Quantcast

@chantaljaey Eternal SONflower!!! Of course! :D

@taeun1234 you said it perfectly, chinggu. She gives more than she receives and loves more than anyone else. This is the trait that Pandas fell in love with, that Taemin fell in love with... I hope the world (especially the antis) can finally see that she is so much more beautiful inside than she is outside. It may not be possible for EVERYone to love her as much as Taemin/Pandas/Taeunians love her, but I think everyone can agree... we all ask that EVERYone be respectful to her. When the day comes that finally reveal their relationship, I pray that they will get the support that they deserve. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

New vid from retrouvaille-nim. Enjoy!

Nice upload moment. After Nangnie's birthday and Taemin's Comeback. :heart:

• Like 2

Some Pandas and TaEunians were like this when that fanboy mentioned Taemin the other day (February 9, 2019).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

whenever it comes to talking about relationships he always talks about the situations like as if he's in a relationship or when describing the ideal type he's talking like as if he's describing his current partner once i came across this article don't know if it was an actress or an idol she said that 'one of the ways to tell if your idol is dating is when she/he describes their ideal types in detail or the relationship situations so perfectly as if they were in a relationship' Taemin always does this but ends it with I'm not in a relationship and I've never had the experience like I mean taemin seriously? how can someone describe their type or their situations without even having a partner or an experience? I mean noone who hasn't never been in a relationship would say something like well i don't have a particular type or I don't know what i'd do in a situation take an example of an essay you have to write at uni like your first essay is always the messiest and not  up to standards cause you never know what to write how to write or what the teachers expect cause you've never had an experience of writing in an academic style Taeuns situation is exactly like this I can never understand when idols talk so much about a specific type or situation but say I've never experienced it before like COME ON DUDE lol you want me to believe that? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@taeun1234 

Are the translations accurate? :huh:

If so, then yes... that would answer our 6-year old questions of, Taemin, are you and Naeun really dating?

Spoiler

I suddenly remember the time when I hadn't experienced dating yet and there was this friend of mine who was so in love with her BF. She fought for the guy so hard. She kept crying to us, her friends. She couldn't let go of the guy. I told her that she just had to coz the guy is no good for her. I told her, why does she keep waiting and holding on to the person who decided to let go. I asked her questions like that, not knowing I was hurting her so much (bad me!). She just kept quiet and told me this, "you haven't fallen in love yet that's why you can easily say that".

Honestly that moment  -- I thought about it (before I went to sleep that night) and realized, "maybe... but damn I wouldn't go that far though...." then I thought of, "could I be more silly than her if I finally experience it too?". And know what happened? 

Spoiler

... I then realized.... falling in love is one great sacrifice... really. If you love that someone you would go to craziest extent just to protect the relationship and the person you love.

What I am trying to say is, Taemin may have answered some obvious hints to the question if he's really dating Naeun but because of his love for the girl he keeps denying it just to protect her and the relationship. Great sacrifice there Lee Taemin! That's what Naeun has been doing all this time too. These two are sacrificing their real happiness for the sake of the relationship. And also for the sake of their groups. But yeah.. that's a green light there that in time we might hear the good news too. But the question remains, when? LOL :D gosh... been waiting for almost 6 years now. 

Love is patience so we can maybe wait a bit longer then... HAHAHA :joy: 

So we hold on tighter guys. Let's celebrate when the green light becomes a red one and finally we can stop coz the admission finally happens!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This is ART. I feel so grateful that he has the ability to express himself and share his art with us. 

And the lyrics... ummmm.. *can't stop blushing*. Mr. Saving Myself For Marriage, how do you expect us to believe you're inexperienced? 

I'm dying of the cuteness!

• Like 1

Hello fellow taeunians!! Long time no see! It’s been ages since i visted! :bawling: i missed all of u! I couldn’t log in for some reason and there was a prob with my net sim :( anyway! Happy to be back and yes! My taeunian heart is all over the place!!  :)

i saw this kn twitter and i was so happy that he mentioned Taemin oppa!! And naeun unni

s reaction was so cutr! :wub: ! Also its the same old reaction she has in wgm if she is feeling shy or embarassed with taemin oppa! Aigoo~ my taeun heart is so happy! 

Also is it just me or the girl on taemin oppa’s new vid looks similar to naeun unni? Hahaha :D 

• Like 1

@Rhoia Lity

Omg! I thought I was the only one!

You noticed that too?!?! There was a part in the MV wherein the girl kinda turned around and yes! Damn it... She freaking looked like Nangnie! The girl in wavy hair! I didn't post my observation coz I thought it's just too much but glad you noticed it too. :relaxed:

Just rewatched it. It's at 2:12. LoL:wub:

Taemin has a "Better Man", right?

And Naeun got a "Better Day"??? LoL:yum:

Among those fanboys in the audience was a Fanboy who made us so giddy! Great thanks Boiii! :thumbsup:

• Love 1

@chantaljaey yes unni! For a moment i thought uwaa~ she looks similar to naeun unni with wavy hair and then i was observing whether she was dancing on top pf a piano too hahaha but it was just. Table hahaha! :D 

Hello guys! I'm new here but I've been a Taeun fan since the beginning! Been lurking for quite a while now but I've finally decided to make an account here hehe

https://twitter.com/ixakaixa/status/1095160779605594117?s=21

So Taemin's been answering questions on Tumblr and he said his favourite song to play on the piano is TOY's "That I was once by your side"

If you guys can remember, this is the exact song Taemin sang for Naeun during the last episode! The song is so sad tho :') 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

new vid from retrouvaille-nim to relive all the first love feels!

I thought that girl looked like Nangni too! The long wavy hair caught my eye.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, taemdeok said:

Hello guys! I'm new here but I've been a Taeun fan since the beginning! Been lurking for quite a while now but I've finally decided to make an account here hehe

https://twitter.com/ixakaixa/status/1095160779605594117?s=21

So Taemin's been answering questions on Tumblr and he said his favourite song to play on the piano is TOY's "That I was once by your side"

If you guys can remember, this is the exact song Taemin sang for Naeun during the last episode! The song is so sad tho :') 

Yes. Kyuhyun of SuJu has a version of it too. 

And it's a very sad song. :(

Don't you all noticed they're quite generous with the hints these days?! :relaxed:

Naeun on her IG captioned a 'better day'. She wasn't just saying it but she was emphasizing the word, "Better". Reason? Taemin has a song, "Better Man", and look at her she just had her "better day". Ah jinjja~ :lol:

Welcome to the TaEun thread BTW! :heart:

• Like 1

When I first heard Taemin's new song, I was confused about the melody of it and idk if I should like it or not.. lel 

After second listen, I began liking it. It's so unique and different to other artists out there~

Proves that Lee Taemin is Korea's Michael Jackson xD

I listened to the whole album and my favorite is Shadow and Truth :)

Spoiler

• Like 2

I didn't expect that a day would come that I would be able to hear Taemin sing this song again. Not after WGM (again).

Let's relive that moment~ the last episode of our couple's WGM.

• Like 3

hhahahahhahaha guys this is so funny but the MC for Naeuns birthday 3 days ago was also Taemins MC for his showcase today hahahahhahaa i don't have any more words to say its so funny  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1