tumblr_mm2l8tYi4R1spdqj2o1_1280.png&key=
20130417_seoulbeats_shinee_taemin_apink_
tumblr_mlwr2aHvrK1qlpcino1_250.gif

tumblr_mlwr2aHvrK1qlpcino4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mma9wcuhH31rg642go4_250.gif

DHVznvDUAAAaomN.jpg:large&key=40a36c15ee

tumblr_mm2pgduTAT1spdqj2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mm41edHIae1spdqj2o1_1280.jpg
Welcome to the new thread to support our King Taemin and Queen Naeun! We truly believe that what Taeun have is something real and special. We are here to show them our love and support. If you are in this thread, please be respectful to Taeun and with each other. 

Watch all WGM episodes of our loveable Taeun here (eng sub).

http://m1.newasiantv.co/watch/wgm-taeun-couple-episode-1-engsub.2327.51442.html

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@watermelon2512

Your post about Naeun's IG account made me sad :( I sometimes saw fans leaving comments asking her to follow other members or questioning her why not following others.  People conclude too quickly by judging the cover of a book.  I feel sad that Naeun is opening this IG for her fans for those who love her.  I Believe that she also wants to talk to her fans or reading her fans' comments.  But i left my comment in an old post of mine in our forum that Naeun has 1.6M followers but only few hundreds of comments in each posts.  so it's so easy to spot the negative comments.  I sometimes had to report the abusive language so that the comment can be removed.

imagine out of that 1.6million followers, how many are her haters...they quietly observe her every move and attack once a while.  I bet she also receives DM with hates too.  oddoke :(

I hope the same.  Taemin please stay away from SNS.  His future IG account (if opens one) will jeopardize the whole situation.

I hope Naeun doesn't have a private account either.  I don't want IU incident to happen by uploading or sharing confidential information accidentally.

This reminds me that i'm going to leave an encouraging comment to her now! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@salma azzahra

welcome!!! your situation was kinda same as mine.  We all started to pay more attention to SHINee after JH passed (which is kinda pity and sad).

The moments that you mentioned in your post were my favorites too.  I've been watching WGM for years before the show permanently ended.  I didn't watch all but enough to call myself a loyal fan of this program.  Out of all these couples, I like two, and one is our Taeun.  When you see WGM couples reunited on TV shows or other events, it somehow delivers a message that they aren't together at the moment.  Because they aren't, that's why both agencies allow them to pair up for events or even CFs.  The one that is suspicious are the ones ignoring after knowing how close they have been since the program. 

Even though I'd like to see our Taeun moments but after living as a shipper for so many years (the other couple i used to like), I kinda don't expect same stage interactions because i know they won't interact as many eyes are on them haha.

Welcome to Taunian land!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@xoxo_yanna98

I can tell you this, with my old shipping status of a WGM couple for the past 7 years, antis still hate the girl.  Despite the girl is way popular than the guy hahahaha.  They use very nasty name to call her still.  So i would imagine Taeun world is the same:ph34r:

They don't want Taemin to be associated with an imaginary wife from a stupid program.  It's like they've liked taemin for a few years then suddenly a female idol intruded their oppa's life.  "An imaginary wife".  Someone who isn't real and never will be.  (how simple cell are they)

These fans are hardcores, instead of walking away from Taemin, they decided to bash the girl instead.

There was this hater who left very nasty english comment to Naeun's IG a while ago (few months), in a post that she was wearing the silver rosary.  I first checked her status, her account was locked with no post.  So i know she created this acct to bash her.  I replied to her by saying like "the more hate comments you leave here, the closer you are pushing your oppa to her side.  Well done friend" something like that.  Then i decided to report that account and comments LMAO :sweat_smile:

I really wish that those haters can take Taemin's words and grow up.  Our Maknae is going to turn 26 and he has become more responsible and honest than ever.  i wish i could meet Naeun and give her a big hug haha.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I know what you mean. I look at naeun's ig all the time and report the people who bully her. It makes me so mad that people like that exist. They go out of their way to make an account just to bash someone... they really don't have lives. I wish that naeun (or any of these idols) learned to not read the comments. Even in hollywood, even the smallest celebrities have people like this who have nothing better to do. Unfortunately, just like there will always be good in the world, bullies will always exist. We just have to continue to spread the love and protect our Taeun even in small ways like reporting bullies. Thank you everyone for always supporting Taeun! 

• Like 6

I wish the haters can just understand, if their idol can't have what they want because of you then who do you think you are... definitely not one of their fans if you're the one causing the problems

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I don’t mean to send naked taemin :P but the rosary :)

when i I saw his blond hair I would associate with the bracelet immediately. 2014!!!!! Haha

(just I’m not very into tie leather pants. I hope he stop wearing from now :sweatingbullets: hahahaha)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@Stephanie Lim His heart pulse rose when they mentioned 'abroad' (Naeun and Apink were in the Philippines that time) but his heart pulse spike up also when Junho mentioned the word, WIFE.

"abroad" - 103

But when Onew questioned his pulse again, it became 104. Then 106, 107.

So they asked if he's seeing someone. LOL :D it spike to 108, 110, 112. HAHAHAHA :D

118 Leeteuk asked Taemin who the girl is, then pulse spike to 119 (trying so hard to deny).

Leeteuk: Why is your face red?

Junho then realized it went up when they mentioned 'abroad'. Leeteuk gave out country names and when Philippines was mentioned, there you go Taemin-ah~ gotcha!!!

89, 91, 92 then 111. From 89 it went up to 111!!! :lol:

Leeteuk: Taemin is good at controlling his expressions but his heart is exploding. :love:

Of course! It's saying dugeun Naeun dugeun Naeun~ the power of being in love.

• Like 2

bless the admin of this account .it makes me not to feel hopeless about taeun .but then like, when we notice someone is going on with them we should keep it as a secret to each other for the sake of our babies :)) am I right? because I've been shipping my one  and ONLY specific couple (can I say their names here lol)besides taeun because I just found out taeun late, however, I'm secretly glad that I have watched their wgm late, since they are almost in their 30's now (or am i too delusional)then they can marry each other sooner or later lmao .im honestly the type of person who only ships like when i know that it is REAL,because I'm introvert as well and I tend to observe people psychologically, unlike those people who ships unrealistic people like what the fcking hell stop lol eg.irene/v,yeri/sehun .yeah so, we should hide it for ourselves, so people won't bash because the more popular the ship is, the more uglies/haters they will get in my opinion.i have been listening and into kpop since 2013 (not being arrogant about it) and it has changed a lot eversince

Edited by Vea Bianca
  • Like 8