6 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OFF TOPIC Y'ALL !!

Hide contents

WOAH GUYS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS~

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/exos-kai-black-pinks-jennie-have-reportedly-broken-up?fbclid=IwAR0eynaegKMhK07dZBCIVUp4INXIlRXSbUX4i-3OxKP0ejfofnM7Ob9mbDs

"EXO's Kai & Black Pink's Jennie have reportedly broken up"

It's still a rumor tho. But if it's true, then idk right now.. lel

I was rooting for them! huhuhuh they look good together~

Now I know why you guys won't want uri couple to go public xD I understand now and don't want them to go public too. I don't want them to be used by politics or etc.

A question tho: Was it like this back then? Using scandals to cover up what's happening in the government? 

Yeah... It's not really that I expected it but yeah they must have kept it hidden even just a little while. Now I am more firm that TaEun must not reveal it until they are ready for marriage. I feel sorry for them (JenKai) but yeah the power of being celebrities and "famous". 

We really can't tell though. We are not Koreans at all. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNG14zU0Tec&feature=youtu.be

6 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OFF TOPIC Y'ALL !!

Reveal hidden contents

WOAH GUYS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS~

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/exos-kai-black-pinks-jennie-have-reportedly-broken-up?fbclid=IwAR0eynaegKMhK07dZBCIVUp4INXIlRXSbUX4i-3OxKP0ejfofnM7Ob9mbDs

"EXO's Kai & Black Pink's Jennie have reportedly broken up"

It's still a rumor tho. But if it's true, then idk right now.. lel

I was rooting for them! huhuhuh they look good together~

Now I know why you guys won't want uri couple to go public xD I understand now and don't want them to go public too. I don't want them to be used by politics or etc.

A question tho: Was it like this back then? Using scandals to cover up what's happening in the government? 

I really hate the Kpop industry and I think it’s ridiculous someone can’t date in peace. Wish idols didn’t give a f*** about it like all the amerincan celebrities. 

It’s now comfirmed but I don’t really believe it. Maybe this their way of hiding their relationship again, but well who knows...

51 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Yeah... It's not really that I expected it but yeah they must have kept it hidden even just a little while. Now I am more firm that TaEun must not reveal it until they are ready for marriage. I feel sorry for them (JenKai) but yeah the power of being celebrities and "famous". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNG14zU0Tec&feature=youtu.be

wow where is Taemin going?

Spoiler

off topic again lel

but if ever taeun will get married (xD) or other couples, I hope they don't go to Maldives anymore. idk why im scared of that place rn. Even tho i can't afford to go xD

Recently a newlywed couple passed away because they drowned while snorkeling

I read something that the couple might have been electrocuted because there are big wires underwater so that there is electricity. There are many cases about that in the past years but in a different resort/hotel.

Sungmin from SuJu and his wife came there for a honeymoon. I'm glad they are safe~

8 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

the clumsy Taemin.... Again. :yum:

Aigoo~

He should be careful always. What if they might find info inside (credit card, telephone no., etc.) or coughs Naeun's picture coughs 

EDIT:

I'm glad mods or creator of this forum are stepping up! They merged my posts xD I sometime's don't put them or edit them in one post. I think i'm kinda lazy hehehe

good job, mods <3 

about the chat group, guys.. how about apps like viber, kakaotalk, wechat, etc.? Can someone recommend one?

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

wow where is Taemin going?

Hide contents

off topic again lel

but if ever taeun will get married (xD) or other couples, I hope they don't go to Maldives anymore. idk why im scared of that place rn. Even tho i can't afford to go xD

Recently a newlywed couple passed away because they drowned while snorkeling

I read something that the couple might have been electrocuted because there are big wires underwater so that there is electricity. There are many cases about that in the past years but in a different resort/hotel.

Sungmin from SuJu and his wife came there for a honeymoon. I'm glad they are safe~

Aigoo~

He should be careful always. What if they might find info inside (credit card, telephone no., etc.) or coughs Naeun's picture coughs 

EDIT:

I'm glad mods or creator of this forum are stepping up! They merged my posts xD I sometime's don't put them or edit them in one post. I think i'm kinda lazy hehehe

good job, mods <3 

about the chat group, guys.. how about apps like viber, kakaotalk, wechat, etc.? Can someone recommend one?

Idk where he went. :huh:

Spoiler

I hope so too they don't go to Maldives these days. I know about that couple too (drowned). But you know what, I've bumped into an article too that said there was an Irish couple who died there too. It was also the man first and was rescued by the wife and then later they both died. 

PS: I really felt so sorry when I knew. That couple just married last December 18, 2018. They weren't even a month since their wedding. It was very tragic really.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNG14zU0Tec&amp;feature=youtu.be

Good thing our couple are ninjas. It's really early for JenKai to reveal their relationship. Kai could have asked his bestfriend some tips on how to not get caught by Dispatch. I guess Taem already mastered it:D

@xoxo_yanna98 I think he went to SG but I'm not sure if it's for Kiehls event.  

• LOL 1

30 minutes ago, chocnuttt said:

Good thing our couple are ninjas. It's really early for JenKai to reveal their relationship. Kai could have asked his bestfriend some tips on how to not get caught by Dispatch. I guess Taem already mastered it:D

@xoxo_yanna98 I think he went to SG but I'm not sure if it's for Kiehls event.  

LOL :D

Oh yeah.. uri Taemin and Naeun do those ninja moves really! It's cute coz it all rooted just to protect THEIR relationship. :blush:

I think I can say, this is also because of Naeun's very reserved personality. Taemin had a harder time hiding it at first coz he wanted to brag about her (to everyone that she is his and that he is lucky) but then this Nangnie really does the hiding perfectly and that poker face she has really... help a lot. And look at them now.. very detective Conan style. We would never confirmed anything if they won't say it themselves. We'll wait.. patiently.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

LOL :D

Oh yeah.. uri Taemin and Naeun do those ninja moves really! It's cute coz it all rooted just to protect THEIR relationship. :blush:

I think I can say, this is also because of Naeun's very reserved personality. Taemin had a harder time hiding it at first coz he wanted to brag about her (to everyone that she is his and that he is lucky) but then this Nangnie really does the hiding perfectly and that poker face she has really... help a lot. And look at them now.. very detective Conan style. We would never confirmed anything if they won't say it themselves. We'll wait.. patiently.

He's like that probably because before his debut, he might think that he will become a star in the future xD

And be like his Rain sunbaenim. But I think he realizes it now lel

• Like 1

New prediction-https://twitter.com/thekpoppredict/status/1088858878584991744

What come in my mind is Jung ll-Woo(act with her in Cinderella with Four Knights).He been follow Naeun insta before.The other one is the actor that act with her in that horror movie.He always support Naeun.Been to Apink concert and support her through insta.

And for Taemin,there a prediction(I forgot the prediction account) that said he dating idol that not from Big 3(SM,JYP,YG).I'm curious who is she cause never see Taemin interact with girl idol.

All the prediction acc said Taemin and Naeun are not dating.There also acc that said Naeun dating news will not be expose.For Taemin,his dating news will be coming soon(maybe early this year).

I hope all this prediction will not come true.I hope when Taemin dating news come out,the girl is Naeun.

33 minutes ago, taeunfan said:

New prediction-https://twitter.com/thekpoppredict/status/1088858878584991744

What come in my mind is Jung ll-Woo(act with her in Cinderella with Four Knights).He been follow Naeun insta before.The other one is the actor that act with her in that horror movie.He always support Naeun.Been to Apink concert and support her through insta.

And for Taemin,there a prediction(I forgot the prediction account) that said he dating idol that not from Big 3(SM,JYP,YG).I'm curious who is she cause never see Taemin interact with girl idol.

All the prediction acc said Taemin and Naeun are not dating.There also acc that said Naeun dating news will not be expose.For Taemin,his dating news will be coming soon(maybe early this year).

I hope all this prediction will not come true.I hope when Taemin dating news come out,the girl is Naeun.

We never saw Taemin interact with a girl idol because he is interacting with a SON already, not just interacting as a person but interacting romantically. Emotionally attached to a girl idol named, Son Naeun.

Long before the relationship never really ended. They are still together since WGM. 

That account saying TaEun are not dating is contradictory to that prediction saying Taemin's dating will be revealed soon and Naeun's dating status will not be exposed because if Taemin's dating status gets revealed then Naeun's too will be exposed. They are together. I am really not convinced at all that those hints thrown at us for the past 5 years are all just crap and diversion. It ain't coincidence, they threw those hints because they were testing the waters. Backlash is never an easy thing for idols and to slowly deal with it is through a slow revelation too. Slowly but surely. I waver too but really... the TOO MUCH happenings between them are not just there for us to ignore. It is there for us to realize slowly that yeah, they are together and when time comes they want fans, I mean they need fans to understand that their hearts have always been beating for each other all this time.

If I were one of those haters (especially haters of Naeun) I would give Naeun the chance to express herself and instead of hating her forever I would give her the chance to see how much she loves Taemin until now. If I were one of those haters I would at least give Taemin the chance to say it himself who he really loves all this time (aside from his family and fans of course). And know what haters? The more you hate her, the more you make them two closer. The more you bash her for not being good enough for Taemin. the more you pushes Taemin to protect her and the relationship. The more fans don't accept her and them, the more they will keep hiding it. Be open guyz. It is not your life. It is theirs. They are entitled to it in all ways. Fans just have to know where they stand. Don't get in their lives' ways because you don't own them. Love their music, love their shows, love them as much as you want but don't own them because they are who they are and not who you want them to be. They are not your puppets. Yes, you pay so much time and effort and money for their celebrity status now but know that they have their personal life too. Give that to them. If you were a celebrity and your fans act as if they raise and own you, would you like it? No. Right? Even their own parents don't get a hold of (all) their decisions. They are two adults already. They exactly know what they are doing. And them doing it all this time is a sign that they are valuing each other's existence. Let them be happier in this life. Life is too short. YOLO (You Only Live Once). :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

This is The Naeun that we all adore. 

If we accuse her of something make sure you have evidences, when and where it happened coz if not she won't believe anything from you.

And she's been giving out evidences about her (lowkey) support to Taemin all this time. Does this count too that she's acknowledging us fans that she's indeed in a relationship with Taem? Does her pointing out the flower wreath (Insta story) in their Apink Japan concert also count?

First clip is from Apink News (I forgot which season).

Second clip is from Apink Showtime (Episode 6).

What I'm trying to say is, Naeun doesn't believe in anything if there's no evidences (too see is to believe, evidences don't lie). So her actions for the past 5 years to the public relating to Taemin are not just plain actions, but it is to tell the public that I am slowly telling you this so please be kind and understanding to me and us. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Okay.. they announced Taemin's comeback and Naeun's birthday fanmeeting at the same time :blush:

Naeunie's fanmeeting is on Feb 9 because Feb 10 is a special day to celebrate privately haha and i'm praying here that Taeminie's CB in Feb is atleast after Nangni's birthday haha Fighting uri Taeun 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

And look at her earring color from that bday poster  :wub:

Omg! My imagination is running wild again! :w00t:

My heart keeps fluttering over these two! :relaxed:

Feb 9 - Nangnie's fanmeeting

Feb 10 - Nangnie's (26th) birthday

Mid Feb - Taemin's solo comeback (I would like to think so)

• Like 2