Quantcast

20 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

OMG! I am shaking again! YESSS!!! Are the chicken and beer ready?! Wait someone told me she can only have Coke coz she doesn't drink! LOL :lol: omg! this is crazy! It's one more hour to go before Naeun's birthday (KST)! Her 25th birthday! Well, she's gonna celebrate it as her 26th in Korea but we international fans should celebrate it as her 25th one! 

And oh guys.. btw... I've been searching and looking for that TaEun vid about Taemin only bowed to Ilhoon (one of the stage performances in 2018). I am talking about Ilhoon because Ilhoon is a hot topic in Naeun's fanmeeting (along with Naeun's cousin today, Feb 9). What I'm trying to say is... if Naeun and Ilhoon were this close before we can totally understand why Taemin only greeted and bowed to him (Ilhoon). Aside from being Catholic (Taemin and Ilhoon) believers they've got a common friend. She goes by the name, Son Naeun. Ilhoon and Naeun are childhood friends. Go to the same church too. Their parents are friends. So, naturally.. Taemin acknowledges him. 

#26번째_겨울에_태어난_낭여신

#TheNaeunDay

Spoiler

That was me btw xD

I haven't drink beer yet and will never LOL

So I want coke instead xD

20 mins to Naeun's birthday, guyysss

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@xoxo_yanna98

Please limit to 3 pics dear. Put the others in the spoiler box. Forum rules.

Spoiler

Why is it 20 mins. for you? it's actually less than 1o minutes more with me? And we have the same timezone? LOL :rolleyes:

Anyways, 8 more minutes guys! It's gonna be Nangnie's birthday! 

Oh.. yes.. I think it really was you! Alright.. Coke for you.. beer with the rest! HAHAHA :D

OMG!!! don't you all noticed Naeun is wearing a BLUE shoes? 

fans said Taemin's concept now is BLUE?

EDIT: 

Timecheck: 12:03AM February 10, 2019 (KST)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SON NAEUN!

Have a blessed and fruitful day Marcella! :heart:

• Love 1

@taeun1234 did i just saw taemin's hat? Or a couple hat in her closet? Haha and the fact that her bed is still green haha i don't want to think that they're living together are they? my mind >. <hahaha

@chantaljaey the party hat tho screaming shineepink haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Happy birthday, Son Naeun! I hope this day (and this year) will be very special for you. I (and the rest of Pandas) wish you all the happiness and love in the world, be surrounded by people who love and support you, good health and blessings!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The hats kinda familiar haha i saw naeun wearing that big hat underneath but the one on top i saw one person wearing that haha

• Love 1

Such a beautiful message! :tears: Our Nangni really is the star that shines so bright amidst all the darkness. 

7 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

OMG SHORT HAIR REALLY SUITS HER IM SHOOK SO PRETTY :bawling:

OH MY GOD IS IT RECENT?? :w00t: She is super pretty~ son yeoshin indeed

On 2/9/2019 at 9:03 AM, kara1810 said:

The hats kinda familiar haha i saw naeun wearing that big hat underneath but the one on top i saw one person wearing that haha

guys has anyone know where to find a video that taemin is waking up by the staff i think it was on taemin xtra cam or something like that, i might be a little delu but maybe is the same room :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.

On 2/5/2019 at 3:43 AM, bluedog said:

Hi guys, I’m new to this shipping fandom:)feel so happy to see Naeun’s latest Instagram post as it feels like a hint to her and Taemin’s relationship! 

However, I’m a bit concerned about one thing... I’m not sure whether it’s true, but it is rumoured that Taemin smokes. It sounds kind of naive, but I’m just worried if Naeun would think less of Taemin if he really is a smoker.

Well, then I went to find about Naeun’s view on smoking, and came across an article saying that Naeun posted a photo of her before which showed a cigarette box on the table. Although her company claimed that the cigarette box belongs to a staff who accompanied Naeun, I still find it a bit suspicious. 

I’m not reprimanding anyone for smoking as it’s their choice, I’m just concerned whether Taemin and Naeun’s relationship will be affected if one of them does smoke and the other doesn’t like it. :dissapointed_relieved:

In my culture and my own opinion I do not like anyone (any gender) smokes. However korean culture is a bit different. A lot of men smokes. A lot of them. You can find lots of smoke stands/rooms on streets in Seoul. My opinion is as long as he takes care himself and he takes his career seriously meaning he can perform flawlessly then he shouldn’t Ben judged by us from different culture backgrounds. My passed grandpa smokes all his years without cancer. It also depends on the his body or health. Don’t worry. If the girl loves him, smoke won’t be the reason to leave him. In fact she can make him quit smoking. A friend of mine who’s a korean and married her husband who was smoking at the time but he quit now why? Because of love and responsibility. 

Dont worry!:wub:

• Like 4

Early in the morning, go jogging!
No food after 6 in the evening!
I wanna change now,
I wanna show you my new image

My nails that I grew out for the first time..
When I go out, the high heels on my feet..
I'll change just for you
Not as a little girl but as a pretty lover

I hate it when you treat me like a little kid
Even if we've known each other for a long time,
Cant you erase the image of me when I was young?

I am a woman too!
When I am next to you, my heart becomes soft and weak
Everyone is like that when they love someone

I really want your heart
Open your eyes widely and look again
Dont search from far away
Your love is me

When you call, we'll give each other pet names~
When you get made, i'll smile and pretend to be cute~
It will be good, it will be new, if you were my lover

I hate it when you treat me like a little kid
Even if we've known each other for a long time,
Cant you erase the image of me when I was young?

I am a woman too!
When I am next to you, my heart becomes soft and weak
Everyone is like that when they love someone

I really want your heart
Open your eyes widely and look again
Dont search from far away
Your love is me

When I am going through hard times,
there is one person that I want to lean on
There is only you to me
Even when I make mistakes, you will always take my side

I love you! As much as the ground to the high skies
Dont make me wait and worry too long
And come back to your empty seat

I wanna tell you,
The long hidden secrets of mine
I will tell you every single one of them everyday
I love you
  • Like 3

@kara1810 thanks for putting up the English lyrics. I'm squealing! and melting inside. "I wanna tell you, the long hidden secrets of mine." Aaaaaahhh it's a message to Pandas and Taeunians! Trust and believe in our Yeoshin. Taemin, you are one lucky man. The love of your life has orchestrated these events down to her hidden message to you and her beloved fans. All this time, she has been that sunflower who looks at nobody else but you, her eternal sun. 

58 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

@kara1810 thanks for putting up the English lyrics. I'm squealing! and melting inside. "I wanna tell you, the long hidden secrets of mine." Aaaaaahhh it's a message to Pandas and Taeunians! Trust and believe in our Yeoshin. Taemin, you are one lucky man. The love of your life has orchestrated these events down to her hidden message to you and her beloved fans. All this time, she has been that sunflower who looks at nobody else but you, her eternal sun. 

Naeun is Taemin's SONflower. His eternal SON. :heart:

Spoiler

I hate it when you treat me like a little kid (Taem treats her a kid coz she's younger of course)
Even if we've known each other for a long time, (Since 2013.. yeah! the feels!)
Cant you erase the image of me when I was young? (mistakes make a person get stronger)

When I am going through hard times, (Kpop life)
there is one person that I want to lean on (yeah.. her Taeminnie~)
There is only you to me (there is only one Ace to her that goes by the name Lee Taemin)
Even when I make mistakes, you will always take my side (Love is acceptance)

I love you! As much as the ground to the high skies (they love each other so much! we can all see that my muffins~)
Don't make me wait and worry too long (take care of yourself Taemin-ah.... don't overwork yourself, Nangnie needs you)
And come back to your empty seat (come back always to your promises)

Happy Naeun Day Pandas!!!

Happy Naeun Day TaEunians!!!

#TheNaeunDay

• Like 1

19 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

The fact that Naeun is giving so much to others even on her birthday when she should be the one receiving shows how kind she is shes beautiful inside and out and it reminds me of how Taemin described her as a giving tree  she's always thankful towards the ones who always stays with her and she never fails to give 10 times more back to them in return Taemin is very lucky to have her and Im sure he'll never feel not loved even for a second he has her by his side which i think is the key to their long lasting relationship (if they are in a relationship lol) wonder what she does for Taemin on his bday :( she's too thoughtful and caring 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2