Rewatched Idol Room again because it's just so hilarious. (1:50) I love how Doni couldn't stop staring at Taemin and told him "you don't look childlike anymore". I can't help but think...The look on Doni's face is the look of a proud uncle who is very happy that this kid finally grew up and is doing so well in life, have a serious and healthy relationship that is probably going to get more serious soon. Then... just as I was hoping for... Uncle Doni came thru for Taeunians!... he started telling a story and that story started with "We Got Married" and omg... Taemin's reaction! He had this look of surprise then relief because it wasn't about him! Hahahaha and his smile was so big.. I mean if someone told me a story, my normal reaction would probably to nod or look interested. But Taemin's reaction was the BIGGEST smile ever.. like he's remembering HAPPY memories! Ok I'm gonna go into the closet now and squeal until Music Bank comes on. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Im not able to log in again with my Facebook acct even the password was correctly entered. Anyways. The idol room was hilarious. I really enjoyed the Picasso time. He was proud of his Cinderella drawing like it’s the best ever lmao. 

Im hoping he can win a couple. This kid works hard:)

mommy son”sun” one made my day!

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Ali L said:

Im not able to log in again with my Facebook acct even the password was correctly entered. Anyways. The idol room was hilarious. I really enjoyed the Picasso time. He was proud of his Cinderella drawing like it’s the best ever lmao. 

Im hoping he can win a couple. This kid works hard:)

mommy son”sun” one made my day!

Spoiler

I feel ya~

I'm having problems logging in my account with facebook because they asked me to send an e-mail to the e-mail account that i use to login to facebook. but unfortunately, i forgot the password to my e-mail account and I can't recover it anymore because it needs a mobile number to recover it. the email has my old number and i don't have access to my old number anymore.. so i emailed soompi support

Hope I get my account back :(

Guys this is what we've been waiting for to hear after 6 long years!

Taemin's version of, "That I was once by your side".

He actually made a mistake, and as far as I can remember the part he got it wrong was the same part that he choked while singing to Naeun 6 years ago (oh not really 6 though). 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Taemin's version of, "I was once by your side".

He actually made a mistake, and as far as I can remember the part he got it wrong was the same part that he choked while singing to Naeun 6 years ago (oh not really 6 though). 

This is so true. Music is connected to our memories and emotions. Out of the songs he could have played... he chose this special song. This is the soundtrack of Taeun's lives!

Spoiler

Notably, memories stimulated by music often come from particular times in our lives. Classic hits take us back to our teenage years and our twenties, much more than songs of later years. Psychologists have called it the ‘reminiscence bump’. It may work this way because this is an especially important and exciting time in our lives, when we are experience things for the first time and when we become independent. Everything is new and meaningful. Later, life becomes a bit of a blur. Music evokes emotion. 

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Taemin's version of, "That I was once by your side".

Watching this really got me into tears :tears: am I the only one? The song's lyric and meaning is already so sad and deep then when I saw Taemin sang this again, I can't help but to get so emotional and remembering his WGM days with Naeun. I wonder what was he thinking about when he sang this? I may sound selfish but he might of course think about her, right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

To the international supporters, I tip my hat to you guys. 

Deep appreciations to all your thoughts, considerations and analysis.

I am surprised to the depth of your analysis and moved by your warmth. 

Here is to you to support you, international fans.

At her "the Naeun day" event, a boy got 10 correct answers to the "Naeun exam" and invited to come up onto stage.

Then, he spelled out the name of the "one who we all know" accidently(?), twice.

This is the Naeun Exam. I got the link from the web and I will remove if this is not allowed.

<This picture is removed >

Questions on the exam are 

1. What is the verse of Naeun at the "1DoXX" song ?

2. What is her sister's name ?

>

Do you remember the similar exam format at  WGM Jeju-do trip ep ?

For some reason, Nauen had similar plan for her birthday event.

What did she have in her mind ? Who's idea was this?

This is what T prepared for her.

%BB%E7%B6%FB%C0%C7%C1%DF%B0%A3%B0%ED%BB%

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, soulofsnape said:

To the international supporters, I tip my hat to you guys. 

Deep appreciations to all your thoughts, considerations and analysis.

I am surprised to the depth of your analysis and moved by your warmth. 

Here is to you to support you, international fans.

At her "the Naeun day" event, a boy got 10 correct answers to the "Naeun questionair" and invited to come up onto stage.

Then, he, spelled out the name of the "one who we all know" accidently(?), twice.

This is the questionaire.

Do you remember the similar questionaire format at  WGM Jeju-do trip ep ?

For some reason, Nauen had similar plan for her birthday event.

What did she have in her mind ? Who's idea was this?

This is what T prepared for her.

hahahaha omg that's why he answered that because probably he watches it and remembers this test thingie xD

That's adorable~ 

Naeun having a guesting~

• Like 1
  • Love 2

If this is true, then wow

Spoiler

It's about the female back-up dancer of Taemin

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2019/02/sms-female-trainee-who-got-close-up.html

edit:

Her name is Yoo Jimin. 00' liner and 163cm tall HEOL

Rumored to be SM Trainee

Not sure if she really is a SM trainee.. She doesn't look like SM to me.. maybe Woolim or JYP or something lel

I'm not hating tho~

lel sorry kinda off topic

Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable when Taemin is watching her like that? She's still young. Even tho she's already legal age lel

I'm not saying this just because that girl is not Naeun xD Just saying my opinion

• Like 1

I just had a revelation this night!!! I listened to Taemin's singing "That I Was Once By Your Side" an i went to sleep thinking about what went through his mind while singing this.

And when I woke up I wondered why he was more relaxed and even very happy when he sang that song compared to before? That's when everything became clear in my mind. This time it's because he was singing this song to his fans and not to Naeun. From there 6 years ago he was forced and sad to have to get used to the idea that he could not freely date Naeun and that they could not be together. But now he sings this song to show his Fans that the story between him and Naeun is not over. Why would he choose to sing this song then? Maybe it's to tell the Taemints to not to get sick, to be happy, to meet someone else and that he'll never forget them. I think he is preparing the Taemints who really loves him but who doesn't like Naeun to not be disappointed and to be happy for him like him who will be happy for them.

At least that's my theory haha:lol: what do you guys think?

• Like 3