Quantcast

This is The Naeun that we all adore. 

If we accuse her of something make sure you have evidences, when and where it happened coz if not she won't believe anything from you.

And she's been giving out evidences about her (lowkey) support to Taemin all this time. Does this count too that she's acknowledging us fans that she's indeed in a relationship with Taem? Does her pointing out the flower wreath (Insta story) in their Apink Japan concert also count?

First clip is from Apink News (I forgot which season).

Second clip is from Apink Showtime (Episode 6).

What I'm trying to say is, Naeun doesn't believe in anything if there's no evidences (too see is to believe, evidences don't lie). So her actions for the past 5 years to the public relating to Taemin are not just plain actions, but it is to tell the public that I am slowly telling you this so please be kind and understanding to me and us. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Okay.. they announced Taemin's comeback and Naeun's birthday fanmeeting at the same time :blush:

Naeunie's fanmeeting is on Feb 9 because Feb 10 is a special day to celebrate privately haha and i'm praying here that Taeminie's CB in Feb is atleast after Nangni's birthday haha Fighting uri Taeun 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

So it's now been a year since I started shipping this couple xD

Happy anniversary to me!!

51188988_1096827390486906_1507058682196656128_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl9-1.fna&oh=34291ba9a54da7219eaf87672f27193d&oe=5CC17941

Where are the chicken and coke? (Since I don't drink alcohol xD)

TAEMIN AND NAEUN UPDATES!!

Naeun to have a birthday fanmeet this Feb 10

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

And look at her earring color from that bday poster  :wub:

Omg! My imagination is running wild again! :w00t:

My heart keeps fluttering over these two! :relaxed:

Feb 9 - Nangnie's fanmeeting

Feb 10 - Nangnie's (26th) birthday

Mid Feb - Taemin's solo comeback (I would like to think so)

• Like 2

OMG AND MY PRAYER JUST ANSWERED! TAEMIN'S COMEBACK IS ON FEBUARY 11, JUST 1 DAY AFTER HER BIRTHDAY OK TELL ME THAT'S IT'S F** COINCIDENCE OMG HAHAHA and they said that maybe his earlier cb in feb is his gift to her uwu :bawling::blush:

• Love 3

31 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

OMG AND MY PRAYER JUST ANSWERED! TAEMIN'S COMEBACK IS ON FEBUARY 11, JUST 1 DAY AFTER HER BIRTHDAY OK TELL ME THAT'S IT'S F** COINCIDENCE OMG HAHAHA and they said that maybe his earlier cb in feb is his gift to her uwu :bawling::blush:

Image result for squeal gif

Then we'll gonna see Naeun update in IG after~ LEL xD

Spoiler

Off topic!

Look at Baby Naeun crying after she lost her bag~ I just wanna share it because it's cute xD

Off topic... a lil bit xD

Spoiler

There's this website I discovered and it's rave.dj

It's a site that you can make mashups with using artificial intelligence (WTF.... COMPUTER THINGIE)

I was just playing with it and mashing up Apink and SHINee's songs xD

Here are my works:

https://rave.dj/EpssNTkI306fmQ

https://rave.dj/-b77xU49VUA0MQ

https://rave.dj/2htxfjODbPB8sA

https://rave.dj/ilwj8FL31I5EaQ

Is "The Taemin" thingie recent?

Just my opinion, guys~ kekeke

I think that uri couple should not put too much coincidence anymore. Because I don't want them to get caught yet but they're giving us hints(?) 

And Dispatch might target them lel

I don't want them to be like the other couple huhuhu

• Like 3

@xoxo_yanna98

I don't think the, THE is recent. It had been a talk I think back in year 2016 or was it 2017? It was when Taemin had a program or something with that, THE Taemin and weeks or months later Naeun used THE Naeun too. If I remember correctly she used that during WHITE DAY in Korea (White Day falls on March of the year).

Spoiler

IDK it's weird but I've come across a comment replying to a reaction of that, THE thing. That person said that, THE relates to MORE (or means MORE in Korean; it could be an expression or pun or something (I am not 100% sure, alright) . So it's like MORE Taemin and MORE Naeun. 

• Like 1

WORLD: That's nice of Naeun to have a fan meeting before her birthday... so thoughtful! 

WORLD: That's cool of Taemin to have another comeback so soon... so hardworking!

TAEUNIANS: :phew::smirk:

• LOL 3