all this time. That GF goes by the name, Son Naeun. Oh don't be too sad haters because the success of Taemin? It's also because he is happy all this time. That happiness factored also because Naeun makes him happy and contented. 

"Behind every successful man is a strong woman behind it".

Oh btw, in a TaEun YouTuber new vid there were this 2-3 antis again. I recognized one of them. That account always just post to hate. If my memory serves me right, s/he said in a past TaEun vid that shipping the two must be just thrown to the trash bin because it's real trash. You know the kind of line that a real hater would always say. S/he said recently that s/he's worried for us that we might be in huge pain if truth comes out that TaEun are not really real. 

Whatever others say, they are real. Says who? Of course my TaEun heart. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Guys i discovered something haha thanks for the info when i read this comment on instagram in one of the taeun account post:

Reveal hidden contents

©trishyy.jpg

"More coincidence keeps happenin. Today at taemins showcase eunhyuk and taemin were jokin around sayin they should be careful cuz they can spill each others secret and then they did a segment with explainin taemins photos from his photoalbum and started namin then, randomely eunhyuk called one of his photos "Mommy Son" and he didnt prounounce it like son as in a boy but like how u prounounce naeuns last name and it was so irrelevant to the photo and only 2 of them were laughin. And just then taemin was answerin questions on tumblr and he said recently he likes to play "i was once by your side" on the piano and guess where he used to sing that and to who??? Naeun on the last ep"

TAEMIN EVEN PUT HIS MIC AWAY AS IF HE HEARD IT RIGHT AND KEEPS REPEATING THE "SON" THEY GIGGLED AND LAUGH EUNKWANG IS SUCH A TEASE HAHAHA MY TAEUN FEELS :bawling::heart:

FAST FORWARD THE VIDEO IT'S START IN 1:16:07

at 1:07:11 they're talking about "OUTRO" Taemin stammered and said I want to give spoiler about "Outro" then Eunhyuk ask what is it about then Taemin said "I just want to say it foreshadows something" then he smiled and said "I'll stop here. It could be and "Intro", not an "Outro" then he smiled again and said "I'll stop here. I could get scolded for this.":sweat_smile: For me, he meant something about the "intro" thing. Maybe he wants his fans to be prepared for the "Intro" of his "Out-ro" about the things that we all been waiting for sooo long.:lol:

• Love 2

Guys I have a funny realization. :joy:

This Idol Room that Taemin was in. Taemin mentioned Sunmi. LOL :D I can just imagine how that bratty member (a few pages back, do u remember her?) becomes the happiest hearing her Taeminnie uttering her Sunmi's bias name. She ships the two badly, remember? She must in be cloudnine watching this Idol Room.

• LOL 2

ottoke~ I found something cute again! :lol:

Taemin is said to be called Taem-casso (Picasso) now, so the Hosts asked him to draw and the guests (Jisung - I didn't know this kid but he's hella cute btw! :) Jeno, Donghan and SF9 Chan Ni) have to guess what it is. Out of all the characters Taemin drew, Cinderella (thanks to the Idol Room staff). I was recalling Naeun's past portrayals of Disney characters. She did Little Mermaid (Ariel) and Beauty and the Beast (Belle) so I was just 'oh well' but then I remember Naeun was in a drama mid-2016, and its drama's title?

Spoiler

CINDERELLA and the Four Knights. :w00t:  She was Park Hye Ji.

These staffs really know how to tease us shippers though! :smirk:

And look at 56:38 one of the Hosts said, Taemin must have played with paper dolls when young, but I don't think like that. He is actually with a human doll. A human doll, Naeun. Also when he first drew himself I thought it was a girl. And I thought his drawing skills improved a lot since 2013. LOL :D Must be blending in with his S.O. (Naeun is one of the most artsy and creative Kpop idols out there). Cute.

To Taemints / Shawols and TaEun shippers: Does Taemin like anything related to a Moon before? He drew a Moon, funnily guests guessed it to be a chocolate chip but it was a Moon according to Taemin! He thinks differently though but does he really? I mean, Moon, Eclipse. Twilight is Naeun's favorite movie (one of her faves), they even watched it in a WGM episode (episode 11).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randomly browsing. I found this.

At 1:42 Does his shirt has a, Dog Pile print? And the next pic was Naeun's IG post when Key debuted. Nov 6 (if I am not mistaken), it got the names of Kibum's dogs. I asked about the print because I want to know when Taemin uploaded it? Was it last year? Last year was a Dog year and it's Naeun's year (born in year of the Dog). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1