7 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

@qqbr21 I also see it that way. I strongly believe that Taemin and Naeun have some protection from Dispatch... and I believe that Dispatch honors to protect long term couples who have the plans or possibility of ending up in marriage (that supposedly came from a Dispatch insider). I also believe that several members of apink have been dating.. maybe in different stages of the relationship.. but I think Naeun has the most serious/long term one.

Anyways, just a funny thing I observed (because I love double and hidden meanings)... the gif shows Naeun so yes I think the writer means this is about Naeun... also they used a scene from Five because Naeun is spilling her own tea! Hahaha my Taeun brain is imagining... what if she confesses to Pandas during her bday fanmeet that she is in a relationship.. Omo! 

I will be jumping in pink if that happens! 

I can just imagine if she admits it on her birthday! 

But if we think about it deeper.. both won't do such things for now becoz of Taemin's CB and Apink got lots of important activities now. Maybe we can expect if their schedule will quiet down already. 

But let's cheer up for these hints here and there. :smiley:

Always remember guys...uri couple is real! We may not see the silver bracelet anymore but the hints little by little are giving our TaEun hearts oxygen. Oxygen enough to continue to believe in them. :blush:

TaEunians kaja kaja!!! :thumbsup:

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

@qqbr21 I also see it that way. I strongly believe that Taemin and Naeun have some protection from Dispatch... and I believe that Dispatch honors to protect long term couples who have the plans or possibility of ending up in marriage (that supposedly came from a Dispatch insider). I also believe that several members of apink have been dating.. maybe in different stages of the relationship.. but I think Naeun has the most serious/long term one.

Anyways, just a funny thing I observed (because I love double and hidden meanings)... the gif shows Naeun so yes I think the writer means this is about Naeun... also they used a scene from Five because Naeun is spilling her own tea! Hahaha my Taeun brain is imagining... what if she confesses to Pandas during her bday fanmeet that she is in a relationship.. Omo! 

That also makes me interested, the account uses GIF Naeun. Heol Daebak, I don't think Naeun will be brave. But I hope Taemin Naeun will make a lot of Love codes, because this month is theirs (Naeun's birthday and Taemin come back). Let's wait and see :glasses:

Spoiler
20 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Kudos Apink! My girls! :thumbsup:

@qqbr21

I am not sure about other Apink members but pretty sure Naeun is one of those dating members though.

Dispatch surely knows about them but just not the right time yet. IDK when is that right time even but yeah.. Dispatch is quiet for now.

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I will be jumping in pink if that happens! 

I can just imagine if she admits it on her birthday! 

But if we think about it deeper.. both won't do such things for now becoz of Taemin's CB and Apink got lots of important activities now. Maybe we can expect if their schedule will quiet down already. 

But let's cheer up for these hints here and there. :smiley:

Always remember guys...uri couple is real! We may not see the silver bracelet anymore but the hints little by little are giving our TaEun hearts oxygen. Oxygen enough to continue to believe in them. :blush:

TaEunians kaja kaja!!! :thumbsup:

If that's true, I'm very happy. How many important people protect them, and let's continue to support them. I also hope we will stay together with Shinee and Apink, I mean, at this time senior idols are starting to rarely get on stage. I hope Shinee and Apink get a successful career :blush:

• Like 2

What the actual heck????? I don't care about what anyone says but this richard simmons aint a coincidence anymore Naeun shares this pose and look at the number that is circled in her coat ITS FREAKING 11 thats Taemins comeback day what the hell I mean I am 100% sure thats why she took the photo like that and by showing off the numbers there she obviously pulled it so it can be captured I don't know what to say anymore

AND THATS NOT EVEN THE COAT THATS THE BLUDY BAG WTH NAEUN-AH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH did you seriously take your bag put it on your lap just so you can take a picture of the numbers I MEAN THIS GIRL IS SUPPORTIVE AS HELL TAEMIN YOU BETTER PROPOSE TO HER RIGHT NOW

Edited by taeun1234
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

:relaxed:@taeun1234

Okay pal.... I didn't see that coming. I reacted a LOL when I read your post but I didn't notice it yet but damn it... I actually had to go nearest the monitor and got to open up my damn eyes just to see that 11 and now..... I saw it. I SAW IT! I repeat I saw it! 

DAMN IT MARCELLA, ARE YOU MAKING US GO CRAZIER BY THIS!?!?!? :w00t:

(I AM SHAKING! damn it! I can't eat properly now!)

What would make it the craziest IF TAEMIN POST or shows some response to this! 

He could be like (during the D-Day), Hello Taemints/Shawols. I am back with WANT. YESTERDAY February 10 was pretty exciting as I was preparing and nervous for this CB. Blah blah blah~ 

IF IF IF Taemin says along this line.. then we would be rejoicing quite surely! 

And oh btw... YOU ARE CRAZY... YOU'VE GOT HAWK EYES!!! :ph34r::lol: I like it! REALLY LIKE IT! 

@Angelanyto

You are right and I agree. They might have another huge hint again. It would be hilarious if they still use a bracelet and the next few months we will see it again in Naeun's wrist. I believe if it's an accessory again, it would get to Naeun's possession just a few months after. Reason? My TaEun gutfeel. LOL :D 

EDIT:

Guyz, do you happen to know what's happening on the 19th? Of this Month? 

This clip might be before or after Naeun's IG post of that 11. Damn... ah jinjja~

Just a random post:

I WANT you, how many PERCENT? 200%.

Oh btw... did you see the word OFF too? OFF SICK.

HERE'S MORE:

Look at at the color of her clothes. It's YELLOW. Taemin represents yellow in SHINee, right?

She's wearing Taemin's color and that 11 thing. Heol!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

What the actual heck????? I don't care about what anyone says but this richard simmons aint a coincidence anymore Naeun shares this pose and look at the number that is circled in her coat ITS FREAKING 11 thats Taemins comeback day what the hell I mean I am 100% sure thats why she took the photo like that and by showing off the numbers there she obviously pulled it so it can be captured I don't know what to say anymore

AND THATS NOT EVEN THE COAT THATS THE BLUDY BAG WTH NAEUN-AH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH did you seriously take your bag put it on your lap just so you can take a picture of the numbers I MEAN THIS GIRL IS SUPPORTIVE AS HELL TAEMIN YOU BETTER PROPOSE TO HER RIGHT NOW

OMMMGG !! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE !! :love: it's surely not a coincidence this time !!! OMG MY TAEUN FEELS !!:heart:

And guys you know what ?! I found something on Taemin comeback pics today:lol: 

Spoiler

Taemin!!!!

If we turn the 6 upside down it makes a 9!! WHICH IS NAEUN'S FANMEETING DATE !!! :love: LOL i'm being so delusional but i love it!! 

As I was starting at Naeun's recent IG post (the 11 thing)... I realized something.

She and Taemin have the same fingernails. I can't explain properly but don't u think (to Shawols and Taemints) when you stare at Naeun's fingernails it is very similar to Taemin's? I mean if I didn't know it's Naeun's fingers I would have damn thought it's Taemin's! 

Idk if you guys understand what I'm trying to say though. :smirk:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

As I was starting at Naeun's recent IG post (the 11 thing)... I realized something.

She and Taemin have the same fingernails. I can't explain properly but don't u think (to Shawols and Taemints) when you stare at Naeun's fingernails it is very similar to Taemin's? I mean if I didn't know it's Naeun's fingers I would have damn thought it's Taemin's! 

Idk if you guys understand what I'm trying to say though. :smirk:

@chantaljaey i thought i was the only one i noticed that too haha and look at the place of her finger she kinda want to make a lowkey heart finger showing her rosary ring haha same fingernails, both have a mole in their nose same spot i guess what else now :relaxed:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

@chantaljaey i thought i was the only one i noticed that too haha and look at the place of her finger she kinda want to make a lowkey heart finger showing her rosary ring haha same fingernails, both have a mole in their nose same spot i guess what else now :relaxed:

Damn.. thank God, one got what I was trying to say! :)

but the greatest thing they have in common is their hearts. It's ONE. Beating as one.

The TaEun heart. The FrancElla heart! :heart: it's beating beautifully that's why we can see the so-called "coincidences" but ain't really that.. It's all intentional because they're real you know! :glasses:

SHINee`s Taemin`s Stage was So Breathtaking That a Cameraman Stopped Filming, Just to Clap for Him

Taemin owning the stage and the sidelines too. 

Taemin was one of the performing artists at a recent SMTOWN stage in Chile on 18th and 19th January. On this day, the SHINee maknae performed as a soloist while his member hyung, Key performed his own set of tracks too. Taemin took the stage with ‘Move’ first in his blue sparking set of jacket that he wore with a matching pair of pants.

In a fancam of his, the cameraman was filming from behind was seen leaving his post behind the camera, stepped aside to have a better view of Taemin. Reaching the climax of the song, the cameraman was seen clapping from behind with his hands up high, enjoying a few more seconds before lifting a thumbs up too. 

http://www.kstarlive.com/SHINee-s-Taemin-s-Stage-was-So-Breathtaking-That-a-Cameraman-Stopped-Filming--Just-to-Clap-for-Him--605124

• Love 1

Lol I just read this article today xD

Is this why Naeun studied there? xD

Spoiler

7 Most Unusual Courses Offered In Korean University

1. Dating

Dongguk University offers a Marriage and Family course where students date each other for a month. Each student must date three others by the end of the semester, and are required to go on dates with their partner as assignments.

source: https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/courses-korean-university-unusual/