31 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

OMG AND MY PRAYER JUST ANSWERED! TAEMIN'S COMEBACK IS ON FEBUARY 11, JUST 1 DAY AFTER HER BIRTHDAY OK TELL ME THAT'S IT'S F** COINCIDENCE OMG HAHAHA and they said that maybe his earlier cb in feb is his gift to her uwu :bawling::blush:

Image result for squeal gif

Then we'll gonna see Naeun update in IG after~ LEL xD

Spoiler

Off topic!

Look at Baby Naeun crying after she lost her bag~ I just wanna share it because it's cute xD

Off topic... a lil bit xD

Spoiler

There's this website I discovered and it's rave.dj

It's a site that you can make mashups with using artificial intelligence (WTF.... COMPUTER THINGIE)

I was just playing with it and mashing up Apink and SHINee's songs xD

Here are my works:

https://rave.dj/EpssNTkI306fmQ

https://rave.dj/-b77xU49VUA0MQ

https://rave.dj/2htxfjODbPB8sA

https://rave.dj/ilwj8FL31I5EaQ

Is "The Taemin" thingie recent?

Just my opinion, guys~ kekeke

I think that uri couple should not put too much coincidence anymore. Because I don't want them to get caught yet but they're giving us hints(?) 

And Dispatch might target them lel

I don't want them to be like the other couple huhuhu

• Like 3

@xoxo_yanna98

I don't think the, THE is recent. It had been a talk I think back in year 2016 or was it 2017? It was when Taemin had a program or something with that, THE Taemin and weeks or months later Naeun used THE Naeun too. If I remember correctly she used that during WHITE DAY in Korea (White Day falls on March of the year).

Spoiler

IDK it's weird but I've come across a comment replying to a reaction of that, THE thing. That person said that, THE relates to MORE (or means MORE in Korean; it could be an expression or pun or something (I am not 100% sure, alright) . So it's like MORE Taemin and MORE Naeun. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Omg! My imagination is running wild again! :w00t:

My heart keeps fluttering over these two! :relaxed:

Feb 9 - Nangnie's fanmeeting

Feb 10 - Nangnie's (26th) birthday

Mid Feb - Taemin's solo comeback (I would like to think so)

You are right! His solo song will drop on feb 11! Oh man :wub:

• Love 2

11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@chocnuttt someone posted that already girl. :kiss_wink: but reposting it made my eyes happy again. And fact is, that bag of Naeun? Taemin has that brand too but it's a hat. These two really~ :lol:

I also saw it before girl, but I think the one who posted it is a TaEun fan. This time it's Shawol and look what she/he got from some psychos for posting it...

Also, another Shawol posted the same pic of TaEun today and that account has more followers than the first Shawol who posted it.  For sure she/he will also be bashed by the psychos.

• Sad 2

@chocnuttt Really?! Just because s/he posted a TaEun pic she lost that number of followers? What a world! Oh well, those who unfollowed her are entitled to who to follow though but just the fact of posting a pic (a TaEun pic) and you get bashed? The world is just ---- :unsure: and it's becoming like this -> :crazy:

Now we can understand Naeun more for being very very careful all this time. Most of these fans are girls so as a girl myself I quite understand. As long as they don't throw rocks to that TaEun fan (also a Shawol) that's fine. 

EDIT: 

I just saw the next image. And... I feel so sorry for that TaEun fan. 

I really can't understand people who casually label or name people those mean words. I just posted earlier about, as long as haters don't throw rocks at her but then here.. it's clear. Wowww. :unamused: (pun intended).

• Sad 2

Off topic:

Kai is in Cebu Philippines spotted with Timoteo.. Don't tell me.. where is Taemin?? The last update with him he's in Singapore to attend an event for khiels and there was no picture of him arriving in the airport if he's already in korea.... Soo it might be Nooo.. because imma fly to Cebu rin hahaha