Quantcast

53 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

@chantaljaey i thought i was the only one i noticed that too haha and look at the place of her finger she kinda want to make a lowkey heart finger showing her rosary ring haha same fingernails, both have a mole in their nose same spot i guess what else now :relaxed:

Damn.. thank God, one got what I was trying to say! :)

but the greatest thing they have in common is their hearts. It's ONE. Beating as one.

The TaEun heart. The FrancElla heart! :heart: it's beating beautifully that's why we can see the so-called "coincidences" but ain't really that.. It's all intentional because they're real you know! :glasses:

4 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

I noticed at the end of the teaser, there's a clip that Taemin was kicking the camera (not sure?)

and it's kinda similar to Naeun's I'm So Sick teaser xD

Okay~ that's the only Taeun thingie I have xD

• Like 1

SHINee`s Taemin`s Stage was So Breathtaking That a Cameraman Stopped Filming, Just to Clap for Him

Taemin owning the stage and the sidelines too. 

Taemin was one of the performing artists at a recent SMTOWN stage in Chile on 18th and 19th January. On this day, the SHINee maknae performed as a soloist while his member hyung, Key performed his own set of tracks too. Taemin took the stage with ‘Move’ first in his blue sparking set of jacket that he wore with a matching pair of pants.

In a fancam of his, the cameraman was filming from behind was seen leaving his post behind the camera, stepped aside to have a better view of Taemin. Reaching the climax of the song, the cameraman was seen clapping from behind with his hands up high, enjoying a few more seconds before lifting a thumbs up too. 

http://www.kstarlive.com/SHINee-s-Taemin-s-Stage-was-So-Breathtaking-That-a-Cameraman-Stopped-Filming--Just-to-Clap-for-Him--605124

• Love 1

Lol I just read this article today xD

Is this why Naeun studied there? xD

Spoiler

7 Most Unusual Courses Offered In Korean University

1. Dating

Dongguk University offers a Marriage and Family course where students date each other for a month. Each student must date three others by the end of the semester, and are required to go on dates with their partner as assignments.

source: https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/courses-korean-university-unusual/

Guys I've been getting really curious lately about this thing but why is it always Naeun that gets onto a separate car whenever they come back from somewhere? Like its not the case of having no space cause they usually split the members into 2 so they'll have 3 in each car and even though she's living with her family like she's not the only one? Hayoung also lives with her family so shouldn't she also get into a separate car? Thats hella confusing to me I don't have any idea where the hell she's going lol I mean even if she was going to her parents house she could still get into the other cars like Hayoung and drop her off there like how they do with Hayoung? like wth lol

14 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Saw this on my recommended xD

Taemin not happy seeing this hahahahahaah

Hi long time fan first time poster!

Actually he will be really happy. If you watch her when she lifts up that left arm you see her wearing the rosary bracelet! No blind date can be as good as the first blind date on WGM! 

If if you watch from start to 1min mark you see it flash a couple times it definitely is that rosary! Been ages since we have seen it and that just brightens my day and belief!

Edited by crankaz

1 hour ago, crankaz said:

Hi long time fan first time poster!

Actually he will be really happy. If you watch her when she lifts up that left arm you see her wearing the rosary bracelet! No blind date can be as good as the first blind date on WGM! 

If if you watch from start to 1min mark you see it flash a couple times it definitely is that rosary! Been ages since we have seen it and that just brightens my day and belief!

My gosh you have such eagle eyes. After I rewatched a zillion times I finally saw. It is! It is our precious rosary and this was filmed during eungeung!!!   :heart:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

My gosh you have such eagle eyes. After I rewatched a zillion times I finally saw. It is! It is our precious rosary and this was filmed during eungeung!!!   :heart:

Nope~ This was filmed since 2016/2017 (?)

Hi guys, I’m new to this shipping fandom:)feel so happy to see Naeun’s latest Instagram post as it feels like a hint to her and Taemin’s relationship! 

However, I’m a bit concerned about one thing... I’m not sure whether it’s true, but it is rumoured that Taemin smokes. It sounds kind of naive, but I’m just worried if Naeun would think less of Taemin if he really is a smoker.

Well, then I went to find about Naeun’s view on smoking, and came across an article saying that Naeun posted a photo of her before which showed a cigarette box on the table. Although her company claimed that the cigarette box belongs to a staff who accompanied Naeun, I still find it a bit suspicious. 

I’m not reprimanding anyone for smoking as it’s their choice, I’m just concerned whether Taemin and Naeun’s relationship will be affected if one of them does smoke and the other doesn’t like it. :dissapointed_relieved:

31 minutes ago, bluedog said:

Hi guys, I’m new to this shipping fandom:)feel so happy to see Naeun’s latest Instagram post as it feels like a hint to her and Taemin’s relationship! 

However, I’m a bit concerned about one thing... I’m not sure whether it’s true, but it is rumoured that Taemin smokes. It sounds kind of naive, but I’m just worried if Naeun would think less of Taemin if he really is a smoker.

Well, then I went to find about Naeun’s view on smoking, and came across an article saying that Naeun posted a photo of her before which showed a cigarette box on the table. Although her company claimed that the cigarette box belongs to a staff who accompanied Naeun, I still find it a bit suspicious. 

I’m not reprimanding anyone for smoking as it’s their choice, I’m just concerned whether Taemin and Naeun’s relationship will be affected if one of them does smoke and the other doesn’t like it. :dissapointed_relieved:

Welcome to the TaEun fandom! :heart:

Welcome to the TaEun thread! 

....dear... Whether Taemin smokes or not Naeun would never think less of HER MAN. Reason? Love is acceptance. Even Naeun would voice-out to Taemin that she dislikes him smoking still I believe love will win over any worries she has for him. And we've got nothing to worry dear coz Taemin himself is honest to HIS GiRL. Set their WGM days as an example. Taemin said he wanted to gain her trust and through that he's got to be honest with her (watch the iron wall clips). So pretty sure they're gonna resolve it themselves. Believe in the power of love. Believe in the power of TaEun! :kiss_wink:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Welcome to the TaEun fandom! :heart:

Welcome to the TaEun thread! 

....dear... Whether Taemin smokes or not Naeun would never think less of HER MAN. Reason? Love is acceptance. Even Naeun would voice-out to Taemin that she dislikes him smoking still I believe love will win over any worries she has for him. And we've got nothing to worry dear coz Taemin himself is honest to HIS GiRL. Set their WGM days as an example. Taemin said he wanted to gain her trust and through that he's got to be honest with her (watch the iron wall clips). So pretty sure they're gonna resolve it themselves. Believe in the power of love. Believe in the power of TaEun! :kiss_wink:

Thanks for replying!! After reading your comment, I remember what Taemin said in WGM about wanting Naeun to trust him ^^ and you are right, those who are in love genuinely can always find a way to solve the problems between them.

Really wish that this year is the year where Taemin and Naeun will finally admit their relationship :heart: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Nope~ This was filmed since 2016/2017 (?)

Ah really!? I see. It’s okay. My first time saw such clip. Thanks for letting me know :)