3 hours ago, chocnuttt said:

Our boys send-off their hyung.  Take care Jinki! We all gonna miss you:cry: SHINee Fighting!!!

LOOK AT ONEW SMILING SO BRIGHTLY WITH HIS SHINEE TEETH <3

LOOK AT TAEMIN. HE LOOKS LIKE HE CRIED LAST NIGHT BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO MISS HIS HYUNG <3 GOOD LUCK ONEW AND SHINEE-DEUL <3

• Like 2

Apink rocked 2018  and will slay 2019 with their new hiphop concept! :relaxed: Can’t wait! Congrats to those who will make it in January! I am so jelly of u guys u can watch the concert :tears:

In another note, i did not know taemin oppa endorses other brands like kiehls! :w00t:

44 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Apink rocked 2018  and will slay 2019 with their new hiphop concept! :relaxed: Can’t wait! Congrats to those who will make it in January! I am so jelly of u guys u can watch the concert :tears:

In another note, i did not know taemin oppa endorses other brands like kiehls! :w00t:

It's a skincare/beauty product, right? how I wish they displayed that brand in between Shu Eumura and Calobye with Naeun's standee in both brands:sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

Hi everyone (dongsaengs, chingus, sunbaes),

It's been a rough past few months (my mom was diagnosed w/ breast cancer) but there are still many things to be thankful for (like family & true friends) and smile at, and one of them are us TaEunians :) Thank you all for keeping this thread alive, it's really heartwarming that no matter our personal circumstances, we always come back and believe in the power of true--and the giddy experience of first--love.

And the incredible respect we have for each other and other fandoms is really nothing short of amazing--this was something I have sorely missed in the past days of what we call now as fangirling. When I attended Westlife's concert at the age of 15 several years back, we were just enjoying the concert as one. No overtly crazy stuff went on, even online people were pretty much laidback (there will always be a few bad apples in the crate of course) and respected other's opinions. When I joined Kpop world last 2015,  I never heard of fanwars until the third generation of Kpop came along. 

I've just recently started browsing again, and I am also happy that there are new faces here who support our Taemin & Na Eun. As our Taeunian experts have passionately followed these two over the years (their findings and what we have seen for ourselves during their WGM stint), we can believe there has always been something special between TaEun. 

Even if, in some cruel twist of fate, that they will ultimately marry other people, there will always be something special during their time together. Taemin has aptly said on their last episode that the memories will stay with him until he dies. And those memories have indeed stayed with those of us who watched them--whether we became TaEunians or not. True fans will always support their idol in their pursuit of happiness as I have previously stated. 

I came across the brouhaha recently caused by the 18 year old. Not to generalize today's generation of teens, but more and more of them are increasingly disrespectful in person as well as online. Good riddance. The way she responds to every comment is amusing and annoying at the same time. I used to do that sometimes when I was her age, but it was embarrassing looking back *shudders* No need to impose on us dear regarding your Taemin-Sunmi support, we aren't (at least those of us here) imposing TaEun on other threads or couple fandoms. Just enjoy supporting these idols because at the end of the day, all of them are working hard to make good music and entertain us. 

Thank you to all of you who have staunchly defended our fandom w/ grace and class :thumbsup:

I hope everyone will have a meaningful Christmas with their loved ones. To those of us who are experiencing challenges, let us keep a positive outlook and have faith that we will overcome these and shape our characters better. 

Advanced Merry Christmas to all!

P.S. I miss you Jjong. It'll be one year you've been gone in a week's time. Please keep looking out for your members, Shawols & Taeunians. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, myrubytoyouramethyst said:

I came across the brouhaha recently caused by the 18 year old. Not to generalize today's generation of teens, but more and more of them are increasingly disrespectful in person as well as online. Good riddance. The way she responds to every comment is amusing and annoying at the same time. I used to do that sometimes when I was her age, but it was embarrassing looking back *shudders* No need to impose on us dear regarding your Taemin-Sunmi support, we aren't (at least those of us here) imposing TaEun on other threads or couple fandoms. Just enjoy supporting these idols because at the end of the day, all of them are working hard to make good music and entertain us. 

Spoiler

I'm like that too. I said mean words to an account that hated my ship JackJi back then and I crossed the line by telling her "Go fix your grammar coz ur english sucks" (she's a translator). I was being like that because I saw a tweet of her like she's making fun of her tweet and I was thinking she really hated JackJi so much because Jackson stans keep saying s*** about Youngji thats why she doesn't want to ship them anymore and ship youngji with another (I think thats stupid lel)

I was defending my friend but I think what I did was wrong. Her friends attacked me and started blocking me and I apologized after that but they won't accept my apology. This happened in 2015 i think.. :P

hehehehe just sharing :P

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, myrubytoyouramethyst said:

Hi everyone (dongsaengs, chingus, sunbaes),

It's been a rough past few months (my mom was diagnosed w/ breast cancer) but there are still many things to be thankful about (like family & true friends) and smile at, and one of them are us TaEunians :) Thank you all for keeping this thread alive, it's really heartwarming that no matter our personal circumstances, we always come back and believe in the power of true--and the giddy experience of first--love.

And the incredible respect we have for each other and other fandoms is really nothing short of amazing--this was something I have sorely missed in the past days of what we call now as fangirling. When I attended Westlife's concert at the age of 15 several years back, we were just enjoying the concert as one. No overtly crazy stuff went on, even online people were pretty much laidback (there will always be a few bad apples in the crate of course) and respected other's opinions. When I joined Kpop world last 2015,  I never heard of fanwars until the third generation of Kpop came along. 

I've just recently started browsing again, and I am also happy that there are new faces here who support our Taemin & Na Eun. As our Taeunian experts have passionately followed these two over the years (their findings and what we have seen for ourselves during their WGM stint), we can believe there has always been something special between TaEun. 

Even if, in some cruel twist of fate, that they will ultimately marry other people, there will always be something special during their time together. Taemin has aptly said on their last episode that the memories will stay with him until he dies. And those memories have indeed stayed with those of us who watched them--whether we became TaEunians or not. True fans will always support their idol in their pursuit of happiness as I have previously stated. 

Thank you to all of you who have staunchly defended our fandom w/ grace and class :thumbsup:

I hope everyone will have a meaningful Christmas with their loved ones. To those of us who are experiencing challenges, let us keep a positive outlook and have faith that we will overcome these and shape our characters better. 

Advanced Merry Christmas to all!

P.S. I miss you Jjong. It'll be one year you've been gone in a week's time. Please keep looking out for your members, Shawols & Taeunians. 

Hello, welcome back to the forum ^^

We have so many new members at the forum and also so many new Taeun shippers, although the hate isn't as extreme as it was in the past I don't think we'll ever escape the childish hate comments. Actually recently I discovered Shawols who don't exactly like us have been watching and talking about the forum and what we've been saying (not in positive ways either) I'd like to think we can respect each other without making personal attacks.

For me personally no questions I'll support whatever happens in the future, if it's Taemin and Naeun together or even if they end up with other people. If it's the latter I won't cry because it's over but smile because it happened. If by some wonderful fate they end up together...well I'll be over the moon. :wub:  Their happiness comes first and I'd expect the same from those shawols who hate Taeun. Honestly I just want those people to treat us with respect and not treat us like something to laugh about or be the hated part of the fandom. It's okay to ship Taemin with every man and women he breathes next to, but not the woman I believe he had the most chemistry with? haha doesn't make sense. 

Yes...the date is approaching for Jjongs 1st anniversary, it's going to be a tough time :tears: We all deal with grief in different ways, I wish all best to the SHINee members and any fan who's struggling.

I hope you and everyone else in the forum has a lovely Christmas and new years. Wishing your mother the best health~

• Like 3

@xoxo_yanna98

Spoiler

None of us are perfect dear. In the end we all have some degree of growing up to do, it's life. I can understand that it's sometimes overwhelming and most of us (if not all) have, at some point, been tempted and went ahead typing away without thinking about the repercussions of our actions. Thanks for sharing your story, glad to know I wasn't the only one bold enough to speak of my past imperfections.

Hopefully this kid will one day realize her mistake, and should she do a 180-degree turn and support Taemin w/ Naeun, I will have no problem welcoming her into our fold. There are so many negative things in the world why she bothers adding to it is beyond me. We will never know but there is always a story behind each of us. Maybe she's just disgusted w/ the way we support TaEun and each other, or maybe she's never experienced being in a group where she is respected and loved like we are and feels jealous (her saying that she didn't create a thread to show her support for Taemin & Sunmi left a deeper impression on me, aside from the obvious fact that they never had a lot of interactions so nothing much to write about); maybe this kid's a loner. Well I wish her all the best and hope that life will be kind to her if it has been nothing but cruel.

@mayaa777

Thank you for the kind words :) I love your videos, and I have never seen anything wrong with it so I don't really get all the hate in the first place. But I guess we can't please everybody. 

I am a little unsure how to address most of you here since there aren't many who state their age. I am guessing I am older than many of you here. So I will take the initiative because although I do not generally like to be asked my age, I do not have a problem disclosing it should I choose to do so. I turned 35 just five days ago. Please feel free to address me as we do in Kpop/Kdrama world so I will know how to set the tone when I reply to any post. I sound so old-fashioned and formal, most of you probably think I'm in my 60s :D

• Like 3

I also have another wish this xmas that i hope santa will listen to. :) 

i wish for naeun unni to be the main lead in taemin oppa’s MV hahaha! It would be the cherry on top if it was the better man MV hahahah! I really like chorong unni and changsub oppa and afte watching their MV i also wish that taeun can be each other’s lead in their own MV’s :wub:

@Rhoia Lity

Don't worry dear coz they might (and never will be) not star in each other's MV but still they long have starred in each other's hearts for 5 long years. The real time happenings are way better than star in each's MVs. 

Spoiler

Also I really love Chorongie and Changsubbie's friendship. Chorongie starring in Changsub's MV is free of charge. Chorong starred in it for free, because (she said) it's Changsubbie. Her close friend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

@Rhoia Lity

Don't worry dear coz they might (and never will be) not star in each other's MV but still they long have starred in each other's hearts for 5 long years. The real time happenings are way better than star in each's MVs. 

Hide contents

Also I really love Chorongie and Changsubbie's friendship. Chorongie starring in Changsub's MV is free of charge. Chorong starred in it for free, because (she said) it's Changsubbie. Her close friend.

It was also chorong unni’s dream to be a main lead in an MV :) hehehe rong leader is so cute! 

True unni! They are the main lead in esch other’s lives :) though i still want to see them in an MV together or a photoshoot like back in wgm :D my taeun ah ~ were still ao young back then hehehehe