Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Omg! My imagination is running wild again! :w00t:

My heart keeps fluttering over these two! :relaxed:

 

Feb 9 - Nangnie's fanmeeting

Feb 10 - Nangnie's (26th) birthday

Mid Feb - Taemin's solo comeback (I would like to think so)

You are right! His solo song will drop on feb 11! Oh man :wub:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@chocnuttt someone posted that already girl. :kiss_wink: but reposting it made my eyes happy again. And fact is, that bag of Naeun? Taemin has that brand too but it's a hat. These two really~ :lol:

 

I also saw it before girl, but I think the one who posted it is a TaEun fan. This time it's Shawol and look what she/he got from some psychos for posting it...

 

Also, another Shawol posted the same pic of TaEun today and that account has more followers than the first Shawol who posted it.  For sure she/he will also be bashed by the psychos.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chocnuttt Really?! Just because s/he posted a TaEun pic she lost that number of followers? What a world! Oh well, those who unfollowed her are entitled to who to follow though but just the fact of posting a pic (a TaEun pic) and you get bashed? The world is just ---- :unsure: and it's becoming like this -> :crazy:

 

Now we can understand Naeun more for being very very careful all this time. Most of these fans are girls so as a girl myself I quite understand. As long as they don't throw rocks to that TaEun fan (also a Shawol) that's fine. 

 

EDIT: 

I just saw the next image. And... I feel so sorry for that TaEun fan. 

I really can't understand people who casually label or name people those mean words. I just posted earlier about, as long as haters don't throw rocks at her but then here.. it's clear. Wowww. :unamused: (pun intended).

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic:

 

Kai is in Cebu Philippines spotted with Timoteo.. Don't tell me.. where is Taemin?? The last update with him he's in Singapore to attend an event for khiels and there was no picture of him arriving in the airport if he's already in korea.... Soo it might be Nooo.. because imma fly to Cebu rin hahaha

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he's in Korea now shooting for idol room today, taem such a ninja going back to korea w/o airport pics of his arrival such a ninja couple they are

Btw, goodluck taeminie! 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update for Nangnie.

 

Samantha Thavasa really likes uri Nangnie.

 

 

Nangnie values her fans. The Panda love. :love:

 

[Sports World = JeongGaYoung reporter] The member of the group Apink is going to have a special time with the fans on the 10th birthday. 

On October 28, Plan A Entertainment announced its 'Naeun Day' announcement on its official fan cafe and SNS channel. The fan meeting will be held at 6 pm Seoul Olympic Hall Muse Live on September 9. 

This unique fan meeting is a special place to be held for the first time, unlike the one that has been played briefly before the usual birthday. Fans' interest in fan meetings is hot in the opportunity to have a meaningful time together with Son Na Eun. 

The agency said, "I decided to pursue the fan meeting based on the opinion of Son Na Eun that I want to spend time with my fans in front of my birthday." "I am very careful about my fans because I participate in my own hand planning" . 

Son Na Eun is stealing time with her fans ahead of her birthday and is attracting attention with the aspect of fan waving. Last year, Son Na Eun, who volunteered with volunteers at the Busan Dance Festival, organized an event reminiscent of a small fan meeting at that time, revealing her love for fans. For the artist, the fans donate a certain amount to the Korea Leukemia Children 's Foundation, or send out a handmade hat for newborn babies.

On the other hand, Son Na Eun's birthday fan meeting 'The Naeun Day' will be held on the first day of the festival, and general advance ticket will be held on the 4th through the melon ticket. For more information on fan meetings, please visit the Official Fan Café, SNS and Melon Tickets. 

jgy9322@sportsworldi.com
 

  •  
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Off topic:

 

Kai is in Cebu Philippines spotted with Timoteo.. Don't tell me.. where is Taemin?? The last update with him he's in Singapore to attend an event for khiels and there was no picture of him arriving in the airport if he's already in korea.... Soo it might be Nooo.. because imma fly to Cebu rin hahaha

 

 

 

There were pics of him arriving from Singapore day after the event but he wore the same outfit as his departure that's why some people think that there were no pic of him arriving:D

 

@chantaljaey girl, we're breathing same air with the BFFs:joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@chocnuttt Really?! Just because s/he posted a TaEun pic she lost that number of followers? What a world! Oh well, those who unfollowed her are entitled to who to follow though but just the fact of posting a pic (a TaEun pic) and you get bashed? The world is just ---- :unsure: and it's becoming like this -> :crazy:

 

Now we can understand Naeun more for being very very careful all this time. Most of these fans are girls so as a girl myself I quite understand. As long as they don't throw rocks to that TaEun fan (also a Shawol) that's fine. 

 

EDIT: 

I just saw the next image. And... I feel so sorry for that TaEun fan. 

I really can't understand people who casually label or name people those mean words. I just posted earlier about, as long as haters don't throw rocks at her but then here.. it's clear. Wowww. :unamused: (pun intended).

It's the first time that that Shawol posted Taeun pic but she get bashed by those psychos but I'm glad there's a lot of Shawols supporting her and TaEun. They also told her to post whatever she wants because it's her account and the next thing she did, she posts Minho and Jong's pic with girls maybe to annoy those retard fans.hahaha

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg we already reached 127 pages! :flushed: and i am so awol lately  been busy with some stuff :( you guys posting a lot of our naeun unni’s bday and taemin oppa cb coincidences is making me so happy! :relaxed: its been so long since we get to see them show some signs and YES! I do belive this cm will be taemin oppa’s gift to our naeun unni! Aigoo~ these two! :huh: i am still thinking of a good bday message for naeun unni coz 1 twitter fan mentioned they will be collecting bday messages for her and posting it! :D i got lots to say and i can’t compose it properly coz im too excited lol! 

 

Also about that shawol who posted about our taeun an getting bashed :( still some are so against our taeun...it just makes me sad that they can accept any other girl besides our naeun unni which is weird bec they said they dont hate unni at all and that they dont care about their wgm anymore but still they hate her...guess they know in their hearts that taeun is real which is why they are against the two from the start. :D well we taeunians are celebrating with chicken and coke/beer! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Omg we already reached 127 pages! :flushed: and i am so awol lately  been busy with some stuff :( you guys posting a lot of our naeun unni’s bday and taemin oppa cb coincidences is making me so happy! :relaxed: its been so long since we get to see them show some signs and YES! I do belive this cm will be taemin oppa’s gift to our naeun unni! Aigoo~ these two! :huh: i am still thinking of a good bday message for naeun unni coz 1 twitter fan mentioned they will be collecting bday messages for her and posting it! :D i got lots to say and i can’t compose it properly coz im too excited lol! 

 

Also about that shawol who posted about our taeun an getting bashed :( still some are so against our taeun...it just makes me sad that they can accept any other girl besides our naeun unni which is weird bec they said they dont hate unni at all and that they dont care about their wgm anymore but still they hate her...guess they know in their hearts that taeun is real which is why they are against the two from the start. :D well we taeunians are celebrating with chicken and coke/beer! 

Side comment.

 

LoL:joy: I always forget that some TaEunians are still minors so Beer is a no no! Alright... Let's add that on the list. Chicken and beer OR COKE! :yum:

 

You guys are cute really! LoL :lol:

 

Yes... It's saddening that TaEun fan got bashed just because she posted a TaEun pic. :pensive:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Naeun: I'm so sick of lying... you gotta know that.

Taemin: Will leave you wanting more... thirsting for more. 

*blushinglikeatomato* :relaxed:

 

ANd the colors lol! Their themes aigoo~ 

 

Taemin oppa: red and black with purple

naeun unni: red and black with violet 

 

these two really! :wub:

i wonder how we will be thirsting for more? Hahaha! More taeun feels? More signs? More pove for taeun? :D if its like that we will be expecting a lot oppa! :D 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Side comment.

 

LoL:joy: I always forget that some TaEunians are still minors so Beer is a no no! Alright... Let's add that on the list. Chicken and beer OR COKE! :yum:

 

You guys are cute really! LoL :lol:

 

Yes... It's saddening that TaEun fan got bashed just because she posted a TaEun pic. :pensive:

Well some are still in denial about our taeun :( but they cannot deny that taeun is real! And is going strong! :wub: let them hate coz change is coming and more idols are dating and trying to open up their relationships so sooner or later those haters wont have a choice but to accept pur taeun! :) Either they leave their fandoms or accept their idols dating! :) 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you want a more TaEun stuff!? :yum:

 

Here's more:

 

This is it! Even the designs are the trend of our TaEun! Different colors the same design. At times they've got the same color but different designs. Aigoo~ :relaxed:

 

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...