Update for Nangnie.

Samantha Thavasa really likes uri Nangnie.

Nangnie values her fans. The Panda love. :love:

[Sports World = JeongGaYoung reporter] The member of the group Apink is going to have a special time with the fans on the 10th birthday. 

On October 28, Plan A Entertainment announced its 'Naeun Day' announcement on its official fan cafe and SNS channel. The fan meeting will be held at 6 pm Seoul Olympic Hall Muse Live on September 9. 

This unique fan meeting is a special place to be held for the first time, unlike the one that has been played briefly before the usual birthday. Fans' interest in fan meetings is hot in the opportunity to have a meaningful time together with Son Na Eun. 

The agency said, "I decided to pursue the fan meeting based on the opinion of Son Na Eun that I want to spend time with my fans in front of my birthday." "I am very careful about my fans because I participate in my own hand planning" . 

Son Na Eun is stealing time with her fans ahead of her birthday and is attracting attention with the aspect of fan waving. Last year, Son Na Eun, who volunteered with volunteers at the Busan Dance Festival, organized an event reminiscent of a small fan meeting at that time, revealing her love for fans. For the artist, the fans donate a certain amount to the Korea Leukemia Children 's Foundation, or send out a handmade hat for newborn babies.

On the other hand, Son Na Eun's birthday fan meeting 'The Naeun Day' will be held on the first day of the festival, and general advance ticket will be held on the 4th through the melon ticket. For more information on fan meetings, please visit the Official Fan Café, SNS and Melon Tickets. 

jgy9322@sportsworldi.com

•  
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Off topic:

Kai is in Cebu Philippines spotted with Timoteo.. Don't tell me.. where is Taemin?? The last update with him he's in Singapore to attend an event for khiels and there was no picture of him arriving in the airport if he's already in korea.... Soo it might be Nooo.. because imma fly to Cebu rin hahaha

There were pics of him arriving from Singapore day after the event but he wore the same outfit as his departure that's why some people think that there were no pic of him arriving:D

@chantaljaey girl, we're breathing same air with the BFFs:joy:

• LOL 2

13 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@chocnuttt Really?! Just because s/he posted a TaEun pic she lost that number of followers? What a world! Oh well, those who unfollowed her are entitled to who to follow though but just the fact of posting a pic (a TaEun pic) and you get bashed? The world is just ---- :unsure: and it's becoming like this -> :crazy:

Now we can understand Naeun more for being very very careful all this time. Most of these fans are girls so as a girl myself I quite understand. As long as they don't throw rocks to that TaEun fan (also a Shawol) that's fine. 

EDIT: 

I just saw the next image. And... I feel so sorry for that TaEun fan. 

I really can't understand people who casually label or name people those mean words. I just posted earlier about, as long as haters don't throw rocks at her but then here.. it's clear. Wowww. :unamused: (pun intended).

It's the first time that that Shawol posted Taeun pic but she get bashed by those psychos but I'm glad there's a lot of Shawols supporting her and TaEun. They also told her to post whatever she wants because it's her account and the next thing she did, she posts Minho and Jong's pic with girls maybe to annoy those retard fans.hahaha

• LOL 1

Omg we already reached 127 pages! :flushed: and i am so awol lately  been busy with some stuff :( you guys posting a lot of our naeun unni’s bday and taemin oppa cb coincidences is making me so happy! :relaxed: its been so long since we get to see them show some signs and YES! I do belive this cm will be taemin oppa’s gift to our naeun unni! Aigoo~ these two! :huh: i am still thinking of a good bday message for naeun unni coz 1 twitter fan mentioned they will be collecting bday messages for her and posting it! :D i got lots to say and i can’t compose it properly coz im too excited lol! 

Also about that shawol who posted about our taeun an getting bashed :( still some are so against our taeun...it just makes me sad that they can accept any other girl besides our naeun unni which is weird bec they said they dont hate unni at all and that they dont care about their wgm anymore but still they hate her...guess they know in their hearts that taeun is real which is why they are against the two from the start. :D well we taeunians are celebrating with chicken and coke/beer! 

28 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Omg we already reached 127 pages! :flushed: and i am so awol lately  been busy with some stuff :( you guys posting a lot of our naeun unni’s bday and taemin oppa cb coincidences is making me so happy! :relaxed: its been so long since we get to see them show some signs and YES! I do belive this cm will be taemin oppa’s gift to our naeun unni! Aigoo~ these two! :huh: i am still thinking of a good bday message for naeun unni coz 1 twitter fan mentioned they will be collecting bday messages for her and posting it! :D i got lots to say and i can’t compose it properly coz im too excited lol! 

Also about that shawol who posted about our taeun an getting bashed :( still some are so against our taeun...it just makes me sad that they can accept any other girl besides our naeun unni which is weird bec they said they dont hate unni at all and that they dont care about their wgm anymore but still they hate her...guess they know in their hearts that taeun is real which is why they are against the two from the start. :D well we taeunians are celebrating with chicken and coke/beer! 

Side comment.

LoL:joy: I always forget that some TaEunians are still minors so Beer is a no no! Alright... Let's add that on the list. Chicken and beer OR COKE! :yum:

You guys are cute really! LoL :lol:

Yes... It's saddening that TaEun fan got bashed just because she posted a TaEun pic. :pensive:

27 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Naeun: I'm so sick of lying... you gotta know that.

Taemin: Will leave you wanting more... thirsting for more. 

*blushinglikeatomato* :relaxed:

ANd the colors lol! Their themes aigoo~ 

Taemin oppa: red and black with purple

naeun unni: red and black with violet 

these two really! :wub:

i wonder how we will be thirsting for more? Hahaha! More taeun feels? More signs? More pove for taeun? :D if its like that we will be expecting a lot oppa! :D 

• LOL 1

51 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Side comment.

LoL:joy: I always forget that some TaEunians are still minors so Beer is a no no! Alright... Let's add that on the list. Chicken and beer OR COKE! :yum:

You guys are cute really! LoL :lol:

Yes... It's saddening that TaEun fan got bashed just because she posted a TaEun pic. :pensive:

Well some are still in denial about our taeun :( but they cannot deny that taeun is real! And is going strong! :wub: let them hate coz change is coming and more idols are dating and trying to open up their relationships so sooner or later those haters wont have a choice but to accept pur taeun! :) Either they leave their fandoms or accept their idols dating! :) 

• Love 1

50 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Btw i read here that naeun unni had a gold rosary ring??? Where did u guys saw it? :) i checked some of here pics but i did not see :) taemin oppa still has the same silver ring too :) 

I don't know much about their rosary rings. What I am curious about is the silver bracelet.

Does anyone has seen Naeun wearing it again? I last saw it around November I guess.

Taemin being adorable again. :kiss_wink:

• Love 2

I have this crazy thinking now... I am sleepy already it's almost MN here but would it be exciting if on that day (February 10) Taemin will be using Key's SNS or anywhere on SNS and post a greeting of Happy Birthday! :love:  Well it would surely hit a million reactions! The comments will be a mess. But our TaEun hearts? We will all be screaming till our hearts calm down. I can still remember last year on Taemin's day (July 18, 2018), Naeun posted an Adidas cake. And I strongly believe til now it was not just a thank you post for Adidas but it was a birthday greeting for Taem. It couldn't be for Hayoungie too coz Hayoung's bday was still the next day. 

Omo~ my imagination is playing with me again.. I should sleep now. :wink:

Goodnight my lovely fellow TaEunians! Gonna go to TaEun dreamland now...  :sleeping:

• Love 1

Spoiler

Hello everyone, I'm a new visitor to Theard pt 2 but actually I'm a longtime visitor to Theard pt 1 Suddenly I missed this couple, I saw their WGM show again. When I saw twetter I accidentally discovered a post from KPOP Prediction (the number of followers was quite a lot with claims of fairly accurate truth). The account says that " all this girl group members are dating with Dispatch's sons so I don't know whether u all will get the news or not"by using Naeun GIF, even though there are many people talk about RV and BTS but for some reason I think that The account meant is APINK. This is just my opinion, but if you think about it, Apink is almost 8 years old girl group and there is no scandal dating news. I don't think Plan A would be strong enough to pay Dispatch for cover the 7 Members' news, so I felt it was reasonable that the Apink Member was dating Dispatch's sons who might be from a large Agency or a famous Boy Group. So it is not impossible the reason why we did not get the news about Naeun and Taemin because they are in Dispatch protection (only my opinion), even though Taeun we have various items and moments that are very easy to read :smirk:

@qqbr21 I also see it that way. I strongly believe that Taemin and Naeun have some protection from Dispatch... and I believe that Dispatch honors to protect long term couples who have the plans or possibility of ending up in marriage (that supposedly came from a Dispatch insider). I also believe that several members of apink have been dating.. maybe in different stages of the relationship.. but I think Naeun has the most serious/long term one.

Anyways, just a funny thing I observed (because I love double and hidden meanings)... the gif shows Naeun so yes I think the writer means this is about Naeun... also they used a scene from Five because Naeun is spilling her own tea! Hahaha my Taeun brain is imagining... what if she confesses to Pandas during her bday fanmeet that she is in a relationship.. Omo! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1