Quantcast

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Does anybody here realized and noticed that video of "What happened to Taemin and Naeun" already reached 1 million views? :w00t: 

Some or most of us really are too curious about why these two have gone to being strangers now. When in WGM back then they were so in love. I claimed it already, they were really too in love before and of course up til now they are still in love, nothing has changed. If there's something that changed, it's their feelings that keep growing each time. Changing because it keep getting stronger. Omo~ my muffins~ :blush:

@shawapink22 Damn.. how did I not notice that post of yours 2 hours ago. That was a magnificent one dear! A hundred thumbs for you! :thumbsup:Good thing you have saved the convo.

Account is banned, serves her right! :yum:

I think I missed too many posts of her though. Thanks so much for this! Uri muffins are so loved. :heart:

Let the parteeyyy start again!

Hide contents

Where's my chicken and beer btw!? LOL XD

My amethyst heart is so happy with this. 

Also, a fam of mine just bought a new mobile phone, colored purple. The color that Taemin loves these days. Because it also happens that Naeun is an Amethyst. THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE guys. Really.... HAHAHA (pun so intended :sweat_smile:)

It’s good that ur fighting unni! :) i hope things will pass soon enough for u! And yes u missed a lot! :) The unni’s are so cool! Defending taeun! :) we newbies can only react though :( but i am happy the unni’s are so fierce! Definitely upgraded my views of you girls here! Daebak! :D 

btw anytime u want chicken i will bring it for the parteh!!! :joy:

• LOL 2

In this bts of taemin oppas photoshoot he looked normal but the printed photos is kind of different hahaha. 

also, about that braceler do the two of them really have a new bracelet? :wub:

• Confused 1

@chantaljaey unni that is the season’s greetings of shinee and the bts shots here taemin oppa looked good like how he normally looks but the printed pictures oppa somehow looks kind of off hahaha i guess they edited too much? 

Also the bracelet can be seen here coz taeun1234 posted that oppa has a similar bracelet with naeunie! :D i also wanted to know if its true! :D 

• Like 1

Finally we can see Taemin again... :wub:

After coming back to Korea he taking a break so we can only see him through his activity in Japan tv shows.

Taemin grows his hair, he looks like 20 yo with that long soft side bang 

Some SHAwols said he's going to Thailand

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Possibly Apink and GDA moment will not happen coz Apink will have a concert on the same day as GDA. :pensive:

Isn't she pretty? :love:

Yes she is! This is my story on ig! Naeun unni is so pretty!!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

@watermelon2512 unni! Any activities oppa has in thailand? He isn’t going to attend any event wih unni? 

Taemin will be performing in MAYA MUSIC FESTIVAL in Bangkok tomorrow 2018/12/8 with fellow SM Hyo, Super Junior D&E, NCT

Here's the schedule

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

APink confirmed for SBS Gayo~

WHY CAN'T SHINEE?! LEL HUHUHUHUHUHU

I'm so happy Apink got invited to SBS Gayo Daejun.

SBS Gayo Daejun is on Dec 25, Key have schedule in Japan, Onew won't be available. Only Taemin and Minho left, they can't be  performed if only the two of them left.

Taemin mention on one of his japan interview that he will meet the fan on new years eve.

Usually MBC Gayo Daejun is on new years eve, so hopefully MBC invite Taemin to Gayo Daejun.

• Like 1

This is off topic already. But it's still about TAEUN though.

Spoiler

I never expected that I actually missed two pages of posts about that li'l brat that passed by us a few days ago. LOL :D 

I really had fun reading her (delusions) posts. It made me think how I was when I was her age but honestly I never bashed nor cursed my bias' loved-ones. I never spread hate just to justify my beliefs that my ship is real. That kid is trying to justify her delusions and even created an account just to make a mess, a mess that only immature ones do. When I was her age, I was so enjoying my life, my remaining years of being a teenager and went hanging out with friends, created noise that was loved and enjoyed by many (friends) and not to annoy or whine just because my bias is paired with another girl. :joy:

But that li'l brat actually made us all believe in TaEun even more coz as I have read your posts and replies to her, it made me realize that we might really be a big threat to those haters because they feel like we are all making sense in shipping TAEUN and they are freaking scared that they'll wake up one day reading official articles that Taemin finally has spoken the truth about his love life. And that one girl he is so in love with is none other than the girl they so hate (with Taemin), her name btw is Son Naeun. YES, THAT SON NAEUN, THAT SON NAEUN OF WGM, HIS VIRTUAL WIFE and HIS REAL LIFE GIRLFRIEND. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Ok lel I'm currently watching this~ 

Can I ask what is the meaning behind touching the catholic bracelet or rings? Does it mean they have a conversation with God? or is it something? ehhehehehe

Spoiler

Btw, it's almost a year since I ship Taeun~

I shipped Taeun.. probably since I was in my bed while getting healed after surgery. Now I'm already okay and these two give me energy a lot <3 I'm also cured now and my scar is getting keloid huhuhuhu 

I will keep shipping them until something happens.... (I hope they're not like my previous ship.. kkkkkkkk)

• Like 1

@xoxo_yanna98 It could mean two. Mannerisms or asking God's guidance for whatever they do will be a blessing and that they may have a clear mind in decision-makings.

Spoiler

I am not using God's name in vain or something. But that's what I believe when TAEUN do that touching/kissing of the rings. I actually do these things too whenever I am anxious. That's why I strongly believe that whenever they do those things they were (WGM) really nervous around each other because they seriously like each other for real.

• Like 1

Im guessing its their mannerism :) during the show, they kept on touching that ring and naeun unni kept on playing oppa’s ring during their mc date on the rooftop :) 

10 minutes ago, chocnuttt said:

Apparently, Naeun's  wearing a rosary bracelet in Hu gak's MV.  This is from MV right? but I don't think it's the legendary silver rosary bracelet. Maybe a new one... what do you think?:smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrG9GdAAyNher2VGy1u2loKyReL4fz86OwpDyk0/

New prediction...:lol:

That was what i asked before but it was just te bracelet for the MV. The one she broke in the end. 

As for the prediction, now a name was dropped? Hahahaha!  We already she is dating though :D but i wonder how others will react to this... :D 

sold out tickets in 3 minutes guyz! My girls and queens! :thumbsup:

@Rhoia Lity

Yes. Before it was just an Apink member dating but now a name is being mentioned, that name? Son Naeun. Of course she's long been dating! The man? No other than Lee Taemin. :relaxed:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhoia Lity said:

That was what i asked before but it was just te bracelet for the MV. The one she broke in the end. 

As for the prediction, now a name was dropped? Hahahaha!  We already she is dating though :D but i wonder how others will react to this... :D 

I was excited for a sec but realized it’s not. But this also looks like a rosary bracelet! Finger crossed :wub:

• Like 1